Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup - Sports (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup (25639 Views)

Poll: Who Proceeds To the Finals?

Colombia: 2% (1 vote)
Nigeria: 97% (46 votes)
This poll has ended

Brazil Vs Colombia: World Cup 2014 Quarter-finals (2 - 1) On 4th July 2014 / Nigeria Vs Colombia (3 - 0): U-17 Women's World Cup On Saturday Sept-29-2012 / Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly (1 - 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by CARLISTO77(m): 10:00am On Jul 30, 2010
SAGAMITE = DEAD HORSE= MORIBUNDITY
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by sicily4u: 10:05am On Jul 30, 2010
how much is there match allawonce
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by CARLISTO77(m): 10:06am On Jul 30, 2010
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by CARLISTO77(m): 10:12am On Jul 30, 2010
sagamite = buffoonery = bumbling idiot
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 10:17am On Jul 30, 2010
CARLISTO77:

Should we give you some more time to read the dictionary so you can get your "intelligence" back? grin grin grin grin grin

We can wait o. It seems you have run out of grammar.

[size=18pt]Asinine[/size] goat! grin grin grin grin grin grin

I just added a word to your "intelligence". grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by titsqueez(m): 10:31am On Jul 30, 2010
over age or no over age, the girls did well. Congrats to them all, but for those of you thinkin of hooking up with any of these girls, forget it oo . . unless you be girl too
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Ltrust(m): 10:37am On Jul 30, 2010
So much proud of this girls.Played with a typical Nigerian spirit and they play good football. If we had played this way in south Africa, we could have saved more lives than we lost of those who died of heart problems then. When they keep the ball down and passes very well, I feel a Nigerian. who is your best player so far among the girls? Go for the cup,

Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by asofejo(m): 10:53am On Jul 30, 2010
@sagamite, i want to ask u this question, how old do u think this girls are?, i am against age cheat but since nigeria and nff do not have a functioning grassroot program like most developed countries and some other west african countries like ivory coast, burkina faso,gambia{this i know for sure}, how can this problem be solved completely because it is also affecting us in every aspects not only in sports, looking at the girls,i believe u will agree with me that none of them are 30 years of age or above grin grin grin, since we have corrupt leaders running our country and sports,their is nothing  people {like you,me and few people} who share our views on age cheat can say that will enter the head of some nigerians and the nff especially when the team is winning, personally,i still believe most o this girls are still youthful{maybe in their early or mid twenties which is fair enough}, i'll just advice the nff to graduate this girls immediately to the senior level  because if they don't, we are deceiving ourselves, this girls are in their prime now, and they say "WOMEN AGE FASTER THAN MEN BUT THEY ONLY LIVE LONGER.", i don't want this girls to turn into a yakubu aiyenonsense claiming 27 years old{this is what i call murder not age cheat} when the whole world knows,or a kanu nwankwo who still wants to give his best but can never cheat nature and many other dead wood in the super eagles, those are obvious age cheats not this girls, wish the girls best of luck against germany.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by kemisuga(f): 10:59am On Jul 30, 2010
I Wish for them the "World Cup". They deserved it. cool
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by CARLISTO77(m): 11:01am On Jul 30, 2010
sagamite =hijo de gran puta=japery
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 11:02am On Jul 30, 2010
kemisuga:

I Wish for them the "World Cup". They deserved it. cool

And you always try and portray yourself on NL everytime as a strong, god-fearing xtian.  grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by CARLISTO77(m): 11:04am On Jul 30, 2010
SAGAMITE'S SAGACITY=HARLEQUINADE[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by CARLISTO77(m): 11:08am On Jul 30, 2010
SAGAMITE = MONGOLOID = SCHTICK
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by CARLISTO77(m): 11:11am On Jul 30, 2010
SAGAMITE IS A KIND OF DRINK OR STEW MADE FROM INDIAN CORN ----THAT IS THE DESPICABLE EMANING OF THIS FEATHERBRAINED GUY, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
GRAND HIJO DE CAPUYO DE MIERDA
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by haboosa(m): 11:12am On Jul 30, 2010
asofejo:

@sagamite, i want to ask u this question, how old do u think this girls are?, i am against age cheat but since nigeria and nff do not have a functioning grassroot program like most developed countries and some other west african countries like ivory coast, burkina faso,gambia{this i know for sure}, how can this problem be solved completely because it is also affecting us in every aspects not only in sports, looking at the girls,i believe u will agree with me that none of them are 30 years of age or above grin grin grin, since we have corrupt leaders running our country and sports,their is nothing  people {like you,me and few people} who share our views on age cheat can say that will enter the head of some nigerians and the nff especially when the team is winning, personally,i still believe most o this girls are still youthful{maybe in their early or mid twenties which is fair enough}, i'll just advice the nff to graduate this girls immediately to the senior level  because if they don't, we are deceiving ourselves, this girls are in their prime now, and they say "WOMEN AGE FASTER THAN MEN BUT THEY ONLY LIVE LONGER.", i don't want this girls to turn into a yakubu aiyenonsense claiming 27 years old{this is what i call murder not age cheat} when the whole world knows,or a kanu nwankwo who still wants to give his best but can never cheat nature and many other dead wood in the super eagles, those are obvious age cheats not this girls, wish the girls best of luck against germany.
if you read my previously posted comments you will see what i say about age cheat,as i was reading your comments ou made me remember that during ghana Nigeria 2000 Julius aghahowa was 19 while his wyf was 27 years , abeg help me to do your arithmeticcs now and calculate wat his age is now that he cannot play in any good league in the world now while the likes of Ryan gigs , Raul gonzalez, sebastian juan veron,javier zaneti,and old war horse like cauthemoc blanco of mexico is still playing good and sound football in their respective countries, I PITY THOSE AGE MURDERERS embarassed
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 11:13am On Jul 30, 2010
asofejo:

I believe maybe only 1 or 2 are U23, most are between 23 to 30 in age and 1 or 2 are 30 or over.

If you believe these mamas are mainly in their early 20s, so how old do you think the Ghanians are? . . . . . . .15?

Look, the Ghanians look very youthfully, but I will not be too surprised if half of them are slightly over the age limit i.e. 21, 22 or 23. The difference between them and us is that they demonstrate some snippet of shame, self respect and self worth. We are unbrindled. We beat our chest that no one can prove anything so we have no shame at the level we go to cheat. Our coach is a typical, unprincipled Naija pathetic soul. This is reflected at large in our society when you look at public office holders like Tafa Balogun, Alams, Ibori and co, they go out and purchase the choiciest houses, private jet and cars to show they are rich despite their remuneration or even investments not being able to generate such funds. They do it to excess without shame. Nigerians are shameless. It is an embedded national culture, hence you see a lot of NLers that KNOW the truth but still try and lie so as to have their "pride" (LWKMD) in peace and watch our "progress" (LWKMD). We are utterly shameless.

We have been cheating for a very long time (since the 80s). If we have no youth programme, then we should start building one. We have had enough time to do it, but as long as we are "achieving" (LWKMD) through fraud, we will continue ignoring doing such. The masses with pathetic mentality are satisfied with the cheating, the officials will not change a winning formula. They get generously rewarded by govt for their fraud. You want them to produce a team that will not guarantee them those rewards like the cheats no one is complaining about or even which everyone loves?

I personally would rather see a youthful, innocent looking Naija team play in world tournaments and losing in QFs, I will applaud them, than see the likes of papas like Okoro and Chukwudi winning kids and say "We are GREAT" with so much excitement on my face. Tufiakwa!

A BBC reporter, Garth Brooks, kept on saying boldly live on air that he does not care, Kanu without a shadow of a doubt is over 40. He does not care what his official age says.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 11:18am On Jul 30, 2010
CARLISTO77:

sagamite =hijo de gran puta=japery

CARLISTO77:

SAGAMITE'S SAGACITY=HARLEQUINADE[color=#990000][/color]

CARLISTO77:

SAGAMITE = MONGOLOID = SCHTICK

CARLISTO77:

SAGAMITE IS A KIND OF DRINK OR STEW MADE FROM INDIAN CORN ----THAT IS THE DESPICABLE EMANING OF THIS FEATHERBRAINED GUY, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
GRAND HIJO DE CAPUYO DE MIERDA

