Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,451 members, 7,846,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research (6982 Views)

Atiku Jettisons PDP Committee Report, To Pick Okowa As Running Mate / FUTO: ASUU Rejects Own Committee Report Confirming Pantami's Professorship / Doyin Okupe: North Has Not Forgiven Igbos For Killing Sardauna Of Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by velocity25(m): 6:25am On Nov 30, 2018
wizzakosh:
Mumu, you sure say you know who you are. You see why i said you are dosgrace to education. You know who you are and you are still doing DNA in Nov 2018. Dying to be jews by for. Listen to your brother above shameless man.
idiot are you not a bigger mumu if in 21 century you still believe that one demon fell from sky to father your generation.

Cc Immhotep Lzza

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by Masterclass32: 6:43am On Nov 30, 2018
wafersoc:
it is obvious there is a hate-fueled rivalry and a desire to make sure that the igbos do worse than they do. Meaning if they achieve this, they must achieve something else just to match up with the igbos, which is Good, but when healthy rivalry starts becoming a war to put an ethnic group down for fears of domination, then do you expect the new generation igbos to keep quiet and condone such?

Whenever igbos talk of their achievements, they're always accused of "chest-beating". but it is okay for others to constantly talk and marginalize the igbos and also tag them the problems of Nigeria.

Some Yorubas, not all but most, don't want the igbos to go out of fear that they might turn out greater than oduduwa forgetting that the yorubas are one of the most dynamic ethnic groups in africa. So what exactly is the issue?

Most of the thread, topics, articles, automated voice videos to refute phillip emeagwali's achievements are mostly done by yoruba nairalanders/SM even after bill clinton praised his achievements in USA.

WHY THE HATE AND FAKE LOVE?
WHY!!!
Will Nigeria continue holding this people back for fear of domination when other countries are making technological strides?

I'm sick of this UNITY...it is too fake!

Kai ... A lot of truth in this one little epistle.

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by Fatherofdragons: 7:51am On Nov 30, 2018
wafersoc:
it is obvious there is a hate-fueled rivalry and a desire to make sure that the igbos do worse than they do. Meaning if they achieve this, they must achieve something else just to match up with the igbos, which is Good, but when healthy rivalry starts becoming a war to put an ethnic group down for fears of domination, then do you expect the new generation igbos to keep quiet and condone such?

Whenever igbos talk of their achievements, they're always accused of "chest-beating". but it is okay for others to constantly talk and marginalize the igbos and also tag them the problems of Nigeria.

Some Yorubas, not all but most, don't want the igbos to go out of fear that they might turn out greater than oduduwa forgetting that the yorubas are one of the most dynamic ethnic groups in africa. So what exactly is the issue?

Most of the thread, topics, articles, automated voice videos to refute phillip emeagwali's achievements are mostly done by yoruba nairalanders/SM even after bill clinton praised his achievements in USA.

WHY THE HATE AND FAKE LOVE?
WHY!!!
Will Nigeria continue holding this people back for fear of domination when other countries are making technological strides?

I'm sick of this UNITY...it is too fake!

Honestly writing, there is no people as hateful and envious as yorubers, you can tell by their continued nuisance in this thread that has nothing to do with them.

These people are not ashamed that igbo money was used to fund their education and yet nothing to show for it other than ingratitude and hate.

silly things

1 Like

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by highqueen(f): 7:55am On Nov 30, 2018
Only God knows how I so wish to leave this shiithole country.
Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by Kamanuozuzu: 8:16am On Nov 30, 2018
Kanu... always changing the narrative.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by Masterclass32: 8:37am On Nov 30, 2018
Why do some people go nuts whenever the Igbo Hebrew heritage is being discussed? The Igbo are indeed of Hebrew heritage. That's the truth and there's nothing anybody can do about it.

Don't give yourselves unnecessary headaches.

1 Like

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 30, 2018
oyin44:
Content above was written by a crafty person..kanu is one of the baffling problems Nigerians ever encountered..Never did Gani Adam of the yorubas or Boro of the South south seek asylum in lsreal..why that lunatics different..

If you looked at the source, you would not have disgraced yourself.

Dont blame you though... Government websites rarely serve work in Nigeria.

