Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

How My Father Helped Me To Win Maltina National Reading Competition - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How My Father Helped Me To Win Maltina National Reading Competition (360 Views)

Registration Opens Nationwide For Maltina School Games 2022 / Mirabel Obi: My Father Lost Contracts Due To Twerking Video- UNN Medical Student / Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Father Helped Me To Win Maltina National Reading Competition by NaijaBillgate: 6:07am On Nov 28, 2018
THE MAKING OF A CHAMPION AND THE LESSONS FROM MY FATHER

I returned from Abuja on June 13, 2006 after winning the most prestigious interschool competition back then, the National Reading Competition
sponsored by Maltina brand of Nigeria Breweries Plc. Arriving home late that night, I ran to hug my dad and to show him my award plague. . CONTINUE READING HERE http://ipoststories.com/2018/11/28/how-my-father-helped-me-to-win-maltina-national-reading-competition/
Re: How My Father Helped Me To Win Maltina National Reading Competition by ispoa(m): 6:36am On Apr 26, 2023
Hello NaijaBillgate i need to find the list of books used in the 2010 South West regional finals. Any idea where I can get those?
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Troubleshoot Outlook Error Code 3210? / Help! What Do I Need To Know To Run A Pgde In National Open University? / OSUSTECH To Begin Maritime Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.