Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Adeyinka Grandson Is More Intelligent Than Namdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeyinka Grandson Is More Intelligent Than Namdi Kanu (2263 Views)

Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men / Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React / Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeyinka Grandson Is More Intelligent Than Namdi Kanu by Lipscomb(m): 8:35pm On Jun 05, 2019
There is a lots of sense in what Adeyinka grandson said about igbos people .

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Is More Intelligent Than Namdi Kanu by Lipscomb(m): 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2019
We will keep Igbo off Yoruba land

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Is More Intelligent Than Namdi Kanu by monthz: 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lipscomb:

Sadly ur significance depends on Kanu u mentioned and Igbos nothing else.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Is More Intelligent Than Namdi Kanu by BuhariAdvocate: 8:48pm On Jun 05, 2019
Stop instigate problem both kanu and Adeyinka are criminals sponsoring by politicians. And only gullible will fall on their traps you can't hide in foreign land and tell me to do your will.

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Is More Intelligent Than Namdi Kanu by Unlimitk(m): 9:20pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lipscomb:
You’re a fool you igbos contribute nothing despite your long staying in Yoruba land. Igbo migrants in Yoruba land committed 90% of crimes been committed in our land.

Well I don't support adeyinka but one truthful thoing he said is right,is about ppl commiting crimes in other region,even Igbo's can't deny this
In all d region in Nigeria,u hardly see Yorubas committing crimes outside their zone
But Igbo criminals have commited crimes in sw region
These crimes have cost d lives of Yoruba ppl
So u see d guy is right about something
I don't support adeyinka though

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Is More Intelligent Than Namdi Kanu by phelonrays: 9:24pm On Jun 05, 2019
[s]
Lipscomb:
You’re a fool you igbos contribute nothing despite your long staying in Yoruba land. Igbo migrants in Yoruba land committed 90% of crimes been committed in our land.
[/s]

... You hide. under the guise of Adeyinka Grandson to eschew you inward and inhumane hatred of the igbo....... and all of a sudden you become choleric and accused them of your misfortune that befalls you tribe... ain't you an ethnic bigots if what you wrote here are to be considered??

See..... let me extend this small revelation to you.... it's not the igbos that are responsible for your failure.............. it's the drug baron that doesn't want people like you to know the truth......he's behind YORUBA your unfortunate backwardness....

Leave the igbos alone.......they don't have anything to contribute to your unfulfilled life.... they are helping you to Civilized your brain........... cry

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Is More Intelligent Than Namdi Kanu by LOWPEAK: 9:32pm On Jun 05, 2019
When some unprogessive unprofessional and archaic Yorubas gather i loose respect for the few i have met that are very very civil and cultured...

These ones yarning rubbish here doesn't materialize to anything but hate in their land... No civilized Yoruba man will bring out his study and research time to type this kind of rubbish on social media....

If you failed as a Yoruba man being kindly remove hate for Igbos out of it cos you have failed fatally....

4 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Is More Intelligent Than Namdi Kanu by kingzizzy: 10:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lipscomb:

Adeyinka grandson says Yotubas should go for Oduduwa Republic, Kanu says Igbos should go for Biafra. Intelligence without results does not amount to much. Kanu has an organisation that is spread all over the world, he has made Biafra s national topic and got thousands out on the streets waving the Biafran flag

Adeyinka Grandson is just in London making YouTube videos and has not managed to get one single person to wave the the Oduduwa flag

Adeyinka Grandson is just a time waster

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Is More Intelligent Than Namdi Kanu by Unbiased1: 10:28pm On Jun 05, 2019
h
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Is More Intelligent Than Namdi Kanu by timecapsule: 11:25pm On Jun 05, 2019
Adeyinka Grandson in your video you said you have nothing to lose ,yes.
Your blame should go to you grand father that sold your inheritance to the lgbos and the other way round.
And again don't fail to thannk the IGBOS that change the brown roof i n your community.
Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Is More Intelligent Than Namdi Kanu by BaaleOko: 11:58pm On Jun 05, 2019
Unlimitk:

Well I don't support adeyinka but one truthful thoing he said is right,is about ppl commiting crimes in other region,even Igbo's can't deny this
In all d region in Nigeria,u hardly see Yorubas committing crimes outside their zone
I really don't want to insult you, just tired of the uninformed stupidity of you folks. But let me posit a very simple question to you, you insist Igbos in the SW commit majority of the crimes? Fine... First question: what's the total population of Igbos in the SW? (remember the ethnic dynamics/identity crisis issues in Nigeria is such that many people with Igbo sounding names today claim they are not even Igbos). Second question: do you have any statistical database, infometic, physical evidence gotten from ethnic demographies of prison inmates all over the SW region to determine Igbos are the highest perpetrators of all forms of crimes in the SW?

