Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup - Sports (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup (25644 Views)

Poll: Who Proceeds To the Finals?

Colombia: 2% (1 vote)
Nigeria: 97% (46 votes)
This poll has ended

Brazil Vs Colombia: World Cup 2014 Quarter-finals (2 - 1) On 4th July 2014 / Nigeria Vs Colombia (3 - 0): U-17 Women's World Cup On Saturday Sept-29-2012 / Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly (1 - 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by asofejo(m): 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2010
haboosa:

if you read my previously posted comments you will see what i say about age cheat,as i was reading your comments ou made me remember that during ghana Nigeria 2000 Julius aghahowa was 19 while his wyf was 27 years , abeg help me to do your arithmeticcs now and calculate wat his age is now that he cannot play in any good league in the world now while the likes of Ryan gigs , Raul gonzalez, sebastian juan veron,javier zaneti,and old war horse like cauthemoc blanco of mexico is still playing good and sound football in their respective countries, I PITY THOSE AGE MURDERERS embarassed
that is why it is good for a country to have leaders that have  focus and plan for the future of his or her nation not the selfish ones that will take bribe and sell her citizen to the rest of the world, where are the boys that played in trinidad and tobago 2001,finland 2003,and korea 2007, u'll notice that most of the boys that was built by siasia are making decent living for themselves in europe as a pro soccer player and they are going to be the heart of the new super eagles team when the tired legs and obvious age murderers stay far away from the senior national team, nigeria will only move forward when credible leaders are put in office not the zoning or ethnic sentiments our daft leaders take as a prior for considering a leader.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 12:40pm On Jul 30, 2010
esteelv:

@SAGAMITE,
Oga,u have to come and contest to become d president and change things urself.U make a whole lot of noise here,very pessimistic.
U sound so bitter and depressed.chei!

Hope you will vote for me. cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by haboosa(m): 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2010
@sagamite lol
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by haboosa(m): 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2010
@ asofejo the basis of our problem is cheat and partiality Nigeria will only survive if and only if we go the way of Ghana(kill the useless) and start afresh with the new generation but am afraid this new generations are also corrupt. Imagine i was there @ the passport office at Ikoyi last week,there is this bros wey wan travel out (i suspect he is a footballer cos of his fittness and dread) telling the passport officers that he is just 17 but the way i take look am we go be the same age or even pass me, but the passport officers no gree shaoooo as at the moment i was there.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by mybetop: 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2010
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by CARLISTO77(m): 1:39pm On Jul 30, 2010
@SAGAMITE,
Most Nigerians are below the threshold of moral upstandedness and perseverence to do the right thing at virtually all cost. This is cultural, not an inability.

Shame on your sagacity as you are digressing to literary aspersion.
Kindly correct your gaffes before I slam your whigmaleerie of analphabetism.
A whole intellect like you, as you aver, can not express standard legit morphology; shame on a future leader whose solecism is inusitate.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 2:01pm On Jul 30, 2010
CARLISTO77:

@SAGAMITE,
Most Nigerians are below the threshold of moral upstandedness and perseverence to do the right thing at virtually all cost. This is cultural, not an inability.

Shame on your sagacity as you are digressing to literary aspersion.
Kindly correct your gaffes before I slam your whigmaleerie of analphabetism.
A whole intellect like you, as you aver, can not express standard legit morphology; shame on a future leader whose solecism is inusitate.

Alakori yi ni issues gan sha.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2010
haboosa:

@ asofejo the basis of our problem is cheat and partiality Nigeria will only survive if and only if we go the way of Ghana(kill the useless) and start afresh with the new generation but am afraid this new generations are also corrupt. Imagine i was there @ the passport office at Ikoyi last week,there is this bros wey wan travel out (i suspect he is a footballer cos of his fittness and dread) telling the passport officers that he is just 17 but the way i take look am we go be the same age or even pass me, but the passport officers no gree shaoooo as at the moment i was there.

Yeah, the next generation's mentality is super fck as well. They were brought up in the culture, so no be dem fault.

