Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Dear Nigerian Soldier, Think! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Nigerian Soldier, Think! (2275 Views)

Boko-haram Attack- I Pulled Off My Dirty Uniform And Ran (Nigerian Soldier) / Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos / Female Nigerian Soldier Praying With Her Rifle At The Battlefield. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Nigerian Soldier, Think! by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2018
KingSango:

I have enough proof to shut the illusion down forever.

https://www.nairaland.com/3527827/bible-quran-both-lie-there grin
Is everything about religion for you?
Re: Dear Nigerian Soldier, Think! by KingSango(m): 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
Is everything about religion for you?

Destroying illusion.
Re: Dear Nigerian Soldier, Think! by OreMI22: 6:55pm On Nov 29, 2018
Nigerian soldiers must protest against sending them to fight Boko Haram with substandard equipment or they should keep quiet and gently enter their graves each time Boko Haram attacks
Re: Dear Nigerian Soldier, Think! by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:44pm On Nov 29, 2018
KingSango:

Destroying illusion.
I don't see the intelligence in pitting every evil on religion. It appears robotic when you link everything to religion.
Re: Dear Nigerian Soldier, Think! by KingSango(m): 10:42pm On Nov 29, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
I don't see the intelligence in pitting every evil on religion. It appears robotic when you link everything to religion.

Not it's not religion it's definitely man. grin
Re: Dear Nigerian Soldier, Think! by OreMI22: 1:27am On Nov 30, 2018
KingSango:

grin
Re: Dear Nigerian Soldier, Think! by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:29am On Nov 30, 2018
KingSango:

Then why are you always fixated on religion, especially Christianity? How does this thread thread the dimension you are forcing it to take?
Re: Dear Nigerian Soldier, Think! by KingSango(m): 12:46pm On Nov 30, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
Then why are you always fixated on religion, especially Christianity? How does this thread thread the dimension you are forcing it to take?

Because these maniacs want to make Sharia Law for all of Nigeria. The Christans want everybody under Christ and homosexuality they are known for. Baba Sango, the Alaafin of Oyo, His Imperial Majesty Oba Adeyemi III, he is a historian on Nigerian history. Baba says that there was not all this corruption in the Niger area until these two guest faiths came. Islam and Christianity run everything in Nigeria including the Freemasonry which is responsible for all these devil cultists terrorising communities. These niggers keep up the same nonsense in America and in other parts of the African world. I call it the Jesus Christ Matrix because the people sitting back waiting for some One to come free them from this matrix. The Muslims preach that Mahdi nonsense so they are the cloth. Freemason use religion to control and they have been doing this since Egypt. That is African men, Caucasian and Arabs forming a sick twisted Illuminati domination of everything via religion. They don't care about monotheism because they are worshiping all sorts of devil spirits in the cult of Freemasonry. That Abuja dome was built by a cult not no one man. The Million Man March was accomplished by a cult just likei their lodges are built by the cult. These events are not acts of God. It's all a lie. Religion prevents people like you from seeing the hidden facts.

Re: Dear Nigerian Soldier, Think! by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:00pm On Nov 30, 2018
KingSango:

Because these maniacs want to make Sharia Law for all of Nigeria. The Christans want everybody under Christ and homosexuality they are known for. Baba Sango, the Alaafin of Oyo, His Imperial Majesty Oba Adeyemi III, he is a historian on Nigerian history. Baba says that there was not all this corruption in the Niger area until these two guest faiths came. Islam and Christianity run everything in Nigeria including the Freemasonry which is responsible for all these devil cultists terrorising communities. These niggers keep up the same nonsense in America and in other parts of the African world. I call it the Jesus Christ Matrix because the people sitting back waiting for some One to come free them from this matrix. The Muslims preach that Mahdi nonsense so they are the cloth. Freemason use religion to control and they have been doing this since Egypt. That is African men, Caucasian and Arabs forming a sick twisted Illuminati domination of everything via religion. They don't care about monotheism because they are worshiping all sorts of devil spirits in the cult of Freemasonry. That Abuja dome was built by a cult not no one man. The Million Man March was accomplished by a cult just likei their lodges are built by the cult. These events are not acts of God. It's all a lie. Religion prevents people like you from seeing the hidden facts.

So how does this relates with the topic of recklessness and irresponsibility on the part of the government?
Re: Dear Nigerian Soldier, Think! by KingSango(m): 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
So how does this relates with the topic of recklessness and irresponsibility on the part of the government?