Let me help you.

Its a gov.il which means Israeli Govt is fully involved.
Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by Turantula(m): 8:46am On Nov 30, 2018
wizzakosh:
They are not jew, they are no where near.
Does jews/isreal eat that soup they eat ofe wetin.
Do they eat human flesh?
Do they drink corpse water?
Do they do ritual?
Do dey abuse? So many like that.
My yeloba muslim friend, one thing I knows Jews don't do is Skull minning and worshipping 72 virgins promising God

1 Like

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by oyatz(m): 10:17am On Nov 30, 2018
How do these people think Igbo peoples who are negroid descended from Israelites who are More or less Caucasians look very funny to me.

o
velocity25:
the slaves of alimis thinks that we are still on the same level with them

1 Like

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by velocity25(m): 11:55am On Nov 30, 2018
oyatz:
How do these people think Igbo peoples who are negroid descended from Israelites who are More or less Caucasians look very funny to me.

o
why don't you ask Israeli govt.and Jews in diaspora that question? instead of you to spend time to figure out how your forefather fell from sky, you are here following Igbo trends up-and-down

Cc Immhotep Lzza

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by velocity25(m): 12:00pm On Nov 30, 2018
Masterclass32:
Why do some people go nuts whenever the Igbo Hebrew heritage is being discussed? The Igbo are indeed of Hebrew heritage. That's the truth and there's nothing anybody can do about it.

Don't give yourselves unnecessary headaches.
pls don't mind those demons and their envy for Igbos

1 Like

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by velocity25(m): 12:06pm On Nov 30, 2018
obibolamusa:

If you looked at the source, you would not have disgraced yourself.

Dont blame you though... Government websites rarely serve work in Nigeria.

Let me help you.

Its a gov.il which means Israeli Govt is fully involved.
bro you need help oo click on the link so you can get the document OK

Cc Immhotep Lzza
Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 30, 2018
oyin44:
Content above was written by a crafty person..kanu is one of the baffling problems Nigerians ever encountered..Never did Gani Adam of the yorubas or Boro of the South south seek asylum in lsreal..why that lunatics different..
Wake up from your Nigerian sleep.

Cc lzaa jumpandpas eternaltruths velocity25 roger3d

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 30, 2018
Turantula:

My yeloba muslim friend, one thing I knows Jews don't do is Skull minning and worshipping 72 virgins promising God
Dry n stale.
Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by velocity25(m): 12:22pm On Nov 30, 2018
immhotep:

Wake up from your Nigerian sleep.

Cc lzaa jumpandpas eternaltruths velocity25 roger3d
that's really Nigerian sleep, the kind sleep way Nigeria sleeps for over 60years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 30, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

Honestly writing, there is no people as hateful and envious as yorubers, you can tell by their continued nuisance in this thread that has nothing to do with them.

These people are not ashamed that igbo money was used to fund their education and yet nothing to show for it other than ingratitude and hate.

silly things
Says someone from a very lovely n welcoming race that was shouting god forbid for a northerner just cos he came out to contest election in ebonyi and looking for them to kill in a bus. Thunder strike every hypocrite n victim criers on this thread. Jew my foot.

1 Like

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by velocity25(m): 12:27pm On Nov 30, 2018
wizzakosh:
Mumu, you sure say you know who you are. You see why i said you are dosgrace to education. You know who you are and you are still doing DNA in Nov 2018. Dying to be jews by for. Listen to your brother above shameless man.
mumu I know this man must be Igbo for him to state this

Cc Immhotep Lzza

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by velocity25(m): 12:31pm On Nov 30, 2018
wizzakosh:
Says someone from a very lovely n welcoming race that was shouting god forbid for a northerner just cos he came out to contest election in ebonyi and looking for them to kill in a bus. Thunder strike every hypocrite n victim criers on this thread. Jew my foot.
abeg make una come oo this one don mad finish

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss omenka tossie101 juliusmalema jumpandpas greenback eternaltruths shukuokukobambi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2018
velocity25:
abeg make una come oo this one don mad finish

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss omenka tossie101 juliusmalema jumpandpas greenback eternaltruths shukuokukobambi
Won't call more. Your family members included so that you can be enough. cheesy
Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by Fatherofdragons: 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2018
wizzakosh:

What's this hateful conehead yamming about? if you are looking for who is a hypocrite, look at your useless self in the mirror
Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by cheruv: 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2018
Vdsc:
I am not Jewish. I am igbo.

