Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo (79866 Views)

DJ Cuppy Meets Jay Jay Okocha For The First Time (Photo) / Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) / Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by lepasharon(f): 11:54pm On Nov 27, 2018
TimiRume:
See them calling her beautiful cos she wore a wig, later they will say Nigerian women have inferiority complex

Her mum should be shamed for putting fake hair on her daughters hair at such a young age.

Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by Diso60090(m): 12:06am On Nov 28, 2018
Lucifer66:

Sometimes I wonder why my comments attract frustrated people.
Our TV set could feed you and your family for several generations.

Talk truth na be say we dey pack come Una house this night �
Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by mdautos: 12:32am On Nov 28, 2018
Acres of land suitable 4 farmland 4 sale at 50k per acre in oyo state Ogbomosho, Igbeti road. documents-Original receipt and lawyer agreement signed by the family chief and the king, its free frm all kind of issues and suitable for cashew plantation, maize,cassava etc 07069727219
Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by opeyemiskullman(m): 12:42am On Nov 28, 2018
u better stop waka with olosho sister Soon now...! she go DEY pose with used comdom
Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by Pat081: 2:09am On Nov 28, 2018
Nackzy:
If Emmanuella and Buhari sit for waec who do you think will come out with flying colours
and do you want to tell me she too will have time 4 books ask her brother to show us her result n see
Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by Chival9(m): 5:18am On Nov 28, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I wonder why they are exposing this little girl to prostitution... na wa ooo
omo your brain travel ni?
Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by donqx: 6:04am On Nov 28, 2018
Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by freemi(m): 6:26am On Nov 28, 2018
ogajaki:
Fine pikin
very unecesary. Shes rushing

Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by tottinova: 6:43am On Nov 28, 2018
The girl go fine gan
Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by prinxsamuel(m): 6:58am On Nov 28, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I wonder why they are exposing this little girl to prostitution... na wa ooo

So wearing a Brazilian hair is now prostitution?
I see you're myopic with mediocre mindset.
Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by Awoo88: 7:52am On Nov 28, 2018
IjebuWarrior:

Your papa go come out with Fufu & Pomo Fs & Ps grin!
Him papa na buhari
Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by Abyberry: 7:57am On Nov 28, 2018
She resembles Whoopi Goldberg
Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by Owaincouncil: 8:05am On Nov 28, 2018
Nackzy:
If Emmanuella and Buhari sit for waec who do you think will come out with flying colours
If you and your father sit for waec, who do you think will come out in flying colour? Pls just answer.
Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by Dididrumz(m): 8:38am On Nov 28, 2018
lightwhite:
Emmanuella dear, enjoy your childhood and don't be in a hurry to grow up. It sucks.

Nicest advice I've heard in a while. Lolss
Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by Ikembasunda1(m): 9:06am On Nov 28, 2018
Emmanuella the blessed. I deal on Brazilians hair, hook up for one
Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by charlsecy(m): 10:12am On Nov 28, 2018
Oreofepeters:
Fine girl
ogajaki:
Fine pikin
She is balling, but using "fine" to describe Emmanuella.....
Re: Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo by Jojorisy(m): 1:44am On May 30, 2020
Mm nobe small enjoyment

Fans React As Tiwa Savage Rocks Sleeveless Top: "A Bra Would Have Been Better" / Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) / This Beautiful Lady Is A Cattle Rearer In Rwanda - Daddy Showkey Shares Video