Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,611 members, 7,827,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group (2505 Views)

Photos: Satan worshippers builds Baphomet Statue In USA, christians protest / Bishop Oyedepo's Winners' Chapel Accused Of Exploiting British Worshippers / I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group by buzugee(m): 5:55am On Apr 27, 2012
being a satan worshipper basically means that you worship your self. it simply means you indulge in all your lustful desires. it simply means you are all about your instant gratification, and get rich or die trying, s-exual conquests, extreme materialism etc etc which pretty much ropes in almost all the world into satanism. lord says whomever loves the world does not love me. who is not for me is against me. there are only 2 masters you can serve in this world. God or satan. if you are not serving God, then you are serving the satan in you. you are being directed by the satan in you. so why do satanists feel like they have to form an exclusive group, or feel like they are special and have to create a thread etc. this is like me living in nigeria and forming a group in nigeria and saying i am forming a group for black people when like 99.99999 percent of the population is black. is this just a form of attention seeking ? cuz yall aint exclusive. over 90 percent of the world is satanic.
Re: When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group by Nobody: 6:05am On Apr 27, 2012
buzugee: being a satan worshipper basically means that[b] you worship your self. it simply means you indulge in all your lustful desires. it simply means you are all about your instant gratification, and get rich or die trying, s-exual conquests, extreme materialism etc etc[/b] which pretty much ropes in almost all the world into satanism. lord says whomever loves the world does not love me. who is not for me is against me. there are only 2 masters you can serve in this world. God or satan. if you are not serving God, then you are serving the satan in you. you are being directed by the satan in you. so why do satanists feel like they have to form an exclusive group, or feel like they are special and have to create a thread etc. this is like me living in nigeria and forming a group in nigeria and saying i am forming a group for black people when like 99.99999 percent of the population is black. is this just a form of attention seeking ? cuz yall aint exclusive. over 90 percent of the world is satanic.

if the above in bold makes me a satanist, then let me plead GUILTY right away! bwaaaah!
Re: When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group by buzugee(m): 6:14am On Apr 27, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

if the above in bold makes me a satanist, then let me plead GUILTY right away! bwaaaah!
time for the judge to pronounce sentence. or you can beg the judge and tell him you will mend your ways lol. anyway the point here is people think satanism means you will be in a dark room with ram horns singing incarntations and drinking the rams blood. satanism is like orange soda. there are different types, fanta, miranda orange, etc etc. same with satanism. it simply means your life is not geared towards God and hence by default it is geared towards satan. anyone who commits adultery is a satanist. anyone who steals is a satanist. anyone who is an atheist is a satanist etc etc etc.
Re: When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 27, 2012
^^^let me educate you.....my life aint no different than the life that KING SOLOMON, DAVID and ABRAHAM lived, as far as i am concern. if it was ok for THEM to have harem and biatches, then why should it be any different for me? we are ALL EQUAL, and since God didnt punish them for having these women, i doubt he will punish ME for the same act either. duh!

as for materialism, i only have to look at most pastors in 9ja to understand that they are all GUILTY of that, therefore satanists themselves!
Re: When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group by buzugee(m): 2:07pm On Apr 27, 2012
MRbrownJAY: ^^^let me educate you.....my life aint no different than the life that KING SOLOMON, DAVID and ABRAHAM lived, as far as i am concern. if it was ok for THEM to have harem and biatches, then why should it be any different for me? we are ALL EQUAL, and since God didnt punish them for having these women, i doubt he will punish ME for the same act either. duh!

as for materialism, i only have to look at most pastors in 9ja to understand that they are all GUILTY of that, therefore satanists themselves!

you are right. 9ja pastors are satanists. you do know that polygamy is not a sin right ? if you can afford to have 10,000 wives, it is lawful to have them. what is unlawful is sleeping with a woman and not keeping her as your wife. once you sleep with someone, you have to keep them as your wife. you dont defile a woman for another man. you have basically committed fornication and the next person you sleep with after that condemns you to adultery because you are already married. see how adultery and fornication and tied to each other. the first person you sleep with, and leave, is fornication. the next person you sleep with will be adultery .
Re: When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2012
^^^ bro many had concubines that they were NOT married to. they were slaves kept simply for se.xual gratification........ yet thats what you were against in your first post.

