Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

World Biggest Dome: Irukka Online Commend Dunamis Church - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Biggest Dome: Irukka Online Commend Dunamis Church (1244 Views)

Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) / See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche / Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Biggest Dome: Irukka Online Commend Dunamis Church by Irukkanews: 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
Irukka Online Limited, the representative of Wharfedale Pro, British most famous loudspeaker company in the UK has commended the General Overseer of Dunamis Church, Pastor Paul Enenche for building the biggest church in the world in Nigeria and giving them the opportunity to be part of the historical edifice.

Irukka Online limited installed the sound system in the 100,000 sitter capacity church which is the biggest in the world. According to the chairman of Irukka Online Limited, Ifeanyi Onwubiko, apart from bringing positive news to Nigeria, tens of thousands of Nigerians benefited from the world-class edifice.

He said that up till now, St. Peter Basilica in Rome was the biggest church in the world with a capacity of 60,000. Adding that based on that tourists were going there, thereby generating revenue for the country.
According to him, the location of the church in Nigeria has helped in the development of technology in the country since Irukka Online Limited had to up its game before it could power the dome. He said that apart from the spiritual side of the project, its economic side cannot be underestimated as a lot of families were liberated from poverty.

Onwubiko said that with the feat, other parts of the world would be coming to Nigeria to learn the technology that was displayed which is not in any other part of the world.

“I want to commend the General Overseer of Dunamis Church, Pastor Paul Enenche for the opportunity that was given to us to install the sound system in what is now the biggest church in the world. The challenge to power the sound system in the biggest hall in the world made us to go in and bring out our best and in the process made Nigeria proud because we learnt that many other sound companies both local and international were invited but they failed. We are very grateful for the opportunity. I also want to emphasize that the project helped a lot of families, including that of Irukka Online Limited to put food on their table.

Re: World Biggest Dome: Irukka Online Commend Dunamis Church by wristbangle: 4:40pm On Nov 28, 2018
Peavey or Black Spider sound system would have been preferable. I don't think wharfdale speaker possess strong and intimidating woofer effect.

Though the speaker tweeter is sharp
Re: World Biggest Dome: Irukka Online Commend Dunamis Church by mrvitalis(m): 4:41pm On Nov 28, 2018
If you think that church can sit any where close to 100,000 people you need your head checked

SMH if that was the case Guinness world record would have presented them the certificate

Do you know what is 100,000 people... That's uyo stadium + Abuja National Stadium at full capacity, plus calabar stadium

The gallery of that building I see can't hold more than 10,000 people, the flow can sit 30,000 let me over estimate ..say 40,000 ...

So that place take more people that Barcelona camp nue?

Pastor we are not all dumb
Re: World Biggest Dome: Irukka Online Commend Dunamis Church by Irukkanews: 5:19pm On Nov 28, 2018
wristbangle:
Peavey or Black Spider sound system would have been preferable. I don't think wharfdale speaker possess strong and intimidating woofer effect.

Though their tweeter is sharp

You can not compare Wharfedale sound system especially the sub-woofers with that of Peavey or Black Spider. Wharfedale is the No. 1 sound system in UK and the world. Wharfedale is the Iphone of sound while those brands you mentioned are like Tecno and Infinix
Re: World Biggest Dome: Irukka Online Commend Dunamis Church by Mrtinted: 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2018
wristbangle:

Though their tweeter is sharp
As a sound equipments supplier, I feel wharfedalePro Products are quite on the high side (Price wise) Buh in the end you get the quality of sound that is tantamount to the money paid... Like we all know 'quality doesn't come cheap'... My opinion though.
Re: World Biggest Dome: Irukka Online Commend Dunamis Church by wristbangle: 7:39pm On Nov 28, 2018
Irukkanews:

You can not compare Wharfedale sound system especially the sub-woofers with that of Peavey or Black Spider. Wharfedale is the No. 1 sound system in UK and the world. Wharfedale is the Iphone of sound while those brands you mentioned are like Tecno and Infinix

Sorry to burst your bubble but you are wrong. Peavey is a US based sound equipment and still beats wharfdale hands down.

Between neither peavey, wharfdale, blackspider are among top best sound equipment in the world. Kindly Google and confirm this.

Though I still have respect for you guys.
Re: World Biggest Dome: Irukka Online Commend Dunamis Church by CecyAdrian(f): 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2018
wristbangle:

Though the speaker tweeter is sharp

Oga, forget that thing. Have you done a test run with speakers from both brands before. As it stands now in terms of sound production, Wharfedale speakers are compared with JBL, even at that? It all depends on the drive. I marveled at wharfedale line arrays and Delta series sound production when I first heard them. Remember, Sound is a practical thing though not by brand
Re: World Biggest Dome: Irukka Online Commend Dunamis Church by wristbangle: 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2018
CecyAdrian:

Oga, forget that thing. Have you done a test run with speakers from both brands before. As it stands now in terms of sound production, Wharfedale speakers are compared with JBL, even at that? It all depends on the drive. I marveled at wharfedale line arrays and Delta series sound production when I first heard them. Remember, Sound is a practical thing though not by brand

Aunty, JBL are more of outdoor which somewhat defeats Wharfdale but indoor, wharedarl reverbation beats it. I would say it depends on power (Watt) not drive.
Re: World Biggest Dome: Irukka Online Commend Dunamis Church by CecyAdrian(f): 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2018
wristbangle:

Aunty, JBL are more of outdoor which somewhat defeats Wharfdale but indoor, wharedarl reverbation beats it. I would say it depends on power (Watt) not drive.

Uncle, see reason why I implied you have not practically checked Wharfedale? Wharfedale speakers perform better when used outdoor especially their line arrays, Delta Series and Focus Series. You should test them with JBL or any other brand and compare
Re: World Biggest Dome: Irukka Online Commend Dunamis Church by awgumayor: 8:41pm On Nov 28, 2018
In the eyes of Nigerians everything is biggest, best, largest in the world for them. I hope the church is bigger than Oita stadium, Japan.
Re: World Biggest Dome: Irukka Online Commend Dunamis Church by CecyAdrian(f): 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2018
awgumayor:
In the eyes of Nigerians everything is biggest, best, largest in the world for them. I hope the church is bigger than Oita stadium, Japan.

The thing tire person. We like "biggest" "first" "best" too much. Personally, I would love to go there just to evaluate the sound. Because to power the sound of such of a place no be beans
Re: World Biggest Dome: Irukka Online Commend Dunamis Church by awgumayor: 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2018
CecyAdrian:

The thing tire person. We like "biggest" "first" "best" too much. Personally, I would love to go there just to evaluate the sound. Because to power the sound of such of a place no be beans
By mere looking at the picture, such is a magnificent edifice but the way we clarify things make me sick sometimes

(1) (Reply)

We Shall Remove Atiku Trouser Anytime He Come To Biafraland / Atiku's Victory On Saturday Will Come As A Rude Shock To Many!!! / Nigerian Police Officers Filmed Singing Derogatory Songs During Show Of Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.