Stats: 3,162,456 members, 7,850,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup - Sports (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup (25702 Views)

Poll: Who Proceeds To the Finals?

Colombia: 2% (1 vote)
Nigeria: 97% (46 votes)
This poll has ended

Brazil Vs Colombia: World Cup 2014 Quarter-finals (2 - 1) On 4th July 2014 / Nigeria Vs Colombia (3 - 0): U-17 Women's World Cup On Saturday Sept-29-2012 / Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly (1 - 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by buzugee(m): 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2010
Sagamite:

You are so dumb, you struggle with spelling and composing a sentence.

You mean you learnt my posts are special and stellar tenets. Good! cheesy

I like to teach those with inferior intellect. cheesy
only person here who cant 'write good' is you. i have endured all your 'shakabulas' all over 16 pages of this thread. i shall have you know i am something of a genius when it comes to literary finesse. i am something of a Shakespearean protege with the literary fortitude of CS LEWIS. in short, just call me 'daddy'. now 'son' go to bed. it is past your bed-time. grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by khamas19: 5:47pm On Jul 30, 2010
, maybe they are over-aged maybe not, coming from a country like Nigeria, they had huge odds to surmount against western/capitalist tyrants who had all the money and time to come up with bio-engineered teams. These girls have nothing asides grit and talent, and they brought it to bear when it mattered most, I salute that courage, they came out to play ball when ur sisters were busy fixing their nail and jumping into tokunbo honda's forming bigz gels, do you really want to see what the average 18 yr old Nigerian girl looks like?, haba lets not deceive ourselves it wont be a fair match, plus lets not forget how hard it is to find training facilities for our youths,

, Lets not let anybody brow beat us into guilt, these days we have taken steps towards curtailing these age thing, what have the west done about designer steriods and all their white juju, when Marion Jones was packing Medals, everybody was clapping for her and the US, see now the Pom na ex-convict, the cover up cud not last forever, whats to say the whole american,german etc teams are not on special anabolics, look that german team well, people jus dont develop muscle tone like that, especially women.

I say this with all due respect
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by seanet02: 5:59pm On Jul 30, 2010
@sagmite, see won ni won fe enilu, oni omo orin ko, to bako nko, talo ma ba were ara e jo, you known nothing apart from retarded, retarded, no wonder you are always against Nigeria, oloriburuku eda
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by larayat(f): 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2010
seanet02:

@sagmite, see won ni won fe enilu, oni omo orin ko, to bako nko, talo ma ba were ara e jo, you known nothing apart from retarded, retarded, no wonder you are always against Nigeria, oloriburuku eda
haba,must u result into cursing, if u dont agree on each oda's view,der're beta ways of pursuin ur course, not curses.infact wat u just posted makes u notin less dan him,
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by mamagee3(f): 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2010
dayokanu:

I almost thought you were mamagee
Are you okay?
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by mamagee3(f): 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2010
CARLISTO77:

@LACIDI,
God bless you for your acuition and shrewdness.
I have said it that trading words with this dunce of Sagamite(INDIAN SOUP)
is akin to flogging a dead horse. That's why my equation is an umpteenth sequel:
SAGAMITE = DEAD HORSE = MORIBUNDITY
Asunto acabado

CARLISTO77:

@ oníjògbòn ,
I won't accept your gibberish as a way of pacific arbitration.
My pragmatism,you can not take away from me.
It's either you like me or detest me, don't sit at a fence to arbitrate a fray you have no better clues on.
Draw inbetweens and get the trend quite well. My scolding of puerile Sagamite, is just that he should
learn to make astute and decorous argumentations rather showing diableries on a public forum.
No one knows it all. We should be painstaking while trying to make others reason with us, basic.
Next time, I will loose our my antipathetic side when you use derogatory comment while alluding to my comments.
Is this grammar? shocked shocked

Take it easy before the system of this website crashes. grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by soloqy: 10:55pm On Jul 30, 2010
larayat:

haba,must u result into cursing, if u dont agree on each oda's view,der're beta ways of pursuin your course, not curses.infact wat u just posted makes u notin less dan him,

I agree with you but same goes to sagamite too. He has been cursing everyone instead of just laying out his views and facts.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by DrKitaun(m): 11:00pm On Jul 30, 2010
Do people still pay SUGOMU any mind ?