On a side note I'm sure all the ritual killings, political assassinations, fraud(of all types), rapes, and armed robberies in the SW are 90% committed by yorubas, maybe the other 10% are done by Igbos and other Nigerians.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Is More Intelligent Than Namdi Kanu by Unlimitk(m): 12:46am On Jun 06, 2019
BaaleOko:

I really don't want to insult you, just tired of the uninformed stupidity of you folks. But let me posit a very simple question to you, you insist Igbos in the SW commit majority of the crimes? Fine... First question: what's the total population of Igbos in the SW? (remember the ethnic dynamics/identity crisis issues in Nigeria is such that many people with Igbo sounding names today claim they are not even Igbos). Second question: do you have any statistical database, infometic, physical evidence gotten from ethnic demographies of prison inmates all over the SW region to determine Igbos are the highest perpetrators of all forms of crimes in the SW?

On a side note I'm sure all the ritual killings, political assassinations, fraud(of all types), rapes, and armed robberies in the SW are 90% committed by yorubas, maybe the other 10% are done by Igbos and other Nigerians.
Sometimes if u take time to read slowly and use your brain, u wouldn't sound dumb
Where did I say igbos comit majority of d crimes in sw region
I'm taking of tribes committing crimes outside their region
Now on comparison basis
Are more igbos commiting crimes in sw? Yes or no
Have u ever seen or heard a yoruba commit crime in north or se Nigeria?yes or no
This is d discussion here
Another tribe comiting crimes in another region
Surely u can't tell me d crimes commited by ibos in sw has not affected a Yoruba in anyway,while u hardly hear of Yorubas doing anything in se
So u see y d adeyinka guy Is angry
He even posted many crimes committed by igbos that has caused d deaths of Yorubas on his fb page,that doesn't mean Yorubas still don't commit majority of d crimes in their own region
Go to his fb page and see it there
Tell me one crime a Yoruba has committed in se
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Is More Intelligent Than Namdi Kanu by killsmith(f): 12:59am On Jun 06, 2019
So, All the people mining human skulls in yorubaland are igbos?

Kontunu!!

5 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Is More Intelligent Than Namdi Kanu by wowcatty: 1:06am On Jun 06, 2019
Ofcourse, the difference is like night and day.

Nnamdi is a rablerouser like Azikiwe, I don't blame them though, Yoruba allowed them. Only Yoruba can stop this Nigeria madness and I hope it's soon.

Good Adeyinka is sensitizing people to get us ready and also let the world know why we are going to fight war just as every great country fought one to be free, so I guess Yoruba is not an exception. The world is getting his message and that's why Buhari is now talking about fraudulent state poliice. Every region needs to set up its police as needed for security, not federal govt doing that for us. There will be no federal police in Yorubaland, but only in federal capital territory Abuja. Only Yoruba will be in Yorubaland police. It's about time we bring back security of lives and property to OMOLUABI republic or region.

We need to go back to the agreement we had during independence, that's the basis of us being together, the military decree from ibo coup dictator just to get his hand on Yoruba's wealth is illegal. Nigeria is held together by force with guns and won't hold very much longer. Yorubaland must be free.

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Is More Intelligent Than Namdi Kanu by BuhariAdvocate: 1:06am On Jun 06, 2019
Well I will support him when time come. And nobody can proof him wrong about what he said.
Unlimitk:

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Is More Intelligent Than Namdi Kanu by wowcatty: 1:56am On Jun 06, 2019
Yeah they are ibos police framing Yoruba and you know it.

If you look at the following

1. You ibos are the ones with the culture of dancing with dozens of blood soaked freshly cut human skulls in large tubs over your heads.

2. Your favorite clothes are skull printed fabrics

3. The police barracks in Yorubaland have a lot of ibos and also a lot or people they have secretly killed and buried there.

4. Ibos history of cannibalism

5. The Okija shrine, the largest human slaughter field

6. And now baby factory which is primarily to supply human parts to native doctors

Since Yoruba have no history of handling skulls, so it's highly probable that the ibo police are exhuming all the body they have killed and buried, giving them to Yoruba who happened to be around to frame them, so they the police won't have to explain how all these human parts made it to their backyard.

As you can see, you ibos have relationship with skulls while Yoruba don't, so I see your skull talks as you projecting who you are.

Let every nation within Nigeria police its boundary and watch your secret exposed as natural born criminals.

Why are you afraid of regional police?

killsmith:

Kontunu!!
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Is More Intelligent Than Namdi Kanu by wowcatty: 2:09am On Jun 06, 2019
The guy is right and everything he said checks out.

Can you tell me the region you are from? If you don't mind. I'm asking to corroborate an information.

BuhariAdvocate:
Well I will support him when time come. And nobody can proof him wrong about what he said.

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Is More Intelligent Than Namdi Kanu by BuhariAdvocate: 2:15am On Jun 06, 2019
Of course I'm from south west .
wowcatty:
The guy is right and everything he said checks out.

Can you tell me the region you are from? If you don't mind. I'm asking to corroborate an information.

