Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,584 members, 7,955,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:55 PM

Weekend Crash Course On Aliexpress Mini Importation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Weekend Crash Course On Aliexpress Mini Importation (245 Views)

How To Import Cheap Items On Aliexpress And Sell Fast Here In Nigeria / 12 Days Online Crash Course. / How Long Does It Take To Deliver Items On Aliexpress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weekend Crash Course On Aliexpress Mini Importation by winkmart: 5:08pm On Nov 27, 2018
It's almost the end of the year and you might want two ask yourself if you have learnt anything new in 2018

There are new items that sell fast you might want to know about.

And you have an opportunity to learn a new thing before year ends.

I will take some people this Friday on how to negotiate on Aliexpress and how to identify items that sell fast.

Click to chat me up on WhatsApp
https:///send?phone=2348038606260

Training comes at LITTLE COST

CALL OR WHATSAPP 08038606260

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Goverment/cbn Need To Checkmate The Execees Of Microfinance Bank Operator / I'm From China. We Help People Buy Products At 1688.now Let Me Introduce My Cont / Cocoa Powder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.