I know how to spot those with mental imbalance issues at an instance. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by CARLISTO77(m): 11:22am On Jul 30, 2010
SAGAMITE= NEFARIOUS ELEMENT= A THORN TO NIGERIA'S UNITY AND SOVEREIGNTY= INIQUITOUS HIJA DE MIERDA
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by CARLISTO77(m): 11:26am On Jul 30, 2010
SAGAMITE'S COMMENTS= VITUPERATION OF COCKAMAMIE BUMPTIOUSNESS=STATE OF GOGENCY WITH THE SOCIETY=NIHIL HABET
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 11:27am On Jul 30, 2010
haboosa:

if you read my previously posted comments you will see what i say about age cheat,as i was reading your comments ou made me remember that during ghana Nigeria 2000 Julius aghahowa was 19 while his wyf was 27 years , abeg help me to do your arithmeticcs now and calculate wat his age is now that he cannot play in any good league in the world now while the likes of Ryan gigs , Raul gonzalez, sebastian juan veron,javier zaneti,and old war horse like cauthemoc blanco of mexico is still playing good and sound football in their respective countries, I PITY THOSE AGE MURDERERS embarassed

AND SO?

Is that proof he is not the age he claims?

Do you have proof?

Can't a younger guy marry an older woman?

Did Sol Campbell not date an older woman? Does that mean he is not the age he claims.

*lol. Just wearing the hat of those that try and block the truth.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin*

Then you read reports that Aghahowa played for the Nigerian Police team for 3 years before joining bendel insurance. So you wonder when NPL started hiring 11 year olds into police rank.  undecided

And he married his older wife at the age of 15.

But they will tell you (for the sake of so-called "national pride"wink that you have no proof, produce his birth cert, you can not tell his youthfulness by looking at him.

Then at the age of 24 (as he claims, that is), he can not perform for national team anymore.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 11:34am On Jul 30, 2010
CARLISTO77:

SAGAMITE= NEFARIOUS ELEMENT= A THORN TO NIGERIA'S UNITY AND SOVEREIGNTY= INIQUITOUS HIJA DE MIERDA

CARLISTO77:

SAGAMITE'S COMMENTS= VITUPERATION OF COCKAMAMIE BUMPTIOUSNESS=STATE OF GOGENCY WITH THE SOCIETY=NIHIL HABET
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Retard!
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by hayyah(m): 11:35am On Jul 30, 2010
as for me o, this are my own Super Eagles, I don't know about you. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue go girls make us proud! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by CARLISTO77(m): 11:37am On Jul 30, 2010
SAGAMITE'S SENTENTIOUSNESS= INVECTIVENESS= DYSPEPSIA
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by beeke(m): 11:50am On Jul 30, 2010
the more you reply this sagamite of a thing the more he will think of itself as being important the best you guyz should do is to ignore him totally only then will he understand how stu.pi.d and senseless his coment are

PLEASE GUYZ IGNORE SAGAMITE LETS ENJOY D SWEET ATMOSPHER, I AM A SUPER SUPPORTER OF THE SUPERIOR FALCONET
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by CARLISTO77(m): 11:52am On Jul 30, 2010
SAGAMITE' CULTURE=DUNCERY=WAGGISHNESS
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by CARLISTO77(m): 11:56am On Jul 30, 2010
SAGAMITE'S PHILOSOPHY=EXISTENTIALISM=DESERVES LIVING AMONG THE GHOSTS=DEPERSONALIZATION
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by beeke(m): 11:59am On Jul 30, 2010
Formally when i see somethin like this
Sagamite (m)
London, UK
Posts: 6665 i use to wonder how and whot is this NLder posting to have reach that figure but now i wonder know more cos i now know better
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by asofejo(m): 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2010
Sagamite:

I believe maybe only 1 or 2 are U23, most are between 23 to 30 in age and 1 or 2 are 30 or over.

If you believe these mamas are mainly in their early 20s, so how old do you think the Ghanians are? . . . . . . .15?

