Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research (6981 Views)

Atiku Jettisons PDP Committee Report, To Pick Okowa As Running Mate / FUTO: ASUU Rejects Own Committee Report Confirming Pantami's Professorship / Doyin Okupe: North Has Not Forgiven Igbos For Killing Sardauna Of Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by Roger3D(m): 1:14pm On Nov 29, 2018
Trapping:
Everyone knows this - that the Igbo's are of Jewish descent.
Then it's high time you relocate back to Israel
Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by Roger3D(m): 1:17pm On Nov 29, 2018
Bede2u:
lol. We might not really be jewish...then again we might actually be...since no one has definitively explored our origin.

But one thing for sure is that isreal has taken a keen interest in the igbos. A strategic alliance with them can help achieve an independent igbo nation
Delusions are allowed. You will be awoken to reality the very day you are thrown under the bus by those black hating Jews. You are black Africans and nothing else

3 Likes

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by ican2020: 1:18pm On Nov 29, 2018
Enough of this or you want to cause trobyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by letu(m): 1:19pm On Nov 29, 2018
Bede2u:
lol. We might not really be jewish...then again we might actually be...since no one has definitively explored our origin.

But one thing for sure is that isreal has taken a keen interest in the igbos. A strategic alliance with them can help achieve an independent igbo nation
Or make you an uncle Tom/ house Niger that will do anything Israel ask you to do either good or bad.

1 Like

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2018
Roger3D:
[s]Delusions are allowed. You will be awoken to reality the very day you are thrown under the bus by those black hating Jews. You are black Africans and nothing els[/s]e
Useless divisive afonja are here again to cause division. I will associate with racist Jews than to share a country with wicked evil afonjas; one of the most wicked people on the face of this earth. Just naturally wicked and mischievous. Awolowo killed 3 million Biafrans/Igbos, but Jews you called Racists didn't, in fact they came in to save Igbos. If you were near me I'll slap that your afonja ugly face to oblivion. Wicked things!

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by Roger3D(m): 1:29pm On Nov 29, 2018
freedomforall30:

Useless divisive afonja are here again to cause division. I will associate with racist Jews than to share a country with wicked afonjas; one of the most wicked people on the face of this earth. Just naturally wicked and mischievous. Awolowo killed 3 million Biafrans/Igbos, but Jews you called Racists didn't.
No problem. Just make an attempt to visit Israel, body go tell you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by Roger3D(m): 1:29pm On Nov 29, 2018
freedomforall30:

Useless divisive afonja are here again to cause division. I will associate with racist Jews than to share a country with wicked afonjas; one of the most wicked people on the face of this earth. Just naturally wicked and mischievous. Awolowo killed 3 million Biafrans/Igbos, but Jews you called Racists didn't.
No problem. Just make an attempt to relocate to Israel, and see as body go tell you

2 Likes

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by wafersoc: 1:56pm On Nov 29, 2018
Roger3D:
Delusions are allowed. You will be awoken to reality the very day you are thrown under the bus by those black hating Jews. You are black Africans and nothing else

There is a divide and rule strategy devised to divide the people of the SS and SE. There is this fear about biafra and it stems from the fact that the area is too blessed abundantly with oil and gas, minerals and best and best of it all, HUMAN RESOURCE, Add all of these together and you'll have a country that will become a first world developed country in 20 yrs.

This scares them, so they devise means of dividing the populace on social media by brandishing igbo/efik/ibibio/ijaw/annang/igala names to force people to believe an average igbo man is evil, who only wants nigerdelta oil to himself yet they killed boro and saro wiwa. After the war, they started their agenda by taking all our money and giving every igbo man 20 pounds, carrying out massive propaganda which deceived our igbo brothers in rivers to buy our properties cheaply which was tagged abandoned by the FG, this led to infighting and the division that we see today, if you are blessed with critical thinking, you'd ask why was abandoned property rampant in port harcourt alone? 30 years after, the same igbos they ganged up against to subjugate have taken over the economy, because of the love and republican nature of the igbos, we have forgiven all our eastern brothers who fought against us, and today the eastern ethnic groups of Nigeria today has the highest self made millionaires , highest educated group with the biggest middle class cluster than any other region of the country.