so if i understand you correctly NOW, a man can fukc as many women as he wants, so long as they are not married women, and i take care of their needs. right?
Re: When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group by buzugee(m): 8:25pm On Apr 27, 2012
MRbrownJAY: ^^^ bro many had concubines that they were NOT married to. they were slaves kept simply for se.xual gratification........ yet thats what you were against in your first post.

so if i understand you correctly NOW, a man can fukc as many women as he wants, so long as they are not married women, and i take care of their needs. right?

first off, you do know that the eventual downfall of said men was women ? so that shows you that they paid for what they did and the lord was not too happy with it. psalms is written as a lamentation from king david and ecclesiastes as a lamentation from king solomon. why were they lamenting ? because their personal conducts was increasing the strength of their enemies while decreasing the strength of them. see, israel started its downward spiral from the conducts of these two men. you are not supposed to have concubines and if you sleep with a woman you must keep her as your wife. its just that simple. and you can fork as many women as you want but you have to keep them as wives. the question is how many women can you afford to keep ?
Re: When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 28, 2012
get your facts right......NONE OF THESE MEN WERE EVER PUNISHED BY GOD FOR HAVING CONCUBINES and thats all that matters to me!

the only one of them that got "in trouble" was because he slept with a married lady (the important word here is MARRIED) aka story of King David and Bathsheba.
Re: When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group by buzugee(m): 1:38am On Apr 28, 2012
MRbrownJAY: get your facts right......NONE OF THESE MEN WERE EVER PUNISHED BY GOD FOR HAVING CONCUBINES and thats all that matters to me!

the only one of them that got "in trouble" was because he slept with a married lady (the important word here is MARRIED) aka story of King David and Bathsheba.
you obviously have not read the books of psalms and ecclesiastes. these men were very tormented. who you think brought that heavy torment on them ?
Re: When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group by Nobody: 1:46am On Apr 28, 2012
buzugee: you obviously have not read the books of psalms and ecclesiastes. these men were very tormented. who you think brought that heavy torment on them ?

YOU should read your bible again about what the punishment for adultery/promiscuity is......i doubt "torment" was one of them. lol, but nice try anyway! so we can all conclude that having concubines was NOT considered a sin!
Re: When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group by buzugee(m): 2:03am On Apr 28, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

YOU should read your bible again about what the punishment for adultery/promiscuity is......i doubt "torment" was one of them. lol, but nice try anyway! so we can all conclude that having concubines was NOT considered a sin!

the punishment for adultery and promiscuity is not served on you immediately. it could be a gradual process. it could be instantly. and there is no fixed or set punishment. depends on what the lord sees that is dear to you, then he may take it away from you. the biblical punishment for promiscuity and adultery only takes effect if you are still practicing those sins when he comes back to earth in which case the punishment will be death. however prior to his coming back, the punishment is whatever and whenever. you could lose your job. you could lose your home, you could lose all your money. you could get a debilitating disease, you could lose your spouse etc etc etc. its a gradual process. its only instantaneous when christ returns and you are caught in it. then it is death. gerrit ?

for example, this nigerian doctor in america was fornicating and commiting adultery with one of his patients. she called the police on him. he got arrested. is facing a long time in jail because she lied that he raped her. will lose his medical license, will be tagged a sex offender, probably deported etc etc. see thats the lord who brought that judgement on him. the lord directed that girls steps to call the police on him. PROVERBS 20 VS 24 A man's steps are directed by the LORD
Re: When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2012
buzugee: the punishment for adultery and promiscuity is not served on you immediately. it could be a gradual process. it could be instantly. and there is no fixed or set punishment. depends on what the lord sees that is dear to you, then he may take it away from you. the biblical punishment for promiscuity and adultery only takes effect if you are still practicing those sins when he comes back to earth in which case the punishment will be death. however prior to his coming back, the punishment is whatever and whenever. you could lose your job. you could lose your home, you could lose all your money. you could get a debilitating disease, you could lose your spouse etc etc etc. its a gradual process. its only instantaneous when christ returns and you are caught in it. then it is death. gerrit ?

so you actually want us to believe that the only punishment that was deemed right (at the time) for any of these men, who had 100s of concubines, was "torment"?
also, this is CLEARLY considered as fornication (aka sin) by the bible standards, so i doubt punishment for being a sinner would ever be "torment".

