Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore (17128 Views)

Adolphus Aghughu: The Auditor General Lacks Power To Audit NNPC, CBN, Others / Fg’s Plan To Cut Salaries Scares NNPC, CBN, FIRS Workers / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by ttmax09(m): 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2018
PreciousJuice:
God have mercy,
How can anyone hoping for a better future in this damned nation wish to have NNPC privatised??
NEPA was privatised few years ago not up to a decade, fast forward to today, phcn now laments insufficient resources and capacity to handle the nation's electricity sector, why? Because loans have been acquired by the shareholders in order to haste profit making and some of the phcn assets are used as collateral, I mean they (shareholders) are investors doing business for the sole purpose of making profits, not investing to serve the nation, NO
Privatising either 50 or 90% of NNPC simply means, allowing Atiku (if elected) to sell to his conglomerates and associates, thereby making him and his cohorts the driving force of the nation's main economy ( crude oil)
I am not supporting this chaotic move,
To all social media influencers and bloggers of backwardness, continue getting paid to confuse the nation, you all are on a fruitless mission, this country will NEVER go back to a state of deceptive and rotten leadership,
Well meaning Nigerians like me that are not politically motivated but rising to a clarion call for patriotism will exercise our voting right come 2019, we are very aware ATIKU is never an option for us.
Thanks to this thread, I can finally express my thoughts on Atiku and NNPC privatisation.
Alot of nigerians will say fine let them sell it afterall the masses are not benefiting a thing from NNPC rather a cash cow to the goverment in power if only he said he will find a way to sell shares to the masses just like bank do IPO's bt no. Both buhari n atiku are no options.

1 Like

Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:06pm On Nov 27, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
Yusuf Buhari- 55 million naira bike

Buhari's daughter- Sitting on the governing board of NNPC where the lowest graduate entrant earns about 23 million naira per annum.

VP Osinbade's daughter- Observing her NYSC youth service in the Office of the Vice president.

Nigerian youths- N19800 alawee for 1 year.

Sarrki's Mother- N10,000 TraderMoni

Madridguy- N30,000 N-power

Passingshot- N30,000 thankless abobaoku BMC job.

Buterflyle0- His aged father is still waiting for pension after 30 years of retirement.

Una mumu no go ever do. cheesy

Those supporting this government, I weak for them...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by Buterflyle0: 2:06pm On Nov 27, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

The truth is there for all to see. Tell your dumbohari co-travellers like you and lie mohammed your principal that truth is like the sun, you can't hide it. grin

I agree that's why I asked you to substantiate your gossip with back up links that prove your truth.

Or you don't have them? grin
Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by maasoap(m): 2:07pm On Nov 27, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Buhari's daughter- Sitting on the governing board of NNPC where the lowest graduate entrant earns about 23 million naira per annum.

VP Osinbade's daughter- Observing her NYSC youth service in the Office of the Vice president.

Buterflyle0- His aged father is still waiting for pension after 30 years of retirement.

Did that mean that they were not earning or benefitting anything when PDP was there for 16 years? If yes, it means this is an improvement for them under Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by Apina(m): 2:08pm On Nov 27, 2018
PreciousJuice:
God have mercy,
How can anyone hoping for a better future in this damned nation wish to have NNPC privatised??
NEPA was privatised few years ago not up to a decade, fast forward to today, phcn now laments insufficient resources and capacity to handle the nation's electricity sector, why? Because loans have been acquired by the shareholders in order to haste profit making and some of the phcn assets are used as collateral, I mean they (shareholders) are investors doing business for the sole purpose of making profits, not investing to serve the nation, NO
Privatising either 50 or 90% of NNPC simply means, allowing Atiku (if elected) to sell to his conglomerates and associates, thereby making him and his cohorts the driving force of the nation's main economy ( crude oil)
To all social media influencers and bloggers of backwardness, continue getting paid to confuse the nation, you all are on a fruitless mission, this country will NEVER go back to a state of deceptive and rotten leadership,
Well meaning Nigerians like me that are not politically motivated but rising to a clarion call for patriotism will exercise our voting right come 2019, we are very aware ATIKU is never an option for us.
Thanks to this thread, I can finally express my thoughts on Atiku and NNPC privatisation.
Ignoramus, the federal government owns 51% of phcn, while private sector is 49% and that's why there's almost no change. The federal government has no business doing business undecided