Remember kanu said the FG asked he take the igbo states alone... it shows how scared the north and southwest are of the igbos and will do anything to keep them down or better still cut them off and bring the igbos to their mercy.

If these things I've come to notice aren't true, then why do the average yoruba man run to every biafra topic/news/post/article/webcast to derail it?

Why did they support the killings of unarmed igbos by soldiers because they happen to be ipob members?
Why have they turned a blind eye to the systematic marginalization of the igbos?
Why have the ports in the east been moribund since the end of the war and yet no Yoruba man has even fought to save other ports of the southern region?
Why did the yorubas demand derivation from her seaport, and is still fighting to add more yet claiming they are trying to decongest lagos but cunningly choose to site the lekki seaport in ibeju lekki to attract igbos to settle and develop ogun state. they want to replicate the igbo lagos effect in ogun state. But the seaports in the eastern half have been systematically kept unusable due to the fear of Biafra.
The Igbos fought for the mid-west to become a region which irked the SW.
So i ask, if the igbos don't stand up for their brothers in the SS, Who will? We believe in LIVE AND LET LIVE and our culture and republican nature has proven it time and time again, we hold on to our words but can same be said of the yorubas?

If i may ask,

Why have the Yoruba man decided to make 2023 a time for their own presidency, Starting from tinubu, to fashola and ogundamisi urging Yoruba populace to vote so as to win 2023 seat, forgetting that the nation's unity is miraculously sitting on a cotton string and an igbo presidency will do a lot to save this dying unity? Do they actually care about the Nigerian project or are they only bothered about their ethnic's interest?
During the declaration of no victor no vanquished, why was the 3Rs started in LAGOS? Was the war fought in Lagos? it was fought in the east and up to today, nothing has been done about it, the eastern development commission bill was systematically stopped and yet there have been Northern Nigeria development commission since the 1970s, and now the recent North eastern development commission due to Boko Haram, but the east that was practically ravaged by cluster bombs have not been granted any development commission.
The recent request to grant lagos special status will be effected soon, where does that leave the eastern region that was ravaged by cluster bombs and deliberate destruction of properties?
the second Niger bridge was initiated around the same time as the second river benue bridge, and approximately five years after the river benue bridge was built, the river Niger bridge hasn't been built yet

To My Yoruba brothers

You may think we don't noticed all these things that you yorubas do, the cunny acts, the backbitting, the eye service, the envy, the jealousy..

WE DO!

But a time will come when things will become clearer to everyone who has fought to bring the Igbos and her cousins down.

If i may ask, the south west states, in terms of internal infrastructure, how are you coping, i mean have the average ibadan man contributed to his hometown, like building a house or renovating his fathers house to a standard home? if yes, how rampant is it?
there is a reason why south western states except Lagos are rural in nature? i will answer this question... the average Yoruba man loves ready made things and is not concerned with how those things were made, an example is the recent TEDx talk about igbo apprenticeship system, you needed to see how so many yorubas applauded the system and urged the federal government to study and implement it....... ALWAYS LOOKING FOR READY MADE THINGS.

The average yoruba man hardly helps his brother and if he happens to be the only rich person, he will prefer to remain so to retain his OLOWO-ship, A yoruba man does not go back home to make it better after making money, he will rather buy a house in lagos and forget his hometown because he feels it is filled with poor wretched people living in an environment below his taste. and to add, the diabolic act of tapping people's glory and causing stagnancy in a particular area is rampant in the southwest....So tell me how will things change economically for them?

IF THINGS CONTINUE LIKE THIS, JUST KNOW THAT THE NEW GENERATION OF ELITES FROM THE EAST COMING INTO POWER WILL MAKE SURE BIAFRA IS ACHIEVED.

