Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos (136603 Views)

Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist / 'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos / Student 'Runs Mad' After Stepping Down From A Lexus SUV In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by onatisi(m): 8:13am On Nov 29, 2018
LordIsaac:

Many here are talking out of experience. Some girls do very very risky and shameful things for money.
i never disputed that , i only said judgement shouldnt be passed quickly without verification , as a man i can authoritatively tell you that paid sex from a lady is the easiest to get in nigeria BUT that may not be the situation here , anything could have happened

1 Like

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by Charly68: 8:13am On Nov 29, 2018
Am sure her parents expected her to be in school as at the time she was following a lexus car owner ..God have mercy on the youth of this days ..
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by jerryfemi88: 8:15am On Nov 29, 2018
onatisi:
it is not all about greed , maybe she was kidnapped for ritual purposes but was found not suitable hence the ritualist had to dump her in a place far from where she is from , according to the report she is a student from akure but was dumped and dropped at ijebu ode . that is how ritualists operate , they make their unusable captives mentally unstable and drop them off in far away location from the place so as to cover their tracks
this is a different case ,ppl saw the Lexus SUV ,so is no something that u are saying pls
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by onatisi(m): 8:15am On Nov 29, 2018
bjboss:

Am sorry o,but there was no case of "Adekunle Ajasin,ondo missing and was found mad at ijebu-ode,ogun"

"The lady has been identified as Blessing and said to be a student of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba in Ondo state"[/size][size=10pt]
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by amstardi: 8:15am On Nov 29, 2018
onatisi:
it is not all about greed , maybe she was kidnapped for ritual purposes but was found not suitable hence the ritualist had to dump her in a place far from where she is from , according to the report she is a student from akure but was dumped and dropped at ijebu ode . that is how ritualists operate , they make their unusable captives mentally unstable and drop them off in far away location from the place so as to cover their tracks
ritualist spotted
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by sammysf: 8:16am On Nov 29, 2018
i witnessd the show some mins after she was droped. according to her bf she went insane, she said they were three while two have died.
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by onatisi(m): 8:17am On Nov 29, 2018
jerryfemi88:
this is a different case ,ppl saw the Lexus SUV ,so is no something that u are saying pls
so now a lexus suv now automatically means yahoo yahoo ?is that the new mentality in nigeria now ?so if you buy a lexus tomorrow , that means you are a yahoo yahoo ritualist ?

2 Likes

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by 9ja083: 8:18am On Nov 29, 2018
they may have given her coke or related hard drugs.
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 29, 2018
My goodness. see fine girl.
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by claseek(f): 8:22am On Nov 29, 2018
Uyi168:
A slay queen has just been slain..
what if she's innocent and was simply kidnapped or something?
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by onatisi(m): 8:23am On Nov 29, 2018
duality:

You seem to be a bit righ. But hope you are not dismissing or trying to play down the increase in ritual killings

People are going deep into occultism for power and money.
not at all, infact to be honest , ritual activities and occultic activities are on the increase and it is a common knowledge that when it is nearing December time and also when any general elections are approaching , ritual activities and killings always increase . so i am just saying that the girl could have been kidnapped and not that she is wayward or that she is a prostitute looking for a rich man.
both male and female should be careful in nigeria at the moment because majority of these politicians will stop at nothing to win their elections and will sacrifice as many people as possible to win their elections and also likewise many people will also be on the look out for ppl to use to make money. this isnt an issue affecting ladies alone , it concerns both men and women , young and old
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by OgbeniSamm(m): 8:23am On Nov 29, 2018
onatisi:

that is the problem with nigerians , we assume to know it all without making any proper investigation. and secondly we always follow the bandwagon mentality , now even the governor of a state said he is clamping down on yahoo yahoo , once we pick a line then everyone rushes through that lane without looking back .
anything could have caused this lady insanity , and just like you said , it may be drugs , ritualists , or yahoo boys .

That's a case of rituals. Stop speaking mumu English
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by shogsman(m): 8:24am On Nov 29, 2018
[quote author=onatisi post=73395377]it is not all about greed , maybe she was kidnapped for ritual purposes but was found not suitable hence the ritualist had to dump her in a place far from where she is from , according to the report she is a student from akure but was dumped and dropped at ijebu ode . that is how ritualists operate , they make their unusable captives mentally unstable and drop them off in far away location from the place so as to cover
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by onatisi(m): 8:25am On Nov 29, 2018
i hear
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by onatisi(m): 8:26am On Nov 29, 2018
shogsman:

She's a student of aaua, it is in Akungba-akoko not Akure, I'm a graduate of that school, and I can tell you categorically that it is 100% greed. She be wan slay ni.
ok i hear you , i no go argue with you . may God protect us all
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by shogsman(m): 8:29am On Nov 29, 2018
Grupo:

You are the wisest man both on this nairaland and the whole earth. Seeing the way young boys and girls abuse drugs these days, that girl must have overdosed on drugs. But trust our overly religious people to say she was used for rituals.
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:30am On Nov 29, 2018
real life stories such as this occur on daily basis yet ladies with long throats simply refused to learn their lessons all because they want to belong to the league of "big gals"
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 29, 2018
dainformant:
There was confusion after a young lady allegedly ran mad after being dropped by a Lexus SUV, yesterday, in Ogun State..