There was no irresponsibility on the part of Nigerian government. They got caught off guard by terrorists using drones, which is an air attack upon a fixed position. They are not adapting to modern warfare plus the notion the terrorists are receiving help from Caucasian Freemason militaries. Drones can be stopped with shot gun pellet scattering. Small steel balls can cover a huge area against the light weight highly mobile drone. Don't undermine your military because this is a real war that the youth have to fight. The West is using terrorism and human rights to protect terrorists. Terrorists don't deserved to be housed but shot dead where they are found. Go check the record, as soon as they built that housing facility Boko Harem unleashed. This is because they don't fear prison but I betcha they fear dying. Start killing terrorists and terrorism will stop. It's not a human right to be a hired killer which is what terrorists are down to Isis and Al Queada.
Re: Dear Nigerian Soldier, Think! by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2018
KingSango:

There was no irresponsibility on the part of Nigerian government. They got caught off guard by terrorists using drones, which is an air attack upon a fixed position. They are not adapting to modern warfare plus the notion the terrorists are receiving help from Caucasian Freemason militaries. Drones can be stopped with shot gun pellet scattering. Small steel balls can cover a huge area against the light weight highly mobile drone. Don't undermine your military because this is a real war that the youth have to fight. The West is using terrorism and human rights to protect terrorists. Terrorists don't deserved to be housed but shot dead where they are found. Go check the record, as soon as they built that housing facility Boko Harem unleashed. This is because they don't fear prison but I betcha they fear dying. Start killing terrorists and terrorism will stop. It's not a human right to be a hired killer which is what terrorists are down to Isis and Al Queada.

This is better
Re: Dear Nigerian Soldier, Think! by achi4u(m): 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2018
Op thanks for this masterpiece.
Our major problem is lack of hindsight, education and extreme poverty... If not how can a normal rational thinking human being agree to join Nigeria military if not for those things you listed above.
As for the insurgency, it may take another 20 years to eradicate if at all it will ever end.
Another major problem is the way medias are being bought by the government which makes it impossible for the masses to know exactly what is going on.

I taya for this forced country.
Re: Dear Nigerian Soldier, Think! by achi4u(m): 8:10pm On Nov 30, 2018
OreMI22:
Nigerian soldiers must protest against sending them to fight Boko Haram with substandard equipment or they should keep quiet and gently enter their graves each time Boko Haram attacks
You very right but is there anything like protest in the army? I thought everything is by order?
Pardon my ignorance abeg.
Re: Dear Nigerian Soldier, Think! by KingSango(m): 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
Another bullshi't again. I prefer my level and learn to stick to topics.

It's all one philosophy, religion, politics, love and war. Stick to dualism and just black and white you will miss it. I don't miss you are promoting mutiny among Nigerian Military during time of war. They just suffered a setback and learned a lesson in modern warfare of drones used as pre raid attack on a fix position.

I'm done with this thread.
Re: Dear Nigerian Soldier, Think! by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2018
KingSango:

It's all one philosophy, religion, politics, love and war. Stick to dualism and just black and white you will miss it. I don't miss you are promoting mutiny among Nigerian Military during time of war. They just suffered a setback and learned a lesson in modern warfare of drones used as pre raid attack on a fix position.

I'm done with this thread.

Smh. Good riddance.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Soldier, Think! by Simplybami(f): 9:41am On Dec 03, 2018
BafanaBafana:

A pained wailer he is.

Lol. A pained wailer? This is so funny. Pray to be this enlightened to be able to raise thought provoking views like this. Did you even read the article? If you know you have nothing meaningful to contribute, just read and learn. It will absolutely enhance your reasoning faculty.
Re: Dear Nigerian Soldier, Think! by KingSango(m): 12:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
Simplybami:

You sound so condescending. Pipe it down!

You sound hesitate. What are you waiting for? There is no Jesus Christ coming and the woman is sacred.
Re: Dear Nigerian Soldier, Think! by Simplybami(f): 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2018
KingSango:

You sound hesitate. What are you waiting for? There is no Jesus Christ coming and the woman is sacred.

What exactly am I scared of? SMH.
Re: Dear Nigerian Soldier, Think! by KingSango(m): 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
Simplybami:

What exactly am I scared of? SMH.

Of yourself maybe. grin
Re: Dear Nigerian Soldier, Think! by Simplybami(f): 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2018
KingSango:

Of yourself maybe. grin
You're beginning to sound delusional. I won't banter words with you.
Re: Dear Nigerian Soldier, Think! by KingSango(m): 2:23pm On Dec 03, 2018
Simplybami:

You're beginning to sound delusional. I won't banter words with you.

Sound? Have you heard my voice speaking to you? Do you know where you are and what day of the week it is? Who is the president of Nigeria? grin

Of course I'm sane.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The ₦282.6 Billion IGR Lagos State Transport Sector Ceded Out Illegally / Arthur Eze Doles Out N185 Million To Anambra College / Federal Government Have Right To Do Anything In Your So Called Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.