Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research (6988 Views)

Atiku Jettisons PDP Committee Report, To Pick Okowa As Running Mate / FUTO: ASUU Rejects Own Committee Report Confirming Pantami's Professorship / Doyin Okupe: North Has Not Forgiven Igbos For Killing Sardauna Of Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2018
jom28gy:
In view of the above, are there any materials evidence to support the claims that Igbo's are the Jews?
Again, why are many Igbo's embraced Christianity more than any other tribes in the world.
Which shows them far from what was claimed as Jews,.
And above all, if what they claimed was right and just, why have it been difficult for the Jewish-isreal to come to their aid,when ever they are in difficulty, of any kind?
Because,,, brothers helps brothers.
They are not jew, they are no where near.
Does jews/isreal eat that soup they eat ofe wetin.
Do they eat human flesh?
Do they drink corpse water?
Do they do ritual?
Do dey abuse? So many like that.

4 Likes

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 29, 2018
wafersoc:

Was it the igbos that wrote the recommended report?
Was it the igbos that sent delegations in 1840 to investigate the igbos?
Was it the igbos that forced the Israeli government to form a committee for igbos and other Jews in diaspora?

Lastly why are you mad at the report and making use of the boded phrase? because i'm trying to understand how they are attaching themselves by force even when it is clear this committee was formed by the Israeli government?

If i may ask again....

why're you angry, jealous, Envious and Frustrated or is it that you just don't see anything good in igbos (even if in this particular case there is nothing to gain from it other than unwarranted attacks from hardcore Islamist since they have Jewish heritage)?

i'm amazed and @ the same time angry that everything igbo always get derailed by some yoruba nairalanders, it is sickening!!!
Cogratulations, after all that, they still did not exclude you guys from deportation. I know if kanu comes back tommorrow and tells you that you are not jew anymore but Egypt, you will start writing how your people are the one that chased isrealites and enslaved them. Jealous, envy? Envy who? You mean those that are still looking for who they are in 2018 or which one?

3 Likes

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by Vdsc: 6:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
Roger3D:
No problem. Just make an attempt to visit Israel, body go tell you
What is your problem?

Was there any mention of Yoruba in the article positively or negatively?

Why will somebody start worrying about what's does not concern him?

na only you be Nigerian?

4 Likes

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by Vdsc: 6:04pm On Nov 29, 2018
wizzakosh:
They are not jew, they are no where near.
Does jews/isreal eat that soup they eat ofe wetin.
Do they eat human flesh?
Do they drink corpse water?
Do they do ritual?
Do dey abuse? So many like that.
The jews and the igbos share the same hatred for Islamic fundamentalism, aside from both being technologically Inclined groups with an uncommon desire for trade and business.

I have now educated you.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by NIGHTMARE0O7: 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2018

1 Like

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by wafersoc: 6:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Yoruba afonja skull miner I dont want to panel beat ur conehead.. Get out of this thread.
This is not a skull mining thread angry

Please i beg you, take off those pictures, you are helping him derail this thread. Please i ask that you do that for God's sake
Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by NIGHTMARE0O7: 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2018
wafersoc:

Please i beg you, take off those pictures, you are helping him derail this thread. Please i ask that you do that for God's sake

Ok

1 Like

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2018
Vdsc:

The jews and the igbos share the same hatred for Islamic fundamentalism, aside from both being technologically Inclined groups with an uncommon desire for trade and business.

I have now educated you.
Technology my foot. What technology are you talking about? Same hatred for islam lol. Oga, i am a christian though, but israel does not have hatred for anything like you jew wannabe by force. Stop lying against them.

4 Likes

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by wafersoc: 6:28pm On Nov 29, 2018
it is obvious there is a hate-fueled rivalry and a desire to make sure that the igbos do worse than they do. Meaning if they achieve this, they must achieve something else just to match up with the igbos, which is Good, but when healthy rivalry starts becoming a war to put an ethnic group down for fears of domination, then do you expect the new generation igbos to keep quiet and condone such?

Whenever igbos talk of their achievements, they're always accused of "chest-beating". but it is okay for others to constantly talk and marginalize the igbos and also tag them the problems of Nigeria.

Some Yorubas, not all but most, don't want the igbos to go out of fear that they might turn out greater than oduduwa forgetting that the yorubas are one of the most dynamic ethnic groups in africa. So what exactly is the issue?

