Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Kannywood: Hausa Actors Endorse Atiku Abubakar Ahead Of 2019 (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kannywood: Hausa Actors Endorse Atiku Abubakar Ahead Of 2019 (photos) (24267 Views)

Buhari’s Sneakers In 2015 Vs 2019 (Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) / Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kannywood: Hausa Actors Endorse Atiku Abubakar Ahead Of 2019 (photos) by Peaceontome247: 2:17pm On Nov 27, 2018
De work of ATIKU Dollar...
Re: Kannywood: Hausa Actors Endorse Atiku Abubakar Ahead Of 2019 (photos) by Triangles1(m): 2:18pm On Nov 27, 2018
I loved kannywood for one thing, they're okay with their industry and they're not worry to move it to the level of Hollywood, unlike Nollywood.. But one amazing thing about their films, theres no scene where husband and wife kiss but the next scene will be where the wife got pregnant.
Re: Kannywood: Hausa Actors Endorse Atiku Abubakar Ahead Of 2019 (photos) by deboysben(m): 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2018
shakmati:
I don't think this is fake news...a lot of northerners are rooting for Atiku!
no mind nairaland zombies that said otherwise

ATIKU popularity is increasing with a steady velocity in the far north.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kannywood: Hausa Actors Endorse Atiku Abubakar Ahead Of 2019 (photos) by Nduxx(m): 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2018
Kannywood LOL
Re: Kannywood: Hausa Actors Endorse Atiku Abubakar Ahead Of 2019 (photos) by senatordave1(m): 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2018
deboysben:
no mind nairaland zombies that said otherwise

ATIKU popularity is increasing with a steady velocity in the far north.
While buhari is already overrunning South south.those 3 actors are among the less than 400k that will vote atiku in kano.dont forget a prince in adamawa is supporting buhari
Re: Kannywood: Hausa Actors Endorse Atiku Abubakar Ahead Of 2019 (photos) by DTaj: 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2018
Kannywood without Ali Nuhu, Bala Bature and co? Fakest of fakes! Lol.

These clowns here are those Kano-based actors and actresses with "waka pass roles" in dodgy movies nah!

This fake endorsement is like having upcoming actors and actresses endorse a politician and claim "Nollywood" without the likes of Ini Edo, Rita Dominic, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde and others.

Or, baby Yoruba actors and actresses with two acting roles in a year claiming an endorsement without the likes of Jide Kosoko, Yinka Quadri, Ogogo Hassan, Oga Bello Adebayo Salami, Iya Awero, Femi Adebayo, Odunlade Adekola, Iyabo Ojo, and others.

These small boys and girls have scammed Athiefkulator!

They need it- collect his Nigerian Customs, Vice Presidency, and Intels money...

BUHARI WILL WIN A 2ND TERM CLEAN AND CLEAR WITH A WIDER MARGIN THAN HE DEFEATED JONATHAN! BOOKMARK THIS POST. FEBRUARY 2019 IS ALMOST HERE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kannywood: Hausa Actors Endorse Atiku Abubakar Ahead Of 2019 (photos) by shakmati(m): 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2018
otuekong1:

abeg try get sense,u call sani danja gay,no let ur mumu love for APC lead u to a psychiatric hospital

Psychiatric hospital will be a concession. Na prison for libel/slander/defamation of character im senslessness go land am! Butterflyleo You think you are totally anonymous, ko?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kannywood: Hausa Actors Endorse Atiku Abubakar Ahead Of 2019 (photos) by maryalloy(f): 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2018
But this sani danger was rooting for the dullard nah? weiting come happen
Re: Kannywood: Hausa Actors Endorse Atiku Abubakar Ahead Of 2019 (photos) by deboysben(m): 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2018
senatordave1:

While buhari is already overrunning South south.those 3 actors are among the less than 400k that will vote atiku in kano.dont forget a prince in adamawa is supporting buhari
Mr man better channel that your inconsequential analysis to fellow zombies
Re: Kannywood: Hausa Actors Endorse Atiku Abubakar Ahead Of 2019 (photos) by BabangidaHamza(m): 2:35pm On Nov 27, 2018
Who are the kannywood? Kanywood consist of Ali Nuhu, Adam A Zango, Fati washa, Ruqayyah Dawaiyya, Nafeesa Abdullahi and many more to mention are with Buhari.. The Most popular Political Musician In Northern Nigeria Dauda Kahutu Rarara.. Those with Atiku Are outdated actors whose star is no more shinning are trying to get irrelevant Attention.. Those actors supported Jonathan 2015 but we know how it ended.. So as usual..
Customer dada ni!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kannywood: Hausa Actors Endorse Atiku Abubakar Ahead Of 2019 (photos) by PHILipu1(m): 2:36pm On Nov 27, 2018
shakmati:
This is the breakaway faction of kennywood.

How many popular Hausa actors and actresses do you see there?

1 Like

Re: Kannywood: Hausa Actors Endorse Atiku Abubakar Ahead Of 2019 (photos) by SingleWahala(f): 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2018
cheesy.Naija my Country grin grin grin EveryBody for his Pocket grin

Re: Kannywood: Hausa Actors Endorse Atiku Abubakar Ahead Of 2019 (photos) by IbrahimDamola: 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2018
Wa shere!

