Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo (79864 Views)

DJ Cuppy Meets Jay Jay Okocha For The First Time (Photo) / Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) / Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by sureteeboy(m): 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2018
Her life, her business

Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by efemena5050(m): 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2018
lightwhite:
Emmanuella dear, enjoy your childhood and don't be in a hurry to grow up. It sucks.
life son tire this one.... Kpele
Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by Fuckdamod: 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2018
Ugly lil girl
Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by TimiRume(f): 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2018
See them calling her beautiful cos she wore a wig, later they will say Nigerian women have inferiority complex

1 Like

Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by NairaMaster1(m): 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I wonder why they are exposing this little girl to prostitution... na wa ooo

Prostitution is bane of Nigeria female celebrity.

Not new.
Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by yeman2012(m): 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2018
Lerio:
Like if you think Emmanuella will Share if you think Buhari will
you don come abi?
Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by gudbiz: 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2018
Nackzy:
If Emmanuella and Buhari sit for waec who do you think will come out with flying colours
colour na colour....either flying, running, walking or even crawling....
Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by marvin906(m): 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2018
how much is this girl worth self

Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by alexbrentford: 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

You are a suspect of child abuse. 99 days for d thief but one day for the owner of d house
Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by ahahnow: 9:07pm On Nov 27, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

What is wrong with you. Is your mother st.upid for not aborting you?
Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by ACE1010: 9:09pm On Nov 27, 2018
Nackzy:
If Emmanuella and Buhari sit for waec who do you think will come out with flying colours

Enough of this nonsense please.... Even the most poorest and vulnerable country of the world don't talk about their leader like that!!!
Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by Frankyjay1(m): 9:09pm On Nov 27, 2018
Be like nollywood mad woman
Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 27, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Young lady.....listen to me....don't be in a hurry to grow up.
I can't play with sand now without looking like a rehab reject.
'Adulting' is hard.

You can do that at the beach.

But do kids nowadays even play with sand, I think d last set dat did that was the indomie & bobo generation, kids nowadays have gone digital

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by business4all: 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2018
You don’t want to carry another person load. The Brazilian wig on your head, na you get an. Eru eleru lo ru.
Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by traihit: 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2018
lightwhite:
Emmanuella dear, enjoy your childhood and don't be in a hurry to grow up. It sucks.

That's the exact fear I have for the kid. People will expect too much from her underage lifestyle and she might try to prove those people till she loses every happiness and freedom that comes with childhood.
Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 27, 2018
It's good when young people monetize their talents early enough. She will go places.
Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by Diso60090(m): 9:27pm On Nov 27, 2018
Lucifer66:
Am I the only one who is just adoring the background shocked

So as your family �� big reach na the first time you dey see that kind background?

Bros enter house � and stop disgracing your family ��
Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by Safiaa(f): 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2018
Preach
lightwhite:
Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by onunwa21(m): 9:38pm On Nov 27, 2018
Not my real hair!!!
Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by Paschalp(m): 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2018
When ever I'm sad, I just hop on to nairaland and read comments

Someone said she looks like 'ogbanje' grin
Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by Lucifer66(m): 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2018
Diso60090:

So as your family �� big reach na the first time you dey see that kind background?

Bros enter house � and stop disgracing your family ��
Sometimes I wonder why my comments attract frustrated people.
Our TV set could feed you and your family for several generations.
Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by mechanics(m): 9:57pm On Nov 27, 2018
hmmmm, it does not fit her.
Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by Akpacha(m): 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
Funny not beautiful.
Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by valx2: 10:13pm On Nov 27, 2018
Looking like mini whoopy goldberg. If you know you know
Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 27, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Its their way as comedy isn't selling anymore they want to use her kuku.

Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by pkang: 10:26pm On Nov 27, 2018
Nice hair do.

Boy and get this delivered to you in 3days.

Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by Last355(m): 10:46pm On Nov 27, 2018
fugly being!!
Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by Juliusdking(m): 10:51pm On Nov 27, 2018
ogajaki:
Fine pikin
bros wetin fine for here
Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by ugbarreta(m): 11:27pm On Nov 27, 2018
This girl looks like whoopy goldberg of America on her Brazilian wig.
Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by enemyofprogress: 11:39pm On Nov 27, 2018
Rubbish.
Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by seunfape(m): 11:45pm On Nov 27, 2018
Child na still child
Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by bedspread: 11:52pm On Nov 27, 2018
Dem wan Possess this little girl!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) / Fans React As Tiwa Savage Rocks Sleeveless Top: "A Bra Would Have Been Better" / This Beautiful Lady Is A Cattle Rearer In Rwanda - Daddy Showkey Shares Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.