Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,966 members, 7,821,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

2 Thessalonians 2:3 Pretribulation Rapture Departure Or Apostasy From The Faith? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2 Thessalonians 2:3 Pretribulation Rapture Departure Or Apostasy From The Faith? (7307 Views)

Who Is The Restrainer In 2 Thessalonians 2 V 7 / The Reason Why Many Do Not Understand Pretribulation Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Thessalonians 2:3 Pretribulation Rapture Departure Or Apostasy From The Faith? by Adakintroy: 12:58pm On Dec 02, 2018
Making arguments about things you know nothing about or permitted in spirit to talk about is a sin. You could easily wonder into blasphemy. Stay within the realm of things you know.

Better yet practise love. And leave matters that can lead to arguments alone. When christ will come neither of us will be aware(Christ himself said he know nor the hour). So keep your heads down and continue the good work of faith.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Thessalonians 2:3 Pretribulation Rapture Departure Or Apostasy From The Faith? by alBHAGDADI: 1:04pm On Dec 02, 2018
sanmitee:
The Op should buttress his/her claim from JESUS' statements in Matthew when he said 'Immediately after the tribulation' described in earlier chapter about the Antichrist.

The teaching is clear that pretrib remains human fictional inputs trying to twist the word of God! Be watchful believers.
I keep telling him. Every time I try to engage him in that discussion, he keeps making excuses and rnning away. He prefers to continue holding onto man made teachings.
Re: 2 Thessalonians 2:3 Pretribulation Rapture Departure Or Apostasy From The Faith? by alBHAGDADI: 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2018
linearity:

Your opinion is correct and the OP is also correct.

I think the confusion here is, if you believe that the Rapture and the Second Coming are two distinct and separate events.

I personally believe that, they are two separated events, separated by the seven years of tribulation during which the falling away and revelation of the son of perdition will occur.

So, the OP is correct that; believers will not see that revelation of the son of pedition, because they would have been raptured to meet the Lord in the Air.

You are also right to state that; Christ will not come until the revelation of the son of pedition is reveal and there is a falling way, because Christ second coming and touch of his feet on mount olive with tens of thousands of his angels and with the saint will not happen until after the seven years tribulation when the son of pedition will be revealed.

It's not about what you believe but about what the Bible says. Does the Bible speak of two separate events?

Where?

1 Like

Re: 2 Thessalonians 2:3 Pretribulation Rapture Departure Or Apostasy From The Faith? by TruthinAction: 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2018
sanmitee:
The Op should buttress his/her claim from JESUS' statements in Matthew when he said 'Immediately after the tribulation' described in earlier chapter about the Antichrist.

The teaching is clear that pretrib remains human fictional inputs trying to twist the word of God! Be watchful believers.

I want to make my impute here through your comment. The statements Jesus made in Matthew chapter 24 is not about the Church because the church has not been birthed at that time. It's about the Jews.

The summary of the timing of the rapture is this. The church will be raptured before the first great tribulation period. Selected Jews (144,000) also known as the elect will be raptured in the midst of the second great tribulation period.

There are two future rapture and two future great tribulation periods. This is where the Church is missing it in trying to reconcile their understanding of the Pre tribulation rapture to what Jesus taught in Matthew 24.
Re: 2 Thessalonians 2:3 Pretribulation Rapture Departure Or Apostasy From The Faith? by themanderon: 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2018
The bible was wrongly interpreted and Mr jiggaz is here to give the right interpretation. Odiegwu.
Re: 2 Thessalonians 2:3 Pretribulation Rapture Departure Or Apostasy From The Faith? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
trapQ:
For once jiggaz, I must say I agree with you. You are 100% accurate on this.
The order of events leading to the appearance of our Lord was spelt out by Him. If you read Matthew 24 from verse 1 to 31, you will see that He Himself said His elects will be present during tribulations and reign of antichrist. Then "imnediately after" the tribulations of those days, the Lord will appear in the sky and will command His angels to gather the saints from all corners of the earth. So I think the pre-tribulation idea disagree in essence with the words of Jesus in Matthew 24.

