Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,552 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Why Islam Is Far Far More Reasonable And Nearer To The Truth Than Christianity - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Islam Is Far Far More Reasonable And Nearer To The Truth Than Christianity (2507 Views)

Why Judaism Has More In Common With Islam Than Christianity / DOES ATHEISM MAKE YOU FEEL MORE LEARNED THAN CHRISTIANITY? / Why All Reasonable And Sincere Christians Must Submit To The Holy Qur'an (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Islam Is Far Far More Reasonable And Nearer To The Truth Than Christianity by enilove(m): 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2018
AryEmber:
As a muslim, I need only to read my Quran and the authetic hadiths. The prophet claimed to have received revelations, I don't think you have evidence to prove he was lying.

The evidence is clear .
Muhammad claimed the God of the Bible was his God , but his actions , religion , commandments and name of his god are clearly different from the God of the Bible.

The God of the Bible says it is idolatry to worship the moon and the stars :

Deuteronomy 4:19 KJV
And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host of heaven, shouldest be driven to worship them, and serve them, which the Lord thy God hath divided unto all nations under the whole heaven.

Deuteronomy 17:2-3 KJV
If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the Lord thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the Lord thy God, in transgressing his covenant, [3] And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;

THIS IS THE SIGN OF ISLAM.

1 Like

Re: Why Islam Is Far Far More Reasonable And Nearer To The Truth Than Christianity by AryEmber(f): 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2018
enilove:

The evidence is clear .
Muhammad claimed the God of the Bible was his God , but his actions , religion , commandments and name of his god are clearly different from the God of the Bible.

The God of the Bible says it is idolatry to worship the moon and the stars :

Deuteronomy 4:19 KJV
And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host of heaven, shouldest be driven to worship them, and serve them, which the Lord thy God hath divided unto all nations under the whole heaven.

Deuteronomy 17:2-3 KJV
If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the Lord thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the Lord thy God, in transgressing his covenant, [3] And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;

THIS IS THE SIGN OF ISLAM.

I don't know who you've seen worshiping the moon but I know I don't. I don't wake up in the morning singing praises to the moon nor do I bow to the moon.The moon is the sign of islam just the cross is the sign of christianity, do you worship the cross?
Re: Why Islam Is Far Far More Reasonable And Nearer To The Truth Than Christianity by MightySparrow: 5:43pm On Nov 30, 2018
This is most useless post of the year
Re: Why Islam Is Far Far More Reasonable And Nearer To The Truth Than Christianity by enilove(m): 6:13pm On Nov 30, 2018
AryEmber:
I don't know who you've seen worshiping the moon but I know I don't. I don't wake up in the morning singing praises to the moon nor do I bow to the moon.The moon is the sign of islam just the cross is the sign of christianity, do you worship the cross?

As long as they make the image of the cross or the crescent and the star image and place it in the church or mosque , they are idol worshippers.
Re: Why Islam Is Far Far More Reasonable And Nearer To The Truth Than Christianity by AryEmber(f): 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2018
enilove:

As long as they make the image of the cross or the crescent and the star image and place it in the church or mosque , they are idol worshipper.

Well, I've never seen a mosque that has the image of a crescent inside it.
Re: Why Islam Is Far Far More Reasonable And Nearer To The Truth Than Christianity by enilove(m): 6:25pm On Nov 30, 2018
AryEmber:
Well, I've never seen a mosque that has the image of a crescent inside it.

But they have it clearly place at the topmost part of the mosque . They also look for the appearing of the moon during their festivals , isn't it ?
Re: Why Islam Is Far Far More Reasonable And Nearer To The Truth Than Christianity by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 30, 2018
I would have comment, but OP and his support are not here to learn, this was reveal from the way he wrongly present the gospel, hence I keep to myself my Knowledge
Re: Why Islam Is Far Far More Reasonable And Nearer To The Truth Than Christianity by adelee777: 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2018
drips8:

Yes, both Christianity and Islam are confusing, but Christianity seems to be the most complicated.
That's true. Christianity is more complicated. Islam is more straight forward: you disagree withe me, I bomb you!
Re: Why Islam Is Far Far More Reasonable And Nearer To The Truth Than Christianity by AryEmber(f): 6:38pm On Nov 30, 2018
enilove:

But they have it clearly place at the topmost part of the mosque . They also look for the appearing of the moon during their festivals , isn't it ?
Not every mosque has this, some have two on the entrance and exit of the mosque, are they facing the two sides to pray? It's just a sign, call it a logo if you wish. The only festival I know of is eid el fitr and I believe the moon indicate when to fast just like the clock tells time.
Re: Why Islam Is Far Far More Reasonable And Nearer To The Truth Than Christianity by enilove(m): 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2018
AryEmber:
Not every mosque has this, some have two on the entrance and exit of the mosque, are they facing the two sides to pray? It's just a sign, call it a logo if you wish. The only festival I know of is eid el fitr and I believe the moon indicate when to fast just like the clock tells time.

Make a research about the worshippers of the moon and the stars , you will find out they all make or carve the image.
It is not just a sign. A satanic sign glorifies satan and a Godly sign glorifies God.

Carved images have the power to attract evil spirits . These evil spirits can posses anything , including trees , as long as it has been dedicated to it. Whether you face it ir back it , it does not mean , the covenant and the spirits know who are theirs.

They will wait for the person at death and claim his/her soul.

1 Like

Re: Why Islam Is Far Far More Reasonable And Nearer To The Truth Than Christianity by AryEmber(f): 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2018
enilove:

Make a research about the worshippers of the moon and the stars , you will find out they all make or carve the image.
It is not just a sign. A satanic sign glorifies satan and a Godly sign glorifies God.

Carved images have the power to attract evil spirits . These evil spirits can posses anything , including trees , as long as it has been dedicated to it. Whether you face it ir back it , it does not mean , the covenant and the spirits know who are theirs.

They will wait for the person at death and claim his/her soul.
There's no way to get to you, let's just call it a day.
Re: Why Islam Is Far Far More Reasonable And Nearer To The Truth Than Christianity by enilove(m): 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2018
AryEmber:
There's no way to get to you, let's just call it a day.

Okey , God bless you.
Re: Why Islam Is Far Far More Reasonable And Nearer To The Truth Than Christianity by LordReed(m): 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2018
AryEmber:
As a muslim, I need only to read my Quran and the authetic hadiths. The prophet claimed to have received revelations, I don't think you have evidence to prove he was lying.

The real question is how do you prove he really received revelations from god.

1 Like

Re: Why Islam Is Far Far More Reasonable And Nearer To The Truth Than Christianity by pashiano: 10:44pm On Nov 30, 2018
Bros, say u fit join one or two sentences doesn't give u the brain to understand everything. there is a word called mystery. it is the work of the holy Spirit to reveal from time to time some things that we don't know.
Re: Why Islam Is Far Far More Reasonable And Nearer To The Truth Than Christianity by AryEmber(f): 8:19am On Dec 01, 2018
LordReed:

The real question is how do you prove he really received revelations from god.
You're an atheist, nothing I say will satisfy you. Fortunately for both of us, I don't preach salvation nor repentance so there's no need for you to question my beliefs.
Re: Why Islam Is Far Far More Reasonable And Nearer To The Truth Than Christianity by LordReed(m): 8:25am On Dec 01, 2018
AryEmber:
You're an atheist, nothing I say will satisfy you. Fortunately for both of us, I don't preach salvation nor repentance so there's no need for you to question my beliefs.

Ah the usual Muslim brush off, don't question. As long as you bring it to a public forum I will question it.
Re: Why Islam Is Far Far More Reasonable And Nearer To The Truth Than Christianity by AryEmber(f): 8:35am On Dec 01, 2018
LordReed:

Ah the usual Muslim brush off, don't question. As long as you bring it to a public forum I will question it.
Well, goodluck with the 'unusual non muslim non brush off'
Re: Why Islam Is Far Far More Reasonable And Nearer To The Truth Than Christianity by Anas09: 1:44pm On Dec 01, 2018
drips8:

But catholicism is the cradle of Christianity
Hahahahahahahahaha. Catholicism has been trying to kill Christianity since its inception.

Do you know Ecumenism is?