They support fraud like these Falcons and are delighted to win despite knowing they are cheating but they will be the same people that will be screaming here that this guy is embarassing them by claiming 15 on Oyinbo TV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU6SdYT77RI

The guy and the guy you met at the embassy are just practicing what makes us "proud". They are imitating and are a product of the prominent aspects of our value system.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by CARLISTO77(m): 2:08pm On Jul 30, 2010
@SAGAMITE

NOT UNTIL YOU DESIST FROM YOUR DUNCERY AND INFELICITOUS DIABLERIE
YOU ARE THOROUGHPACED OBSOLESCENT FOR MODERNITY.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by cantell(m): 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2010
CARLISTO77:

@SAGAMITE

NOT UNTIL YOU DESIST FROM YOUR DUNCERY AND INFELICITOUS DIABLERIE
YOU ARE THOROUGHPACED OBSOLESCENT FOR MODERNITY.
**goes into coma**
Chei! Dis grammar na killer.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by lacidi: 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2010
I don’t usually contribute to these types of debates on Niaraland, but as much as I have tried to restrain myself from this thread, I got totally angry when Sagamite stated that some of the girls are over 30 years!

It is one thing to accuse people of being age cheats, but when you now delve into the ridiculous, it behoves of well meaning people to challenge you.

The girls in question are mostly Rivers Angels players (at least 7 of them). I see them every Wednesday at Liberation Stadium during their evening training. I know at least 4 of them personally. It is simply mischievous therefore for someone who has never seen these girls physically outside a football field to come here and state that they are around 30 years.

I will really wish to know how a 30 year old woman can play football at this level. It may interest you to know that most of the players in the senior Falcons team today have been playing for Nigeria for over 10 years. At least 8 of the players that played in the U-20 women’s world cup in 2002 are still playing for the main Falcons team. If these set of players were around 30 years in 2002, that means that they are 40+ years now and still playing for the national team.

Maybe the fact that the previous teams didn’t get to the finals means that they were all within the age bracket?

I do not wish to speculate about other people’s ages, but I remember that sometime in 2001 one of my friends stated that Kanu Nwankwo was about 40 years also then. That makes him 49 years old now and about to sign a new 3 years deal with Portsmouth!!.

Today, people are saying that Yakubu is old and that is why he can no longer play well. What about Ronaldinho? His form went down drastically in the last 2 years. Is he an age cheat too? Kluivert was supposed to be younger than Kanu in Ajax. What happened to him? Did he forge his age too? Out of the Spanish team that won Nigeria 99 only Xavi and the goalkeeper are still playing for the national team. Nigeria went out in the quarter finals of that tournament and we still have Yobo and Rabiu Afolabi playing for the national team. So were the other Spanish players age cheats too?

I have not said here that there are no age cheats in Nigeria, but to come to a public forum and accuse people of being age cheats without any proof whatsoever except pictures, is rather mischievous and classless.

NOTE: I will not join issues on this again, so don’t expect me to reply any subsequent rants.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by CARLISTO77(m): 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2010
@LACIDI,
God bless you for your acuition and shrewdness.
I have said it that trading words with this dunce of Sagamite(INDIAN SOUP)
is akin to flogging a dead horse. That's why my equation is an umpteenth sequel:
SAGAMITE = DEAD HORSE = MORIBUNDITY
Asunto acabado
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by haboosa(m): 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2010
some people just come into this forum and believe that they can impress others with if there contributions are Unique, should we say thank you to LACIDI for watching those girls at Liberation stadium and believe that they havnt really cheat on there age . I WANT TO SAY WITH ALL CONFIRMATION that the likes of Florence Omogbemi had in past cheat on there age, if you want to know better ask Florence omogbemi who claims to be 33 or there about now that when she was living at Akinsanya street at Palmgroove here in Lag how old was she?
infact I no fit shout  lipsrsealed Nigerians cheat age so if you dispute u can go and self-service tongue
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by adewole123: 2:36pm On Jul 30, 2010
hmm,this so called faconet are so great.
But i am not so surprise as they are making hey in the competitions.To say the fact,this group has the enough skill,ability and the zeal to win this competition for the country called Nigeria.
i really has a great believe that they will surely win?
see you then?
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by larayat(f): 2:57pm On Jul 30, 2010
y all these talks abt age, cant we just accept 4 once dat d gurls are just too gud, makin history as d ist african team 2 reach d finals?
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by buzugee(m): 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2010
CONGRATS FALCONETS. I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. THIS TOTALLY WIPES OUT MY DISAPPOINTMENT IN THE SUPER EAGLES.

