Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,809 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:45 PM

5 Reasons Why You Will Miss NYSC Next Batch - MUST READ - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 5 Reasons Why You Will Miss NYSC Next Batch - MUST READ (761 Views)

Reasons You Might Miss Nysc Next Batch / I Want To Go For Nysc Next Year But Iam Above 30. / Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Will Miss NYSC Next Batch - MUST READ by corpersforum(f): 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2018
The NYSC Next Batch is almost here and to your surprise, a lot of graduates will not be on the Mobilization list due to the reasons am going to state below. The NYSC next batch is coming up very soon and am sure you will be happy to see your name on the Senate list which is the first step of the NYSC mobilization.

Before you start saluting yourself through the mirror or trying to learn how to March or even downloading the NYSC Anthem to know the song, you should give a few minutes to read this post to the end.

If you are still interested and the NYSC next batch matters to you;

CLICK HERE TO READ ON

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Will Miss NYSC Next Batch - MUST READ by bravomd(m): 8:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
Join the Nysc batch a 2019 whatsapp group, chat me up with number on my signature I'll will add you to the group let connect

(1) (Reply)

Locum Pharmacist [corper] Vacancy @ Agege / Best Place To Serve As An Engineering Graduate Between Lagos Or Abuja. / NYSC Clarion Call Is For A Purpose.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.