1 Like

Re: 2 Thessalonians 2:3 Pretribulation Rapture Departure Or Apostasy From The Faith? by Britstar: 2:49pm On Dec 02, 2018
The word 'rapture' doesn't exist in the Bible. The concept of the rapture itself is a latter day infusion into Christianity especially aided by the Left Behind series of movies. Logically, of what use is the antichrist when satan himself is described as the god of this world? If Christians are or the Church is removed through a supposed rapture, and the antichrist is unveiled, of what benefit is that to satan when the target of the antichrist is already removed?! The errant theology espoused by purveyors of the strange concept of rapture originates from the literal interpretation of the passages referenced.

1 Like

Re: 2 Thessalonians 2:3 Pretribulation Rapture Departure Or Apostasy From The Faith? by sanmitee(m): 2:54pm On Dec 02, 2018
TruthinAction:

I want to make my impute here through your comment. The statements Jesus made in Matthew chapter 24 is not about the Church because the church has not been birthed at that time. It's about the Jews.

The summary of the timing of the rapture is this. The church will be raptured before the first great tribulation period. Selected Jews (144,000) also known as the elect will be raptured in the midst of the second great tribulation period.

There are two future rapture and two future great tribulation periods. This is where the Church is missing it in trying to reconcile their understanding of the Pre tribulation rapture to what Jesus taught in Matthew 24.

Brother, you didn't read the last verse of its exact parallel passage (Bible giving us same passage from another angle like 1Samuel and book of Kings. Also telling same story in Matt, Mark, Luke n John for clearness) in Mark 13 in the last verse, check; 'What I say unto you(Jews), I say unto ALL,(everyone, gentiles inclusive) Watch.

As if Christ had known truth twisters will say that to you that 'its for Jews', see how He(Jesus Christ) ended the chapter. Wow!
Re: 2 Thessalonians 2:3 Pretribulation Rapture Departure Or Apostasy From The Faith? by brodalokie: 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2018
Britstar:
The word 'rapture' doesn't exist in the Bible. The concept of the rapture itself is a latter day infusion into Christianity especially aided by the Left Behind series of movies. Logically, of what use is the antichrist when satan himself is described as the god of this world? If Christians are or the Church is removed through a supposed rapture, and the antichrist is unveiled, of what benefit is that to satan when the target of the antichrist is already removed?! The errant theology espoused by purveyors of the strange concept of rapture originates from the literal interpretation of the passages referenced.

In few words. The Antichrist is a spirit, the beast is the incarnate in flesh. The church is not United the is the wise and foolish virgin. Only the wise virgin will go to the rapture.
Re: 2 Thessalonians 2:3 Pretribulation Rapture Departure Or Apostasy From The Faith? by TruthinAction: 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
sanmitee:

Brother, you didn't read the last verse of its exact parallel passage (Bible giving us same passage from another angle like 1Samuel and book of Kings. Also telling same story in Matt, Mark, Luke n John for clearness) in Mark 13 in the last verse, check; 'What I say unto you(Jews), I say unto ALL,(everyone, gentiles inclusive) Watch.

As if Christ had known truth twisters will say that to you that 'its for Jews', see how He(Jesus Christ) ended the chapter. Wow!

I understand your point but Jesus was referring to all the Jews. If you read carefully in context, you will know that he was talking about the Jews. Salvation was not yet extended to the Gentiles yet and even Jesus didn't know the secret plans God had to include us. Please just read more. I am a professor in eschatology teaching. I can outline all the events in chronological order beginning from the Rapture to the creation of the new heaven and the new earth. They are about 30 distinct events all together.
Re: 2 Thessalonians 2:3 Pretribulation Rapture Departure Or Apostasy From The Faith? by brodalokie: 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2018
TruthinAction:

I understand your point but Jesus was referring to all the Jews. If you read carefully in context, you will know that he was talking about the Jews. Salvation was not yet extended to the Gentiles yet and even Jesus didn't know the secret plans God had to include us. Please just read more. I am a professor in eschatology teaching. I can outline all the events in chronological order beginning from the Rapture to the creation of the new heaven and the new earth. They are about 30 distinct events all together.