for example, this nigerian doctor in america was fornicating and commiting adultery with one of his patients. she called the police on him. he got arrested. is facing a long time in jail because she lied that he raped her. will lose his medical license, will be tagged a sex offender, probably deported etc etc. see thats the lord who brought that judgement on him. the lord directed that girls steps to call the police on him. PROVERBS 20 VS 24 A man's steps are directed by the LORD

why didnt the Lord simply guide the steps of this doctor, at the first place?! lol!
.......and, dont get it twisted, with lots of money and a good lawyer, he will get away with it and still practice medicine. if the Lord supposedly guide the steps of the oppressed then why are so many innocent killed, why are so many rap.ists and pedos going scott free, why are so many murderers walking away freely, why are so many thieves getting away with their crimes? why didnt God guide the steps of all the innocents so that ALL these criminals would pay for the evil deeds?! you make NO SENSE!

pls, stop mentioning God every time something good happens, and then blame the devil when something bad happens. if the Lord is as powerful as you claim he is, then there would be no evil......... or maybe the Lord is choosy and decided that all the innocent victims MUST/SHOULD die?
Re: When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group by buzugee(m): 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

so you actually want us to believe that the only punishment that was deemed right (at the time) for any of these men, who had 100s of concubines, was "torment"?
also, this is CLEARLY considered as fornication (aka sin) by the bible standards, so i doubt punishment for being a sinner would ever be "torment".

why didnt the Lord simply guide the steps of this doctor, at the first place?! lol!
.......and, dont get it twisted, with lots of money and a good lawyer, he will get away with it and still practice medicine. if the Lord supposedly guide the steps of the oppressed then why are so many innocent killed, why are so many rap.ists and pedos going scott free, why are so many murderers walking away freely, why are so many thieves getting away with their crimes? why didnt God guide the steps of all the innocents so that ALL these criminals would pay for the evil deeds?! you make NO SENSE!

pls, stop mentioning God every time something good happens, and then blame the devil when something bad happens. if the Lord is as powerful as you claim he is, then there would be no evil......... or maybe the Lord is choosy and decided that all the innocent victims MUST/SHOULD die?
I am not going to debate about the appropriate punishment the lord deems right for king david or king solomon. there are scriptures against this kind of questioning ISAIAH 29 VS 16 You turn things upside down, as if the potter were thought to be like the clay! Shall what is formed say to him who formed it, "He did not make me"? Can the pot say of the potter, "He knows nothing"?

If the lord guided the doctors step that would negate his freewill to indulge his satanic or Godly side. You do know that you have freewill first and foremost. and then the lord guides you next. like say if you are someone who is in favor with the lord because of your humility and good deeds and following his laws etc etc. your freewill is paramount but if you are in a situation where you are about to walk into say macdonalds to grab some grub. and say at that point there will be a frustrated person who will come in and shoot the whole place up and kill everyone in the place ( common occurence in america ). the lord will guide the persons step away from that macdonalds or make it so you dont go into the macdonalds. see, your freewill is paramount, because without your freewill, you cannot be convicted of any offences. however he can direct your steps away from situations or towards situations etc etc.

and i am sure you have never heard me mention the devil when something bad happens. these scriptures tell you the lord does evil ( amos 3 vs 6 ) ( isaiah 45 vs 7 ) ( proverbs 16 vs 7 ) (lamentations 3 vs 38 ) . anything good or evil that happens is done by the lord. he is in charge of everything. evil things that happen to you are used by God to correct or chastise or punish you ( 2 esdras 16 vs 19 ) ( hosea 5 vs 15 ) ( isaiah 48 vs 10 ) ( isaiah 26 vs 16 ) ( job 36 vs 15 )

and nobody gets away with their crime ( galatians 6 vs 7 ). you being a mortal man of limited capacity may think they have gotten away with it, but you dont know what the lord has in store for such people. you always reap what you sow.

and those whom you call innocents ? do you know them inside out ? do you know what they did behind closed doors ? if the lord be for you who can be against you ? those people were paying for something they did. nobody who recieves the wrath of God is innocent. just as you said that why do criminals go scott free ? those innocents may be criminals who went scott free in previous cases wink the lord works in mysterious ways
Re: When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 28, 2012
buzugee: I am not going to debate about the appropriate punishment the lord deems right for king david or king solomon. there are scriptures against this kind of questioning ISAIAH 29 VS 16 You turn things upside down, as if the potter were thought to be like the clay! Shall what is formed say to him who formed it, "He did not make me"? Can the pot say of the potter, "He knows nothing"?