Carlisto

is ur 1st name per chance Patrick ?
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by bawomolo(m): 12:31am On Jul 31, 2010
Shame on your sagacity as you are digressing to literary aspersion.
Kindly correct your gaffes before I slam your whigmaleerie of analphabetism.
A whole intellect like you, as you aver, can not express standard legit morphology; shame on a future leader whose solecism is inusitate.

oh lord, you nigerians sabi english pass oyinbo
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by soloqy: 12:58am On Jul 31, 2010
^^^^^^
I tell you Nigerians go teach oyibo people english self . lol grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by CARLISTO77(m): 1:01am On Jul 31, 2010
@Doctor Katum

[td]Do people still pay SUGOMU any mind ?

Carlisto

is your 1st name per chance Patrick ?[/td]

Regarding your inquisitiveness, Patrick does not exist in my appellation.
I am a full comely, bodacious Nigerian with multilingual dexterity.
I dole my hat for you as per your perspicable contributions on this forum.
Not until Sagamite redresses his frivolous litigation of incivility, as well as peripatetic incomity,
I will never desist from objurgating his dissoluteness and insolent mortification.
We're all Nigerians and we ought to avoid assailable and incontinent responses capable
of damping the introversive purposes of which this site is created.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Acidosis(m): 1:19am On Jul 31, 2010
^^^grammatical waste of alphabets!
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by CARLISTO77(m): 1:23am On Jul 31, 2010
@Acidosis,
Can you please mend your nose?
A ver si te puedes callar.
Learn how to begin your sentences with capital letters, ok?

Putain de merde.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by seanet02: 4:13am On Jul 31, 2010
@larayat, so you have short sightedness when he told some one that koni dafun e, you were sleeping them abi, he deserve it. He is a real animal
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 7:27am On Jul 31, 2010
seanet02:

@larayat, so you have short sightedness  when he told some one that koni dafun e, you were sleeping them abi, he deserve it. He is a real animal

You are retarded.

Foolish goat. Who first insulted who for not being "patriotic"?

Asswipe that think people pay customs tax to run a travel agency!

Dr Kitaun:

Do people still pay SUGOMU any mind ?

Carlisto

is your 1st name per chance Patrick ?

Dr Kissarse, surely you do not want another dose of intellectual flogging?

Omugor!

bawomolo:

The guy get mental issues. He even thinks checking dictionary and writing junk no one is interested in makes him intelligent.  undecided grin

CARLISTO77:

Regarding your inquisitiveness, Patrick does not exist in my appellation.
I am a full comely, bodacious Nigerian with multilingual dexterity.
I dole my hat for you as per your perspicable contributions on this forum.
Not until Sagamite redresses his frivolous litigation of incivility, as well as peripatetic incomity,
I will never desist from objurgating his dissoluteness and insolent mortification.
We're all Nigerians and we ought to avoid assailable and incontinent responses capable
of damping the introversive purposes of which this site is created.

WEYRAY!

Fooooooool!
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by DrKitaun(m): 8:36am On Jul 31, 2010
Sugomu

Intellectual flogging ? From who ?

Sagamite, u cant come close to my toes even in real life, ask around 4rm people who know u and I . . .

only people of low intelligence, deficient real life esteem and unabashed and unmitigated stupidy like urself would boast ''I AM SUPER-INTELLIGENT'' on d www.

u said ur name is LEKE ACHA, I unfortunately havent come across what meaningful thing u have done with ur life to warrant ur childish rants, I tot they said u are 35 years of age . . .were u a GIFTED CHILD ?

Did u ever win or participate then in YOUNG BRAINS QUIZ COMPETITION ?

Were u d one we so loved to clap for at the then national JETS quiz ?

Oh I get it ! Its none of the above . . .the British visa u got is ur sole claim to 'super-intelligence' . . .how deluded !

Almost everybody on this thread has spoken ill about u Sugomu, but I KNOW U WILL CONTINUE UR PUERILE VITUPERATIVENESS.