I think he knew about the plans to introduce the gentiles to the Commonwealth, this is the reason why he said he had other folds that are not of the current flock.
I am interested in what you have to teach concerning the 30 events to the new earth.
Re: 2 Thessalonians 2:3 Pretribulation Rapture Departure Or Apostasy From The Faith? by MrPRevailer(m): 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2018
omojeesu:

Lies and twisting of the word!

The Rapture takes place AFTER the tribulation:

Matthew

24:29

Immediately AFTER the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: (COSMIC DISTURBANCES)

24:30

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: (THE SHEKINAH) and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, (IN ANTICIPATION OF THE WRATH OF GOD) and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

24:31

And he shall send his ANGELS with a great sound of a TRUMPET, and they shall GATHER TOGETHER his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. (ANGELS EFFECT THE RAPTURE).

That's why Jesus began by saying, "Let NO MAN DECEIVE you"

Verse 14 "And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come".

THE END OF THE DISPENSATION OF THE GENTILES (The Rapture of the saints).

There will be a remnant of people who will not receive the mark, dead/alive. They will be gathered to join Jesus and his armies on his victory match to Jerusalem, Armeggeddon. (THE SECOND COMING).
Re: 2 Thessalonians 2:3 Pretribulation Rapture Departure Or Apostasy From The Faith? by ttmax09(m): 6:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
MrPRevailer:

Verse 14 "And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come".

There will be a remnant of people who will not receive the mark, dead/alive. They will be gathered to join Jesus and his armies on his victory match to Jerusalem, Armeggeddon. (THE SECOND COMING).
This is what i know from my readings and teachings all those people above just wanna confuse someone.
Re: 2 Thessalonians 2:3 Pretribulation Rapture Departure Or Apostasy From The Faith? by TruthinAction: 7:15pm On Dec 02, 2018
brodalokie:

I think he knew about the plans to introduce the gentiles to the Commonwealth, this is the reason why he said he had other folds that are not of the current flock.
I am interested in what you have to teach concerning the 30 events to the new earth.

OK. Just follow me. I will open a thread exclusively on this topic with scriptural evidences. Let me look at next week. I am really choked with activities this week.
Re: 2 Thessalonians 2:3 Pretribulation Rapture Departure Or Apostasy From The Faith? by MrPRevailer(m): 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2018
ttmax09:
This is what i know from my readings and teachings all those people above just wanna confuse someone.

Be strong brother. We are in the age of deception. Pray to God you don't fall prey to anyone. Especially those ones that may have effect on your Christian Life/faith.

1 Like

Re: 2 Thessalonians 2:3 Pretribulation Rapture Departure Or Apostasy From The Faith? by brodalokie: 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
TruthinAction:

OK. Just follow me. I will open a thread exclusively on this topic with scriptural evidences. Let me look at next week. I am really choked with activities this week.

Nice job! Tag me when you open the thread
Re: 2 Thessalonians 2:3 Pretribulation Rapture Departure Or Apostasy From The Faith? by omojeesu(m): 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2018
MrPRevailer:

The 2nd coming will not be a single 24hr day event just as His 1st coming was not a single event. His 1st coming was from His birth to His death and resurrection up to His departure captured in Acts chapter 1.

The 2nd coming starts at the rapture to His landing on Mt Olives with us!
Re: 2 Thessalonians 2:3 Pretribulation Rapture Departure Or Apostasy From The Faith? by omojeesu(m): 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2018
Adakintroy:
Making arguments about things you know nothing about or permitted in spirit to talk about is a sin. You could easily wonder into blasphemy. Stay within the realm of things you know.

Better yet practise love. And leave matters that can lead to arguments alone. When christ will come neither of us will be aware(Christ himself said he know nor the hour). So keep your heads down and continue the good work of faith.

No one knows the time of His coming for us. But the rapture will occur after the great tribulation. Let the Church get ready for tough times!

