Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir (105503 Views)

The Biggest Cow In Nigeria Worth Over 1million Naira / Abattoir Business / Cow Kills Owner In Delta Abattoir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by Benzy001: 10:06am On Nov 28, 2018
MJBOLT:
kill this at a nigerian party,you will still hear meat has finished
Like seriously cheesy
Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by fk001(m): 10:08am On Nov 28, 2018
Mizk:
Did i just read 20000 cows? Those who have less than 200 cows here are trying to make sure we leave the country for them and thier cows, its sad the big cow can't reproduce.

It can reproduce through Artificial insemination AI.
Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by Rejoice5000(f): 10:24am On Nov 28, 2018
PromiseAce:
The thing only two Nigerians can finish within 2-3hours
Hahaha biko the 2 Nigerians na human beast dey bi?
Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by Benjamin08: 10:28am On Nov 28, 2018
I am great Sha
Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by dharmiedrums(m): 10:32am On Nov 28, 2018
They can't na die be that o grin grin grin grin
PromiseAce:
Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by Harry00(m): 10:49am On Nov 28, 2018
PizzleGold:
THE world's biggest cow will be saved from the chop after its 6ft 4in frame is too big to fit into abattoir, a farmer revealed.

Knickers, a seven-year-old Holstein Friesian, is more than twice the size of the rest of the cows in Myalup, Western Australia.

Holstein-Friesians are a dairy breed and normally weigh in at about 1,500 pounds and stand about 4ft 1oins tall.

Even the breed's bulls only reach just 5ft 10ins and weigh 2,200lbs.

Butchers say the giant would produce around 1,400 lbs of trimmed "saleable" beef  - enough for 450 cuts of steak and 370kg of mince.

The bovine behemoth stands head and shoulders above other farm beasts and weighs in at an incredible 1.4 tonnes (3,083lbs).

Owner Geoff Pearson - whose beast is the biggest of its breed in Australia - said: "It was too heavy. I wouldn’t be able to put it through a processing facility.

"So I think it will just live happily ever after."

The beast cost owners £225 and they bought him as a "coach" to take charge of the herd.
Knickers is technically a steer - which is a castrated male bovine.

Geoff continued: "When he was young, when we first got him, we had another cow which was a friend of his.

"So his name was bra... so we (had) bra and knickers. We never thought he would turn into a big knickers."

Geoff Pearson has about 20,000 cattle.

SEE MORE: http://starnation.com.ng/worlds-biggest-cow-escapes-slaughter-because-its-too-big-to-fit-in-abattoir/
com down to Nigeria
Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by poweredcom(m): 10:50am On Nov 28, 2018
Hahahaha dis cow big o but on Salah day naija go chop am finish
Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by sonofthunder: 11:05am On Nov 28, 2018
Iceberg3:
This cow's brain must be equivalent to that of all Coneheads
Seun, what's the meaning of this?
Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by Obizero(m): 11:05am On Nov 28, 2018
jessedaflow:
Does it mean no fulani cow can be of this great size..even if dem invade all farm land in nigeria..stop laundering animals 4 christ sake, we r in 21st century, wat a third world country..spits
How will dey b of dis size wen dey will use leg to go round d whole of Nigeria.. Dose Fulani cows r used to suffering
Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by Mizk(f): 11:09am On Nov 28, 2018
fk001:

It can reproduce through Artificial insemination AI.

Can the farmer afford that?
Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by blesssingtime(m): 11:11am On Nov 28, 2018
Nigerian cows don't look healthy cos of the long distance they trek on foot. An average herder treks with his cows from the north all the way down to the south. The milk we consume on a daily basis comes from neighboring African countries.

Fed up with this country
Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by Babacele: 11:14am On Nov 28, 2018
hisgrace090:

If killed our local way, nobody will eat the meat over there.
That's white man for you.
chai, no be lie o.
Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by fk001(m): 11:16am On Nov 28, 2018
Mizk:
Can the farmer afford that?

Probably. After all is not that expensive
Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by biztip: 11:36am On Nov 28, 2018
xxl cow

Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by jessedaflow: 11:48am On Nov 28, 2018
1stCitizen:

E no fit you. I must belong. mtchewww
PLS who is this he-goat quoting me, fit kee u there
Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by mzeepositive: 11:49am On Nov 28, 2018
PizzleGold:
THE world's biggest cow will be saved from the chop after its 6ft 4in frame is too big to fit into abattoir, a farmer revealed.

Knickers, a seven-year-old Holstein Friesian, is more than twice the size of the rest of the cows in Myalup, Western Australia.