AS FOR SAGAMITE, you sound like a frustrated person. i know life is tough in the UK and progress is slow but please dont use your frustration to dampen the joy that we feel from the exploits of our dear falconets  grin. bros what you need to do is use that giro money, go to the off license, buy some special brew and then drench your sorrows. trying to go off on some 'self righteous parade' which really is a mask for your 'frustrations in life', is laughable at best. this is SPORTS not POLITICS. INSTANT GRATIFICATION is the drug  that people who watch sports get high off of. So long as your team wins BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY, nobody cares how you won. your name will be in the record books forever. this is why people use all kinds of enhancers, steroids, overage players, cement in boxing gloves, padded bats in baseball, fake cards in poker games, muscle enhancers in american football, overage players in U20 soccer, underage competitors in gymnastics, anabolic steroids in track and field, diving unnecessarily in soccer games, using your hands to score goals or prevent goals in soccer games (fabiano and suarez ), etc etc. it is all about PUTTING YOUR NAME IN LIGHTS BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. IT IS NOT ABOUT HOW YOU GOT THERE BUT WHETHER YOU GET THERE. INSTANT GRATIFICATION. now sagamite, if you cannot see that, but instead allow your frustrations in life to cloud your judgement, then thats on you bruh. and thats the truth ruth
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2010
lacidi:

I don’t usually contribute to these types of debates on Niaraland, but as much as I have tried to restrain myself from this thread, I got totally angry when Sagamite stated that some of the girls are over 30 years!

It is one thing to accuse people of being age cheats, but when you now delve into the ridiculous, it behoves of well meaning people to challenge you.

Fck me Lawd! This is AMAZING!

So "well meaning people" are outraged that I said some of the girls are over 30?

But "well meaning people" are not outraged that we are cheating?

"Well meaning people" me freaking, fcking, black arse!

Stop the self-delusion!

lacidi:

The girls in question are mostly Rivers Angels players (at least 7 of them). I see them every Wednesday at Liberation Stadium during their evening training. I know at least 4 of them personally. It is simply mischievous therefore for someone who has never seen these girls physically outside a football field to come here and state that they are around 30 years.

I will really wish to know how a 30 year old woman can play football at this level.

Mary Onyali and Marlene Ottey were not some of the fastest women on earth well into their mid-thirties?

So what stops a 30 year old from playing at the level of youths?

lacidi:

It may interest you to know that most of the players in the senior Falcons team today have been playing for Nigeria for over 10 years. At least 8 of the players that played in the U-20 women’s world cup in 2002 are still playing for the main Falcons team. If these set of players were around 30 years in 2002, that means that they are 40+ years now and still playing for the national team.

Where did you see me point to the U-20 of 2002?

So what if some of them are still playing today?

Is that proof that 1 or 2 could not have been over 30?

So if a player that was 22 in 2002 is still playing today, that means another that was 31 in the same team and is no more playing could not have been 31?

FCK ME LAWD!

lacidi:

Today, people are saying that Yakubu is old and that is why he can no longer play well. What about Ronaldinho? His form went down drastically in the last 2 years.

Here again we go with exceptions.

"Well meaning people" raise exceptions to defend our fraud.

Compare the bunch of players that we played in youth competitions and were our best with the best youth players in the West of the same generation and you will see the proportion of ours that fell by the way side under 5 years is multiple times that of a nation without age cheats.

"Well meaning people" me arse.

lacidi:

Is he an age cheat too? Kluivert was supposed to be younger than Kanu in Ajax. What happened to him? Did he forge his age too?

Get your facts right. Kanu is supposedly younger than Kluivert.

Kanu can not play more than 20 mins nowadays, although I don't think he is more than 5 years older than he claims.

lacidi:

Out of the Spanish team that won Nigeria 99 only Xavi and the goalkeeper are still playing for the national team. Nigeria went out in the quarter finals of that tournament and we still have Yobo and Rabiu Afolabi playing for the national team. So were the other Spanish players age cheats too?

No 1, okan in Yoruba, Western countries don't use their best players for youth tournaments as they are normally part of first team for their clubs. It is the youths that are in top club youth teams or reserves they bring. So do not be surprised if most names you saw at tournament are not in national teams later. They were never the best.

No 2, Eji in Yoruba, go and check. Majority of this second rates still had good careers after the tournament for the next 7 to 10 years playing regular first team football for strong teams even if not in the national team. Casillas (Madrid), Xavi (Barcelona), Marchena (Sevilla), Counago (Ipswich), Colsa (R. Santander), Orbaiz (Ath. Bilboa), Varela (Mallorca), Yeste (Ath. Bilboa), Arunzubia (Ath. Bilboa), Gabri (Ajax, Barcelona).

That is where 10 out of 18 "second rate" players they took to Nigeria 1999 play 7 to 10 years on.

Majority of the rest (bar 3 or 4 players) are regulars in div 1 and 2 in Spain for clubs like Valladolid, Numancia etc 7 to 10 years on.

