Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,872 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Best Place To Serve As An Engineering Graduate Between Lagos Or Abuja. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Best Place To Serve As An Engineering Graduate Between Lagos Or Abuja. (695 Views)

The Best States To Serve As An NYSC Member / How To Serve As A Ghost Corper During NYSC / We Sent You To Serve Not To Do Evangelism, NYSC DG Warns Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Place To Serve As An Engineering Graduate Between Lagos Or Abuja. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 30, 2020
As much as Lagos has alot of opportunities regarding companies and factories. I believe Abuja too will have alot to offer too.

But considering the terrible unending traffic of Lagos which can render one's day useless compare to traffic free Abuja which definitely will makes one be more productive.

Though the cost of living is somehow comparable depending on where one is staying.

Judging by all these.
NB: Have not experience them myself, it's just due to my finding..

So that's why am asking the experienced people out here to plan help a bro in his planning for service year.

Which of the 2 (Lagos and Abuja) is the best option for an (Electrical and Electronic) Engineering graduate??

Sorry av not done IETLS before una start picking on my English ooo.... � � �
Re: Best Place To Serve As An Engineering Graduate Between Lagos Or Abuja. by dheaven: 3:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
Just serve anywhere nature push you to cos that place might be your breakthrough bu if you choose yourself you may choose poverty.

(1) (Reply)

Professional Courses You Should Do After Nysc. / The Best Side Hustle For A Youth Corps Member / Best State To Serve In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.