Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,338 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

I Leave Fayose To God, Says Fayemi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Leave Fayose To God, Says Fayemi (20888 Views)

Emefiele: DSS Action A Dent On Govt, Punish Operatives – Fayose To Tinubu / Plan To Dump PDP: Deji Adeyanju Exposes Fayose, To Expose Others(Video) / Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Leave Fayose To God, Says Fayemi by agboaustine: 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2018
no case to probe him jare
Re: I Leave Fayose To God, Says Fayemi by Oshin56(m): 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2018
and some good citizens will be expecting thief to come and expose is fellow thief is ok
Re: I Leave Fayose To God, Says Fayemi by overall90: 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2018
joeyswift:
I am not pro apc, but mehn fayemi is a better matured politician than fayose. I just hope he won't later change and imitate Jubril the master of blame games

Forget about maturity.
they must have gone through the books and discovered that probing Fayose might come back to hunt him.remember he was a former governor and have a lot of petitions hanging over his head.
Re: I Leave Fayose To God, Says Fayemi by dam2000(m): 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2018
Another style of blaming
Re: I Leave Fayose To God, Says Fayemi by Roger3D(m): 3:21pm On Nov 27, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Good. But Nigerians won't leave Buhari for God ooo. We will humiliate him at the poll next year. Then, Atiku will be our president. Obi will be at the right hand side of power. Saraki will be at the left hand side of power. Fayose will head EFCC office. I'll be an elder statesman. Nigeria will be great again.
Aren't you supposed to be in America working for NASA? That's assuming that NASA employs low IQ retards

1 Like

Re: I Leave Fayose To God, Says Fayemi by SolutionMee: 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2018
Roger3D:
Aren't you supposed to be in America working for NASA? That's assuming that NASA employs low IQ retards
cheesy

I said that I occasionally work for NASA JPL (Jet Propulsion Laboratory). All we do there is to build amazing but powerful software for NASA.
Re: I Leave Fayose To God, Says Fayemi by bid4rich(m): 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2018
Oga Fayemi, if you found out Fayose chop or looted money, please voice out and lets hear you. Don't hide it. Your silence may mean Fayose did not embezzle or loot the state's treasury.

Speak up now or keep quiet forever.
Re: I Leave Fayose To God, Says Fayemi by Baawaa(m): 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2018
SolutionMee:

cheesy

Fayose is not a civilian. I once saw him in a military outfit. Though I will confirm that once I get back to Nigeria.
This is real atikulooted,they don't know anything apart from stealing and looting grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Leave Fayose To God, Says Fayemi by NLandIsHypocrit: 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2018
Ofcause does he have any choice grin he knows that his mandate is dead on arrival. If you know you know. grin
Re: I Leave Fayose To God, Says Fayemi by semyman: 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2018
Soft landing? This is not looking good for the anti corruption fight
Re: I Leave Fayose To God, Says Fayemi by mr1759: 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2018
He is leaving fayose because he does not want fayose to use election tribunal case to remove him , he just want sympathy
Re: I Leave Fayose To God, Says Fayemi by 6digitscomrade: 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2018
TheGreenLand:

Okay, let EFCC continue to handle his case.
If other countries keave their corrupt leaders to God, they would have been worse than Somalia.
What a governor!
that is why not too long ago in history both countries were surging economies with great prospects but today one has became the HQ of poverty and permanent residence to the world poorest people...I just had to explain ur irony explicitly..
Re: I Leave Fayose To God, Says Fayemi by Integrafamoo: 3:46pm On Nov 27, 2018
I have said it before. He dare not! The same judicial of enquiry he established in his first time indicted him while fayose was in govt, he refused to honour their invitation. He cannot use the same process to probe fayose after claiming the institution lacks the capacity. If he does, automatically he will become vulnerable. He never planned he was going to come back.
Re: I Leave Fayose To God, Says Fayemi by mukhcech(m): 3:46pm On Nov 27, 2018
BillgatesMaigad:
These two people names too dey confuse person oh

Nah your brain power no reach.
Re: I Leave Fayose To God, Says Fayemi by 77up(m): 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Good. But Nigerians won't leave Buhari for God ooo. We will humiliate him at the poll next year. Then, Atiku will be our president. Obi will be at the right hand side of power. Saraki will be at the left hand side of power. Fayose will head EFCC office. I'll be an elder statesman .Nigeria will be great again.
The bold just vindicate my assertion that you are just a common joker thats just making jest of Atiku/PDP for that matter grin cheesy .

Hence I won't need to take you serious abi who take mumu serious tongue
Re: I Leave Fayose To God, Says Fayemi by eneyoduke(m): 3:48pm On Nov 27, 2018
Engineer Duke React
Re: I Leave Fayose To God, Says Fayemi by 6digitscomrade: 3:49pm On Nov 27, 2018
bid4rich:
Oga Fayemi, if you found out Fayose chop or looted money, please voice out and lets hear you. Don't hide it. Your silence may mean Fayose did not embezzle or loot the state's treasury.

