Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Checkout This Awkward Pre-wedding Photoshot That Got Everyone Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout This Awkward Pre-wedding Photoshot That Got Everyone Talking (965 Views)

The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking / Hows My Recent Photoshot. Still Waiting For My Husband / Pics Man Grabs Lady Naked Boob's In Photoshot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Awkward Pre-wedding Photoshot That Got Everyone Talking by Griezwoman: 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2018
The worst pre-wedding photo is yet to be seen on social media with a couple aiming to break the record in absurdity. A couple announced their engagement with a shocking photo which has left people in disbelief.

The photo shows the man sitting down while staring under his fiancee’s skirt. Rumors have it that the couple is from Malawi. The names of the couple has been given as George Maulidi and Idah Kawuzi.

The picture has been voted the worst pre-wedding photo so far seen this year.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/checkout-this-awkward-pre-wedding-photoshot-that-got-everyone-talking/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Checkout This Awkward Pre-wedding Photoshot That Got Everyone Talking by ObaKlaz: 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2018
We are getting there... Pre-wedding nude leaks and sex tapes. Verily I say unto ye, we are getting there.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Awkward Pre-wedding Photoshot That Got Everyone Talking by Bluezy13(m): 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2018
Hmmm...

I have nothing to say
Re: Checkout This Awkward Pre-wedding Photoshot That Got Everyone Talking by Ozone2015(m): 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2018
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

I have nothing to say

Same here
Re: Checkout This Awkward Pre-wedding Photoshot That Got Everyone Talking by kenny160: 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2018
Chai! Bad thing

(1) (Reply)

Quick Sex / Why Does My Girlfriend Always Ask For Something When Ever We Meet? / Dating Etiquette And Rules For Women – First & Second Dates [not For All]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.