Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

I Leave Fayose To God, Says Fayemi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Leave Fayose To God, Says Fayemi (20890 Views)

Emefiele: DSS Action A Dent On Govt, Punish Operatives – Fayose To Tinubu / Plan To Dump PDP: Deji Adeyanju Exposes Fayose, To Expose Others(Video) / Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Leave Fayose To God, Says Fayemi by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2018
Yea, they should pray for him too, God has become EFCC
Re: I Leave Fayose To God, Says Fayemi by Monday60655(m): 7:55pm On Nov 27, 2018
You don't know that you will leave to God before? Because now all your attempt has failed and you remembered that you will leave him for God. May be your God because my God is not a God of left over. Greed and callous politician.
Re: I Leave Fayose To God, Says Fayemi by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2018
Fayemi is seeing things we are not seeing...
Good one though!!!!
Re: I Leave Fayose To God, Says Fayemi by ahjerryboy1(m): 12:17am On Nov 28, 2018
Nwodosis:
Unfortunately for the Governor, even if he decides to probe, Fayose has made himself available.
fayemi has no evidence of impeach fayose though this man was to prosecute him but their were no proof of his wrong administration
Re: I Leave Fayose To God, Says Fayemi by hush15: 1:00am On Nov 28, 2018
ijustdey:

….Says only EFCC, others can probe him

http://thenationonlineng.net/leave-fayose-god-says-fayemi/

Are you minding this one? he should probe now, waste another 4years witch hunting when there is nothing to hide....
Re: I Leave Fayose To God, Says Fayemi by goslowgoslow(m): 1:13am On Nov 28, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Which of the gods?
Obatala

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Raids Ambode’s Residence / Lagos Assembly passes Amotekun law / Lagos Warns Commercial Drivers Against Fare Increase Over ₦800 Govt Levy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.