Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,116 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore (17132 Views)

Adolphus Aghughu: The Auditor General Lacks Power To Audit NNPC, CBN, Others / Fg’s Plan To Cut Salaries Scares NNPC, CBN, FIRS Workers / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by okerekeikpo: 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2018
Abeg this afonja should respect himself Npower money has really helped me even though Buhari is an idiot

2 Likes

Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by cutesmilez(f): 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2018
H
Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by Nackzy: 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2018
lordm:
Loser in advance
U c what am saying
Where are you from, let me guess Daura, I heard u people are genetically modified with lifelessness

2 Likes

Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by Ventura1: 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2018
Show dem the way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by elderhimself(m): 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2018
We will hold on to the Npower and Trade-moni before the CBN and NNPC works come
Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by Hamid7(m): 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2018
royaldok:
Nigerians, please let's take this risk. Let's give this guy a chance. Buhari and Atiku will take us nowhere. Haven't we suffered enough?
Sadly most Nigerians enjoy monopoly, they cant see beyond APC and PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by sammie99: 1:38pm On Nov 27, 2018
Thank u so much. Those graduate jumping up and down clapping 4 pmb 4 introducing n-power shuld kindly hide there faces in shame. Presently, atiku and pmb's daughter are staffers at c.b.n. And n.n.p.c respectively earning smart salaries and u are receiving stipend in the name of N-power and u are clapping 4 pmb. U need a proper mental check.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by Nackzy: 1:38pm On Nov 27, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Abeg this afonja should respect himself Npower money has really helped me even though Buhari is an idiot
Okereke okerwke okereke how many times did I call you, Receive some sense from today 100k Up will be your portion, not buharis pea nut, u will never remain the tail In ur family again, say Amen to that and receive healing, quote wrong me and remain poor forever
Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by jaxxy(m): 1:40pm On Nov 27, 2018
I must say he spoke the truth.

2ndly Trade money is a scam.

2 Likes

Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by okerekeikpo: 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2018
Nackzy:

Okereke okerwke okereke how many times did I call you, Receive some sense from today 100k Up will be your portion, not buharis pea nut, u will never remain the tail In ur family again, say Amen to that and receive healing, quote wrong me and remain poor forever
baba don't u think 100k is too small for me? Reason am na bros

1 Like

Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by GGSG(f): 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2018
BREAKING NEWS!!! ATIKU ABUBAKAR'S GGSG MAKES SHOCKING REVELATIONS ABOUT NIGERIA.

https://www.nairaland.com/4870083/breaking-news-atiku-abubakars-ggsg#73345857

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by Nackzy: 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2018
elderhimself:
We will hold on to the Npower and Trade-moni before the CBN and NNPC works come
U actually sounding like an Elder, But from today u will never remain the tail in ur family again... Say Amen
Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by Buterflyle0: 1:42pm On Nov 27, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
Yusuf Buhari- 55 million naira bike

Buhari's daughter- Sitting on the governing board NNPC where the lowest gradaute entrant earns about 23 million naira per annum.

VP Osinbade's daughter- Observing her youth service in the Office of the Vice president.

Nigerian youths- N19800 alawee for 1 year.

Sarrki Mother- N10,000 TraderMoni

Madridguy- N30,000 N-power

Passingshot- N30,000 BMC job.

You and those who liked your comment are the reason why lamidi Cownu scams Igbos.

Show me where any report says the bike belongs to Yusuf and how much it costs.

Also show me any proof that Buharis daughter is on NNPC board because every nnpc link available online does not have her mentioned as a member of the board.

I am waiting.

And before you begin your usual nonsensical comments with "my fellow Yoruba Muslim" kindly be aware that I am a christian
Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by Nackzy: 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2018
okerekeikpo:
baba don't u think 100k is too small for me? Reason am na bros
No be lie bros na true sha
Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2018
everybody can not work with nnpc nd co
Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by Grace001: 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2018
Failed country! How can someone earning 30,000 make it in his/her life? Such person will live all his/her live in poverty, no dream of having a house of his/her own or not even a nice car. If care is not taken this country will useless your life and you begin to wonder if what's happening to you is spiritual(witches and wizard at work), but it's not spiritual(No witches or wizard anywhere) it's because Nigeria is design to fail.

If you were born during the 80's, ask yourself have you ever witness 24hours uninterrupted power supply since you were born? For those of you who already have kids, now your kids are witnessing that. As small as Benin and Togo is as a country, they enjoy 24/7 uninterrupted power supply, good pipe-borne water.

