Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness (27227 Views)

Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses / Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death / Nnamdi Kanu's Family At Thanksgiving Service After Burial Of Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by mvem(m): 11:07am On Nov 29, 2018
Femich18:
I watched the video after a friend shared it on my FB wall. I am not surprise after all Micah 7:6 said a man's enemies are men of his own house
...so the man did the right thing abi?
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Evince(m): 11:08am On Nov 29, 2018
Tessie01:
Almost the same story line and happenings in some of these churches,just like the case of Pamela why. That's why I prefer to worship in my church, salvation ministries. May God help us
Ur church follow. Fake display of miracle. All ur pastor do are fake. Always displaying hankerchief falling members. Only selected members are allowed to touch d hanker and feign fall. Why didn't they allow me to pick it as I rushed out the bouncers(pastor guard) blocked me. If u like remain gullible, all na fake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Lilimax(f): 11:08am On Nov 29, 2018
oldtime:
Thine enemies roar in the midst of thy congregations; they set up their ensigns for signs. Psalm 74;4 God's enemies are setting up churches everywhere, They set up their own "ensigns" (abrakadabra) and call it signs or wonder

How do you know them?
They talk less of Jesus, God appointed Jesus to be the the way to God,
They emphasis Miracles
They divert attention to themselves
They love Popularity
Their media department projects signs and you can only hear them mention Jesus as an addendum Not their focus
They don't read the Bible in all their drama
They just dramatize and shout and ignorant congregation follows them gullibly
And more
You got it brov!
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Okoyeebo: 11:08am On Nov 29, 2018
Lilimax:
Don;t tribalize this my friend.
We have fake men of God in the two dominant religion in the country.
Both in Christianity and Islam embarassed

Those fools that call Nigeria a zoo are animals. I don't care whatever religion they fall under.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Lilimax(f): 11:09am On Nov 29, 2018
Evince:

Ur church follow. Fake display of miracle. All ur pastor do are fake. Always displaying hankerchief falling members. Only selected members are allowed to touch d hanker and feign fall. Why didn't they allow me to pick it as I rushed out the bouncers(pastor guard) blocked me. If u like remain gullible, all na fake
Shattaaappp there!

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by onyepapa(m): 11:13am On Nov 29, 2018
itspzpics:
According to the viral video posted online, A man was pictured beating his fiancee during deliverance ministration after the pastor of the church exposed her of hiding her man's Visa so as not to travel abroad.

According to the man in the video, he said it was this same girlfriend has being taking him to different churches to find solution to his problems and now find out that she is the one behind his problems.

As the pastor reveals this to him, he gave joy his fiancee the beaten of her life before the church workers intervene. See photos and watch the video below

Gist From Praizenews ;
http://www.praizenews.com/man-beats-his-fiancee-during-church-service-after-pastor-exposed-her-wickedness/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqvIXW-gR2y/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=t1opdixrapiv

you are a f**king liar there is no such thing as beating in the video

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Evince(m): 11:15am On Nov 29, 2018
Lilimax:
Shattaaappp there!

That's all u can say from ur gullibility. If u like steam or shout religion is scam. Nothing exist from inexistence. U can go ahead and hope for ur heaven that doesn't exist and in the guise of ur fear, u keep giving ur money to ur pastor while u die wretched
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Evince(m): 11:17am On Nov 29, 2018
Lilimax:
Shattaaappp there!

All the girls in that church are only fucking pastors for the sake of the benefits they are entitled to. Ashawo church
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by BabaIbo: 11:17am On Nov 29, 2018
wealthyhenry:

It ain't fake brother. She confessed to have hidden the passport for the fear the he'll leave her if he travels. Watched it live...

The lady no try at all
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 29, 2018
Tessie01:
Almost the same story line and happenings in some of these churches,just like the case of Pamela why. That's why I prefer to worship in my church, salvation ministries. May God help us

Don't worship in your church!
You are the Church, because your body is His temple, therefore, worship God in Spirit and in Truth!

There's no name of ministry in Heaven!

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Vdsc: 11:18am On Nov 29, 2018
Al these young inexperienced pastors.
It is not everything you see that you will say.

That is why Power comes with maturity.

Anyway, it is a phase. Most genuine pastors went through this inexperienced phase where they wrecked havoc due to relative youthful exuberance.
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 29, 2018
HABA PASTOR.WISDOM IS PROFITABLE 4 DIRECTION.THIS PASTOR LACKS WISDOM.
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 29, 2018
Abegi its staged jorcheesy. How did the pastor know it was the guy's fiancee who hid his visa. So he got the vision from God bah? Biko we are not muguscheesy.its a staged show and both the man and his fiancee are both actors.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Numerouno94(m): 11:22am On Nov 29, 2018
The Pastor Is Mad.The Simple Thing He Culd Hv Done In Such Situation Is To Call D Lady Aside"lets Say After D Service"nd Persuade Her To Return D Visa Back To Her Fiance.Simple.The Guy Self Na Goat To Blif Wetin D Pastor Talk Instantly.Must He Even Beat Her?Culdnt He Jux Brkup?
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 29, 2018
THIEVES and ROGUES
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Pat4321: 11:26am On Nov 29, 2018
dukie25:
The havoc some pastors are creating, I just hope they get their reward in hell.

Few years ago a pastor named some infants and accuse them of being behind their parents misfortune. The kids (all under 10yrs) were no longer welcomed to sleep at home. One of them, a 6yr old was forced to sleep in the market. Imagine a 6yr old girl sleeping in the market all by herself.

