Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,001 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together (37702 Views)

Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown / Bianca Ojukwu Won Miss Druzhba At Miss Charm Pageant 1989, Russia (Throwback) / Ralph Uwazuruike Visits Kanayo O Kanayo Over Election (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together by Zane2point4(m): 5:01pm On Nov 28, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
olosho old hag dinning with a failed actor/politician....
all these rally will end in bed with the young lad pounding a pussy ojukwu once swam in, even his dad Pete dare not fvck bianca
Who he be person

Re: Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together by Isangad1(m): 5:01pm On Nov 28, 2018
this woman still fine ooo
Re: Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together by HardBishop: 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
all these rally will end in bed with the young lad pounding a pussy ojukwu once swam in, even his dad Pete dare not fvck bianca

hmmmm
Re: Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together by HardBishop: 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

because SHE NO GREE YOU Bleep AM ABI?
Re: Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 28, 2018
chriskosherbal:
How this woman still keep maintaining her beauty despite her age always amazes me.

Na money. Na so i dey use my papa money de fresh up 4 now till Dangote son go locate me 4 yonda. #zagadat
Re: Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 28, 2018
wink
Re: Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together by clemmonce(m): 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2018
chriskosherbal:
How this woman still keep maintaining her beauty despite her age always amazes me.

what is her age ?? Is she up to 50 Wetin dey amaze you ??! If you get money you will take care of your self the right way..
Re: Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together by kidman96(m): 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2018
ezenwajosh:

Fool even as Brits wants out of E.U some of their politicians don't support it... REFERENDUM ANSWERS ALL

Don't even know if you know what it means

Keep dreaming of Biafra. It can only happen in your dreams.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
angry all I see is an olosho ex wife of dead criminal

If you have a verified Nigerian Adsense do reach me

Better create another moniker: one for AdSense and the other for hate and stupidity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together by nijabazaar: 5:19pm On Nov 28, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Dead souls everywhere.....
Go to hell u couldn't
You are forever stuck in this pur planet earth to disturb good people
Re: Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together by MYHUBBY: 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Hate kills faster than Ebola

Coming from a soul that hate buhari so much
Re: Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together by Morbeta11(m): 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
pyyxxaro:
FFK come and see this small boy oh , he wants to taste food for Elders lipsrsealed

Ojukwu is gone but his Manhood lives on cool

You mean... Manhood lives on?
Re: Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:21pm On Nov 28, 2018
MYHUBBY:

Coming from a soul that hate buhari so much

Buhari is a terrorist

Re: Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together by ChinagoChiBoy: 5:22pm On Nov 28, 2018
derok7972:
Fraudsters, 419 God will punish you for defrauding people of their hard earned money.....
Mod why haven't you banned this Fraudsters

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 28, 2018
pyyxxaro:
FFK come and see this small boy oh , he wants to taste food for Elders lipsrsealed

Ojukwu is gone but his Manhood lives on cool
u beta not disrespect dat man unles i have ur head in a platter
Re: Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together by Sicilyjoe: 5:22pm On Nov 28, 2018
ichakason1:
Congrats to all my yesterday subscribers we did it , call now or whatsapp to join in the winnings today

Add me on wassap, 08166808325
Re: Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together by manu1: 5:24pm On Nov 28, 2018
kidap:
Nollywood Actor and One time governorship aspirant, Yul Edoiche steps out with  Late Ojukwu's Wife, Bianca Ojukwu on 26th November, 2018 at the Odimegwu Ojukwu memorial day to remember the great Ijele Ndi Igbo 1, Ikemba Ojukwu.

Yul Edoiche was spotted with the chairman of the occasion, with Her Excellency Iyom Bianca Ojukwu, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike (Ijele Ndi Igbo 2) ACP Chioma Ajunwa, Nkiru Sylvanus and many other dignitaries.

see photos below..

Source: https://nollyzone.com/yul-edoiche-steps-out-with-late-ojukwus-wife-bianca-ojukwu/

This woman is always representing. Beauty with purpose and brain unlike all this rubbish slay queens who hang everywhere.
Re: Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
angry all I see is an olosho ex wife of dead criminal

If you have a verified Nigerian Adsense do reach me
no nigerian is as brave as OJUKWU.his dreams wil surely com to pass

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together by manu1: 5:26pm On Nov 28, 2018
nijabazaar:

Dead souls everywhere.....
Go to hell u couldn't
You are forever stuck in this pur planet earth to disturb good people

Tell the useless waste of sperm called SimplyKUSH
Re: Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together by MYHUBBY: 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Buhari is a terrorist

and ojukwu that took million of Igbos to war front and ranaway is what?
Re: Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together by omooba969(m): 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2018
kolafolabi:
Continue R.I.P Nkemba of Nnewi. The love he had for his people was second to none..

Wonderful !
Re: Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together by MYHUBBY: 5:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Buhari is a terrorist

and ojukwu that took million of Igbos to war front and ranaway is what?
Re: Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together by AnalQueenluci: 5:29pm On Nov 28, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
hw can u insult ugbos lyk dis
Re: Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together by Foxxybrown: 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2018
madridsta007:

You dont need to maintain your beauty if you are naturally beautiful.
Just eat well, exercise and take a lot of water + rest.

She is naturally beautiful.

Fine woman.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together by technicallyrich(m): 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2018
kolafolabi:
Continue R.I.P Nkemba of Nnewi. The love he had for his people was second to none..
nkemba of which nnewi.
Ojukwu is my mentor and hero.after my my gej.
He lost so much in that war.
I am ijaw and as far as i am concerned he is a hero to ss and se east and other biafrans in middle belt and southern cameroun.
Re: Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together by NLandIsHypocrit: 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2018
Looking at them all I see is a political house boy, a Criminal and a confused and thoughtless political jobber.
Re: Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together by PANDA2: 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2018
manu1:

This woman is always representing. Beauty with purpose and brain unlike all this rubbish slay queens who hang everywhere.

I so much admire this woman.
She is fine but humble and courage.
Re: Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together by Austinoiz(m): 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Become big a "failed actor" like Yul and I will publicly sing your praise.
Hungry kid masturbating with free data.
Re: Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together by dview001(m): 5:44pm On Nov 28, 2018
beautiful woman is another man's play thing
Re: Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together by F9Nizooria(m): 5:52pm On Nov 28, 2018
chriskosherbal:

Even me too.....
Re: Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together by carlos1(m): 6:01pm On Nov 28, 2018
this Yul fine sha, NO Homo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Two Entertainment Moguls Fight: Onwenu & Ozokwor In War Of Words / 1999 Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus Vs Now / Harrysong, Iyanya, Waje, Bbnaija Erica Dazzle At Zonju Independence Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.