If the lord guided the doctors step that would negate his freewill to indulge his satanic or Godly side. You do know that you have freewill first and foremost. and then the lord guides you next. like say if you are someone who is in favor with the lord because of your humility and good deeds and following his laws etc etc. your freewill is paramount but if you are in a situation where you are about to walk into say macdonalds to grab some grub. and say at that point there will be a frustrated person who will come in and shoot the whole place up and kill everyone in the place ( common occurence in america ). the lord will guide the persons step away from that macdonalds or make it so you dont go into the macdonalds. see, your freewill is paramount, because without your freewill, you cannot be convicted of any offences. however he can direct your steps away from situations or towards situations etc etc.

and i am sure you have never heard me mention the devil when something bad happens. these scriptures tell you the lord does evil ( amos 3 vs 6 ) ( isaiah 45 vs 7 ) ( proverbs 16 vs 7 ) (lamentations 3 vs 38 ) . anything good or evil that happens is done by the lord. he is in charge of everything. evil things that happen to you are used by God to correct or chastise or punish you ( 2 esdras 16 vs 19 ) ( hosea 5 vs 15 ) ( isaiah 48 vs 10 ) ( isaiah 26 vs 16 ) ( job 36 vs 15 )

and nobody gets away with their crime ( galatians 6 vs 7 ). you being a mortal man of limited capacity may think they have gotten away with it, but you dont know what the lord has in store for such people. you always reap what you sow.

and those whom you call innocents ? do you know them inside out ? do you know what they did behind closed doors ? if the lord be for you who can be against you ? those people were paying for something they did. nobody who recieves the wrath of God is innocent. just as you said that why do criminals go scott free ? those innocents may be criminals who went scott free in previous cases wink the lord works in mysterious ways

Nice one brother!
Re: When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group by crossman9(m): 9:45pm On Apr 28, 2012
thanks for you kind welcome the other day buzugee: you maybe controversial but you are at heart a nice man and one day I hope you can see past the pigment of people skin because love does not look at the outward things of a man bless you
Re: When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 29, 2012
buzugee: I am not going to debate about the appropriate punishment the lord deems right for king david or king solomon. there are scriptures against this kind of questioning ISAIAH 29 VS 16 You turn things upside down, as if the potter were thought to be like the clay! Shall what is formed say to him who formed it, "He did not make me"? Can the pot say of the potter, "He knows nothing"?

why are you running away from the main issue?! shall we always change subject when you have NO ANSWERS to my very simple questions? you claimed in your first post that God sees certain lifestyle as a sin. i CLEARLY showed you where many in biblical times where fornicators (aka sinner) and were NEVER punished by the Lord........and the only answer you gave me was that their punishment was "torment", bwaaaah!

i thought you were intelligent and would come up with some reasoning better than what you just wrote. if you want to open a thread and debate whatever fits YOUR agenda then you should have said so!!!!
i put very SIMPLE questions to you, and you FAILED to answer them, and now runs away and focus on other BS issues about freewill when we all know that many innocent people with freewill (and following his laws to the Tee) die everyday for no damn reason. lol!

the day you are ready to debate with some intelligent people, then holla at me!
Re: When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group by buzugee(m): 1:41am On Apr 29, 2012
LoJ:

Nice one brother!
am still waiting on that Cameroon invite wink
Re: When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group by buzugee(m): 1:50am On Apr 29, 2012
crossman9: thanks for you kind welcome the other day buzugee: you maybe controversial but you are at heart a nice man and one day I hope you can see past the pigment of people skin because love does not look at the outward things of a man bless you
my main man crossman, whatever gave you the impression that i am a racist who looks at skin color ? dont mistake scriptural verses for my personal interactions with people. i am not a racist. trust all is well with you and God bless you too brother.
Re: When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group by buzugee(m): 2:01am On Apr 29, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

why are you running away from the main issue?! shall we always change subject when you have NO ANSWERS to my very simple questions? you claimed in your first post that God sees certain lifestyle as a sin. i CLEARLY showed you where many in biblical times where fornicators (aka sinner) and were NEVER punished by the Lord........and the only answer you gave me was that their punishment was "torment", bwaaaah!