The lady has been identified as Blessing and said to be a student of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba in Ondo state.

However, she was found in an unfortunate state in Ijebu Ode, a place located in Ogun state.

According to reports, the lady who was interrogated could not give a cohesive answer as to what happened to her.

She was later tied up by people around after taking her public displays to another level and causing disturbance.

Efforts are now being made to locate her people.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/student-who-ran-mad-after-being-dropped-by-suv-tied-up-by-residents-photos.html

Nigeria is a grimey place.She was tied up??
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by BruncleZuma: 8:33am On Nov 29, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Ikr

This was my argument on first thread instead I got insults

I even mentioned flacca, I saw some so called big boys buy off deep web and first use was nearly Fatal. I'm talking neural meltdown after all sorts of display

I'll keep remaining details to myself

A friend took weed for the first time in 2012.he started hearing drums and was dancing, had to tie him down, fuuny enough he wrote one of the most gracious, spitfire raps and poems he's ever written during that time

Aaahhh Flacca the zombifier

grin grin grin grin

It's just ignorance...that you are the only voice of reason doesn't make you paranoid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by mechanics(m): 8:37am On Nov 29, 2018
onatisi:
You maybe right. I hope she will tell the world what happens when she fully recovers, but she should have been security conscious, knowing fully well that kidnappers are rampant this days.
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by ashjay001(m): 8:39am On Nov 29, 2018
sluk:
May God help her, greed will not kill our girls. Amen

Greedshocked

More like hungersad
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by onatisi(m): 8:45am On Nov 29, 2018
mechanics:
You maybe right. I hope she will tell the world what happens when she fully recovers, but she should have been security conscious, knowing fully well that kidnappers are rampant this days.
yes , i pray so . anytime it is December time or elections period , both man and woman , young and old should be very very careful, unfortunately there is noway we can identify a kidnapper since they wont be wearing a tag , all we can do is just to pray that God protect us and our loved ones .

1 Like

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by mechanics(m): 8:48am On Nov 29, 2018
onatisi:

yes , i pray so . anytime it is December time or elections period , both man and woman , young and old should be very very careful, unfortunately there is noway we can identify a kidnapper since they wont be wearing a tag , all we can do is just to pray that God protect us and our loved ones .
Sure, amen.
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by adanny01(m): 8:54am On Nov 29, 2018
dainformant:
There was confusion after a young lady allegedly ran mad after being dropped by a Lexus SUV, yesterday, in Ogun State..

The lady has been identified as Blessing and said to be a student of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba in Ondo state.

However, she was found in an unfortunate state in Ijebu Ode, a place located in Ogun state.

According to reports, the lady who was interrogated could not give a cohesive answer as to what happened to her.

She was later tied up by people around after taking her public displays to another level and causing disturbance.

Efforts are now being made to locate her people.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/student-who-ran-mad-after-being-dropped-by-suv-tied-up-by-residents-photos.html

She was bleeped in yahoo yahoo style now she dey exhibit yahoo yahoo madness.
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by Dearlord(m): 8:56am On Nov 29, 2018
Only God knows the true cause of her mental instability.
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 29, 2018
AAUA, dat sch own sef too much, its always yahoo boys - runs babes...Dis girls too no go stop bn materialistic n face wot dey ar in sch 4...Lord av mercy

1 Like

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by pooozeee(m): 9:07am On Nov 29, 2018
She has been used, before you step out in the morning, pray for your self, pray for your friends, family and your loved ones, pray that we should never fall a pray to the ritualist
The yahoo boys and the politicians should be held responsible for her mad display

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by gaskiyamagana: 9:14am On Nov 29, 2018
onatisi:
Agreed. Yet, how did she fell into their trap in the first place? God protect our girls from evil minded people, amin.
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by Chukzy44(m): 9:18am On Nov 29, 2018
consultancy:
As long as hungry, dirty, lazy and greedy Nigerian girls litter our states, news like this will keep coming up. as we all read this now, there is a girl somewhere applying makeup in preparation for a date with an unknown man, just because he promised her food at a fast food joint

Hmmm Odiegwu....
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by temmym4(m): 9:19am On Nov 29, 2018
Amumaigwe:

You seem to know much about rituals and ritualists. Are you Yoruba?

He doesn't have to be a Yoruba before he could learn from what is happening around. He is smart with enough Common sense usage. Try and brush up yours. No offence.
Say No to Tribalism!

3 Likes

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by kareemkamil(m): 9:23am On Nov 29, 2018
Bad news always from Ogun State
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by Chukzy44(m): 9:26am On Nov 29, 2018
onatisi:

So what? She was just forced or thrown out of the Lexus and thereafter just went banana's? Nah!! The story is saying if I'm very correct that she 'stepped "out if the vehicle of her own volition before going mad,this is just another typology and case of an over ambitious girl used for ritual, but I pray for God's Grace,mercy and divine intervention over her!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks / Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) / Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.