Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos (136601 Views)

Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist / 'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos / Student 'Runs Mad' After Stepping Down From A Lexus SUV In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by engrelvis(m): 6:09am On Nov 29, 2018
Optional09:
Don’t just conclude on this girl, take her to the hospital it may be drug and not ritual
dnt mind all these shallow Nigerians.every thing is Yahoo plus related or ritual.lf u check u will b surprise dis girl has a case of mental history or like u said drug related

2 Likes

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by Skirmishes(m): 6:10am On Nov 29, 2018
Girls keep chasing money

Men keep chasing girls that will use them for money

At the end, men get both girls and money

Women end up been mad.

What does this teaches u kid?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by consultancy: 6:12am On Nov 29, 2018
dingbang:
I agree with consultancy

Whether the case was about her being kidnapped or not, i have this advice to give to ladies.

As a lady, please try to respect yourself and give value to yourself too. Money shouldn't make you loose yourself, if you are that hungry, please try as much as possible to ask for help from someone who will give you without asking for something in return . The reason why you lots keep being downgraded is because you have allowed yourself to be measured by money.

One certain time, I posted a video on my WhatsApp TL of Pastor Ibiyeomie preaching that you cannot love without giving, and I had to put my comments about giving time too. The next thing I saw was messages from foolish ladies replying that money should be given, not time. I wept for them in spirit and deleted all their contacts from my phone. I can't deal with foolishness in my life.
really it's disheartening and fast becoming a menace, i mean the entitlement sense of these girls. nobody owes them anything. have some dignity and work for what you desire, but their greed will never allow them. they want to get it easy by jumping from one man to the other.

nowadays you say hello to a girl, next minute she gives you bills as if you bought any goods from her shop you are supposed to pay for.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by agarawu23(m): 6:13am On Nov 29, 2018
They hiss and spit when broke guys like us call them. They want rich guys with big rides as bf lipsrsealed .

I wish her speed recovery sad

4 Likes

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by emmykey0128(m): 6:18am On Nov 29, 2018
Let me just say little I know about this babe,blessing has been battling with this sickness (insanity) for sometime now,those who knew her very well can testify to it,she always have attack once in a while in school and her friends will take her home and allow her to rest and she will be fine, sometime if its getting out of hand,her friends will call her mum to come and take her home, I think what happened was that those guys helped her and on their way to Lagos she start behaving somehow and out of fear,they dropped her and zoomed off,I graduated from AAUA two years ago and since yesterday night when I first heard about the news ,I have been trying to get one or two of her friends that I know back in school then to call her mum,blessing was not used for ritual as being insinuated by people,she is just a poor girl suffering from insanity and I was told that she always have the attack whenever she is in public or around people and her family have tried to take care of her medically and even spiritually

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by loswhite(m): 6:18am On Nov 29, 2018
dingbang:
I agree with consultancy

Whether the case was about her being kidnapped or not, the fact is that something must have lured her into their den and that is money!!!

I have this advice to give to ladies (its just an advice so you dont think I am the enemy)

As a lady, please try to respect yourself and give value to yourself too. Money shouldn't make you loose yourself, if you are that hungry, please try as much as possible to ask for help from someone who will give you without asking for something in return . The reason why you lots keep being downgraded is because you have allowed yourself to be measured by money. Why do we hear of stories of ritualists taking ladies and not young guys? Isnt it because its easy for a girl to be lured by money? Think!

One certain time, I posted a video on my WhatsApp TL of Pastor Ibiyeomie preaching that you cannot love without giving, and I had to put my comments about giving time too. The next thing I saw was messages from foolish ladies replying that money should be given, not time. I wept for them in spirit and deleted all their contacts from my phone. I can't deal with foolishness in my life.
How can u be so sure of that? The problem with this country is the way we think

3 Likes

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by VajanahDischaj(f): 6:19am On Nov 29, 2018
Optional09:
Don’t just conclude on this girl, take her to the hospital it may be drug and not ritual
as far as ogun state is concerned,it is ritual. If na Kano I go gree say na drugs

1 Like

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by BeiFangLaye(m): 6:19am On Nov 29, 2018
Everything is ritual related on NL..... May God help her ijn.
Where d yahoo gals, when dem go start dy use slaykings

1 Like

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by Itzurboi(m): 6:20am On Nov 29, 2018
busy for now, i comment my reserve.