A technological and educational alliance with Israel won't hurt though.
You're one of the few who understand MNK and the Judaic facade he's putting on... Igbos are a 4000 year old people, founded by Igbo Ngidi when he fled from "Aba Sumeru" in 2500BC during the Egyptian 4th dynasty whilst Jews became a nation when Moshe led them outta Egypt in 1440BC during the Egyptian 18th dynasty.
But now, the current world dynamics favor an alliance with Jews and the Jewish state,so even if we've to masquerade as Jews to have them on our side, I don't give a damn!

1 Like

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by LZAA: 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2018
wizzakosh:
Won't call more. Your family members included so that you can be enough. cheesy

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

What's this hateful conehead yamming about? if you are looking for who is a hypocrite, look at your useless self in the mirror
Shut your smelly copse water drinking mouth and carry your victim cry away from here. Your larmentation just begins. You want to sell sandy goods but don't to collect stony money. Not possible.

1 Like

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by Fatherofdragons: 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2018
wizzakosh:
Shut your smelly copse water drinking mouth and carry your victim cry away from here. Your larmentation just begins. You want to sell sandy goods but don't to collect stony money. Not possible.

Seriously what's this Afonja yapping about? Cuz you sound like a frustrated no toilet having, ewedu and black Amala eating lunatic from the waste lands

1 Like

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2018
wizzakosh:
Tell us what is paining you so we can help you grin

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss omenka tossie101 juliusmalema jumpandpas greenback eternaltruths shukuokukobambi velocity25

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

Seriously what's this Afonja yapping about? Cuz you sound like a frustrated no toilet having, ewedu and black Amala eating lunatic from the waste lands
Amala is the best cos it does not smell unlike rubbosh akpu. No matter how they prepare it, it os smell. Foolish hypocrit.
Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by true2god: 4:37pm On Nov 30, 2018
Bede2u:
lol. We might not really be jewish...then again we might actually be...since no one has definitively explored our origin.

But one thing for sure is that isreal has taken a keen interest in the igbos. A strategic alliance with them can help achieve an independent igbo nation
I think oil is a factor. The Israelis might be projecting a future balkanization of this country and would like to benefit from the Biafran oil and gas resources. I don't trust the Zionist Jews at all.

2 Likes

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2018
immhotep:

Tell us what is paining you so we can help you grin

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss omenka tossie101 juliusmalema jumpandpas greenback eternaltruths shukuokukobambi velocity25
What is paining me is the degree of your stupidity, foolishness, shallowness nnd hypocritical nature. Hope you grab it now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by Bede2u(m): 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2018
true2god:
I think oil is a factor. The Israelis might be projecting a future balkanization of this country and would like to benefit from the Biafran oil and gas resources. I don't trust the Zionist Jews at all.
so? Isnt that better for us? Besides they also stand to benefit if igbos start converting to jewish religion and start learning hebrew.

1 Like

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2018
wizzakosh:
What is paining me is the degree of your stupidity, foolishness, shallowness nnd hypocritical nature. Hope you grab it now.
Ok sorry.
Just accept that "Igbo amaka" and you will start feeling better grin grin grin

cc lzaa velocity25 roger3d

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by IbrahimDamola: 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2018
Roger3D:
You are not Jews and will never be. Your association by force has severally been rejected by the Jewish state

My dear yoruba muslim brother, our muslim skull is seriously pained. Why can't these powerful Isreali hate Ibos and love our muslim skull? Why? Why?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by Roger3D(m): 4:50pm On Nov 30, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

My dear yoruba muslim brother, our muslim skull is seriously pained. Why can't these powerful Isreali hate Ibos and love our muslim skull? Why? Why?
If you are truly Jews, how come the Isrealis haven't come to take you back to the promised land yet? You IPOB are silly clowns

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

. / Predict APC Slogan(s) In 2015 / Gov. Nyesom Wike And Kenny Blaq Rumoured To Be Cultists (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.