Most of the thread, topics, articles, automated voice videos to refute phillip emeagwali's achievements are mostly done by yoruba nairalanders/SM even after bill clinton praised his achievements in USA.

WHY THE HATE AND FAKE LOVE?
WHY!!!
Will Nigeria continue holding this people back for fear of domination when other countries are making technological strides?

I'm sick of this UNITY...it is too fake!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by awgumayor: 6:34pm On Nov 29, 2018
wafersoc:
it is obvious there is a hate-fueled rivalry and a desire to make sure that the igbos do worse than they do. Meaning if they achieve this, they must achieve something else just to match up with the igbos, which is Good, but when healthy rivalry starts becoming a war to put an ethnic group down for fears of domination, then do you expect the new generation igbos to keep quiet and condone such?

Whenever igbos talk of their achievements, they're always accused of "chest-beating". but it is okay for others to constantly talk and marginalize the igbos and also tag them the problems of Nigeria.

Some Yorubas, not all but most, don't want the igbos to go out of fear that they might turn out greater than oduduwa forgetting that the yorubas are one of the most dynamic ethnic groups in africa. So what exactly is the issue?

Most of the thread, topics, articles, automated voice videos to refute phillip emeagwali's achievements are mostly done by yoruba nairalanders/SM even after bill clinton praised his achievements in USA.

WHY!!!
Will Nigeria continue holding this people back for fear of domination when other countries are making technological strides?

They can only bring igbos down in Nigeria but definitely not in the world

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by Vdsc: 6:34pm On Nov 29, 2018
wizzakosh:
Technology my foot. What technology are you talking about? Same hatred for islam lol. Oga, i am a christian though, but israel does not have hatred for anything like you jew wannabe by force. Stop lying against them.
If you want to be igbophobic, at least have an education and get a good grasp of International politics and trade.

That way I will have something to work with.

You know nothing. Just remain in the mud.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2018
jom28gy:
In view of the above, are there any materials evidence to support the claims that Igbo's are the Jews?
Again, why are many Igbo's embraced Christianity more than any other tribes in the world.
Which shows them far from what was claimed as Jews,.
And above all, if what they claimed was right and just, why have it been difficult for the Jewish-isreal to come to their aid,when ever they are in difficulty, of any kind?
Because,,, brothers helps brothers.
This our brother is still speculating upandan grin

Cc lzaa jumpandpas eternaltruths velocity25

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2018
wafersoc:

WHY!!!

Same old story of if, if, n if.

3 Likes

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2018
Vdsc:

If you want to be igbophobic, at least have an education and get a good grasp of International politics and trade.

That way I will have something to work with.

You know nothing. Just remain in the mud.
See mumu with education, so you mean you are really educated, wonderful. But should i yern you the truth. If you claimed to be educated, with the way you reason, you are a disgrace to education. That is the truth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by wafersoc: 7:41pm On Nov 29, 2018
wizzakosh:
Same old story of if, if, n if.

Where are the 'IFS' ? or you just wanna post something stu.pid
Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 29, 2018
Roger3D:
It's the hypothetical scenario that will become reality when you demand special immigration status on the account of you being a Jew. Your body go tell you shege
But your friend Nnamdi Kanu has been in Israel for over one year now.
Na you wan Chase am comot?

Cc lzaa velocity25

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by vanbonattel: 7:50pm On Nov 29, 2018
wizzakosh:

Your only problem grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by Roger3D(m): 7:57pm On Nov 29, 2018
[quote author=LZAA post=73410690][/quote] Snoop dogg's ugly old wrinkled face won't cut it out with those mean, tight ass Jews at the Isreali embassy
Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 29, 2018
awgumayor:
They can only bring igbos down in Nigeria but definitely not in the world

