Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:08 PM

Top Dating Tips For Men (by A Woman) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Dating Tips For Men (by A Woman) (357 Views)

Slavery Of Men By Women / Wrinkled Lady Deceives Men By Editing Her Pictures(picture) / How Women Control Men(by A Woman) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Dating Tips For Men (by A Woman) by ValourDigest(m): 4:34pm On Nov 27, 2018
TOP DATING TIPS FOR MEN (BY A WOMAN)

There are endless questions that can spin around your head before, during and after a date, which is why we’ve compiled a list of some top dating tips for men, to help make sure your date is an ultimate success.

Dating can be a tricky business. What should you wear? Where should you meet? How much should you say? Who should pay? How soon after your date should you call? With so many questions, it’s hard to focus on actually getting to know your date. Here you’ll find some top dating tips for men on how to date women (if that’s what you’re into).

1. FIRST IMPRESSIONS ARE ALWAYS IMPORTANT
Your ripped jeans may be lucky, but remember, this will be the first impression your date gets of you. Yes, you should never pretend to be someone that you’re not, but a girl might like to see that you take pride in your appearance. Don’t worry, this doesn’t mean you need to wear a full tuxedo, but having a shower, a shave and putting on something suitable will help you impress your date and get you off to a good start. Now all you have to worry about is turning up on time.
Read more at; https://valourdigest.com/top-dating-tips-for-men-by-a-woman/

15 THINGS MORE IMPORTANT THAN MONEY
Three and a half years ago, I was in a desperate debt situation. My lifestyle was tied desperately to spending far more than I was bringing in – and I was finally paying the consequences.

I had let money become the most important thing in my life. It drove all of my choices and decisions. It chose my career for me. It chose my specific job for me. It chose how I spent my free time – I did expensive things to escape from the debts and the pressure-filled work, usually with a device on my hip that chained me to that job.

I was desperate and unhappy. I was in a prison made of money – and I knew I had to escape it.

Today, I realize something much more compelling. Money is not the most important thing in life. In fact, in a healthy life, money often follows behind many other elements in your life. If you put your energy and time into other things more important than money, money will follow. It will find a way to work.
Read more at; https://valourdigest.com/15-things-more-important-than-money/

(1) (Reply)

Homosexuality Is Unafrican: The Greatest Lie Ever Told / You All Need To Change Your Broke Mentalities In 2019 / What Is Your Personal Concept About The Difference Between Love And Lust?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.