Look, the Ghanians look very youthfully, but I will not be too surprised if half of them are slightly over the age limit i.e. 21, 22 or 23. The difference between them and us is that they demonstrate some snippet of shame, self respect and self worth. We are unbrindled. We beat our chest that no one can prove anything so we have no shame at the level we go to cheat. Our coach is a typical, unprincipled Naija pathetic soul. This is reflected at large in our society when you look at public office holders like Tafa Balogun, Alams, Ibori and co. They do it to excess without shame. Nigerians are shameless. It is an embedded national culture, hence you see a lot of NLers that KNOW the truth but still try and lie so as to have their "pride" (LWKMD) in peace and watch our "progress" (LWKMD). We are utterly shameless.

We have been cheating for a very long time (since the 80s). If we have no youth programme, then we should start building one. We have had enough time to do it, but as long as we are "achieving" (LWKMD) through fraud, we will continue ignoring doing such. The masses with pathetic mentality are satisfied with the cheating, the officials will not change a winning formula. They get rewarded by govt for their fraud.

I would rather see a youthful, innocent looking Naija team play in world tournaments and losing in QFs, I will applaud them, than see the likes of papas like Okoro and Chukwudi winning kids and say "We are GREAT" with so much excitement on my face. Tufiakwa!

A BBC reporter, Garth Brooks, kept on saying boldly live on air that he does not care, Kanu without a shadow of a doubt is over 40. He does not care what his official age says.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i get what u trying to say, nigeria will still be in mess if credible candidates are not put in office{from president,governors,senators,local gvt chairman,sports minister and so on}, its so funny that most nigerians don't care what the whole world say about us because most people have emulate the act of our corrupt leaders because they have no choice, we know the right thing but we keep shying away, i don't get it how things work in nigeria, i don't see how nigeria will improve if we still have this corrupt people as leaders, i weep for my country, for nigeria to tackle this age cheats or corruption,it will only take a miracle or war in the country although i'm against it because this is getting out of hands, i don't see nigeria improving Poo in the next 100 years with the way we are going{we keep electing mediocre,and corrupt candidate to rule us}, the next generation may not tolerate this mess and u know what that means{civil war in the country which i'm against}
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by 5point(f): 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2010
What the men refused to do,  see the women doing it better grin.Up FALCONNETS
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2010
beeke:

the more you reply this sagamite of a thing the more he will think of itself as being important the best you guyz should do is to ignore him totally only then will he understand how stu.pi.d and senseless his coment are

PLEASE GUYZ IGNORE SAGAMITE LETS ENJOY D SWEET ATMOSPHER, I AM A SUPER SUPPORTER OF THE SUPERIOR FALCONET

You are retarded.

I am one of the few intellectual hopes that can get you out of the rot you are in in Nigeria.

You better start worshipping.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2010
asofejo:

i get what u trying to say, nigeria will still be in mess if credible candidates are not put in office{from president,governors,senators,local gvt chairman,sports minister and so on}, its so funny that most nigerians don't care what the whole world say about us because most people have emulate the act of our corrupt leaders because they have no choice, we know the right thing but we keep shying away, i don't get it how things work in nigeria, i don't see how nigeria will improve if we still have this corrupt people as leaders, i weep for my country, for nigeria to tackle this age cheats or corruption,it will only take a miracle or war in the country although i'm against it because this is getting out of hands, i don't see nigeria improving Poo in the next 100 years with the way we are going{we keep electing mediocre,and corrupt candidate to rule us}, the next generation may not tolerate this mess and u know what that means{civil war in the country which i'm against}

Most Nigerians are below the threshold of moral upstandedness and perseverence to do the right thing at virtually all cost. This is cultural, not an inability.

We need to drag a few above the threshold, let them appreciate the value of being above the threshold, preferably they should be the intelligent ones and find a means to ensure they take all the important leadership post.

Then get the majority (who would be morons) to learn and follow good values. Most humans are followers not leaders. You need to lead them to good. That is how cultures are formulated.

That is the challenge. Fashola is trying against all odds in Lagos, and he is changing it bit by bit. It is possible.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by esteelv: 12:24pm On Jul 30, 2010
@SAGAMITE,
Oga,u have to come and contest to become d president and change things urself.U make a whole lot of noise here,very pessimistic.
U sound so bitter and depressed.chei!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

South African Players To Earn R520k (N13m) Each After Defeat By Nigeria At AFCON / Samuel Peter Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today / Eden Hazard Retires From professional football At 32

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.