Imagine the number of paedophiles that would go to the market after dark.
In sane society the pastor would be charged as an accessory to attempted murder.
I'm beginning to agree with ipob that Nigeria is a zoo.
Let GOD judge them not you. They're not working for you, why did GOD revealed it to him in the first I instance. So let GOD judge him not you.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Pat4321: 11:29am On Nov 29, 2018
Evince:

And who are you if not a Fake worshipper, worship a of A.Deity.,you don't even know. We KNOW the GOD we worship,we see HIM every seconds of our lives. Because HE is our FATHER
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by VULCAN(m): 11:30am On Nov 29, 2018
So everybody in the world should come and worship in your own church abi?

It's only your church that has Nafdac number?

Can your church accommodate all the Christians on the planet?

Mtscheww

Senseless statement

Tessie01:
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Lilimax(f): 11:31am On Nov 29, 2018
Evince:

That's all u can say from ur gullibility. If u like steam or shout religion is scam. Nothing exist from inexistence. U can go ahead and hope for ur heaven that doesn't exist and in the guise of ur fear, u keep giving ur money to ur pastor while u die wretched
Atheist wannabe is all I could see from you. embarassed
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by mechanics(m): 11:31am On Nov 29, 2018
Lilimax:

Wisdom ke?, most of them are proud and arrogant. Wisdom is not in their dictionary embarassed
Wow, that's serious o, it's well.
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by CaptainMitch: 11:36am On Nov 29, 2018
I dey tell you, offering go plenty for next service as people go rush for their own testimony and to sow seed.
lefulefu:
Abegi its staged jorcheesy. How did the pastor know it was the guy's fiancee who hid his visa. So he got the vision from God bah? Biko we are not muguscheesy.its a staged show and both the man and his fiancee are both actors.
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Evince(m): 11:40am On Nov 29, 2018
Pat4321:

And who are you if not a Fake worshipper, worship a of A.Deity.,you don't even know. We KNOW the GOD we worship,we see HIM every seconds of our lives. Because HE is our FATHER
pls I don't worship anything. I don't believe in any deity . If u define deity in ur dictionary then u will know ur god is a deity as well. Meanwhile u claim u know ur god, hmm I put it to u that u only know what u were told by someone who was told by someone and u are going to tell it another person. None of u have prove of existence of ur god. If u like read it from a book, other religion read from a book about their god. Am sure u are responding to me using a made in China phone. Ask urself, do the producer of my phone believe in any god. The answer is No. So keep fooling urself. Ask anybody preaching hell and heaven to u if they have prove, they will refer u to bible which u don't even know the origin of the entire lies. Am sure u are educated so do ur research u will know that religion is a tool by politicians to subdue u. Satan and god don't exist, all are imaginary. Read about the meeting in Nicea. Get and do some reading you fool and stop reading lies. Never in any history was Israel a slave in Egypt. Get sense
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Ebonko4life(f): 11:43am On Nov 29, 2018
Did she agree to the fact...was the pastor assertion proven beyond reasonable doubt..

False prophet every where... mtchew..
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by darecool(m): 11:44am On Nov 29, 2018
Evince:

grin grin grin grin wink
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by mu2sa2: 11:56am On Nov 29, 2018
dukie25:

Few years ago a pastor named some infants and accuse them of being behind their parents misfortune. The kids (all under 10yrs) were no longer welcomed to sleep at home. One of them, a 6yr old was forced to sleep in the market. Imagine a 6yr old girl sleeping in the market all by herself.

In sane society the pastor would be charged as an accessory to attempted murder.
Just say pastors are liars. Shikena
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by dukie25: 11:57am On Nov 29, 2018
Pat4321:

Let GOD judge them not you. They're not working for you, why did GOD revealed it to him in the first I instance. So let GOD judge him not you.

Let God judge him but meanwhile that woman's life have been turned upside down. Where's the humanity in you?
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 29, 2018
CaptainMitch:
I dey tell you, offering go plenty for next service as people go rush for their own testimony and to sow seed.
haha d pastor knows wat he's doingcheesy. All na part of the christmas hustlecheesy
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by caahies: 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2018
itspzpics:
See what the lady said why she hid her boyfriend visa ...Watch The FULL VIDEO >>>> HERE >>> http://www.praizenews.com/man-beats-his-fiancee-during-church-service-after-pastor-exposed-her-wickedness/

Daddy Freeze get in here.
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2018
itspzpics:
According to the viral video posted online, A man was pictured beating his fiancee during deliverance ministration after the pastor of the church exposed her of hiding her man's Visa so as not to travel abroad.

According to the man in the video, he said it was this same girlfriend has being taking him to different churches to find solution to his problems and now find out that she is the one behind his problems.

As the pastor reveals this to him, he gave joy his fiancee the beaten of her life before the church workers intervene. See photos and watch the video below

Gist From Praizenews ;
http://www.praizenews.com/man-beats-his-fiancee-during-church-service-after-pastor-exposed-her-wickedness/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqvIXW-gR2y/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=t1opdixrapiv

Usual Fake news
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by wingmanII: 12:24pm On Nov 29, 2018
dukie25:

I believe the government should intervene. Some of these charlatans are destroying homes and communities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel / How I Found God: Marilyn Adamson (ex-atheist) Shares Her Experience. / "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.