1 Like

Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by BillgatesMaigad(m): 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2018
I completely support Sowore. These analog politicians don't have the interest of the masses at heart and I'm pained and terribly saddened. Goto Abuja particularly Asokoro and maitama, they used state resources to buy choice properties everywhere while the masses remain in abject poverty. How can a politician have more than five empty houses in Abuja alone isn't madness!! The problem now is that Nigeria is not ripe for this kinda of advocacy reason being that, elections are conducted along tribal lines in Nigeria. When you goto the north further than abuja, if you insult Buhari there are high chances that you may be killed by very poor looking Nigerian youths and then you begin to wonder what Buhari is doing for them that makes them love him so much even with the current economic realities.
What Sowore is doing is good, we need youth involvement in politics to deliver this country from analog politicians.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by zoedew: 2:14pm On Nov 27, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:
tHINK!

hOW MANY CAN aCTUALLy GET sLOTS tHERE? undecided undecided

I salute you for seeing through Sowore deceptive smokescreen! Truth is, the private sector is the major driver of the economy. The private sector consists of the SMEs and startups at whom the Trader Moni is directed. I’m not a partisan politician.
Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by elderhimself(m): 2:15pm On Nov 27, 2018
Nackzy:

U actually sounding like an Elder, But from today u will never remain the tail in ur family again... Say Amen

Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 27, 2018
Nackzy:
I hear you loud and clear
How can a normal human being celebrate 30k more than 300k in DPR, NNPC, FIRS, Ministries, I make more than 30k Every week

Though I agree they deserve better, but to some1 who never ends a dime in a month 30k is significant

1 Like

Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 2:18pm On Nov 27, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

VP Osinbade's daughter- Observing her NYSC youth service in the Office of the Vice president. (Her father's bedroom).

cheesycheesy Your post made me laugh really hard!! gringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by Ugosample(m): 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

VP Osinbade's daughter- Observing her NYSC youth service in the Office of the Vice president. (Her father's bedroom).

LMAO cheesy

this guy issa big clown

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by Ugosample(m): 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2018
PreciousJuice:
God have mercy,

continue fooling yourself tongue

it's allowed
Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by sunny324: 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2018
I love the boldness of Sowore, I have accepted to join his vision. I think he is bold to stand in the gap of the poor Nigerians. Only God institute leadership, not by experience nor by wealth, King David is an example.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by Ugosample(m): 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2018
laurel03:
Can govt employed millions of graduates that are roaming about in Nigeria?? Every year unemployment will continue to increase in Nigeria until we face reality of life eg when Nig stop building largest religion centres instead of industries, mechanized farming, self employed soft long term loans for citizens, technical studies must revive and reduce importations of goods into the country etc.
Moreover Npower is just social intervention.

you have said it all
Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by Ugosample(m): 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2018
BillgatesMaigad:
I completely support Sowore. These analog politicians don't have the interest of the masses at heart and I'm pained and terribly saddened. Goto Abuja particularly Asokoro and maitama, they used state resources to buy choice properties everywhere while the masses remain in abject poverty. How can a politician have more than five empty houses in Abuja alone isn't madness!! The problem now is that Nigeria is not ripe for this kinda of advocacy reason being that, elections are conducted along tribal lines in Nigeria. When you goto the north further than abuja, if you insult Buhari there are high chances that you may be killed by very poor looking Nigerian youths and then you begin to wonder what Buhari is doing for them that makes them love him so much even with the current economic realities.
What Sowore is doing is good, we need youth involvement in politics to deliver this country from analog politicians.

those northern youths have been misguided and brainwashed undecided
Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by Brightest04(m): 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2018
So Mr Omoyele Sowore,we all are going to work in NNPC and CBN when you become president?

I wonder if you really know the population of jobseekers in our country,now you're advocating the people should reject n-power and trader moni and go take up employment at your mentioned esterblishments.

