Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,432 members, 7,958,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:06 PM

Nina And Khloe In A Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina And Khloe In A Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho? (58530 Views)

Tacha Confirms Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho / "Melanin Twins" - Anto Lecky And Khloe Slay In Lovely Attire / #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nina And Khloe In A Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho? by Samakus(m): 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2018
Never envy a woman! What you hustle for one year to get, can enter her account after just one night.

Las las, na prayer mountain dem go begin climb
Re: Nina And Khloe In A Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho? by nazablossom(f): 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2018
So,. Kelechi's favourite colour is black and white grin. Good to know.
Re: Nina And Khloe In A Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho? by okerekeikpo: 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2018
What's wrong if they share same dick? PEOPLE no dey like to mind their business
Re: Nina And Khloe In A Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2018
Koko is friends wt every FAMOUS person in Lagos - male and female. The pple Ive found her conversing wt on instagram. shocked

She even got a brand new car from obagoal a few months ago. I'm beginning to wonder about her. She must have some serious interpersonal skills.

5 Likes

Re: Nina And Khloe In A Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 27, 2018
fvckers live longer
Re: Nina And Khloe In A Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho? by jordyspices: 6:19pm On Nov 27, 2018
Hmm no wonder he has lost his confidence on d pitch
Re: Nina And Khloe In A Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho? by adelaja70(m): 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2018
I AM NOT DOUBTING THE AUTHENTICITY OF THE STORY.... ASPOMTRAVELS SPONSORED KHLOE TRIP TO DUBAI...
Re: Nina And Khloe In A Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho? by Rextizzle(m): 6:29pm On Nov 27, 2018
This boy should better save or invest instead of wasting his precious money on these worthless hungry wolves, kelechi get sense asap!

1 Like

Re: Nina And Khloe In A Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho? by potterlite: 6:30pm On Nov 27, 2018
Hmmm Kelechi, beware of that girl called Khloe. She's fucking "Ibile". She might have even tendered your name on one altar already.E sure me die
Re: Nina And Khloe In A Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho? by SyndyB(m): 6:35pm On Nov 27, 2018
No wonder he's under performing in the field this days.
Re: Nina And Khloe In A Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho? by Rextizzle(m): 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
Hm, iheanacho is a free open handed guy he gives out cash easily. Many of the the naija actresses are on his neck he gives them cash and ducks them too.
another person on his payroll CDQ the musician

He better limit the way he spends cash shaa
I pity him, make him no go invest, the same people that are over him like ants on sugars will desert him when he's broke.

1 Like

Re: Nina And Khloe In A Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho? by NIGHTMARE0O7: 6:41pm On Nov 27, 2018
Rextizzle:
I pity him, make him no go invest, the same people that are over him like ants on sugars will desert him when he's broke.
Guy trust naija. Na... they realized that the guy gives a lot and now taking advantage of him.
Just imagine when a celeb gives celeb money it's not going to be chicken change.
The WAN finish the guy and he still Dey give like mumu.

1 Like

Re: Nina And Khloe In A Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho? by NIGHTMARE0O7: 6:43pm On Nov 27, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
Very poor taste in women. ...kelechi should be dating beauty queens not these stupid ugly shit.....better nina,that chloe bin use jazz on am

E fit be jazz oh
Re: Nina And Khloe In A Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho? by Rextizzle(m): 6:47pm On Nov 27, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Guy trust naija. Na... they realized that the guy gives a lot and now taking advantage of him.
Just imagine when a celeb gives celeb money it's not going to be chicken change.
The WAN finish the guy and he still Dey give like mumu.
The boy parents suppose dey advice am o. especially those naija girls, they will milk him dry like Sahara desert and disappear, he should better be wise.

Football money isn't forever, he should invest in something that he will be proud of when he finally retires.
Re: Nina And Khloe In A Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho? by nokatakata: 6:59pm On Nov 27, 2018
Very poor taste for women. How can you be wasting money on these ugly things when there are beautiful girls everywhere. Indeed money can't buy class. Twe!

3 Likes

Re: Nina And Khloe In A Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho? by owho1: 7:03pm On Nov 27, 2018
No wonder he can't even trap, ball again.
Re: Nina And Khloe In A Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho? by encryptjay(m): 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2018
And the rumour about him sleeping with Nollywood actresses thickens. That Nollywood don finish sha
Re: Nina And Khloe In A Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho? by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:16pm On Nov 27, 2018
Rextizzle:
The boy parents suppose dey advice am o. especially those naija girls, they will milk him dry like Sahara desert and disappear, he should better be wise.

Football money isn't forever, he should invest in something that he will be proud of when he finally retires.

I don't even think they care or know what's happening? As long as they are living a good life.

The guy Neva blived he will be in control of so much money.. Success hit him unexpectedly.
That's why he is confused on what to do.
£115,000/week is N53,000,000 /week.

The worst part is he doesnt know how to say NO
He better learn from what happen to amokachi .
Yekini and others.