i thought you were intelligent and would come up with some reasoning better than what you just wrote. if you want to open a thread and debate whatever fits YOUR agenda then you should have said so!!!!
i put very SIMPLE questions to you, and you FAILED to answer them, and now runs away and focus on other BS issues about freewill when we all know that many innocent people with freewill (and following his laws to the Tee) die everyday for no damn reason. lol!

the day you are ready to debate with some intelligent people, then holla at me!

the day i am ready to debate with some intelligent people i am afraid you will not be hollered at because you are highly unintelligent and extremely irrational. you dont seem to understand the concept of 'sacrilegious topics' . you expect me to tell you the types and kinds of punishments the lord should met out to people based on their iniquities. you fail to realize that 'punishment' is tailored to suit whomever is the recipient of punishment.
Re: When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group by crossman9(m): 7:37am On May 01, 2012
THANKS BUZZLIGHT YEAR YOU ARE LIGHT YEARS AHEAD OF THESE DEVIL WORSHIPERS HERE
Re: When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group by buzugee(m): 1:09pm On May 01, 2012
crossman9: THANKS BUZZLIGHT YEAR YOU ARE LIGHT YEARS AHEAD OF THESE DEVIL WORSHIPERS HERE
cool runnings my British brother. So you ever visited nigeria ? you likey or you hatey ?
Re: When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group by crossman9(m): 4:19pm On May 01, 2012
no i have never been to nigeria the only time i will go there is to tell pastor chris what i think of him in person and shame him to his face what i will do is train hard in case his goons try to attack me because i am train to kill, so if they mess with me i will fix them?

Re: When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group by buzugee(m): 4:26pm On May 01, 2012
crossman9: no i have never been to nigeria the only time i will go there is to tell pastor chris what i think of him in person and shame him to his face what i will do is train hard in case his goons try to attack me because i am train to kill, so if they mess with me i will fix them?
grin grin grin grin grin he got some mean goons i can tell ya that. they beat the living crap out of some bbc reporter. i think he needed a colostomy bag after that grin grin grin
Re: When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group by crossman9(m): 4:30pm On May 01, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-t27592V6c

do you like the videos check them all out i am going to do one soon on the lost tribes
Re: When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group by buzugee(m): 4:32pm On May 01, 2012
crossman9:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-t27592V6c

do you like the videos check them all out i am going to do one soon on the lost tribes
watching it right now as we speak. yyou make these videos yourself ? what tools do you use ? can you teach me ?
Re: When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group by buzugee(m): 4:35pm On May 01, 2012
crossman are you a celeb of sorts ? in the video it says i will reveal who i am one day.
Re: When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group by buzugee(m): 4:41pm On May 01, 2012
he took his con to norwich england ? grin dang. nice video by the way. very professional
Re: When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group by crossman9(m): 5:04pm On May 01, 2012
well lets just say i was in a bafta awarding winning video 2009 that should tell you some thing
it was in 2009
Re: When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group by buzugee(m): 5:06pm On May 01, 2012
crossman9: well lets just say i was in a bafta awarding winning video 2009 that should tell you some thing
it was in 2009
ahhh so you are an actor ? a well known actor ? is that you jude law
Re: When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group by crossman9(m): 5:09pm On May 01, 2012
no judge dread lol no it was a documentry about the work that i once did which i no long do if you ever get a facebook acount i will tell you
Re: When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group by buzugee(m): 5:11pm On May 01, 2012
crossman9: no judge dread lol no it was a documentry about the work that i once did which i no long do if you ever get a facebook acount i will tell you
ahhhhhh sounds interesting. so would you say you are a frequent on jonathan dimblebys night show
Re: When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group by crossman9(m): 5:15pm On May 01, 2012
buzugee: ahhhhhh sounds interesting. so would you say you are a frequent on jonathan dimblebys night show

that is funny no but my veiws in the video are right wing but they deleted them because i told them i would find where they live and pay them a night cap for there troubles only joking it was about the city life i was on youtube preaching and had a cooking blog but there all gone if you come on face book i will tell you all

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Journey Through The Halls Of Hell / Why Does The Whole World Think That The Negro Is Inherently Stupi..d? / A Short Story About The Grandmother Of Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.