That's why they want Nigeria to continue where Igbos are grossly marginalized to continue to drag foot with them. Despite all the marginalization, Igbos still beat them in everything. Now imagine if we had our own country? Awolowo through free education gave them false illusion they are achievers or genuine competitors to the Igbos. If you look at when Yorubas led in Education, Banking and all other fields in Nigeria, it was right after the war and up until 90s when Igbos and most of SS were seriously damaged by the war and their money confiscated or expropriated by Awolowo, which he used to fund Yoruba scholarships and PLC; what a criminal evil man I must say! But as soon as Igbos and all others in SS recovered from the war in the early 2000s, they have since moved ahead of the Yorubas by a large margin. An evidence that they had no real competitors from 1970 to 1990s. Go and look at education today, Igbos lead by a large margin, just as it was before the war and right after the white colonial masters left. Coincidence? No, it's a pattern. After Igbos today, it's SS, largely Edo and others. Even some Northern states are ahead of them by last 3 WAEC results and JAMB. What about Banking? Igbos have taken it over. Technology? Igbos. Manufacturing? Igbos. Sports? Igbos, followed by SS. Shipping and forwarding? Igbos. Movies and Nollywood? Igbos. Pharmaceutical and Medicine? Igbos. Trade and Commerce? Igbos. So that goes for many vital fields. Only what Yoruba control is media, but that's changing as we now have the age of internet. Yoruba as a people are finished, and they know it. So rather for Igbos to go and build a vibrant country that will be the envy of the world, they want to pull them down in one Nigeria, and continue to enjoy the blanket blame that Nigerians can't help themselves when in fact they know that Igbos can help this country.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by Jakass009: 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2018
freedomforall30:

That's why they want Nigeria to continue where Igbos are grossly marginalized to continue to drag foot with them. Despite all the marginalization, Igbos still beat them in everything. Now imagine if we had our own country? Awolowo through free education gave them false illusion they are achievers or genuine competitors to the Igbos. If you look at when Yorubas led in Education, Banking and all other fields in Nigeria, it was right after the war and up until 90s when Igbos and most of SS were seriously damaged by the war and their money confiscated or expropriated by Awolowo, which he used to fund Yoruba scholarships and PLC; what a criminal evil man I must say! But as soon as Igbos and all others in SS recovered from the war in the early 2000s, they have since moved ahead of the Yorubas by a large margin. An evidence that they had no real competitors from 1970 to 1990s. Go and look at education today, Igbos lead by a large margin, just as it was before the war and right after the white colonial masters left. Coincidence? No, it's a pattern. After Igbos today, it's SS, largely Edo and others. Even some Northern states are ahead of them by last 3 WAEC results and JAMB. What about Banking? Igbos have taken it over. Technology? Igbos. Manufacturing? Igbos. Sports? Igbos, followed by SS. Shipping and forwarding? Igbos. Movies and Nollywood? Igbos. Pharmaceutical and Medicine? Igbos. Trade and Commerce? Igbos. So that goes for many vital fields. Only what Yoruba control is media, but that's changing as we now have the age of internet. Yoruba as a people are finished, and they know it. So rather for Igbos to go and build a vibrant country that will be the envy of the world, they want to pull them down in one Nigeria, and continue to enjoy the blanket blame that Nigerians can't help themselves when in fact they know that Igbos can help this country.
well said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by wafersoc: 8:40pm On Nov 29, 2018
freedomforall30:

The calls for the sack of GEJ wasn't borne out of national patriotism but inherent fear that his government was more closer to the east, they accuse the igbos of taking over everything and i wonder why most of them are mute now, the one who aren't, it took them at least three years before the veil was lifted off their eyes, it begs to wonder, WHAT HAVE THE IGBO PEOPLE DONE?

IS OUR BLESSINGS BECOMING OUR NIGERIAN CURSE?

Who am i, rather who are you to tell them not to go?

E DEY PAIN ME embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by velocity25(m): 8:41pm On Nov 29, 2018
immhotep:

But your friend Nnamdi Kanu has been in Israel for over one year now.
Na you wan Chase am comot?

Cc lzaa velocity25
bro those demons always suffer strokes by mentions of Israel, Biafra and Igbo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by OreMI22: 8:46pm On Nov 29, 2018
wafersoc:
There is an ongoing Government research on the Jewish diasporas that will bring israel and her diaspora closer. i read this >>> Report of the Public Advisory Committee for Examining Israel’s Approach Regarding Worldwide Communities with Affinity to the Jewish People on the isreali Ministry of disaporan affairs government's website.

http://www.mda.gov.il/antisemitism/documents/eng200818.pdf

The igbos are considered by the Israelis as the major Jewish group in Africa. but because of certain hurdles and the fear of them being major targets in Nigeria, research has been done at a slow pace albeit being the most researched African Jewish group.

Excerpts below.

In recent years, there has been a growing awakening of various groups with affinity to the Jewish people or to Israel, even though they are neither Jews, nor are they entitled to the Law of Return. This is a fascinating trend with strategic potential for the Jewish people and the State of Israel, since these are tens of millions of people who can constitute circles of contacts, affinity and support for the Jewish people and the State of Israel.

