Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Iphone 6 And Camon 11 Pro - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 6 And Camon 11 Pro (1361 Views)

Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... / How To Fix Dream League 2019 Lag On Camon 11 And Camon 11 Pro / Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 6 And Camon 11 Pro by ruthbam: 3:02am On Nov 28, 2018
Please I need help in deciding which to get between the iPhone 6 and the new Camon 11 Pro. I am a picture lover and the camera of the camon 11 pro is quite enticing but not sure if the 24 mp written in the specification is really 24 mp...
Re: Iphone 6 And Camon 11 Pro by OlieEvan(m): 1:55pm On Nov 28, 2018
I spent all last week in Delta State and with my little holiday I took some good photos with the TECNO camon CX air.

I also have the idea that apple is very good when it comes to cameras. But never used any.

To me, if the Camon CxAir would take such photos which I have used, The 11 will do better.

Just saying.

Re: Iphone 6 And Camon 11 Pro by Norman4real(m): 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2018
Iphone 6 has very poor battery life, even its camera is not really pleasing anymore. its colours are dull. But all in all iOS and android are two completely different experiences. It's entirely up to your tastes and preferences please don't consider the camera alone.

1 Like

Re: Iphone 6 And Camon 11 Pro by Ennyholar: 12:17am On Nov 30, 2018
Dude stick to the Camon 11Pro.
Re: Iphone 6 And Camon 11 Pro by Ennyholar: 12:18am On Nov 30, 2018
OlieEvan:
I spent all last week in Delta State and with my little holiday I took some good photos with the TECNO camon CX air.

I also have the idea that apple is very good when it comes to cameras. But never used any.

To me, if the Camon CxAir would take such photos which I have used, The 11 will do better.

Just saying.

YOU TOOK ALL THESE WITH YOUR TECNO CAMON CX AIR. SO NICE

1 Like

Re: Iphone 6 And Camon 11 Pro by OlieEvan(m): 10:17pm On Nov 30, 2018
Ennyholar:

YOU TOOK ALL THESE WITH YOUR TECNO CAMON CX AIR. SO NICE
We Thank God oh.
Re: Iphone 6 And Camon 11 Pro by tafat: 2:10pm On Dec 04, 2018
it is o,when it comes to the camon,their cameras are great.
ruthbam:
Please I need help in deciding which to get between the iPhone 6 and the new Camon 11 Pro. I am a picture lover and the camera of the camon 11 pro is quite enticing but not sure if the 24 mp written in the specification is really 24 mp...
Re: Iphone 6 And Camon 11 Pro by tafat: 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2018
wow! superb shots,this camon camera is something else o.
OlieEvan:

Just saying.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 7 Pro Key Specs / See How To Convert Low Credit Balance To Huge Amount Of Airtime On Airtel / How to create a South African PayPal account in Nigeria(netwyzblog)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.