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by dingbang(m): 6:20am On Nov 29, 2018
loswhite:
How can u be so sure of that? The problem with this country is the way we think
my friend please go back and read my post well before you begin to attack me.
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by ghostwritter(m): 6:21am On Nov 29, 2018
onatisi:
it is not all about greed , maybe she was kidnapped for ritual purposes but was found not suitable hence the ritualist had to dump her in a place far from where she is from , according to the report she is a student from akure but was dumped and dropped at ijebu ode . that is how ritualists operate , they make their unusable captives mentally unstable and drop them off in far away location from the place so as to cover their tracks
wait o. Ar u a mentalist or spiritualist for knwing this?
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by NokiaN8(m): 6:21am On Nov 29, 2018
Join 2019 group discussion on the way forward Nigeria https:///LRg4ZrsK4jeL2M4WeJzSin
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by Sashacrystal007: 6:23am On Nov 29, 2018
check this affordable camon 11 pro out [url=https://.g./aclk?sa=L&ai=C8qEASnb_W45KiarXBsSjhogOmfOysFS3yfH1qgjZ2R4QASDk0MtrYLeMg4WMMcgBAqgDAcgDyQSqBMQBT9CSdQ3RID2bT_K33j22iWsG0_XQj29FpxFgeW0YbXAIT0cxy3KxyxkdIv6jEdhAkd53v4nj9p9xR6KEh-WC73ANzCURqir95R34iXUyQi7I5jnyK-GXDGV1uSbZwR1yREex86kNr6OquYwr-hfig4Mdm17CNrZv_HKcvcFh2EWDPGhtoZwqySHGxB--ZHCF1SeYXUC_AP4dicLpj-zqpDqvIkOLLb8msKBcsIoaExiS7-8mD8im36-ML_IYwIYCdGJYQJAGAaAGAoAH_teZPogHAZAHAqgHjs4bqAfVyRuoB7nSG6gH2csbqAfPzBuoB6a-G6gHmgbYBwHSCAYIABACGAKxCRr7DHMDesMngAoB2BMC&num=1&cid=CAMSeQClSFh3xkR5ahBD8bpWH3zMxmb-c5fUdU-5A83DQ1XrPEB8NE__ziP_IknezgvfaBCM7a6re1zR1AyeCgYGaX33Swbefl-3nj5aoRJB87kbxVUYDazAj1vzVxWGLcmkltXs0i37Viowq05_CXfbV8tx35z2AVBWFu0&sig=AOD64_1MmcYKKbbjhV2Jl0NXT9F0WFbSog&client=ca-pub-7330007864892564&nm=1&nx=670&ny=27&mb=2&bg=!cnGlcWlEHwW4U1K1oaECAAABxlIAAAC7mQHV_oypSjJrF5ayHGir-bgmVxx1AwpIcRN807k_4c_P-eC9pumuIi5YSTr87VVo_9PUUDUSrWq_akskOcmxa5IACUmAY1FtCA7iBc08nRg1E2XRk7E1jO0w2N-rvYJhkmEUQd329yVNqUycFhS39CcPjGLI7ah1xoiM92XgixUW9djMGiUiiDBkgI54AbSgX2wBfdv2Kc9JBvdPj73--qCx6fc_O1DvHeDNlS4Hsnay-ACbRyo-XPpQbkcVXW5MszgajwMcxGiwjNGLBZcR17zy9S_L6avwV3bgmzXGGgthJVOH7f10Y2vLbN7ls5WeP8y4Y-Aoi4L4l9o5hMKdARB9XQ0_VzTkU2nZ4oj9knlFEDwhdH9DYtDrAzcjYbEHYCeWubUGlRcif4qdZYthnzRjEE9bZ0PwFtwa71VRSmwtLMc__XhJerWGPPJpZKQBvdqmAS90CvnxAPH0LcJVixhF_0qLMopCUsIeF94oxCo_6_0Hq8dKS57XqSP9A4cWhe8zERf9TNlU6bkhVasc2SUtd_Vgqq_HTqgKDDWAe53G__Jp77Ap1AVOm-4t4h-m3Gu2xr2AFEW1R4ByfYurjNcjGPA8Kc1rOfSBQiq0GLq4r2EU0knbtw&adurl=http://www.tecno-mobile.com/ng/index.php%3Fid%3D231%26tx_tcproduct_pi1%255Bproduct%255D%3D597%26tx_tcproduct_pi1%255Baction%255D%3Ddetail%26tx_tcproduct_pi1%255Bcontroller%255D%3DProduct%23/]HERE[/url]
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by loswhite(m): 6:25am On Nov 29, 2018
dingbang:
my friend please go back and read my post well before you begin to attack me.
Oga it is better for us to condemn the rise of this menace In our society. Our can u start by blaming the victim? Don't u think it is wrong when we hear news like this and the first thing we say is The girls are greedy that is why it happened... please we must stop this way of thinking

2 Likes

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by Itzurboi(m): 6:28am On Nov 29, 2018
consultancy:
i said that metaphorically
Leave metaphor out of it, you are right. He is a folly or just being sarcastic. The same way he wakes up to go on with his daily activity is the same way the "said girls" are also planning on, and i don't get it, is there a special hour for dates.
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by atiku4President(m): 6:33am On Nov 29, 2018
Ha Lexus car kwa. Maybe I go sell my own o. God restore her.
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by Ohraybs(m): 6:33am On Nov 29, 2018
Optional09:

If it's drug related issue, that big car can't dump her on the road like that, her issue is related to something diabolic and hospital can't solve the issue at all, only diabolical means will solve what's on her.
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by duality(m): 6:34am On Nov 29, 2018
onatisi:

that is the problem with nigerians , we assume to know it all without making any proper investigation. and secondly we always follow the bandwagon mentality , now even the governor of a state said he is clamping down on yahoo yahoo , once we pick a line then everyone rushes through that lane without looking back .
anything could have caused this lady insanity , and just like you said , it may be drugs , ritualists , or yahoo boys .