The existence of these groups and their desire for a contact with the Jewish people raised the need to investigate the phenomenon and formulate operative recommendations pertaining to the State of Israel’s treatment of this phenomenon, as well as thinking about the attitude of the Jewish people in the Diaspora towards these groups. As a rule, we do not have a distinct category to which they can be associated, having the Law of Return on the one hand, and the Entry into Israel Law on the other.

That is why I have established a public advisory committee that will be tasked with examining the matter comprehensively and in a far-sighted
manner, and with clarifying both the factual aspects of the existence of these communities as well as the possible long-term implications for any policy that will be formulated regarding them. The committee is also required to formulate policy recommendations to the Ministry of Diaspora Affairs in order to lead their implementation within the government of Israel and among the Jewish people.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Daniel Lees, Basel University, Switzerland, researcher of Jews and Judaized Africans, mainly the Igbos:

Lees has been studying the Igbo tribe (also called Ibo) since 2006 when he traveled to Nigeria and found four substantial communities of Judaized Igbos. Since then some of the communities have split and new ones created. The Igbo is an ethnic group numbering about 30 million members and is concentrated mostly in South-Western Nigeria, but its members are also scattered in other regions. Owing to the slave trade, some of the blacks in the USA and in the Caribbean are descendants of the Igbo. In recent decades many Igbos emigrated to Europe. Almost all Igbos hold the belief that they are of Jewish descent. The Igbos today are Christians, but even a minority of Igbos who remained faithful to their pre-Christian pagan religion believe in their Jewish origin. Dr. Lees’ impression is that the belief in Jewish origin does not stem from economic motives, since the 20,000 Igbos currently living in Switzerland who hold to this belief do not benefit from it at all. Judaized Igbos currently number several thousand at most.

The Igbo’s belief in their Jewish descent is nothing new, as early as 1840, when a British scientific delegation went out to research the Igbo tribes, the Chief Rabbis of London sent with them a letter of inquiry to the Igbo tribesmen, under the assumption they were of Jewish origin.
Early 1840, Olaudah Equiano, a freed slave who became one of the first and most prominent spokesmen for the rights of colored people, authored a book which noted the many parallels he had found between beliefs and customs of the Igbo tribesmen and those of the Jews. In 1840, when a British scientific delegation set out to research the Igbo tribes, the Chief Rabbis of London sent a letter of inquiry with them to the Igbo tribesmen, under the assumption they were of Jewish origin. It would be advisable to establish an Igbo research and study center, send representatives from Israel to regularly meet these groups, and invite representatives of communities like this one to activities organized by Israeli embassies.

Mr. Danny Limor, who was active in bringing Ethiopian Jews to Israel via Sudan, and directed a study program about immigration:

Limor is mainly active in helping the Igbo communities in Nigeria interested in converting, and also other groups like the Lemba in South Africa. He visited Nigeria several times, accessing communities with an active synagogue run by Igbo tribesmen. He estimates some 10-15 communities total up to 5,000 people. The Igbos’ overt process of closer links to Judaism began about 50-60 years ago. Currently these communities include a generation born and wholly living according to a “Jewish” identity. “The people of the Igbo communities and similar groups are interested first and foremost in receiving an adequate Jewish education.” These communities’ main source of information regarding normative Judaism is the internet. Limor helped students from the community establish a Jewish student organization in Nigeria. He organized two weeks of intensive studies on Judaism and Israel for the youngsters of these communities, but this is just a drop in the ocean compared to what is really needed. The people of the Igbo communities are interested first and foremost in receiving an adequate Jewish education. It would be very helpful to establish a school or institute in Israel for Igbo communities and similar groups, allowing the communities’ youngsters specified study sessions offering meaningful materials about Judaism, Israel and leadership so that they can return to their countries and lead
their communities.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The disregard and continued inaction vis-à-vis these communities may have devastating consequences for the future of Israel and the Jewish People, among them: the creation of parallel communities which will be recognized in various countries as Jewish but will have no relation to the Jewish People or the State of Israel, forming a parallel, alternative Judaism; distancing those whose Jewish identity is weakening; missing important opportunities in cultural, economic and informational levels among those who wish to draw nearer and be of help to Israel; creating antagonism among those who could be Israel’s best friends.

AFONJAAAAA food don land o!

All the yoruba muslims will masturbate on this topic for a week.

Yet it changes nothing. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2018
freedomforall30:

Omo, see fabu igbo man story. I fear these guys when it comes to lies. Even the wretched one said awoo collected his money. Same way they peddled lies that awoo blocked food and starved them. Until Robert S Goldstein revealed everything. What have we not heard before.