1 Like

Re: Why Islam Is Far Far More Reasonable And Nearer To The Truth Than Christianity by zodiakzax: 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2018
Islam is a stupid religion, Allah is a stupid god, Muhammed is one foolish sex maniac... and you say it's better than Christianity? undecided kiss undecided undecided cry kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Islam Is Far Far More Reasonable And Nearer To The Truth Than Christianity by Spazolas: 11:33am On Jan 29, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Then why are you still a Muslim?

I meant to say I was a Muslim, I no longer am and never will be.
Re: Why Islam Is Far Far More Reasonable And Nearer To The Truth Than Christianity by Originakalokalo(m): 12:38pm On Jan 29, 2019
Spazolas:

I meant to say I was a Muslim, I no longer am and never will be.

OK. We give glory to God.
Re: Why Islam Is Far Far More Reasonable And Nearer To The Truth Than Christianity by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 29, 2019
If you want to understand the Bible you must first IDENTIFY true Christians,otherwise you'll be quoting the scriptures out of context.
As for Islam, it is the religion of the Arabs. Let me assure you that the ONE and only true God has NO business with the descendants of Ishmael, HIS angel declared "their generation will prove to be TERRORISTS" Genesis 16:11,12
And so it happens today,Muhammad had NO revelations,he only fabricated everything he wrote in the Quran from the few things he picked from the Catholics! That is why all the teachings of Islam is in line with Catholicism,the only difference resulted from him trying to make his gullible contemporaries believe that he is greater than Jesus,thus he discarded the doctrine of TRINITY. Every other thing he taught is in total harmony with Catholicism!
Re: Why Islam Is Far Far More Reasonable And Nearer To The Truth Than Christianity by CodeTemplar: 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Before I start, Let me say this.....Muslims post a lot of rubbish online to encourage themselves...

The way you guys read the Bible upsidedown, looking for a way to keep you guys going, is terrible.

If you like, continue to deceive yourselves with Posts by someone who has no idea of the scriptures...

Without Jesus, and his blood, YOU GO TO HELL.

It is not negotiable.
How best can I explain Islam?
Let me try...
In the Old Testament, God allowed many things to happen and gave grace for many of them. They were performed by God to prove points. In the midst of these great and visionary happenings, God chose the nation of Israel to represent his followers, either chosen or called.

Someone from the other side rises and becomes a prophet to the gullible non Israelite of that time. He knows he isn't God sent and thus modifies the scripture to protect and magnify himself both while alive and dead.

If not how can a religion be so violent, secretive and carnal as Islam has become today?
Re: Why Islam Is Far Far More Reasonable And Nearer To The Truth Than Christianity by OgaBuhari: 12:51pm On Feb 16, 2020
AryEmber:
your fake prophet Mohammed was a child rapist.
You're a zombie and blind folllower of a rapist
Re: Why Islam Is Far Far More Reasonable And Nearer To The Truth Than Christianity by BoboKush(m): 1:09pm On Feb 16, 2020
The moderator saw this shit topic and didn't delete it....if it were the other way the religion of hatred n blood, boko haram and no peace (Islam) heaven will av let lose but since it against Christian it good... And all the moderator are blind too
Re: Why Islam Is Far Far More Reasonable And Nearer To The Truth Than Christianity by BoboKush(m): 1:12pm On Feb 16, 2020
Why wil a dumb Islam bastard wake up one day and post against Christianity on the day of their worship and the stupid moderator and owner of nairaland saw the shit and yet act didn't do needful

If na to comment for Islam sector naw we will be required to swear oath let alone talking against Islam in Friday

Like I said God punish seun and other moderator of nairaland and above all the op that post this shit
God n Allah punish y'all
Re: Why Islam Is Far Far More Reasonable And Nearer To The Truth Than Christianity by thatsleepboy1: 9:11am On Nov 18, 2021
enilove:

Yes , because it is the original that needs to be adulterated and not the fake.

Islam is Satan's , why would he bother to disunite them , since he knows he has succeeded in joining them with idol worshipping ?

With this your point, I'll no longer argue with these slam heads. allah has really decieved them just as zech 5 said.

https://www.nairaland.com/6843958/islam-full-fables-not-g-d#107556223

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benny Hinns Association With T.b Joshua / What Are The Most Common Things People Think Are In The Bible That Are Not There / When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.