2 Likes

Re: Nina And Khloe In A Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho? by LesbianBoy(m): 7:18pm On Nov 27, 2018
Iheanacho is a big fool

No wonder he is on the bench for ordinary leceister
Re: Nina And Khloe In A Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho? by Elxandre(m): 7:18pm On Nov 27, 2018
safarigirl:
So, Kelechi is busy wasting his small money on amateur runs babes. This one wey the guy skills don dey do like NEPA, money wey e go use buy rice for village people make dem comot him football sense from the calabash wey dem keep am inside, na wetin e dey use flex umu nwanyi.

Sense fall on him

Small money ke grin
The dude is richer than senators.

I don't think the money he drops is significant enough to make a dent in his account. You of all people sef suppose know say EPL players hold money die.

This dude that should be facing his ailing career is busy importing women from Nigeria.
After they'll start wondering what happened to his career.

This is the biggest reason no Naija player is at the top; lack of focus.

1 Like

Re: Nina And Khloe In A Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho? by Elxandre(m): 7:21pm On Nov 27, 2018
potterlite:
Hmmm Kelechi, beware of that girl called Khloe. She's fucking "Ibile". She might have even tendered your name on one altar already.E sure me die
Reminisce abi Zlatan? grin
Re: Nina And Khloe In A Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho? by Elxandre(m): 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

I don't even think they care or know what's happening? As long as they are living a good life.

The guy Neva blived he will be in control of so much money.. Success hit him unexpectedly.
That's why he is confused on what to do.
£115,000/week is N53,000,000 /week.

The worst part is he doesnt know how to say NO
He better learn from what happen to amokachi .
Yekini and others.

The money he's spending on these girls can't even make a significant dent in his bank account.
The biggest problem is his career winding down due to lack of focus.

1 Like

Re: Nina And Khloe In A Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho? by LesbianBoy(m): 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
Hm, iheanacho is a free open handed guy he gives out cash easily. Many of the the naija actresses are on his neck he gives them cash and bleeps them too.
another person on his payroll CDQ the musician

He better limit the way he spends cash shaa

I have a feeling actress onyii alex (with that her fake big bum bum) is one of them. This one she posted him on her page and was hailing him.

5 Likes

Re: Nina And Khloe In A Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho? by safarigirl(f): 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2018
Elxandre:

Small money ke grin
The dude is richer than senators.

I don't think the money he drops is significant enough to make a dent in his account. You of all people sef suppose know say EPL players hold money die.

This dude that should be facing his ailing career is busy importing women from Nigeria.
After they'll start wondering what happened to his career.

This is the biggest reason no Naija player is at the top; lack of focus.
nothing dey pain me pass when man go dey waste better money on top women wey no too get sense.

All the money the okpani is giving them now, Na to dey waste am buy expensive hair and cloth to flex for the gram.

Put money inside sustainable investment no, he dey use am beautify another man wife.

I repeat, sense fall on him

3 Likes

Re: Nina And Khloe In A Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho? by LesbianBoy(m): 7:31pm On Nov 27, 2018
Samakus:
Never envy a woman! What you hustle for one year to get, can enter her account after just one night.

Las las, na prayer mountain dem go begin climb

And the annoying thing is they wee come on instagram and be forming motivational speakers and be claiming strong and independent women! angry angry angry angry grin grin
Re: Nina And Khloe In A Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 27, 2018
THIS NINA'S ASHAWO LEVEL HAS BECOME TOO MUCH. IN FACT SHE'S A BOKO HARAM ASHY.

1 Like

Re: Nina And Khloe In A Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho? by LesbianBoy(m): 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2018
mynairaland2018:
Koko is friends wt every FAMOUS person in Lagos - male and female. The pple Ive found her conversing wt on instagram. shocked

She even made obagoal buy her a brand new car a few months ago. I'm beginning to wonder about her. She must have some serious interpersonal skills.

So you too have noticed it. That babe dey waka and she can famz eh! Well the famzing is paying off sha.

1 Like

Re: Nina And Khloe In A Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho? by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2018
LesbianBoy:

I have a feeling actress onyii alex (with that her fake big bum bum) is one of them. This one she posted him on her page and was hailing him.

Spot on!!
She is number 1 who started it and revealed it to others.
He posted sensual pics of them both few months ago people attacked her and she deleted it

1 Like

Re: Nina And Khloe In A Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2018
All these broke preachers on nairaland sef. As if they won't do worst in the guys position. It's when there's money u know a mans true character. undecided
Re: Nina And Khloe In A Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho? by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:43pm On Nov 27, 2018
Elxandre:

The money he's spending on these girls can't even make a significant dent in his bank account.
The biggest problem is his career winding down due to lack of focus.
So true I heard Leicester WAN offload am sef.
He better wake up.. Because if he goes to a lower division his salary might as well reduce.
Re: Nina And Khloe In A Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho? by meobizy(f): 7:44pm On Nov 27, 2018
delzbaba:
dat one concern dem
That picture do me one kind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Delivers Baby Boy? (see What Teebillz Posted) / How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) / Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.