Polish your campaign strategy more better man.Your advice is shallow and misleading, because it can't work that way.
Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by Pat4321: 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2018
PreciousJuice:
God have mercy,
So what will happen to NNPC?(A symbol of waste, inefficiency and corruption), Privisation or allow it Continue to be slush fund for politicians? Right now Buhari is in charge now and runs the place like his personal business that he doesn't have. Then stoles money from it through 25billion dollars contract to funds his reelection? Other governments did the same.
Shall we continue like that?
Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by Mitsurugi(m): 2:35pm On Nov 27, 2018
Bhol28:
Nairaland,u mean tribal land.

The thing tire me. Its so rare to see progressive discussions on how to get us out of the quagmire the older generation has thrown us into without the purportedly enlightened minds on this forum ranting AFONJA, Igbo, IPOB PIGS et al. Its disheartening. sad

2 Likes

Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by goldview(f): 2:35pm On Nov 27, 2018
BillgatesMaigad:

The more the younger citizens continue to agitate all this deceptive nonsense will stop and we will all see the light soon
Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by BillgatesMaigad(m): 2:36pm On Nov 27, 2018
Ugosample:

those northern youths have been misguided and brainwashed undecided
Exactly. That is why they can be seen flocking around religious leaders demanding the release of their master Elzazaky of a guy. Have you seen their protest in Abuja? You will think he pays them Millions monthly
Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by BillgatesMaigad(m): 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2018
goldview:

The more the younger citizens continue to agitate all this deceptive nonsense will stop and we will all see the light soon
Most of us are beginning to be aware, but the percentage is pretty small. Only few people have sowores mind set. Majority of the youths don't even know their right from center. A guy was even saying on Nairaland that we depend so much on government and i got infuriated immediately.

3 Likes

Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by ahmedbanj(m): 2:46pm On Nov 27, 2018
one thing that do disturb my mind is that, with all the vision the young man has, I doubt if he can actually win the election in this 9ja, even the so called youths would still vote for all this senseless old men...where is 9ja going? can the people,most especially the youths be sensible and do the right thing for once?
Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by Gkemz: 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2018
Sowore looks more like a clown
Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by lordm(m): 3:00pm On Nov 27, 2018
Nackzy:

U c what am saying
Where are you from, let me guess Daura, I heard u people are genetically modified with lifelessness
its reality, face it.
Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
royaldok:
Nigerians, please let's take this risk. Let's give this guy a chance. Buhari and Atiku will take us nowhere. Haven't we suffered enough?
I stand by Sowore

3 Likes

Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 27, 2018
magzey:
Your mumu don do, can NNPC employ as many as N Power?
Yes
Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by deji17: 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2018
How many people can NNPC and CBN employs? Maybe 50,000. What happens to the other 120 million youths? When you see a fraud like Sowore, you should know.
A young guy who is fixated with few Govt agencies that cannot create mass employment. He is not talking about ICT, Agric business etc. But lazy and jobless online community will see this as news. Hopeless rent seekers.

1 Like

Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by maasoap(m): 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2018
laurel03:
Can govt employed millions of graduates that are roaming about in Nigeria?? Every year unemployment will continue to increase in Nigeria until we face reality of life eg when Nig stop building largest religion centres instead of industries, mechanized farming, self employed soft long term loans for citizens, technical studies must revive and reduce importations of goods into the country etc.
Moreover Npower is just social intervention.

Religions usually thrives where poverty thrives
Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by kingharzy: 3:25pm On Nov 27, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

undecided

You just made my day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by maasoap(m): 3:32pm On Nov 27, 2018
Apina:

Ignoramus, the federal government owns 51% of phcn, while private sector is 49% and that's why there's almost no change. The federal government has no business doing business undecided

Easy, you're ignorant too. Government has zero percent in both DISCOS and GENCOS. It is only Transmission company that government didn't privatise. I hope you know the meaning of DISCOS and GENCOS.
So, government is not responsible for the lack of improvement in the their service delivery.
Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by Mike008(m): 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2018
Even the npower sef some of us still no get
Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by Gandollar(f): 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2018
sotall:
FTC...MTN network una Biko

Sowore is Right.

Buhari can't distribute all the juicy positions to his kinsmen and families and gives crumbs to other Nigerians.
buhariguy is ok with his tradermoni allowee

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Sacks David Umaru As APC Senatorial Candidate Niger-East / You’ll Handover Bayelsa To Lyon, Oshiomhole Tells Dickson / Lagos APC Splits As Faction Forms Rival Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.