When will this useless country called Nigeria ever get better? Don't deceive yourself if you have the opportunity, I say again if you have the opportunity give your unborn child and child the chance of another nationality better than Nigeria. That's the greatest gift you can ever give to your kids/unborn child.

Even the so called Elite do that, they make sure their kids have another nationality of a better country. A word is a enough for the wise. If you know you know.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by id911(m): 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2018
Nackzy:
I hear you loud and clear
How can a normal human being celebrate 30k more than 300k in DPR, NNPC, FIRS, Ministries, I make more than 30k Every week

Every week or every month?! shocked bmc pays monthly grin
Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by id911(m): 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2018
Buterflyle0:

You and those who liked your comment are the reason why lamidi Cownu scams Igbos.

Also show me any proof that Buharis daughter is on NNPC board because every nnpc link available online does not have her mentioned as a member of the board.

I am waiting.

And before you begin your usual nonsensical comments with "my fellow Yoruba Muslim" kindly be aware that I am a christian

Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by Bhol28: 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2018
Mitsurugi:
Sadly the same set of people Sowore is trying to protect and urge to stand for their rights - the youths - are still so busy being ignorant, unfocused, lazy, tribe oriented with a sycophantic relish for leaders and their children raping their collective future. Sowore, any current effort on the Nigerian youth is a waste of time and energy. Nairaland is a potent example of youth-gone-loco going by oddities in the name of opinions I am fed daily. angry
Nairaland,u mean tribal land.

1 Like

Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by IbrahimDamola: 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2018
Buterflyle0:

I am waiting.

The truth is there for all to see. Tell your dumbohari co-travellers like you and lie mohammed your principal that truth is like the sun, you can't hide it. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by obeycian(m): 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2018
So you want me to resign from the program that pays me 30k monthly? My brother, when the preferable isn't available, available becomes preferable..

2 Likes

Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by goldview(f): 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2018
There are different ways that people have made their lives better by running successful businesses instead of wasting 30 days for only N30,000.

Before you start a business,

read Small business Big Money by Akin Alabi's (owner of nairabet) and Learn how to attract a hungry crowd to your business.

In the book he talks about how he started from an information marketer to being one of the richest Nigerian now. He is currently contesting to be a member of the Federal house of representatives in his state.

Get the Ebook immediately for a promo price of only N2,000

The book is currently being sold for N5000

Call or text for more info now

Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by magzey: 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2018
Your mumu don do, can NNPC employ as many as N Power?
Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by Cocolatti(m): 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Buhari's daughter- Sitting on the governing board of NNPC where the lowest graduate entrant earns about 23 million naira per annum.

VP Osinbade's daughter- Observing her NYSC youth service in the Office of the Vice president.

Passingshot- N30,000 thankless abuobaku BMC job.

Buterflyle0- His aged father is still waiting for pension after 30 years of retirement.

Una mumu no go ever do. cheesy
God Bless you!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by magzey: 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2018
obeycian:
So you want me to resign from the program that pays me 30k monthly? My brother, when the preferable isn't available, available becomes preferable..
Thank you ,the one saying am sure do not provide for his lacking Neighborhood. grin

1 Like

Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by ttmax09(m): 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Buhari's daughter- Sitting on the governing board of NNPC where the lowest graduate entrant earns about 23 million naira per annum.

VP Osinbade's daughter- Observing her NYSC youth service in the Office of the Vice president.

Passingshot- N30,000 thankless abuobaku BMC job.

Buterflyle0- His aged father is still waiting for pension after 30 years of retirement.

Pls how do you know all these @ the bolded. grin grin grin you wicked fah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by magzey: 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2018
okerekeikpo:
You an ingrate. A wasted sperm for real undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by allthingsgood: 2:00pm On Nov 27, 2018
[[s]quote author=IbrahimDamola post=73348496]Yusuf Buhari- 55 million 4 bike

VP Osinbade's daughter- Observing her NYSC youth service in the Office of the Vice president.[/s]

Passingshot- N30,000 thankless abobaoku BMC job.

Una mumu no go ever do. cheesy[/quote]

Stop peddling lies

1 Like

Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by Uptown7(m): 2:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

cheesy
IbrahimDamola:

lol

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters Attack The Chief Of Staff / Query: Head Of Service Beats Deadline, Submits Maina Report To Abba Kyari / IGP Directs Police Commissioners To Disarm Militias In States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.