Yes! Rapture will happen but " Immediately AFTER the tribulation of those days"

Matthew

Immediately AFTER the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: (COSMIC DISTURBANCES)

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: (THE SHEKINAH) and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, (IN ANTICIPATION OF THE WRATH OF GOD) and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

And he shall send his ANGELS with a great sound of a TRUMPET, and they shall GATHER TOGETHER his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. (ANGELS EFFECT THE RAPTURE).
Re: 2 Thessalonians 2:3 Pretribulation Rapture Departure Or Apostasy From The Faith? by Adakintroy: 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2018
omojeesu:

No one knows the time of His coming for us. But the rapture will occur after the great tribulation. Let the Church get ready for tough times!

Yes! Rapture will happen but " Immediately AFTER the tribulation of those days"

Matthew

Like I said be guided by the spirit. All generation witness their form of tribulations. Christ told his own deciples. That when they are pesecuted in one town, that they should flee to another. But hear this, He assured them that surely they would not have gone through all the towns before the son of man returns. Where are all the deciples, they are all dead.were is christ?

Be guided by the spirit. some things are literal others are riddles.
Re: 2 Thessalonians 2:3 Pretribulation Rapture Departure Or Apostasy From The Faith? by omojeesu(m): 9:37pm On Dec 02, 2018
Adakintroy:

Like I said be guided by the spirit. All generation witness their form of tribulations. Christ told his own deciples. That when they are pesecuted in one town, that they should flee to another. But hear this, He assured them that surely they would not have gone through all the towns before the son of man returns. Where are all the deciples, they are all dead.were is christ?

Matthew 24 is about the end times not just any generation. The last generation of believers in association with Daniel's 70th week and the abomination that makes desolate, the final antichrist.

Please let us wake up as Christians. Let's stop deceiving ourselves. We have been lied to that great tribulation is not for us. That rapture will take place just anytime contrary to Jesus and the Apostles teaching on the subject matter.
Re: 2 Thessalonians 2:3 Pretribulation Rapture Departure Or Apostasy From The Faith? by Adakintroy: 9:58pm On Dec 02, 2018
omojeesu:

Matthew 24 is about the end times not just any generation. The last generation of believers in association with Daniel's 70th week and the abomination that makes desolate, the final antichrist.

Please let us wake up as Christians. Let's stop deceiving ourselves. We have been lied to that great tribulation is not for us. That rapture will take place just anytime contrary to Jesus and the Apostles teaching on the subject matter.

Friend leave rapture alone and concentrate on love work.
submerge yourself in love. We know it will take place according to the bible. But what will you be doing is more important than the rapture itself. You talk of preparation.are many hungry are you feeding. How many homeless are you visiting. How steadfast are you on matters of truth and forgiveness. Spirit of compassion towards the dieing.

When you are fully submerge in this you won't notice when the Lord comes. Signs or not. Moreover the day you die, your own trumpet have sound and you have been raptured. You may not even witness that of the bible.
Re: 2 Thessalonians 2:3 Pretribulation Rapture Departure Or Apostasy From The Faith? by brodalokie: 8:09am On Dec 03, 2018
Adakintroy:

Paste the verse where he specifically mentioned fleeing?
Then what if you don't have the means to flee? Will God not make a way for his messengers?
Re: 2 Thessalonians 2:3 Pretribulation Rapture Departure Or Apostasy From The Faith? by brodalokie: 8:22am On Dec 03, 2018
omojeesu:

For sure you weren't lied to but it is not a sin to be shaken in faith, endour persecution he said. There are those whose name has been written in the Lambs Book of Life before they were even born, those ones will not be surprised when they see the beast in person, although they missed the rapture. They are the foolish virgins.
The rapture is not a reoccurring event, it will happen once throughout the WWW - Whole Wide World and it is a sign that Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem will be built, which can not happen without chasing the Muslims who now controls the better quarters of it. I don't see that on the news yet. So we are still checking to see maybe we missed it.
Re: 2 Thessalonians 2:3 Pretribulation Rapture Departure Or Apostasy From The Faith? by Adakintroy: 9:59am On Dec 03, 2018
brodalokie:

Paste the verse where he specifically mentioned fleeing?
Then what if you don't have the means to flee? Will God not make a way for his messengers?

