Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness (27217 Views)

Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses / Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death / Nnamdi Kanu's Family At Thanksgiving Service After Burial Of Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Jaykolo10(m): 10:31am On Nov 29, 2018
ObaKlaz:
The stupid man had to display the beast that he his for everyone to see. They deserve each other. Bad meets evil.

Bros abeg did you read the post at all or you just don't know what you're saying...bikonu if na me blue black is too small... now sojo go handle that witch.... see evilly person ooo... you dey hide my visa for this jubrin regime...kaii
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by showafrica(m): 10:32am On Nov 29, 2018
You can fake things like this and not know the truth after all. The video is real my problem is why won't this pastors tell us who jubril is?
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:33am On Nov 29, 2018
If true...That's bad of the lady... Chaii it's painful though...
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by omoteacher(m): 10:33am On Nov 29, 2018
shocked
Naija
Bloggers and lies bringing people privacies to the open with out their consent.
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by tgmservice: 10:35am On Nov 29, 2018
LordBaelish:
Wow.... Say no to violence.

In other words,

Partner E51+. 1GB Ram 8GB Internal Memory coming with accessories for 12,000

Thanks.
the specs is too poor
i will pay 4500
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by lexy2014: 10:35am On Nov 29, 2018
Tessie01:
Almost the same story line and happenings in some of these churches,just like the case of Pamela why. That's why I prefer to worship in my church, salvation ministries. May God help us
U are now advertising ur church

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 29, 2018
itspzpics:
According to the viral video posted online, A man was pictured beating his fiancee during deliverance ministration after the pastor of the church exposed her of hiding her man's Visa so as not to travel abroad.

According to the man in the video, he said it was this same girlfriend has being taking him to different churches to find solution to his problems and now find out that she is the one behind his problems.

As the pastor reveals this to him, he gave joy his fiancee the beaten of her life before the church workers intervene. See photos and watch the video below

Gist From Praizenews ;
http://www.praizenews.com/man-beats-his-fiancee-during-church-service-after-pastor-exposed-her-wickedness/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqvIXW-gR2y/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=t1opdixrapiv

Is that not Chris Okafor of Mountain of Liberation and Deliverance Ministry Ojodu Berger?
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:36am On Nov 29, 2018
Jaykolo10:

Bros abeg did you read the post at all or you just don't know what you're saying...bikonu if na me blue black is too small... now sojo go handle that witch.... see evilly person ooo... you dey hide my visa for this jubrin regime...kaii
Plus say na the wife hide am.... Na Im pain the guy. Some ladies sha...

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Newznow: 10:38am On Nov 29, 2018
itspzpics:
According to the viral video posted online, A man was pictured beating his fiancee during deliverance ministration after the pastor of the church exposed her of hiding her man's Visa so as not to travel abroad.

According to the man in the video, he said it was this same girlfriend has being taking him to different churches to find solution to his problems and now find out that she is the one behind his problems.

As the pastor reveals this to him, he gave joy his fiancee the beaten of her life before the church workers intervene. See photos and watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJbyAFmz4iM

Gist From Praizenews ;
http://www.praizenews.com/man-beats-his-fiancee-during-church-service-after-pastor-exposed-her-wickedness/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqvIXW-gR2y/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=t1opdixrapiv

Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Adakintroy: 10:38am On Nov 29, 2018
In those days God use to reveal things concerning the whole nation even things to come in the future as far the whole earth and mankind.

Now the god has gotten smaller only revealing minor things. Like job, who is going abroad and witchcraft in families.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 29, 2018
dukie25:
The havoc some pastors are creating, I just hope they get their reward in hell.

Few years ago a pastor named some infants and accuse them of being behind their parents misfortune. The kids (all under 10yrs) were no longer welcomed to sleep at home. One of them, a 6yr old was forced to sleep in the market. Imagine a 6yr old girl sleeping in the market all by herself. Imagine the number of paedophiles that would go to the market after dark.

I'm beginning to agree with ipob that Nigeria is a zoo.
NIGERIANS deserve what they get
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 29, 2018
What is the title of the movie?

End time pastors on rampage!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Afonja007: 10:41am On Nov 29, 2018
Plan deal with so called pastor,

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 29, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Plus say na the wife hide am.... Na Im pain the guy. Some ladies sha...

Don't tell me you fell for that garbage.
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by LordBaelish: 10:42am On Nov 29, 2018
tgmservice:
the specs is too poor
i will pay 4500

Lol...

Google the phone then
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by joshboo(m): 10:43am On Nov 29, 2018
scam
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:43am On Nov 29, 2018
Xda59:

Don't tell me you fell for that garbage.
cheesycheesycheesy No I didn't
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by oldtime(m): 10:44am On Nov 29, 2018
Thine enemies roar in the midst of thy congregations; they set up their ensigns for signs. Psalm 74;4 God's enemies are setting up churches everywhere, They set up their own "ensigns" (abrakadabra) and call it signs or wonder

How do you know them?
They talk less of Jesus, God appointed Jesus to be the the way to God,
They emphasis Miracles
They divert attention to themselves
They love Popularity
Their media department projects signs and you can only hear them mention Jesus as an addendum Not their focus
They don't read the Bible in all their drama
They just dramatize and shout and ignorant congregation follows them gullibly
And more

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by linearity: 10:44am On Nov 29, 2018
This clearly fake, everyone there is acting the script given to them, rewind and watch more closely and it will become evident.