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Is More Intelligent Than Namdi Kanu by BaaleOko: 2:42am On Jun 06, 2019
Unlimitk:

Sometimes if u take time to read slowly and use your brain, u wouldn't sound dumb
Where did I say igbos comit majority of d crimes in sw region
I'm taking of tribes committing crimes outside their region
Now on comparison basis
Are more igbos commiting crimes in sw? Yes or no
Have u ever seen or heard a yoruba commit crime in north or se Nigeria?yes or no
This is d discussion here
Another tribe comiting crimes in another region
Surely u can't tell me d crimes commited by ibos in sw has not affected a Yoruba in anyway,while u hardly hear of Yorubas doing anything in se
So u see y d adeyinka guy Is angry
He even posted many crimes committed by igbos that has caused d deaths of Yorubas on his fb page,that doesn't mean Yorubas still don't commit majority of d crimes in their own region
Go to his fb page and see it there
Tell me one crime a Yoruba has committed in se
So you haven't questioned the sanity much less the sanity of a man who stays in London, hasn't in his entire life dared step into Nigeria, and has on many occasions called on Yorubas to unleash chemical warfare violence on other Nigerians regardless of ethnicity... just to "seize Apapa wharf" and other resources under Fulani control... I don't even care about the useless and outlandish claims he makes against Igbos (the idiot definitely won't have the balls to tell an Igbo to his face half of the trash he reels out from his kitchen)... I mean Nnamdi Kanu despite been an idiot in some ways, seems to appear more sane than your Adeyinka grandson.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Is More Intelligent Than Namdi Kanu by Emekankwoka(m): 2:48am On Jun 06, 2019
Igbos are naturally intelligent and always talented than other tribes.

3 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Is More Intelligent Than Namdi Kanu by Lipscomb(m): 10:01am On Jun 06, 2019
Kanu have an organization pumping money for him to survive and deceive his gullible followers. Kanu is a lazy man who don’t believe himself. Kanu only constituting nuisances in foreign countries .
kingzizzy:

Adeyinka grandson says Yotubas should go for Oduduwa Republic, Kanu says Igbos should go for Biafra. Intelligence without results does not amount to much. Kanu has an organisation that is spread all over the world, he has made Biafra s national topic and got thousands out on the streets waving the Biafran flag

Adeyinka Grandson is just in London making YouTube videos and has not managed to get one single person to wave the the Oduduwa flag

Adeyinka Grandson is just a time waster
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Is More Intelligent Than Namdi Kanu by Lipscomb(m): 10:03am On Jun 06, 2019
Your people buried human skull in their shops in our land
killsmith:

Kontunu!!
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Is More Intelligent Than Namdi Kanu by Lipscomb(m): 10:06am On Jun 06, 2019
Listen to his video clips Adeyinka visit Nigeria regularly than Kanu.
BaaleOko:

So you haven't questioned the sanity much less the sanity of a man who stays in London, hasn't in his entire life dared step into Nigeria, and has on many occasions called on Yorubas to unleash chemical warfare violence on other Nigerians regardless of ethnicity... just to "seize Apapa wharf" and other resources under Fulani control... I don't even care about the useless and outlandish claims he makes against Igbos (the idiot definitely won't have the balls to tell an Igbo to his face half of the trash he reels out from his kitchen)... I mean Nnamdi Kanu despite been an idiot in some ways, seems to appear more sane than your Adeyinka grandson.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Is More Intelligent Than Namdi Kanu by Lipscomb(m): 10:08am On Jun 06, 2019
They intelligent in committing crime.
Emekankwoka:
Igbos are naturally intelligent and always talented than other tribes.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Is More Intelligent Than Namdi Kanu by ideynl1: 10:25am On Jun 06, 2019
OP,

I hope you have made your own donations to the Prime Minister of Yoruba land.

See account details attached.

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Is More Intelligent Than Namdi Kanu by duncun: 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2019

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Is More Intelligent Than Namdi Kanu by Unlimitk(m): 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2019
duncun:
So who's taking count of the crimes yorubas commit across Nigeria ?
Your brother killed a lady in Jos just yesterday cos s*x, if not for ppl like you who will have the time to check his name and tribe.
https://www.nairaland.com/5228842/construction-worker-kills-prostitute-jos
Oya let's do counting
Name ten Yorubas
I will give u hundred Igbo's
Don't ask me any foolish questions
Name ten Yorubas right now
I will give u hundred Igbo's
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Is More Intelligent Than Namdi Kanu by Banmeallday: 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2019
What a very stupid and local name “Adeyinka Grandson”

Please dont watch his videos at night time because you will not be able to see him on screen
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Is More Intelligent Than Namdi Kanu by wowcatty: 12:49am On Jun 13, 2019
Ok
BuhariAdvocate:
Of course I'm from south west .
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Is More Intelligent Than Namdi Kanu by KINGwax007(m): 4:30am On Jun 13, 2019
Both of them are well deranged

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidential Election: We Don’t Have Server – INEC / Buhari Drops Ambode, Re-appoints Fashola As Minister Representing Lago / Breaking: EFCC Has Arrested Atiku’s Lawyer (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.