Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day (30906 Views)

10 Years After Graduation: What Are Your Experiences In The Labour Market? / Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Facing Disciplinary Action - NPF Reveals / My Mum Wants Me To Take Over Her School But I Want Something Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by ednut1(m): 5:52am On Nov 28, 2018
How is this news worthy Lawyer wey one chamber go offer 25k salary
Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by movetoca: 5:58am On Nov 28, 2018
Why would a beautiful lady like her choose to be a lawyer in Nigeria. They're the dirtiest, lowest paid and most frustrated professionals in Nigeria. My dear it's not too late to dump that useless certificate and start a makeup studio. Just concerned
Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by Ruddyman(m): 6:01am On Nov 28, 2018
This is IT.....live your DREAM

1 Like

Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by DrHighchief(m): 6:05am On Nov 28, 2018
duduade:
So what's special

I hope she knows they are many charge and bail lawyers roaming the streets of Nigeria
Believe in ur dream, work towards it and it will become a reality...

1 Like

Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by Auxtin85(m): 6:10am On Nov 28, 2018
She is a goal getter
Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by Abdelux223: 6:12am On Nov 28, 2018
Some people go dress like doctor for primary, no know say na vulcanizer dem go do due to their unseriousness grin grin
Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by Basalt(m): 6:28am On Nov 28, 2018
I dressed like a medical Doctor then, today I am a herbalist

2 Likes

Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by bluefilm: 6:35am On Nov 28, 2018
duduade:
So what's special

I hope she knows they are many charge and bail lawyers roaming the streets of Nigeria

Exactly!!!

What's so special about becoming a lawyer?

People always like to make mountain out of a molehill.

Nonsense. sad
Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by dom(m): 6:41am On Nov 28, 2018
Used to teach her in her high School choir, and have watched her progress steadily since then. Congrats UC. Your best days are coming.

1 Like

Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by EmekaBlue(m): 6:56am On Nov 28, 2018
lawyers wey cobwebs dey full their offices.

All lawyers wey dem say will go to hell.

A non functioning profession in diz shiithole
Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by Stanweezy(m): 7:02am On Nov 28, 2018
I'm not moved as far as this shithole country is involved, I always move around with tools and electrical cable when I was small that I built electrical powered bearing "boress" with trailer battery with so much interest in how power is been generated... Fast forward I gained admission to study Electrical/Electronics Engineering after graduation I'm left to hustle and stand on my own because to get job in all this power transmission company is not forth coming... I'm only called engineer that's the only thing that gives me joy because I became the engineer I longed wished

1 Like

Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by Alejob: 7:04am On Nov 28, 2018
Price ranges from 26k to 40k based on accessories needed

26k for ordinary powerbank plus laptop cable and powerbank charger ....this is suitable for those who want it to power only laptops

32k for upgraded powerbank with charger, in to in cable to connect laptop to the powerbank via the 19v, 12v for connecting 12v dc appliances, digital voltage meter and 2 units of 2.1A 5v usb charging port....this is suitable for those who want to charge phones, power laptops, use dc light bulbs

40k for upgraded powerbank WITH INVERTER, charger, in to in cable to connect laptop to the powerbank via the 19v, 12v for connecting 12v dc appliances, digital voltage meter and 2 units of 2.1A 5v usb charging port....this is suitable for those who want to charge phones, power laptops, use dc light bulbs
Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by phorget(m): 7:13am On Nov 28, 2018
Gosj01:
Dream come true.

I sell laptops

Did you dress like a laptop seller back in your primary school days? undecided
Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by phorget(m): 7:16am On Nov 28, 2018
Basalt:
I dressed like a medical Doctor then, today I am a herbalist

You career is still in line my brother, while doctors cares physically a herbalist takes care of the spiritual. In my own humble opinion, you are simply greater than doctors now congratulate yourself...taink u.
Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:17am On Nov 28, 2018
Alejob:
Price ranges from 26k to 40k based on accessories needed

26k for ordinary powerbank plus laptop cable and powerbank charger ....this is suitable for those who want it to power only laptops

32k for upgraded powerbank with charger, in to in cable to connect laptop to the powerbank via the 19v, 12v for connecting 12v dc appliances, digital voltage meter and 2 units of 2.1A 5v usb charging port....this is suitable for those who want to charge phones, power laptops, use dc light bulbs

40k for upgraded powerbank WITH INVERTER, charger, in to in cable to connect laptop to the powerbank via the 19v, 12v for connecting 12v dc appliances, digital voltage meter and 2 units of 2.1A 5v usb charging port....this is suitable for those who want to charge phones, power laptops, use dc light bulbs

Where is your shop ?
Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by Basalt(m): 7:20am On Nov 28, 2018
phorget:

You career is still in line my brother, while doctors cares physically a herbalist takes care of the spiritual. In my own humble opinion, you are simply greater than doctors now congratulate yourself...taink u.

Hahahahhahahah
Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by Alejob: 7:38am On Nov 28, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Where is your shop ?

Pls give me a call or follow signature for my WhatsApp. We deliver anywhere in Nigeria

Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:41am On Nov 28, 2018
Alejob:

Pls give me a call or follow signature for my WhatsApp. We deliver anywhere in Nigeria

Sorry. I can't take that kind of risk.
Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by mechanics(m): 8:09am On Nov 28, 2018
duduade:
So what's special

hmmmmm, her case will be different.
Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by Gosj01(m): 8:10am On Nov 28, 2018
phorget:

Did you dress like a laptop seller back in your primary school days? undecided

Yes, I used laptop bags!
Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by MostHated: 8:48am On Nov 28, 2018
Lol. See painment everywhere. Pipu hating on what they can't have. Congrats girl. Wishing her a successful career ahead.
Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by Dearlord(m): 9:02am On Nov 28, 2018
That's my girl
Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by gkellz: 9:06am On Nov 28, 2018
duduade:
So what's special

Yes you are right I will never advice someone in my house to go for that course
Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by dangoteinlaw: 10:21am On Nov 28, 2018
Is law even a career in 2018? She should look for a real job while she still can
Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by dangoteinlaw: 10:21am On Nov 28, 2018
MostHated:
Lol. See painment everywhere. Pipu hating on what they can't have. Congrats girl. Wishing her a successful career ahead.
u see that's the problem. She has no career yet
Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by heddiebanks(m): 10:23am On Nov 28, 2018
duduade:
So what's special

grin grin grin
Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by OfficialSam(m): 11:23am On Nov 28, 2018
duduade:
So what's special

Fool shut up and get a life! Law is a noble profession. I guess your entire kindred does not have one. Most of them are feared and respected. The ones you think are charge and bail are necessarily not smart enough. So nigga stop blabbing.
Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by OfficialSam(m): 11:27am On Nov 28, 2018
DaddyNimo:

I tire o, you become a lawyer come be something? any Nigeria certificate is useless to me.

A dropout spotted!
Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by OfficialSam(m): 11:31am On Nov 28, 2018
movetoca:
Why would a beautiful lady like her choose to be a lawyer in Nigeria. They're the dirtiest, lowest paid and most frustrated professionals in Nigeria. My dear it's not too late to dump that useless certificate and start a makeup studio. Just concerned

Bros you neva jam beta lawyer. Dey there dey smell mouth. Make up ni. Studio ko!
Re: Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day by Alejob: 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Sorry. I can't take that kind of risk.

I can understand. Regards!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edirin Okoloko Sworn In As Judge In USA Weeks After His Appointment. Photos / I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says / Be Careful Where You Sit At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.