These are my true Hausa brothers.
Re: Kannywood: Hausa Actors Endorse Atiku Abubakar Ahead Of 2019 (photos) by oyebolaidris: 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2018
sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Kannywood: Hausa Actors Endorse Atiku Abubakar Ahead Of 2019 (photos) by bbamusa: 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2018
Re: Kannywood: Hausa Actors Endorse Atiku Abubakar Ahead Of 2019 (photos) by kumakunta: 2:48pm On Nov 27, 2018
shakmati:
Lot of northerners you say ? Lol
Re: Kannywood: Hausa Actors Endorse Atiku Abubakar Ahead Of 2019 (photos) by mfm04622: 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2018
shakmati:

A lot! Are you in the North? What made you think so?
Re: Kannywood: Hausa Actors Endorse Atiku Abubakar Ahead Of 2019 (photos) by shakmati(m): 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2018
mfm04622:

A lot! Are you in the North? What made you think so?

Hell yes! I am in the north!
Re: Kannywood: Hausa Actors Endorse Atiku Abubakar Ahead Of 2019 (photos) by jaydor: 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2018
shakmati:
Sensible, objective and ungreedy northerners

1 Like

Re: Kannywood: Hausa Actors Endorse Atiku Abubakar Ahead Of 2019 (photos) by Maroghene(m): 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2018
zoba88:
In what seems to be a turn of event,many Kannywood actors have dumped Buhari and endorsed Atiku.They were pictured in a group photo with Atiku

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/2019-hausa-actors-dump-buhariendorse.html

Would have said fake news until I saw Sani Danja, Sani Danja has love for PDP and he's pretty influential just like Ali Nuhu, so I feel he must have influenced his colleagues to pull this one.

2 Likes

Re: Kannywood: Hausa Actors Endorse Atiku Abubakar Ahead Of 2019 (photos) by famology(m): 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2018
SANI DANJA AND FRIENDS! You guys couldn't save Jona /pdp the last time.What have you come with this time around?
Re: Kannywood: Hausa Actors Endorse Atiku Abubakar Ahead Of 2019 (photos) by GMbuharii: 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2018
oyin44:
Fake news

Hug transformer,oga zomB

grin
Re: Kannywood: Hausa Actors Endorse Atiku Abubakar Ahead Of 2019 (photos) by GMbuharii: 3:00pm On Nov 27, 2018
oyebolaidris:
sai Buhari

Psy buhari
grin

Re: Kannywood: Hausa Actors Endorse Atiku Abubakar Ahead Of 2019 (photos) by ANAGADA: 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
Those without electoral value

1 Like

Re: Kannywood: Hausa Actors Endorse Atiku Abubakar Ahead Of 2019 (photos) by joeyswift(m): 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2018
Har da sani Danja fa.za su ci uban su

1 Like

Re: Kannywood: Hausa Actors Endorse Atiku Abubakar Ahead Of 2019 (photos) by GEEBITE: 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2018
Quite shallow,you dont need to make make any comment here.
sexymoma:
If una like make una use am do jackie chan for una movies angry
Iyen o kan aye

1 Like

Re: Kannywood: Hausa Actors Endorse Atiku Abubakar Ahead Of 2019 (photos) by verifiablefacts: 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

That's a normal thing in the North. I spent like 5 years in the North when I was still young. Northerners swiftly shift loyalty.

I'm talking for experience.
that means they can still shift loyalty before elections.
Re: Kannywood: Hausa Actors Endorse Atiku Abubakar Ahead Of 2019 (photos) by olajizz01(m): 3:23pm On Nov 27, 2018
shakmati:
A lot in deed, guess that's why single election hasn't been won by them.

1 Like

Re: Kannywood: Hausa Actors Endorse Atiku Abubakar Ahead Of 2019 (photos) by verifiablefacts: 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2018
DTaj:
Kannywood without Ali Nuhu, Bala Bature and co? Fakest of fakes! Lol.

These clowns here are those Kano-based actors and actresses with "waka pass roles" in dodgy movies nah!

This fake endorsement is like having upcoming actors and actresses endorse a politician and claim "Nollywood" without the likes of Ini Edo, Rita Dominic, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde and others.

Or, baby Yoruba actors and actresses with two acting roles in a year claiming an endorsement without the likes of Jide Kosoko, Yinka Quadri, Ogogo Hassan, Oga Bello Adebayo Salami, Iya Awero, Femi Adebayo, Odunlade Adekola, Iyabo Ojo, and others.

These small boys and girls have scammed Athiefkulator!

They need it- collect his Nigerian Customs, Vice Presidency, and Intels money...

BUHARI WILL WIN A 2ND TERM CLEAN AND CLEAR WITH A WIDER MARGIN THAN HE DEFEATED JONATHAN! BOOKMARK THIS POST. FEBRUARY 2019 IS ALMOST HERE!!!
bros,you dey see far,ali Nuhu no dey,those fine fine girls no dey,come be kannywood ?
Re: Kannywood: Hausa Actors Endorse Atiku Abubakar Ahead Of 2019 (photos) by Amumaigwe: 3:49pm On Nov 27, 2018
Sirjamo:
These ones are looking for some dollars to revive their dead carriers, the reigning one are moving to the NEXT LEVEL

Go get your own dollars to revive your dying english.
Re: Kannywood: Hausa Actors Endorse Atiku Abubakar Ahead Of 2019 (photos) by Basic123: 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
Dollar effect!
buhari is not ready to give them money.Atiku is busy buying anybody.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Already Flooded Lekki Toll Gate Against Protest Over Increase Of Toll Fee / Osun Guber: We Now Have The Appeal Court In Our Pocket – Apc Leaders Boast / Fulani Christian Leaders Warn Buhari On Activities Of Arewa Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.