3 Likes

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2018
wafersoc:

The calls for the sack of GEJ wasn't borne out of national patriotism but inherent fear that his government was more closer to the east, they accuse the igbos of taking over everything and i wonder why most of them are mute now, the one who aren't, it took them at least three years before the veil was lifted off their eyes, it begs to wonder, WHAT HAVE THE IGBO PEOPLE DONE?

IS OUR BLESSINGS BECOMING OUR NIGERIAN CURSE?

Who am i, rather who are you to tell them not to go?

E DEY PAIN ME embarassed
grin All these victim cries does not move anybody. 2011 When every Nigerian voted for Gej, yoruba elthers went to him to explain politely how he marginalised yorubas. But you igbos came here to laugh at yorubas, calling them all sort of names. Yorubas did not put any emotion or rant. They calm sow n allowed him do his four years. You were busy mocking yorubas then, nobody shout. But what happened, the table turned. Igbos tried hard to delete that thread to cover their sin so that theu can start their victim cries. You igbos are the devil behind Jonathan loss.
https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

3 Likes

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
OreMI22:

AFONJAAAAA food don land o!

All the yoruba muslims will masturbate on this topic for a week.

Yet it changes nothing. grin
How will it change. Sebi israel has accepted you, that is why you were excluded from deportation with other blacks by israeli govt. grin

2 Likes

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by Odkosh: 9:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
wizzakosh:
grin All these victim cries does not move anybody. 2011 When every Nigerian voted for Gej, yoruba elthers went to him to explain politely how he marginalised yorubas. But you igbos came here to laugh at yorubas, calling them all sort of names. Yorubas did not put any emotion or rant. They calm sow n allowed him do his four years. You were busy mocking yorubas then, nobody shout. But what happened, the table turned. Igbos tried hard to delete that thread to cover their sin so that theu can start their victin cries. You igbos ate the devil behind Jonathan loss.
https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan
God bless you bro.

1 Like

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by Okoroawusa: 9:36pm On Nov 29, 2018
I am not a Jew n can never be a Jew.Am an Igbo which is a tribe original to the East of the River Niger in Africa.

I can never deny my origin.The Igbos have been in existence before the Europeans came with their religion n education.That was when we knew that there is a people called the Jews.This is slightly over 150 years ago but my ancestors have been fishing the Niger River thousands of years before the White man came.

Abum nwa afo Igbo!
Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by velocity25(m): 9:36pm On Nov 29, 2018
wizzakosh:
Cogratulations, after all that, they still did not exclude you guys from deportation. I know if kanu comes back tommorrow and tells you that you are not jew anymore but Egypt, you will start writing how your people are the one that chased isrealites and enslaved them. Jealous, envy? Envy who? You mean those that are still looking for who they are in 2018 or which one?
bro if you want to show your anger direct it towards Israeli govt.and worldwide Jews that setup the committee, OK?we know who we are but afonja can you tell me were your generation started, without telling me one demon that fell from sky even in 2018?
Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by LZAA: 10:26pm On Nov 29, 2018
Roger3D:
It's the hypothetical scenario that will become reality when you demand special immigration status on the account of you being a Jew. Your body go tell you shege

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 29, 2018
velocity25:
bro if you want to show your anger direct it towards Israeli govt.and worldwide Jews that setup the committee, OK?we know who we are but afonja can you tell me were your generation started, without telling me one demon that fell from sky even in 2018?
Mumu, you sure say you know who you are. You see why i said you are dosgrace to education. You know who you are and you are still doing DNA in Nov 2018. Dying to be jews by for. Listen to your brother above shameless man.
Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by awgumayor: 6:05am On Nov 30, 2018
Okoroawusa:
I am not a Jew n can never be a Jew.Am an Igbo which is a tribe original to the East of the River Niger in Africa.

I can never deny my origin.The Igbos have been in existence before the Europeans came with their religion n education.That was when we knew that there is a people called the Jews.This is slightly over 150 years ago but my ancestors have been fishing the Niger River thousands of years before the White man came.

Abum nwa afo Igbo!
Many igbo bloods were mixed during the war.A lot of fake igbos abound

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti Lawmaker Okuyiga Distributes Food Items, Cash Gifts To Constituents / The Map Of Biafra! / Nlc Rejects Fg's 600 Mass Transit Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.