He who the gods want to kill, they first make mad . . .Sugomu, continue with ur foolish ways, at least its ur life. Shameless waste of human embodiment and resources!
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 9:32am On Jul 31, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Sugomu

Intellectual flogging ? From who ?

Sagamite, u cant come close to my toes even in real life, ask around 4rm people who know u and I . . .

only people of low intelligence, deficient real life esteem and unabashed and unmitigated stupidy like urself would boast ''I AM SUPER-INTELLIGENT'' on d www.

u said your name is LEKE ACHA, I unfortunately havent come across what meaningful thing u have done with your life to warrant your childish rants, I tot they said u are 35 years of age . . .were u a GIFTED CHILD ?

Did u ever win or participate then in YOUNG BRAINS QUIZ COMPETITION ?

Were u d one we so loved to clap for at the then national JETS quiz ?

Oh I get it ! Its none of the above . . .the British visa u got is your sole claim to 'super-intelligence' . . .how deluded !

Almost everybody on this thread has spoken ill about u Sugomu, but I KNOW U WILL CONTINUE your PUERILE VITUPERATIVENESS.

He who the gods want to kill, they first make mad . . .Sugomu, continue with your foolish ways, at least its your life. Shameless waste of human embodiment and resources!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are retarded.  grin

I have flogged you numerous times here because you lack logic.

You forgot to note that when people are talking about intellectual contributions, my name frequently comes up. *Dust shoulders off*

On your smartest day, you are not a quarter as smart as me when I am asleep with my brain recharging.  cool

Capa pass Capa.

Your league is seanet02 that pays customs tax for his travel agency "business" and does not know the meaning of bankruptcy.  grin

To him, a man not being able to by a new car or even go on holiday means he is bankrupt. And he wonders why I call him a retard.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 9:44am On Jul 31, 2010
bawomolo:

Bawo, seriously, where you dey get the girls you put on your profile?

You make a nigga want to move to Chicago o.

See all the juice on that girl. angry
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by seanet02: 10:12am On Jul 31, 2010
@sagamite, you keep repeating tax for custom as if your brain can not carry more than that!! All you know is intellectual flogging as if you are feeding the whole nairaland, what about the senator that went on to become the speaker? Is it also me that said that? Always making enemies when he cant fight a single street war. Show me the patriotism you have for this country, everything from Nigeria is not good in his sight yet he contributes nothing to the economy. Olosi, olorikonsilo
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 10:16am On Jul 31, 2010
seanet02:

@sagamite, you keep repeating tax for custom as if your brain can not carry more than that!! All you know is intellectual flogging as if you are feeding the whole nairaland, what about the senator that went on to become the speaker? Is it also me that said that? Always making enemies when he cant fight a single street war. Show me the patriotism you have for this country, everything from Nigeria is not good in his sight yet he contributes nothing to the economy. Olosi, olorikonsilo

You are retarded.

Not supporting national cheating is sign of lack of patriotism?

Keep on thinking and speaking like moronic Dr Kissarse. You are in the same league.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by seanet02: 10:27am On Jul 31, 2010
@DR.Kitaun, better leave sagamite with his insanity, almost everybody knows that he is a stupid monkey on this forum, he keep insisting on a sentence "how much i paid to the ogun state government as tax and what i pay as custom duties at apapa ports" he cant understand that simple sentence and keep talking about intellectual flogging that he definitely can only point to his family members. He has shown several times that he did not pass his o levels (yeah he bought it) start ignoring him.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by seanet02: 10:34am On Jul 31, 2010
@sagamite, you refuse to talk about the issue of the senator that was elected a speaker!!!!!, thats you, always avoiding simple questions that will finish him in the trenches.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by seanet02: 10:43am On Jul 31, 2010
@sagamite, you talk of National cheating, where is your proof that the girls are over aged? Where is the birth certificate of any one of them that could prove they are truly what you called them? Did you know their schools right from nursery to varsity? Did you know any of their mates that went together with them to school and now claims to be over 20yrs? Please substantiate your claims with prove and not mere say, if their physical appearance is why you are jamming words together here, THEN WHAT IS THE AGE OF ARJEN ROBBEN, ROONEY and a whole lot of them over there who claims twenty something all the time? Answer mr. Saint
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 10:46am On Jul 31, 2010
seanet02:

@sagamite, you talk of National cheating, where is your proof that the girls are over aged? Where is the birth certificate of any one of them that could prove they are truly what you called them? Did you know their schools right from nursery to varsity? Did you know any of their mates that went together with them to school and now claims to be over 20yrs? Please substantiate your claims with prove and not mere say, if their physical appearance is why you are jamming words together here, THEN WHAT IS THE AGE OF ARJEN ROBBEN, ROONEY and a whole lot of them over there who claims twenty something all the time? Answer mr. Saint

What a whole load of rubbish questions.

So because I don't have birth cert of Aghahowa, he is not an age cheat?
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by seanet02: 10:56am On Jul 31, 2010
@sagamite, is those questions rubbish? When you dont have evidences against somebody dont try to run them down!! Remember when if they get wind of your allegation and sues you, definitely you will lose in court.(or in Britain you just alleged that somebody embezzles money and the judge will just sentence the accused to jail when you dont have evidence) i have never seen an intellectual speak like this. Even Falana have proofs before dragging the Fg to court on the lagos express issue!!!!!!!!!! You reason so low that i am ashamed of you. Please denounce your Nigerian citizenship if you believe we have nothing to offer you.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by babariches: 11:05am On Jul 31, 2010
Thumb Up for the girls but they supposed to score more than 1 goal.

I pray we can subdue the germans girls too.

Go girls and bring the Cup Home.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 11:07am On Jul 31, 2010
seanet02:

@sagamite, is those questions rubbish? When you dont have evidences against somebody dont try to run them down!! Remember when if they get wind of your allegation and sues you, definitely you will lose in court.(or in Britain you just alleged that somebody embezzles money and the judge will just sentence the  accused to jail when you dont have evidence) i have never seen an intellectual speak like this. Even Falana have proofs before dragging the Fg to court on the lagos express issue!!!!!!!!!! You reason so low that i am ashamed of you. Please denounce your Nigerian citizenship if you believe we have nothing to offer you.

You are daft. Continue reasoning like Dr Kissarse there.

So you can not tell that Samuel L Jackson is not under 30 until see his birth cert.

Mugu, lose in which court? A small dig into their background will reveal all instantly. In Britain, when someone accuses you of something you are guilty of, you keep your mouth shut not run to court and risk perjuring yourself.

Aghahowa that was playing AS A POLICEMAN for the police team as an 11 year old. So an 11 year old can play men in their 30s and police started hiring people from the age of 10? I need birth certificate?

You know nothing about courts, keep quiet.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by beeke(m): 11:25am On Jul 31, 2010
sagamite a.k.a {mr you are retarded} is way way high on somethin sagamite u suck full time
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by seanet02: 11:32am On Jul 31, 2010
@sagamite, seems you lack upper faculty!! So what gives you the onus that this people are guilty? We have now established that you have no evidence against them!!!!! You only want to put them down because such thing eludes you. slowpoke
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 11:34am On Jul 31, 2010
seanet02:

@sagamite, seems you lack upper faculty!! So what gives you the onus that this people are guilty? We have now established that you have no evidence against them!!!!! You only want to put them down because such thing eludes you. slowpoke

Retard, show me the proof you have that OGD is looting Ogun State funds as you alleged.

slowpoke, lets test your upper faculty. I am sure it will end up being like Dr Kissarse.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 11:35am On Jul 31, 2010
beeke:

sagamite a.k.a {mr you are retarded} is way way high on somethin sagamite u suck full time

I suck because I am telling you the truth?

You have the same mentality that has dragged Nigeria 70 years backwards.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by seanet02: 11:40am On Jul 31, 2010
@sagamite, so you know better than EFCC? I cant really blame you, because you are not conversant with what is happening in Nigeria!!! Check the papers online and their archives and see what the lands bureau of ogun has been turned to by EFCC, slowpoke

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 44th Birthday Today / TV Broadcasters For Nigeria Vs South Africa / Why Manchester United Chose Erik Ten Hag As Their Next Manager

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65