Mattew 10:23
Re: 2 Thessalonians 2:3 Pretribulation Rapture Departure Or Apostasy From The Faith? by omojeesu(m): 10:49am On Dec 03, 2018
brodalokie:

For sure you weren't lied to but it is not a sin to be shaken in faith, endour persecution he said. There are those whose name has been written in the Lambs Book of Life before they were even born, those ones will not be surprised when they see the beast in person, although they missed the rapture. They are the foolish virgins.
The rapture is not a reoccurring event, it will happen once throughout the WWW - Whole Wide World and it is a sign that Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem will be built, which can not happen without chasing the Muslims who now controls the better quarters of it. I don't see that on the news yet. So we are still checking to see maybe we missed it.

WHAT HAPPENS TO THOSE THAT MISS THE RAPTURE?
Re: 2 Thessalonians 2:3 Pretribulation Rapture Departure Or Apostasy From The Faith? by brodalokie: 11:06am On Dec 03, 2018
Adakintroy:

Mattew 10:23

Great and he said said in the next verse that the disciples or servants are not more than the master. Therefore, he must have prepared us for the task.

Imagine you tied to one place and beaten there every single day you are there and you get to the next one, the same thing. Now you are stranded and there is nothing else to do. Perhaps you have reached checkmate, isn't it? Considering the master didn't come at all.

What would you say about people like Stephen who was still praying for the killers as they stoned him to death.

I am sure there will be believer in every town you preach and it is nearly impossible to get stranded unless the believers are in the conspiracy. Where does that leave the master? Powerless?
Re: 2 Thessalonians 2:3 Pretribulation Rapture Departure Or Apostasy From The Faith? by omojeesu(m): 11:11am On Dec 03, 2018
You are right and wrong at the same time.

You are right because we are indeed to walk in love to please God and be 'rapturable'.

You are wrong, however, because you only emphasized one side. This Jesus and Apostles did not do.

They told us to walk in love and serve God with dedication BUT THEY ALSO asked us TO GET READY FOR THE WORSE WITH SPECIAL EMPHASIS ON THE GREAT TRIBULATION.

A student is not only just being a good student obeying school rules but he must prepare for exams. He's being a obedient student is not what gives him marks for exams. He must do exams. Some not so good student may pass the exams while the school rules complaint one fail. Remember first being last and last being first warning of Jesus.

Same goes for soldier. He prepares for war.

But we have been told 'no war' yet we are soldiers. 'No exams' yet we are students!

Many will fall away when they see antichrist that they've been told that they would never see! What a lie from the pit of hell to get unprepared!

Also know that 'tribulation saints' who will 'save themselves with their own blood', is a fabrication of men. Because once rapture takes place the wrath of God starts to be poured on earth IMMEDIATELY AS IT WAS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH AND LOT.
Re: 2 Thessalonians 2:3 Pretribulation Rapture Departure Or Apostasy From The Faith? by omojeesu(m): 11:21am On Dec 03, 2018
"When you are fully submerge in this you won't notice when the Lord comes. Signs or not. Moreover the day you die, your own trumpet have sound and you have been raptured. You may not even witness that of the bible"

ONE SIDED VIEW!

1) IF YOU WONT NOTICE WHEN THE LORD COMES WHY DID JESUS SAY "WATCH AND PRAY"?
2) WHY DID THE DISCIPLES ASK HIM FOR THE SIGN OF HIS COMING?
3) WHY DID THE LORD SAY "WHEN YE SEE THESE THINGS THEN LOOK UP FOR YOUR SALVATION DRAWS NEAR?

YOU ARE NOT RAPTURED THE DAY YOU DIE AS A BELIEVER

WE MAY NOT BE AROUND WHEN ANTICHRIST COMES. BUT WE MAY BE AND WE SHOULD WARN THE NEXT GENERATION ABOUT THE ANTICHRIST IF HE COMES IN THEIR TIME.

1 Like

Re: 2 Thessalonians 2:3 Pretribulation Rapture Departure Or Apostasy From The Faith? by brodalokie: 11:29am On Dec 03, 2018
omojeesu:

WHAT HAPPENS TO THOSE THAT MISS THE RAPTURE?

It will make the church to trib against each other on the command of the beast. In this case the first church is the foolish virgins who didn't make the rapture then the other is the state.

