Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

President Buhari Cancels "Casual Leave" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Cancels "Casual Leave" (678 Views)

Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps / Buhari Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Abba Kyari / Buhari Cancels $195 Million Security Contract Promoted By Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

President Buhari Cancels "Casual Leave" by BTSMedia: 1:31am On Nov 28, 2018

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Cancels "Casual Leave" by duduade: 1:39am On Nov 28, 2018
Buhari something must be wrong with you trying to take causal leave during this trying periods in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Cancels "Casual Leave" by Nobody: 2:20am On Nov 28, 2018
OP, Here is the body of the news!
Wonder what the delay was!

President Muhammadu Buhari has cancelled his planned five-day “casual leave’’ as a mark of respect for victims of Boko Haram attacks across the battlefields in the Northeast zone of the country.
The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the President had planned to spend the casual leave at his home country, Daura, Katsina State from November 27 to December 2.

The president, according to NAN, had earlier cancelled his official trip to Benin City, Edo, where he was initially billed to inaugurate the Edo-Azura Power Plant and grace the Chief of Army Staff Annual Conference.
NAN reports that already the advanced teams of the president, who left Abuja for Katsina and Benin on Sunday, had been asked to return.

NAN gathered that the cancellation of the trips would also enable the president to continue his ongoing meetings and consultations with relevant security and intelligence community aimed at addressing the nation’s security challenges.
However, the president is expected to declare open the Chief of Army Staff Annual Conference, which was moved from Benin City to Maiduguri, Borno, on November 28 at the Government House Conference Hall.

This is the best president in the history of Nigeria.
Only good and honest Nigerians love him....not thieves and lazy mofos!
Re: President Buhari Cancels "Casual Leave" by Optional09: 2:38am On Nov 28, 2018
TheGreenLand:

Fvck you and him

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Cancels "Casual Leave" by Nobody: 2:39am On Nov 28, 2018
Optional09:

Fvck you and him
See u in d morning.... If God says the same!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Cancels "Casual Leave" by Optional09: 2:46am On Nov 28, 2018
TheGreenLand:

See u in d morning.... If God says the same!

You will not wake up don’t worry

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Cancels "Casual Leave" by ipobarethieves: 3:00am On Nov 28, 2018
great man with love for his country pipu.Focus and insight
Re: President Buhari Cancels "Casual Leave" by Nobody: 3:05am On Nov 28, 2018
Optional09:

You will not wake up don’t worry
You will wake up in Jesus name....
God please forgive him, don't let his evil wish backfire on him please, cos he doesnt know what he is saying!
Re: President Buhari Cancels "Casual Leave" by whitebeard(m): 3:27am On Nov 28, 2018
TheGreenLand:
when u have been robbed to the extent that u were robbed of ur sense too..!
Re: President Buhari Cancels "Casual Leave" by Nobody: 3:29am On Nov 28, 2018
whitebeard:
when u have been robbed to the extent that u were robbed of ur sense too..!
Respect to your Whitebeards.....i won't reply in like terms, cos I don't have whitebeards for now.
But, this will be the last warning to you.........Take note!
I'm not that nice!
Re: President Buhari Cancels "Casual Leave" by whitebeard(m): 3:34am On Nov 28, 2018
TheGreenLand:

Respect to your Whitebeards.....i won't reply in like terms, cos I don't have whitebeards for now.
But, this will be the last warning to you.........Take note!
I'm not that nice!
just so u know whitebeard is an anime character, his pic below, notice his beard..I dont have whitebeards..!

#fact

Re: President Buhari Cancels "Casual Leave" by Nobody: 3:37am On Nov 28, 2018
Our President is just too humane.
I'll personally keep praying for good HEALTH and great knowledge for him as he takes us to a greater place.

Yours truly.........Chilling with the President sometimes ago.
Priceless photo!

1 Share

Re: President Buhari Cancels "Casual Leave" by Mynd44: 4:38am On Nov 28, 2018

(1)

VIDEO: Dino Melaye Give President Buhari And Epic Clap Back / C’river Makes Case For Inclusion As Oil-producing State / Why Is Atiku And PDP Begging For Debate Left And Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.