Tell me what happened to our FINEST after 5 years:

Sam Okoye (started playing in 2nd div of Iran in 2005)
Samuel Okunowo (started playing in Albania in 2004, more recently plays in parks in East London at the age of "31" [if you believe])
Ikenna Eneh (unknown for years)
Obinna Okpala (unknown for years)
John Aranka (unknown for years)
Ozuah Ikemefuna (started playing in 2nd div of Poland by 2003)
Haruna Babangida (this next big thing, our baby Messi at 16 never grew an inch taller. Played for Olympiakos as at 2005, so e try although na sub)
Hashimu Garba (after appearing for Verona in 2000 unknown for years)
Gabriel Melkam (started playing in FIFTH tier of German football in 2005)
Abubakar Musa (unknown for years)
Ganiyu Shittu (after appearing for Fortuna Dusseldorf in 1999 unknown for years)
Dominic Oruma (unknown for years)
Pius Ikedia (AZ Alkmaar)
Joseph Yobo (Everton)
Rabiu Afolabi (Sochaux)
Iloenusi Chikelue (unknown for years)
Julius Aghahowa (don't even get me started)
Eddy Dombraye (got lost as a journeyman in the mess of eastern european small leagues since 2000 till date)

So apart from Yobo and Afolabi, the others achieved nothing. And Yobo and Afolabi's career is no much better than a fifth of those I listed of the Spanish second rates.

Out of 18 only 3 had careers FIVE years on. I did not use 7 to 10 years like for the Spanish o.

Be deceiving yourself. Bloody Nigerian.

lacidi:

I have not said here that there are no age cheats in Nigeria, but to come to a public forum and accuse people of being age cheats without any proof whatsoever except pictures, is rather mischievous and classless.

NOTE: I will not join issues on this again, so don’t expect me to reply any subsequent rants.

You still need proof, Mr Patriotic?
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2010
buzugee:

CONGRATS FALCONETS. I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. THIS TOTALLY WIPES OUT MY DISAPPOINTMENT IN THE SUPER EAGLES.

AS FOR SAGAMITE, you sound like a frustrated person. i know life is tough in the UK and progress is slow but please dont use your frustration to dampen the joy that we feel from the exploits of our dear falconets  grin. bros what you need to do is use that giro money, go to the off license, buy some special brew and then drench your sorrows. trying to go off on some 'self righteous parade' which really is a mask for your 'frustrations in life', is laughable at best. this is SPORTS not POLITICS. INSTANT GRATIFICATION is the drug  that people who watch sports get high off of. So long as your team wins BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY, nobody cares how you won. your name will be in the record books forever. this is why people use all kinds of enhancers, steroids, overage players, cement in boxing gloves, padded bats in baseball, fake cards in poker games, muscle enhancers in american football, overage players in U20 soccer, underage competitors in gymnastics, anabolic steroids in track and field, diving unnecessarily in soccer games, using your hands to score goals or prevent goals in soccer games (fabiano and suarez ), etc etc. it is all about PUTTING YOUR NAME IN LIGHTS BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. IT IS NOT ABOUT HOW YOU GOT THERE BUT WHETHER YOU GET THERE. INSTANT GRATIFICATION. now sagamite, if you cannot see that, but instead allow your frustrations in life to cloud your judgement, then thats on you bruh. and thats the truth ruth

Retard, the worst periods of my life would be paradise to you in your God forsaken life.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by buzugee(m): 3:33pm On Jul 30, 2010
Sagamite:

Retard, the worst periods of my life would be paradise to you in your God forsaken life.
is that the best you can muster up ? i always knew you were a weak 'self righteous' punk
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Pamperme: 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2010
they look quite young to me sha. i checked the Colombia girls too and they dont look under 20 at all. Even the Americans etc.

For once the Falconets actually look like under 20s, really,

But let's leave their age aside, they really tried and we should appreciate them.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2010
buzugee:

is that the best you can muster up ? i always knew you were a weak 'self righteous' punk

It is dumb, pathetic arses like you that think life is hard for everyone in London.

If you are allowed to spend a week of my life, you will commit suicide within a week of returning to yours.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by buzugee(m): 3:57pm On Jul 30, 2010
Sagamite:

It is dumb, pathetic arses like you that think life is hard for everyone in London.

