Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

'Many Nigerian Politicians Are Thieves Except Buhari' – Oba Of Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Many Nigerian Politicians Are Thieves Except Buhari' – Oba Of Lagos (16683 Views)

How Chinese President Received Other African Presidents Except Buhari / Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu / 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Many Nigerian Politicians Are Thieves Except Buhari' – Oba Of Lagos by Cajal(m): 9:53am On Nov 28, 2018
Including TINUBU
Re: 'Many Nigerian Politicians Are Thieves Except Buhari' – Oba Of Lagos by nijabazaar: 9:55am On Nov 28, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Be careful what you say of Oba, he may lay a terrible curse on you

Fvck the curse... That Oba is a cretin
Re: 'Many Nigerian Politicians Are Thieves Except Buhari' – Oba Of Lagos by Smile4daddy(m): 9:58am On Nov 28, 2018
True talk.

Re: 'Many Nigerian Politicians Are Thieves Except Buhari' – Oba Of Lagos by gentlegenius(m): 10:04am On Nov 28, 2018
TheGreenLand:
A foolish thief he is......

See am........
Another zombie on the loose...
If Atiku is a thief and a corrupt person, yet he's walking free and has never been called by EFCC for questioning, isn't it a big shame to buhari's flamboyant corruption fight?
Re: 'Many Nigerian Politicians Are Thieves Except Buhari' – Oba Of Lagos by lucy10(f): 10:07am On Nov 28, 2018
Soon this same Oba will pay Atiku a visit in Aso Rock to congratulate him, some of this people change as soon as power changes. Who knows how much Tinubu must have paid him to pledge support for Buhari. I thank God that he acknowledged the fact that there is hunger everywhere
Re: 'Many Nigerian Politicians Are Thieves Except Buhari' – Oba Of Lagos by gentlegenius(m): 10:10am On Nov 28, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Be careful what you say of Oba, he may lay a terrible curse on you
People like you are easily decieved by fake pastors and Prophets... Because you are afraid of their curses, you dare not speak when they do something wrong.
Re: 'Many Nigerian Politicians Are Thieves Except Buhari' – Oba Of Lagos by AFONJACOW(m): 10:14am On Nov 28, 2018
Oshigun:

Farticulate is not Fulani ba? You guys have destroyed your image for good. You are now seen as immature, hypocritical, undemocratic, bigoted and unprincipled. The world see you as hypocrites now worshipping a Fulani you openly hate because he dashed you VP position. Atiku and Obigotry DOA ( dead on arrival).
AFONJA lick their balls, he latter got served, Akintola Did same, Tinubu, MKO got part of the bargain, AWOLOWO betrayed his people ,when will Afonja stop This there slavery mentality
Re: 'Many Nigerian Politicians Are Thieves Except Buhari' – Oba Of Lagos by Benjamin08: 10:32am On Nov 28, 2018
Na im head dey make me laugh
Re: 'Many Nigerian Politicians Are Thieves Except Buhari' – Oba Of Lagos by hardeytarhyour(m): 10:46am On Nov 28, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
See Oba of RITUALISTS, DRUG DEALERS and MURDERERS talking too? undecided

Did Atiku kill Bola Ige and Funsho Williams too?
Oba JATI-JATI!kiss
Oba EWURE! kiss
Oba SHEPETERI! kiss

You must be out of your senses
Re: 'Many Nigerian Politicians Are Thieves Except Buhari' – Oba Of Lagos by efighter: 11:05am On Nov 28, 2018
chinjo:
This Oba has really gone mad. Imagine what is coming out from a traditional ruler's mouth. This was the same man that said ibos should go and drawn in the lagoon.

And you will surely drown. All of you.
Re: 'Many Nigerian Politicians Are Thieves Except Buhari' – Oba Of Lagos by biztip: 11:40am On Nov 28, 2018
buhari may not be a thief but he is a bigot and a saddist

Re: 'Many Nigerian Politicians Are Thieves Except Buhari' – Oba Of Lagos by Abeycity93: 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2018
sacramento1212:
And if Atiku is a thief, then Tinubu is what? A saint?
I guess you should read the topic again. He said all are thieves except Buhari.
Re: 'Many Nigerian Politicians Are Thieves Except Buhari' – Oba Of Lagos by precious1967(m): 12:48pm On Nov 28, 2018
OK
Re: 'Many Nigerian Politicians Are Thieves Except Buhari' – Oba Of Lagos by walefresh3(m): 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2018
hush15:

Thats a false. Why most support Atiku is

1. They are tired of the lies and deceit of this promise and fail government.

2. Atiku is the best chance to override this incompetent government

3. Personally, i believe in Atiku. I dont care his past. Even that Buhari had a past. I know he is a coup plotter and a dictator who should be in prison under normal circumstance but some people thought he needed a second chance but now he squabbled it. Atiku was a vice president and his options were limited like the way Osinbajo is. If he geniunely wish to contribute to nigerian growth, i will give him the second chance cos he deserves to be given, if nothing but to prove nigerians wrong that he can do.

i believe him and i will vote for him. let him prove me wrong.

#iamsouthwestandiamatikulated

For all those who keep sending stupid message sayong am ibo or igala or yoruba, your problem not mine. i am a nigerian and i have a nigerian passport, not a yoruba passport or hausa passport or ibo passport.

As for tinubu, let him recruit the whole thugs in nigeria, his party is going down...
good luck to you badstard
Re: 'Many Nigerian Politicians Are Thieves Except Buhari' – Oba Of Lagos by Ganduri: 1:37pm On Nov 28, 2018
jumper524:

its obvious, most of the youths in my vicinity supporting Atiku are only doing so because they believe he Atiku is rich and that money would surely fall out one way or the other..
to be honest, neutral and factual about things, Atiku is no where better than Buhari except though he has changed. but going on track record, he doesn't stand a chance..

Buhari have been tested and is a humongous failure, Atiku left power since 2007, thats over a decade ago, Atiku have never been the President of Nigeria than your orefered cabdidate Buhari. Come May 29, Buhari would have rukked for 6 good years and still a massive failure.
So where is your logic and conclussion from? You are subliminally supporting a 2 time president that has failed on both occassion over someone who has never been president before?
Bros even that your 12year old neighbours son would do better than the lifeless one you are supporting. Going byvwhich track record? Pls shift.
Re: 'Many Nigerian Politicians Are Thieves Except Buhari' – Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 28, 2018
only God knows what is inside of me meanwhile your man that is not corrupt look at him here sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Re: 'Many Nigerian Politicians Are Thieves Except Buhari' – Oba Of Lagos by hush15: 2:03pm On Nov 28, 2018
walefresh3:

and you think your stupid comment will change anything? Call me worse, Atiku will become president. you can drink acid if it bothers you, afterall, its not like you are useful to human race...
Re: 'Many Nigerian Politicians Are Thieves Except Buhari' – Oba Of Lagos by hush15: 2:05pm On Nov 28, 2018
walefresh3:

and you think your stupid comment will change anything? Call me worse, Atiku will become president. you can drink acid if it bothers you, afterall, its not like you are useful to human race...

by the way, its your Oba thats is the real bastard

Re: 'Many Nigerian Politicians Are Thieves Except Buhari' – Oba Of Lagos by hush15: 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2018
efighter:

And you will surely drown. All of you.
werey
Re: 'Many Nigerian Politicians Are Thieves Except Buhari' – Oba Of Lagos by hush15: 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2018
Smile4daddy:
True talk.
Re: 'Many Nigerian Politicians Are Thieves Except Buhari' – Oba Of Lagos by hush15: 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2018
Smile4daddy:
True talk.

Bye bye Buhari
Re: 'Many Nigerian Politicians Are Thieves Except Buhari' – Oba Of Lagos by Belluchii: 11:10am On Nov 29, 2018
Its glaring that there are a lot of people in this administration that are not in the fight against corruption with the president, that is why is so hard for the president to eradicate this course from the system.
Re: 'Many Nigerian Politicians Are Thieves Except Buhari' – Oba Of Lagos by Dshocker(m): 1:19pm On Nov 29, 2018
Oba can you please shut your mouth up please... How can you be in lagos and know what is happening at Aso Rock .
Re: 'Many Nigerian Politicians Are Thieves Except Buhari' – Oba Of Lagos by orisa37: 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2018
Buhari is just clumsy
Re: 'Many Nigerian Politicians Are Thieves Except Buhari' – Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2022
Ahhh Omashe o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Report From Presidential Committee (Photos) / Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Schools, Roads, Health Centres, Etc. / DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.