Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

You Can’t Find Any Evidence Of Corruption Against Me, Fayose Tells Fayemi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can’t Find Any Evidence Of Corruption Against Me, Fayose Tells Fayemi (11559 Views)

I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc / Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers / "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can’t Find Any Evidence Of Corruption Against Me, Fayose Tells Fayemi by lordjasi: 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2018
lol...him don bury all the evidence nah......
Re: You Can’t Find Any Evidence Of Corruption Against Me, Fayose Tells Fayemi by JJBROS(m): 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2018
Good day all, we are members of Nairaland National Association of Comment Readers (NACR). Please endeavor to be brief.
Re: You Can’t Find Any Evidence Of Corruption Against Me, Fayose Tells Fayemi by Splashme: 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2018
annnikky:
When u're innocent u've nuffing to be scared of undecided
Re: You Can’t Find Any Evidence Of Corruption Against Me, Fayose Tells Fayemi by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 27, 2018
http://yourbudgit.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/2017-Ekiti-state-budget-infographics.pdf

My question from this file is 1. Is there any misinformation in this file? 2. How can the budgeted amount for generator purchase and maintenance be the same amount meant for a flyover and overhead bridge? (Go to page 12 of the pdf)

Re: You Can’t Find Any Evidence Of Corruption Against Me, Fayose Tells Fayemi by bionixs: 5:11pm On Nov 27, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Oh Lord , EFCC should put this rogue where he rightly belong please.
E still get mouth to dey talk .
Na Fayemi cause all these nonsensical talks sha!
he is a rogue because he is not apc memeber,na sense you no get

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Find Any Evidence Of Corruption Against Me, Fayose Tells Fayemi by patrickcollins: 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2018
Sirjamo:
If Fayose is clean, then, we should go to Abacha's graveside and tender our unreserved apology immediately
You said the truth, every politician in Nigeria is a thief.
Re: You Can’t Find Any Evidence Of Corruption Against Me, Fayose Tells Fayemi by krushdripper(m): 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2018
That is to say he's taken care of every possible evidence.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Find Any Evidence Of Corruption Against Me, Fayose Tells Fayemi by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 27, 2018
bionixs:
he is a rogue because he is not apc memeber,na sense you no get
All thieves in any party they are and their supporters will rot in jail
Re: You Can’t Find Any Evidence Of Corruption Against Me, Fayose Tells Fayemi by badesco(m): 10:13pm On Nov 27, 2018
No matter how we looked at it, fayose remains one the best till date, take or leave it.
Re: You Can’t Find Any Evidence Of Corruption Against Me, Fayose Tells Fayemi by forexprophet(m): 3:42am On Nov 28, 2018
Not in Nigeria
Shayetet13:
Thats true. Since Fayemi couldnt find anything against Fayose, he left him to God. Fayemi, for once, act with honor and tell Ekiti people you found nothing against Fayose. But Fayemi is one smart ass. He doesn't want to waste the money he could easily loot, by taking Fayose to court, just for show as Buhari is currently doing.
Re: You Can’t Find Any Evidence Of Corruption Against Me, Fayose Tells Fayemi by bionixs: 8:41am On Nov 30, 2018
TheGreenLand:

All thieves in any party they are and their supporters will rot in jail
who sends them jail and what parameters do YOU use to confirm who a thief is?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Insecurity: It's Unconstitutional For PMB To Ignore Reps Summon - Adegboruwa / Outrage As CAC Spends N7.8bn Above Earnings In Four Years / Nigerian Constitution Puzzle: Who Is Supposed To Register “Births” And “Deaths”?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.