The wise virgins will not experience a tribulation. They will go into the marriage feast or party with Jesus.

Earth represent a woman and so is everything that has to do with gathering together of people like said a state, country etc. Now the state is not a Christian organization but the Christian Church is within the States and Jesus Christ is Her head.

When the beast shows up, he will want to replace Jesus Christ. This example has been drawn since the times of the Vicars or Papals popularly known as Pope of the early church ages after emperor Constantine merged the state to Church and caused the Christians to recognize him the Christ is Jesus'absence. The church supported him with prayers after they overthrowned it's original founder Janice and Andronico. By the time they came back the church had drifted into praying to images as the Catholics do now. They went ahead to start afresh, since then there have been misunderstandings till date. This is why the Christians are not United and the need for revivals over and over.
Re: 2 Thessalonians 2:3 Pretribulation Rapture Departure Or Apostasy From The Faith? by omojeesu(m): 11:46am On Dec 03, 2018
brodalokie:

It will make the church to trib against each other on the command of the beast. In this case the first church is the foolish virgins who didn't make the rapture then the other is the state.

The wise virgins will not experience a tribulation. They will go into the marriage feast or party with Jesus.

Earth represent a woman and so is everything that has to do with gathering together of people like said a state, country etc. Now the state is not a Christian organization but the Christian Church is within the States and Jesus Christ is Her head.

When the beast shows up, he will want to replace Jesus Christ. This example has been drawn since the times of the Vicars or Papals popularly known as Pope of the early church ages after emperor Constantine merged the state to Church and caused the Christians to recognize him the Christ is Jesus'absence. The church supported him with prayers after they overthrowned it's original founder Janice and Andronico. By the time they came back the church had drifted into praying to images as the Catholics do now. They went ahead to start afresh, since then there have been misunderstandings till date. This is why the Christians are not United and the need for revivals over and over.

THIS IS CONFUSION GALORE!!!

THOSE WHO MISS THE RAPTURE ARE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE!!!

WHY? BECAUSE IMMEDIATELY THE RAPTURE TAKES PLACE GOD BEGINS TO POUR HIS WRATH ON EARTH JUST AS IN THE DAY OF NOAH AND LOT

Luke

17:26
And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

17:27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

Note: "until the day"

17:28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;

17:29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

Note: "the SAME day"

17:30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Note: "in the day"

Note also that the Bible generally used the word "tribulation" for suffering of believers in the hands of Satan BUT generally used "wrath of God" for the punishment of unbelievers.

Antichrist will execute satan's wrath against the Church. It is tribulation.

Christ will execute God's judgment = the wrath of God.
Re: 2 Thessalonians 2:3 Pretribulation Rapture Departure Or Apostasy From The Faith? by brodalokie: 1:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
omojeesu:

THIS IS CONFUSION GALORE!!!

THOSE WHO MISS THE RAPTURE ARE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE!!!

WHY? BECAUSE IMMEDIATELY THE RAPTURE TAKES PLACE GOD BEGINS TO POUR HIS WRATH ON EARTH JUST AS IN THE DAY OF NOAH AND LOT

Luke

17:26
And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

17:27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

Note: "until the day"

17:28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;

17:29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

Note: "the SAME day"

17:30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Note: "in the day"

Note also that the Bible generally used the word "tribulation" for suffering of believers in the hands of Satan BUT generally used "wrath of God" for the punishment of unbelievers.

Antichrist will execute satan's wrath against the Church. It is tribulation.

Christ will execute God's judgment = the wrath of God.

You are the confusionist. First you said Antichrist and then you said Christ.
Point of correction. The Antichrist is not a person, it's a spirit that will possess the beast and his wrath is different from the vials, plagues etc of God.
The office of the beast and it's images are around for centuries but the person who'd end the world is the one talked about. After that there will not be another beast or tribulation. It's not a script that is played for an individual but Christians in general. Question, who/where are the Christians? Do you see the great tribulation happening already or do you you know who the Antichrist's beast is, or we are just going through the usual test of our faith in Jesus?