If you are allowed to spend a week of my life, you will commit suicide within a week of returning to yours.
quite frankly i will not like to spend a second in your life, let alone a week. it is obvious to all that your life is making you an angry, self righteous, bellicose, rambunctious, unpatriotic and cantankerous person. i dont want any part of that. but thanks for the offer though  kiss
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by tkb417(m): 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2010
No 1, okan in Yoruba, Western countries don't use their best players for youth tournaments as they are normally part of first team for their clubs. It is the youths that are in top club youth teams or reserves they bring. So do not be surprised if most names you saw at tournament are not in national teams later. They were never the best.

i dont know what this means

most youth players cannot walk into first team clubs in europe but would usually need stirling performances in the youth tourneys to make cases for themselves

Messi, Di Maria, Puyol, Xavi, Keita, Muller, Ozil, kroos, Mikel were outstanding youth players and they played in youth competition just cos they were never ripe for the main national teams. If ure not ripe for the national team, it makes sense to play for ur youth team and later progress to the national team. what you stated up is not entirely true
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2010
tkb417:

i dont know what this means

most youth players cannot walk into first team clubs in europe but would usually need stirling performances in the youth tourneys to make cases for themselves

Messi, Di Maria, Puyol, Xavi, Keita, Muller, Ozil, kroos, Mikel were outstanding youth players and they played in youth competition just cos they were never ripe for the main national teams. If ure not ripe for the national team, it makes sense to play for your youth team and later progress to the national team. what you stated up is not entirely true

I agree that it makes sense to play for the youth team if you are not ripe for the national team.

My point is that, if you are already good enough for a top club, it is highly unlikely you will be allowed to go and play a youth tournament especially outside Europe. The higher the age barrier, the more unlikely you will get the best players going as they are already precious to their clubs.

That is why you never saw the likes of Owen, Rooney, Walcott, Gibbs, Welbeck etc.

Most of these guys might even play in the qualifiers but hardly join the final team to the WC.

Take a look at the England team for WC 2009. Are you telling me this is the best U-20 players England has got?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_FIFA_U-20_World_Cup_squads#.C2.A0England
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 4:22pm On Jul 30, 2010
buzugee:

quite frankly i will not like to spend a second in your life, let alone a week. it is obvious to all that your life is making you an angry, self righteous, bellicose, rambunctious, unpatriotic and cantankerous person. i dont want any part of that. but thanks for the offer though  kiss

You are retarded.

Believe me, you will feel blessed to be me.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2010
Take a look at Spain's U20 team of 2009 to WC:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_FIFA_U-20_World_Cup_squads#.C2.A0Spain

Where is Bojan?

Take a look at Italy's U20 team of 2009 to WC:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_FIFA_U-20_World_Cup_squads#.C2.A0Italy

Where is Balotelli?

Where was Ozil in the German team?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_FIFA_U-20_World_Cup_squads#.C2.A0Germany

You think Chelsea would release Kakuta to go and play a youth WC?
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by buzugee(m): 4:35pm On Jul 30, 2010
Sagamite:

You are retarded.

Believe me, you will feel blessed to be me.
retarded ? maybe a smidgen, but in my defense this is only because i have spent the last 1 hour reading your drivel in all 16 pages of this topic. your drivel has reduced my IQ by a smidgen. you, sir, have done me a disservice to which you must now pay. *en garde*
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 4:37pm On Jul 30, 2010
buzugee:

retarded ? maybe a smidgen, but in my defense this is only because i have spent the last 1 hour reading your drivel in all 16 pages of this topic. your drivel has reduced my IQ by a smidgen. you, sir, have done me a disservice to which you must now pay. *en garde*  

You are retarded if you have not learnt anything so far from my posts. Any psychic will tell you that.  grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by buzugee(m): 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2010
Sagamite:

You are retarded if you have not learnt anything so far from my posts. Any psychic will tell you that.  grin
oh no need for a psychic my com-padre. i have learnt alot from your posts. i have learnt that you have special brew for breakfast, tennent for lunch and stella artois for dinner grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Kx: 4:51pm On Jul 30, 2010
How come no Hausa girl is in the falconet's team?
Has Nigeria dropped federal character?
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by agabaI23(m): 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2010
^ More like why is it that 8 out of 11 first team players are Igbos?
Initially I thought the coach is an Igbo man but then i saw his name.

It appears they are now giving room to merit. Or it may be that more Igbo girls play football compared to other tribes.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2010
buzugee:

oh no need for a psychic my com-padre. i have learnt alot from your posts. i have learnt that you have special brew for breakfast, tennent for lunch and stella artois for dinner grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are so dumb, you struggle with spelling and composing a sentence.

You mean you learnt my posts are special and stellar tenets. Good! cheesy

I like to teach those with inferior intellect. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Samuel Peter Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today / Eden Hazard Retires From professional football At 32 / Nigeria Football League Match In 1978. Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.