Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together (37728 Views)

Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown / Bianca Ojukwu Won Miss Druzhba At Miss Charm Pageant 1989, Russia (Throwback) / Ralph Uwazuruike Visits Kanayo O Kanayo Over Election (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 28, 2018
kidman96:

Keep dreaming of Biafra. It can only happen in your dreams.

Dreams do come true boy
Re: Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together by 8stargeneral: 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
Is dis wht a news
Re: Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together by Daremee: 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2018
kidap:
Nollywood Actor and One time governorship aspirant, Yul Edoiche steps out with  Late Ojukwu's Wife, Bianca Ojukwu on 26th November, 2018 at the Odimegwu Ojukwu memorial day to remember the great Ijele Ndi Igbo 1, Ikemba Ojukwu.

Yul Edoiche was spotted with the chairman of the occasion, with Her Excellency Iyom Bianca Ojukwu, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike (Ijele Ndi Igbo 2) ACP Chioma Ajunwa, Nkiru Sylvanus and many other dignitaries.

see photos below..

Source: https://nollyzone.com/yul-edoiche-steps-out-with-late-ojukwus-wife-bianca-ojukwu/

Great lady. She no dey carry last.
Re: Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together by sandali: 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2018
madridsta007:

You dont need to maintain your beauty if you are naturally beautiful.
Just eat well, exercise and take a lot of water + rest.

She is naturally beautiful.

The finest beauty queen ever produced by Nigeria.
Re: Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2018
chriskosherbal:
How this woman still keep maintaining her beauty despite her age always amazes me.

Dats money
Re: Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together by selfmadeboss: 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2018
this bitcch ass hoe one has sucked yul dick. ojuku will be whining in his grave now. no man prays for this. argue with the OP
Re: Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together by selfmadeboss: 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2018
pyyxxaro:
FFK come and see this small boy oh , he wants to taste food for Elders lipsrsealed

Ojukwu is gone but his Manhood lives on cool
HE HAS TASTED IT ALREADY. infact many are still tasting it now. ojuku is rolling in anger as we speak
Re: Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together by akosanwafo: 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2018
sherylbakky:

Dats money

Not necessarily money, after all there are plenty of people who have money but cannot maintain their looks and are fat and unkept
The number one rule is discipline and eating food that don’t contain too much carbohydrate
Bianca is really looking gud.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together by akosanwafo: 8:09pm On Nov 28, 2018
selfmadeboss:

HE HAS TASTED IT ALREADY. infact many are still tasting it now. ojuku is rolling in anger as we speak
HE TASTED IT RIGHT AFTER TASTING YOUR MOTHERS OWN. OLODO IDIOT

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together by selfmadeboss: 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2018
akosanwafo:

HE TASTED IT RIGHT AFTER TASTING YOUR MOTHERS OWN. OLODO IDIOT
i wanna pay your mother to Bleep my dog. the pay your sister to eat my shit , before i force you to drink my piss
Re: Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together by blackmamba1: 8:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
@ selfmadeboss

You are clearly a lunatic or worse, a stupid fool
50 Naira condom could have prevented a mistake like you.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together by selfmadeboss: 8:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
blackmamba1:
@ selfmadeboss

i will still pay your ugly mother to Bleep my dog , then make your sister to eat my shit
Re: Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together by moupe: 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2018
akosanwafo:

Not necessarily money, after all there are plenty of people who have money but cannot maintain their looks and are fat and unkept
The number one rule is discipline and eating food that don’t contain too much carbohydrate
Bianca is really looking gud.

That’s true. Is not question of money. She’s a beautiful woman and maintain her shape.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together by akosanwafo: 8:57pm On Nov 28, 2018
blackmamba1:
@ selfmadeboss

My sentiments exactly
Re: Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together by Emilect12: 10:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
Everything shouldn't be an object of insult, as a man from the West you're learn to talk sense and not nonsense all the time.
Re: Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together by Mikolion87(m): 10:29pm On Nov 28, 2018
Hotzone:
That white hairy old man with red cap on white senator clothes walking like a gigantic elephant behind Lady Bianca of Biafran Federation , his head cracks my f!ckin head

When you get to his age, we'll see whose head is funny.. That's if you'll get to his age o. Children of nowadays don't have a single respect for their elders...
Re: Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together by goshee: 11:09pm On Nov 28, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
angry all I see is an olosho ex wife of dead criminal

If you have a verified Nigerian Adsense do reach me
ojukwu and bianca aren't responsible for your mothers prostitution business which you are begotten from.
Re: Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together by Peoplesadvocate: 12:10am On Nov 29, 2018
I was there.....
kidap:
Nollywood Actor and One time governorship aspirant, Yul Edoiche steps out with  Late Ojukwu's Wife, Bianca Ojukwu on 26th November, 2018 at the Odimegwu Ojukwu memorial day to remember the great Ijele Ndi Igbo 1, Ikemba Ojukwu.

Yul Edoiche was spotted with the chairman of the occasion, with Her Excellency Iyom Bianca Ojukwu, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike (Ijele Ndi Igbo 2) ACP Chioma Ajunwa, Nkiru Sylvanus and many other dignitaries.

see photos below..

Source: https://nollyzone.com/yul-edoiche-steps-out-with-late-ojukwus-wife-bianca-ojukwu/

Re: Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together by Ratello: 1:16am On Nov 30, 2018
kidap:

see photos below..

Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oluchi Madubuko's Book Launch Records Low Turn Out, Beauty Queen Stranded / Agatha Amata Celebrates 50th Birthday (Photos) / Uche Ogbodo Rocks Short Crazy Jean, Gets Fans Speechless With Her Fashion Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.