This is what the tribulation looks like. First it is a compound word that when broken-down gives you the word, Tribe or Tribunal. The pagans have it all mapped out in the astrological charts like grouping all of 12 calendar Stars under 4 signs. Namely, Earth, Air, Water and Fire on the highest peak. Then break it down to earthly tribes and tongues.
They use Adam who they call Saturn as Earth
Then Woman or Venus as Water
Then Serpent or Jupiter as Air
Lastly Cain or Mars as Fire
There are the cardinal characters of the groups.

Now they teach that Saturn or Adam was married to his mother after he had cut off his father's Uranus (A sky god) testicles and threw it into the Water and then he births Zeus another sky god who overpowered him by locking him with chains in Tartarus or Hell which puts Adam as the Antichrist and the Serpent as the Christ based on logistics. Then the era of the Titans immediately folds away and the Olympians were born.
Now if I were going to explain this script for you using the Bible. The Serpent was a wise Beast or the King of the Jungle who approaches the woman (Lilith as they called him in another page) who is obviously aged than Adam in a romantic relationship, while Adam (the child of God) is sex starved. It is obvious that the Serpent could both talk, walk upright like a man and after meeting the woman was expecting a child or baby. See, Genesis 3 vs 1 "now the Serpent was more wiser than any beast of the field or street, AND HE SAID UNTO THE WOMAN... verse 14, "and the Lord God said unto the Serpent, because you have done this, I curse you to go on your BELLY... verse 15, "I will put enmity between you and the woman and between your SEED or baby and hers..." John once called certain people, "generation of Serpent" and our Lord Jesus said "you have been killing the prophets from Abel till Zacharias because you father is the DEVIL WHO IS A MURDERER FROM THE BEGINNING" Although he was born in April, he never preached astrology. Infact he said pray that your flight be not in the Winter or the Sabbath. Seth in astrology is November which is winter and Adam in astrology is January who the Law was given to, "do not eat" the Law is Sabbath. So the great tribulation is generally and collectively to the Christians and not an individual.

Breakdown to the state

The Serpent is the Ancestral spirit who will reincarnate in another body as indigenous ruler (the Beast). The whole creature were made before Adam.
The woman is the Tribes of the States which consists of people also known as the church, apparently holding ancient secrets or mysteries.
Adam is an ignorant human child (Heir or a Leader of Tomorrow). A type of Jesus who is currently running the churches while seated at the right hand of the Father in heaven. Adam was away when the Serpent approached the woman.

In the tribulation, people, tribes and tongues will be involved in a universal romantic orgy with the beast and will deprive Jesus our savior worship like the baby Adam. This is what makes Jesus called her the LovePeddler who has made the world drunk with the wine (Stimulation or Formation/Job) of her fornication.
It is those who identify with Jesus that will not bow to the beast that will be troubled, tortured by not being able to trade or make money and may eventually die of trouble. This means that the church is divided. For he said come out of her my people in revelation 18.4
And before we read of the LovePeddler, there is another woman in chapter 12 who was pregnant with a child who is to Leader of tomorrow.

We are told however that except those days of tribulation were shortened, no flesh will be saved. It means for the elect's sake, it will be shortened.

Lastly and again, the rapture is not a reoccurring event. It is meant to happen once. There is nothing like a world without end. Everything has a beginning and ending except God.
Re: 2 Thessalonians 2:3 Pretribulation Rapture Departure Or Apostasy From The Faith? by Adakintroy: 1:53pm On Dec 03, 2018
brodalokie:

Great and he said said in the next verse that the disciples or servants are not more than the master. Therefore, he must have prepared us for the task.

Imagine you tied to one place and beaten there every single day you are there and you get to the next one, the same thing. Now you are stranded and there is nothing else to do. Perhaps you have reached checkmate, isn't it? Considering the master didn't come at all.

What would you say about people like Stephen who was still praying for the killers as they stoned him to death.

I am sure there will be believer in every town you preach and it is nearly impossible to get stranded unless the believers are in the conspiracy. Where does that leave the master? Powerless?

You are confusing yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 Steps Into Becoming A Better Christian / Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! / Is Franklin Graham Freemasonry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.