Speak up now or keep quiet forever.
ahahah confusionist...Read again he said he has left him for God/gods...what else do u desire to ear?? I suggest u go to okesa ado ekiti and audit ursef..Afterall seeing is believing not hearing...Hearing could be amebo and fake news which could land u in panti or grant u several nights with dasuki..
Re: I Leave Fayose To God, Says Fayemi by Roger3D(m): 3:49pm On Nov 27, 2018
SolutionMee:

cheesy

I said that I occasionally work for NASA JPL (Jet Propulsion Laboratory). All we do there is to build amazing but powerful software for NASA.
Not with this IQ you don't. How come you're best brains at NASA weren't able to bust Jubril the imposter while Kanu was? My friend you work at burger king and nowhere else

1 Like

Re: I Leave Fayose To God, Says Fayemi by mukhcech(m): 3:49pm On Nov 27, 2018
mr1759:
He is leaving fayose because he does not want fayose to use election tribunal case to remove him , he just want sympathy

And Fayose has given up on the tribunal because he doesn't want Fayemi to probe him. All this half illiterate people all over nairaland self.
Re: I Leave Fayose To God, Says Fayemi by mukhcech(m): 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2018
Roger3D:
Not with this IQ you don't. How come you're best brains at NASA weren't able to bust Jubril the imposter while Kanu was? My friend you work at burger king and nowhere else

That guy is jobless at best.
Re: I Leave Fayose To God, Says Fayemi by globalview(m): 3:53pm On Nov 27, 2018
Natural cure for all skin ailments..skin decoloration,exzema, stretch marks,acne, rashes,pimples,old body marks,body odour... Text or Watsapp:08034910574 for delivery

Re: I Leave Fayose To God, Says Fayemi by BillgatesMaigad(m): 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2018
mukhcech:

Nah your brain power no reach.
I no be Afonj.a
naim cause am
Re: I Leave Fayose To God, Says Fayemi by fahren(m): 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2018
Fayose is leaving you to your master, the devil, Aide tells Fayemi

Media Aide to Mr. Ayodele Fayose, the immediate past Governor of Ekiti State, Lere Olayinka has said the State Governor, Dr. Kayode Fayemi will rather be left to his master, the devil, since he has refused to act like someone with godly mind since he started enjoying the benefits of the mandate the powers that be in Abuja helped him to steal.

Olayinka, who was reacting to Fayemi’s statement yesterday, that he was not interested in probing Fayose and that he has left him in the hands God, said “he (Fayemi) should rather be sincere enough to tell the public that he has checked all the books and found nothing incriminating against Fayose.”

In a statement issued on Tuesday, he described Fayemi’s new position that he was not interested in probing Fayose as an afterthought, saying; “After going through all the books and could not find anything incriminating, he is now saying he won't probe, who is telling him not to probe?

“Has he forgotten that it was at the same State House, Abuja that he said on July 19, 2018 that he was going to probe Fayose? So what has changed other than the fact that he has failed in his desperate bid to get evidences of corruption against the former governor?

“Fayemi should act like someone with conscience for once by letting the people know how he has been carrying operatives of the EFCC up and down, looking for what Fayose did and did not do. He should tell Nigerians how he harboured EFCC officials in the government house for over two weeks, lavished millions of naira on them and also misled them to go about sealing off properties belonging to innocent people in Ado Ekiti under the guise that they belong to Fayose.

“The fact is that Fayemi has found nothing against Fayose and that's why he has adopted a face-saving tactic.”

Speaking further, Olayinka said; “No one is asking Fayemi not to probe his predecessor. He is the one who was not bold enough to appear before a duly constituted probe panel, Fayose is not afraid and that was already demonstrated by the former governor’s unprecedented submission of himself to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) less than 24 hours after he left office.

“Let him set up a duly constituted judicial commission of inquiry today, Fayose will personally appear before the panel.

“We only hope that Fayemi too will do the same when he is eventually kicked out office so that he can explain how he acquired those Multi-Billion Naira properties in Lagos, Ilishan Remo in Ogun State, Abuja and abroad.”
Re: I Leave Fayose To God, Says Fayemi by joeyswift(m): 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2018
That's true.
overall90:

Forget about maturity.
they must have gone through the books and discovered that probing Fayose might come back to hunt him.remember he was a former governor and have a lot of petitions hanging over his head.
Re: I Leave Fayose To God, Says Fayemi by Toji(m): 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2018
His he part of your village people that you are living him to God's hand if he has done wrong
Re: I Leave Fayose To God, Says Fayemi by amerlino(m): 4:23pm On Nov 27, 2018
There is nothing to prove obviously

1 Like

Re: I Leave Fayose To God, Says Fayemi by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2018
Only fools fight for Politicians.

1 Like

Re: I Leave Fayose To God, Says Fayemi by abbeyty(m): 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2018
You leave him to God cuz you have nothing on hhim
Re: I Leave Fayose To God, Says Fayemi by kayusely70(m): 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2018
Its either you're under an illusion or you're just been sarcastic.
Re: I Leave Fayose To God, Says Fayemi by adesamix(m): 5:26pm On Nov 27, 2018
ijustdey:

….Says only EFCC, others can probe him

http://thenationonlineng.net/leave-fayose-god-says-fayemi/

he found no fault in him, as bible said
Re: I Leave Fayose To God, Says Fayemi by adesamix(m): 5:26pm On Nov 27, 2018
ijustdey:

….Says only EFCC, others can probe him

http://thenationonlineng.net/leave-fayose-god-says-fayemi/

he found no fault in him, as bible said

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aliyu Ahmed El-Rufai Is Dead: El-Rufai's Brother Dies / Buhari Unveils $732 Million Broadband Project To Boost Economy - Bloomberg / 2023: Ameachi’s Turbaning And The Unfolding Politics In APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.