Holstein-Friesians are a dairy breed and normally weigh in at about 1,500 pounds and stand about 4ft 1oins tall.
20,000 cattle yet no trouble 9ja Fulani why? Buhari why? I stake my life all dis Fulani can't boast of 10,000 cows yet they hack & maim human everyday like fowls

Butchers say the giant would produce around 1,400 lbs of trimmed "saleable" beef  - enough for 450 cuts of steak and 370kg of mince.

The bovine behemoth stands head and shoulders above other farm beasts and weighs in at an incredible 1.4 tonnes (3,083lbs).

Owner Geoff Pearson - whose beast is the biggest of its breed in Australia - said: "It was too heavy. I wouldn’t be able to put it through a processing facility.

The beast cost owners £225 and they bought him as a "coach" to take charge of the herd.

Geoff continued: "When he was young, when we first got him, we had another cow which was a friend of his.

"So his name was bra... so we (had) bra and knickers. We never thought he would turn into a big knickers."

SEE MORE: http://starnation.com.ng/worlds-biggest-cow-escapes-slaughter-because-its-too-big-to-fit-in-abattoir/
Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by grandstar(m): 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2018
Reference:
If any of our people here have half that number in herd they will have occupied all the farmland in the middle belt and probably slaughtered thousands in the process. Letsgiveitto Africans. We are primitive and need serious enlightenment period. Anyone who is comfortable with the way we presently exist needs serious psycho medical help.

I'm African and I'm proud! Africans have never been the problem

When these same Africans go overseas they excel

Nigerians are the most educated demographic group in the United States for instance.

You can speak for yourself but I'll always be proud what race God gave me

China 50 years ago was a shithole and were suffering from desperate poverty and malnourishment. Did that mean they were useless and cursed? Certainly not. They were just under the hideous tyranny of Chairman Mao and the traumatic Great Revolution. Lee Yuan Kew called the quack policies of Maoism an " excess of hubris and ideology"

Fast forward now and it has become the 2nd largest economy in the world. As of 1986, its combined GDP was only half that of California

Bad policies and so forth account for the horror that many Africans find themselves

1 Like

Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by labani06(m): 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2018
PizzleGold:

Geoff Pearson is really a rich ARDO With 20,000 cows
Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by poyet(m): 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2018
This is a cow anymore. This is ELECOW!
Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by pcicero(m): 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2018
Rolings:

When will you wailers have sense ?
Alas your plans have been revealed , your killer master has asked his Fulani mercenaries to stop the killings now that he has PDP presidential ticket (or are you going to deny atiku is a Fulani man?)
Just like Benue killings stopped the moment ortoms aid who was a boko haram terrorist was arrested....
No amount of falsehood will stop the man Buhari from ridding Nigeria of corrupt leaders like your mentor .

When you are sensible enough to know that the man whom you zombies support is in command of all security apparatus in the country yet you find it convenient to blame Atiku for instigating violence and Buhari is helpless to deal with him.

As for being a wailer, I was not a supporter of Good luck, I also didn't believe Buhari would be better and I have been proved right. Atiku became an option to Buhari because Buhari is worse than clueless. He is nepotistic and has no sense of awareness. Kiss the truth.
Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by Dex4(m): 2:06pm On Nov 28, 2018
20000 cattles and he's not invaded Australia?

Our goons here get just 50 and they kill human beings for them. Naija is upside down walahi!

Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by MetaPhysical: 2:09pm On Nov 28, 2018
This is Shaquile Oneal of cow world. grin

1 Like

Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by Abramojo(m): 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2018
If you kill this type of cow in a Nigerian party, they will still tell you meat has finished
Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by Diong22(f): 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2018
Dey don chuk am injection. grin
Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by PizzleGold(m): 7:42pm On Nov 28, 2018
labani06:
Geoff Pearson is really a rich ARDO With 20,000 cows
I understand you.
He is also rich and Good enough to be your Client (lol)
Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by Rajosh(m): 12:30am On Nov 29, 2018
kill that cow in Nigerian wedding and invite only 10 people, they'll still say " meat don finish"

does that mean they'll let that cow die like that?
Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by sweetilicious(f): 6:55am On Nov 29, 2018
PromiseAce:
Lol.Impossible
Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by GMbuharii: 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
OsuMustGo:
Everything get hin own advantage

Chai

If lion pride catch this one on natgeowild
wey I dey look for my neighbour window

grin

grin
Re: World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir by okoroemeka(m): 6:50pm On Dec 10, 2018
PizzleGold:

bring that cow to gariki and ogbuefi okey,alhaji and co will show it that bread hard because it never jam limca.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. / A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) / Is Fish Farming As Lucrative As People Make It ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.