The guy let out the cat, because he is not a good actor; for one he was over playing the drama and secondly, he rushed the lady in an attempt to beat her, but could not even grab her wigs, dress, etc? His hands went around the back of her neck, but he did not motion to grab hold of her or strike her- which was the whole purpose of rushing her.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by xtervaganza(m): 10:45am On Nov 29, 2018
Actor and actress. Duly getting paid from your pocket through your gullibility.

The pastor na scammer

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 29, 2018
Some pastors & prophetesses have caused serious damage in this country.

Ecspecially that CAC (Christ apostolic church) all over yorubaland. All these die by fire people. You'll see families destroyed not talking to each other, cousins hating themselves, children running far away from their villages & never looking back, all because of pastors calling this person and that person a witch.

I know there's envy & jealousy in the world but this 'fear of family members' has really degraded our society. All they preach about on the pulpit is one evil news after another, and then sprinkle some scriptures from David to pray against ur enemy. The pastors study the news more dn the Bible.
They should focus more on the apostolic calling like their founder did. Winning souls for Christ, healing the sick & converting thousands of traditionalists to Christ. Not all this preaching of fear just so people will be sustaining them & their families.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by flyca: 10:46am On Nov 29, 2018
The are all actors. Both the beater and the beaten! The pastor is the movie director. The audience are just mumu pipu who should havw rather spent their money on a better directed 3D cinema movie undecided

Believe this at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Okoyeebo: 10:47am On Nov 29, 2018
dukie25:
The havoc some pastors are creating, I just hope they get their reward in hell.

Few years ago a pastor named some infants and accuse them of being behind their parents misfortune. The kids (all under 10yrs) were no longer welcomed to sleep at home. One of them, a 6yr old was forced to sleep in the market. Imagine a 6yr old girl sleeping in the market all by herself.

Imagine the number of paedophiles that would go to the market after dark.
In sane society the pastor would be charged as an accessory to attempted murder.
I'm beginning to agree with ipob that Nigeria is a zoo.

If Nigeria is a zoo, Igbos are animals.

That pastor is an Igbo man. His name is Chris Okafor.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by wealthyhenry(m): 10:59am On Nov 29, 2018
BabaIbo:
This story fit be fake...
But still some women get mind
It ain't fake brother. She confessed to have hidden the passport for the fear the he'll leave her if he travels. Watched it live...
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Lilimax(f): 10:59am On Nov 29, 2018
This man Chris Okafor aka Talknado shocked

I watched the video; he left preaching the word of God to the congregation and started talking rubbish for over 30 mins which
does not benefit the congregation or add to their salvation.

Wetin concern me with who hid someone's passport and visa in the house of God.

All these magicians cum Men of God, will be judged by God very soon.
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by uvie66: 11:01am On Nov 29, 2018
Yankiss:
Hmmm. E get as this story be. I like to be factual. Well, if she is proven to be the one that stole his visa, probably afraid he will travel and jilt her, that's sad. There is no basis for any union at all. Lack of trust.
no evidence against her, apart from one human being making allegations against another. Nonsense.
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Lilimax(f): 11:01am On Nov 29, 2018
flyca:
The are all actors. Both the beater and the beaten! The pastor is the movie director. The audience are just mumu pipu who should rather spend their money on a better directed 3D cinema movie undecided

Believe this at your own peril.
smiley
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by mechanics(m): 11:04am On Nov 29, 2018
The pastor should have use wisdom to handle the situation.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Lilimax(f): 11:04am On Nov 29, 2018
Triangles1:
Believed in modern age pastors is at your own peril perils perilous. Pastor...... Come let me see vision for you. Wise member...... No sir, I can see clearly with my own eyes, except you have Microscope glass to see the last food I ate last night.
So many people are having itching ear the reason they fall to these con men in the name of Pastors.
People should learn to know God for themselves and stop chasing after 'who will see for me'.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by cicero(m): 11:05am On Nov 29, 2018
All these quack prophets
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Lilimax(f): 11:05am On Nov 29, 2018
mechanics:
The pastor should have use wisdom to handle the situation.
Wisdom ke?, most of them are proud and arrogant. Wisdom is not in their dictionary embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Lilimax(f): 11:07am On Nov 29, 2018
Okoyeebo:

If Nigeria is a zoo, Igbos are animals.

That pastor is an Igbo man. His name is Chris Okafor.
Don;t tribalize this my friend.
We have fake men of God in the two dominant religion in the country.
Both in Christianity and Islam embarassed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel / COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Biodun Fatoyinbo Shunned Our Investigative Panel - PFN / Assemblies Of God Crisis: Paul Emeka Loses At Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.