Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore (17145 Views)

Adolphus Aghughu: The Auditor General Lacks Power To Audit NNPC, CBN, Others / Fg’s Plan To Cut Salaries Scares NNPC, CBN, FIRS Workers / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by Apina(m): 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
maasoap:

Easy, you're ignorant too. Government has zero percent in both DISCOS and GENCOS. It is only Transmission company that government didn't privatise. I hope you know the meaning of DISCOS and GENCOS.
So, government is not responsible for the lack of improvement in the their service delivery.
Did I say anything about transmission, discos or gencos? I said phcn which those names you are mentioning are but elements of it, bottom line is that government still runs the power company since its te major ownerundecided
Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by OluwasureGig: 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2018
Nackzy:
I hear you loud and clear
How can a normal human being celebrate 30k more than 300k in DPR, NNPC, FIRS, Ministries, I make more than 30k Every week
teach me how please
Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by maasoap(m): 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2018
Apina:

Did I say anything about transmission, discos or gencos? I said phcn which those names you are mentioning are but elements of it, bottom line is that government still runs the power company since its te major ownerundecided

There is nothing like PHCN my friend, PHCN is dead just like NEPA. Do you actually know the meaning of "unbundled"? That's what happened to PHCN.
FG doesn't own generating and distributing companies. So, how is the government still the major owner? Government only owns NERC that regulates their activities. Be humble enough to take correction
Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by maasoap(m): 4:36pm On Nov 27, 2018
Nackzy:
I hear you loud and clear
How can a normal human being celebrate 30k more than 300k in DPR, NNPC, FIRS, Ministries, I make more than 30k Every week

When desirable is not available, whatever available becomes desirable. Luck you for "making more than 30k every week".
Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by Snow87(m): 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2018
It still beats my imagination how person go use common #10000 dey empower traders in the name of trad Moni , that amount no fit even pay for a standard hotel room per night talking of the money dem go use settle ashi the service provider. And u think say this our rogue politicians go make heaven so?
Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by Remily(m): 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2018
We actually do not need God to come down and tell us that if we vote either APC or PDP in the next presidential elections, we will suffer another 4 years in bitterness and come 2023 we will still find ourselves in this kinda situation we are now. We just beed to think and look outside the usual. My own kobo.

URGENT SALE.

Located within the estate and well secured.
Has its borehole.
Frequent power supply.
Title: C of O.
Price: 32 million
Car Garage.
Built and decorated with Eco bricks.

For pictures, inquiries or inspections call 07087940346. or mail consultarise@gmail.com
Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by KHYLE(m): 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2018
deji17:
How many people can NNPC and CBN employs? Maybe 50,000. What happens to the other 120 million youths? When you see a fraud like Sowore, you should know.
A young guy who is fixated with few Govt agencies that cannot create mass employment. He is not talking about ICT, Agric business etc. But lazy and jobless online community will see this as news. Hopeless rent seekers.
what Sowore is simply trying to say is that good Jobs in the country shouldnt be left alone for the children of the elites while they give so-called trader money or npower to the poor masses...
Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by chinedumoooo: 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2018
Oga, everybody will not work in CBN and NNPC their must be alternative to that.
Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by Idecievedyou(m): 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2018
PreciousJuice:
God have mercy,
How can anyone hoping for a better future in this damned nation wish to have NNPC privatised??
NEPA was privatised few years ago not up to a decade, fast forward to today, phcn now laments insufficient resources and capacity to handle the nation's electricity sector, why? Because loans have been acquired by the shareholders in order to haste profit making and some of the phcn assets are used as collateral, I mean they (shareholders) are investors doing business for the sole purpose of making profits, not investing to serve the nation, NO
Privatising either 50 or 90% of NNPC simply means, allowing Atiku (if elected) to sell to his conglomerates and associates, thereby making him and his cohorts the driving force of the nation's main economy ( crude oil)
I am not supporting this chaotic move,
To all social media influencers and bloggers of backwardness, continue getting paid to confuse the nation, you all are on a fruitless mission, this country will NEVER go back to a state of deceptive and rotten leadership,
Well meaning Nigerians like me that are not politically motivated but rising to a clarion call for patriotism will exercise our voting right come 2019, we are very aware ATIKU is never an option for us.
Thanks to this thread, I can finally express my thoughts on Atiku and NNPC privatisation.
you don't know more than Atiku so opinion don't count..may be when you ready to be president we will listen to you but before then Atiku is currently our only hope.. from this hunger and broknes..thanks to buhari every one in the nation is loosing weight... see how people became stingy because there is no money...nmcheew!!
Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by Gordonz07(m): 5:36pm On Nov 27, 2018
Funny enough, if Sowore is voted in now, he won't even know where to start from. Nigerian politic is bigger than sitting behind the keyboard to write/type news. We need technocrats in Nigeria, not noise makers.
Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by Damsyjay(m): 5:50pm On Nov 27, 2018
sotall:
FTC...MTN network una Biko

Sowore is Right.

Buhari can't distribute all the juicy positions to his kinsmen and families and gives crumbs to other Nigerians.
should we blame MTN for providing you a better network ni abi kini...cos this rubbish you wrote,ayam not understanding
Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by Oluwaseyi456(m): 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2018
We live in advent POVERTY but we still dey happy....south Africa minimum wages is #120,000

1 Like

Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by Grayxme: 6:19pm On Nov 27, 2018
I simply laugh each time I hear Sowore speak because it is certain he has no idea of leadership. How will a trader without qualification be given job in CBN or NNPC? It is obvious that Sowore is still a babe in the game of politics
Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by Akile1: 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2018
God will punish enemy of Niger and their generation awon idiot. Let them ask themselves, this money they hv bn distributing since almost years now where, were the money going 2 for the past 16yrs. Now someone call come out and say npower and trademoni is a scam. Pls tell me much about sure-p. Aseeee
Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
Yusuf Buhari- 55 million naira bike

Buhari's daughter- Sitting on the governing board of NNPC where the lowest graduate entrant earns about 23 million naira per annum.

VP Osinbade's daughter- Observing her NYSC youth service in the Office of the Vice president. (Her father's bedroom).

Nigerian youths- N19800 alawee for 1 year.

Sarrki's Mother- N10,000 TraderMoni

Madridguy- N30,000 N-power

Passingshot- N30,000 thankless abobaoku BMC job.

Buterflyle0- His aged father is still waiting for pension after 30 years of retirement.

Una mumu no go ever do. cheesy

bros no use laugh kill me for herr o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2018
This country just weak me
Weather make I continue this nysc or just stop the service I just don't kw

God help my thinking right now because I will just fine way move out to another country and start life afresh
Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by Bloombaby(f): 7:50pm On Nov 27, 2018
Tell them��
Re: Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore by isaacola57: 6:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
Grayxme:
I simply laugh each time I hear Sowore speak because it is certain he has no idea of leadership. How will a trader without qualification be given job in CBN or NNPC? It is obvious that Sowore is still a babe in the game of politics
what about the graduates? Where are they working??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Reveals Plan For Politicians 'cheating And Looting' Nigeria / Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" / Tinubu To Reintroduce Osinbajo’s Tax Amnesty Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.