You seem to be a bit righ. But hope you are not dismissing or trying to play down the increase in ritual killings

People are going deep into occultism for power and money.
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by SOFTENGR: 6:34am On Nov 29, 2018
emmykey0128:
Let me just say little I know about this babe,blessing has been battling with this sickness (insanity) for sometime now,those who knew her very well can testify to it,she always have attack once in a while in school and her friends will take her home and allow her to rest and she will be fine, sometime if its getting out of hand,her friends will call her mum to come and take her home, I think what happened was that those guys helped her and on their way to Lagos she start behaving somehow and out of fear,they dropped her and zoomed off,I graduated from AAUA two years ago and since yesterday night when I first heard about the news ,I have been trying to get one or two of her friends that I know back in school then to call her mum,blessing was not used for ritual as being insinuated by people,she is just a poor girl suffering from insanity and I was told that she always have the attack whenever she is in public or around people and her family have tried to take care of her medically and even spiritually
Has she been found by her parents? I really feel for her.

1 Like

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by tegafej(m): 6:36am On Nov 29, 2018
Truth be told, there is a high chance it's ritual though it's not 100% sure. These occurrences are becoming too rampant this period.

Ladies pls use your brain, if you must continue your games.

Cos right young boys have lost their conscience: the "wetin we gain" song is seriously gingering them to go to any length to drive that Benz...

Shey everybody won ball this Xmas, see the aftermath now?

1 Like

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by 27Pushing30: 6:40am On Nov 29, 2018
Why can’t people simply take her to a psyche hospital? Even at that hospital they should simply test her blood for drugs et al

This could just be a simple case of hard drugs sending her on a mission and the interference will only worsen her state ... trust me I’ve been in this position before so I know what I’m saying.

Africans are unbelievably ignorant

4 Likes

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by Sniper4real(m): 6:44am On Nov 29, 2018
Everybody just shouting yahoo boys @ it again. I no go gree for that o. Politicians no dey this country again abii. Most of dis politicians are doing theirs, come dey use yahoo boys cover their deeds
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by Baselm: 6:48am On Nov 29, 2018
Let's not rush to judge this girl or assume to know the circumstances that got her into that condition.
These days everything evil is tagged to Yahoo boys, most of those boys are ritualists who only dress well, buy an IPhone and people call them Yahoo boys, Some are even armed robbers,fraudsters etc. any young guy who dresses well and holds a phone is now tagged a yahoo boy irrespective of what they do. Let's not keep generalizing things, that's why most crimes remain unsolved, let's investigate and call a spade a spade.
I'm not supporting Yahoo boys but all they need is a phone, laptop and good internet connection.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by UrVillagePpl: 6:48am On Nov 29, 2018
dainformant:
So sad. Watch the video HERE.

the guy above alrdy said it..

study hard and door will b open
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by TrueLEADER: 6:56am On Nov 29, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Just here to see seemingly educated folks talk about rituals...the kid probably took psychotropics that did not go down well with her neurological abilities to make informed decision.

English.

Semantics.

Grammar.
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by xpool(m): 6:57am On Nov 29, 2018
dainformant:
So sad. Watch the video HERE.
"So. Sad,
Watch the video here"
And you are smiling and hitting traffic with it. All you care for is bad news, for your useless blogs. I wish you what you wish others

3 Likes

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by bjboss(m): 6:58am On Nov 29, 2018
onatisi:
it is not all about greed , maybe she was kidnapped for ritual purposes but was found not suitable hence the ritualist had to dump her in a place far from where she is from , according to the report she is a student from akure but was dumped and dropped at ijebu ode . that is how ritualists operate , they make their unusable captives mentally unstable and drop them off in far away location from the place so as to cover their tracks
Am sorry o,but there was no case of "Adekunle Ajasin,ondo missing and was found mad at ijebu-ode,ogun"
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by Optional09: 6:58am On Nov 29, 2018
Ohraybs:

If it's drug related issue, that big car can't dump her on the road like that, her issue is related to something diabolic and hospital can't solve the issue at all, only diabolical means will solve what's on her.

There is no sin in trying hospital first before complicating he problems

1 Like

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by spyglaxx: 6:59am On Nov 29, 2018
AAUA ? ABENA Hostel smh
go and check that place on any Friday night you will see buses ready to load out goods of different sizes .
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by emmykey0128(m): 7:00am On Nov 29, 2018
SOFTENGR:

Cant say for now bt called a lady that promised to go to her dpt today so that they can get her file and contact her people Has she been found by her parents? I really feel for her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks / Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) / Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.