THE EVIL AGENDA WOULD HAVE GONE ON FOR TOO LONG TO SING KUMBAYA KUMBAYA WITH THE POWER HUNGRY NORTH AND THE SLY SOUTHWEST.

Chinedu Okezie
Imo State

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by Roger3D(m): 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
wafersoc:

Did you even read the report at all? or you are just hating?

i notice you brought no educated opinion rather you choose to refute everything linking Igbos to Israel even after the report had been published by the Israeli government, Why can't you drop the hatred for once and let this people discuss issues pertaining to them.

I went through your profile and your topics are dedicated to bashing and refuting every of their achievements, you strike me as an envious person but since it's social media, anyone has the liberty to act anyhow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is actually a threat and pacifying and nipping this at the bud will do a whole lot, have you sat to think about these developments and wonder if Israel won't work to achieve Biafra if the igbos continue to chant for secession?

THIS IS A THREAT TO NIGERIA, COS WHEN IT COMES TO COVERT OPERATIONS AND SPYING, I'LL GIVE THE ISRAELI 1000 % IN CAPABILITY.
You are here pledging allegiance to a Jewish state that looks upon you with disdain and contempt. Just earlier on this year the Isrealis hounded black Africans like yourself into deportation camps and offered them money to leave their country. Now tell me what other interest besides this that will have the Isrealis back your delusional Biafran Republic? Try and migrate to your beloved Isrealis and see how body go do you. I dare you

2 Likes

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by wafersoc: 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2018
Roger3D:
You are here pledging alliance to a Jewish state that looks upon you with disdain and contempt. Just earlier on this year the Isrealis hounded black Africans like yourself into deportation camps and offered them money to leave their country. Now tell me what other interest besides this that will have the Isrealis back your delusional Biafran Republic? Try and migrate to your beloved Isrealis and see how body go do you. I dare you

okay i have heard you, can you leave my topic please, stop derailing this thread! angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by MetaPhysical: 2:16pm On Nov 29, 2018
This will development will be a good outcome for Igbo if Israel will authenticate you as one of their descents and hopefuilly work towards rewriting your history to that effect. You dont need to worry about Biafra anymore...just focus on becoming Israelis. Take a cue from the Falashas of Ethiopia.

Good news, Congrats!

6 Likes

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by LZAA: 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2018
Roger3D:
But ethiopians are blacks and are jews as well na grin
Is biafra fearing u like dis grin
Cc immhotep sarrki onyeoga deomelo justiceleague1

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by Trapping(m): 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
Mynd44, lalasticlala, don't you guys see this news? Make it reach destination nah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2018
LZAA:

Roger3d still thinks that Israel has time for Nigger-Area nonsensical arguments

Cc velocity25

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by LZAA: 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2018
immhotep:

Cc velocity25
grin
Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by velocity25(m): 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2018
immhotep:

Cc velocity25
the slaves of alimis thinks that we are still on the same level with them

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by Roger3D(m): 3:49pm On Nov 29, 2018
LZAA:

My brother please endeavour to approach the Isreali embassy first thing on Monday morning and put forth this Ethiopian argument of yours in your quest for immigrant status.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by wafersoc: 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2018
Roger3D:
My brother please endeavour to approach the is reliable embassy first thing on Monday morning and put forth this Ethiopian argument of yours in your quest for immigrant status.

CAN YOU STOP THIS NONSENSE, You are yoruba and yet you act unsophisticated. Stop derailing my topic.....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by velocity25(m): 4:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
wafersoc:

CAN YOU STOP THIS NONSENSE, You are yoruba and yet you act unsophisticated. Stop derailing my topic.....
my brother that guy is a virus

11 Likes

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by LZAA: 4:03pm On Nov 29, 2018
Roger3D:
My brother please endeavour to approach the is reliable embassy first thing on Monday morning and put forth this Ethiopian argument of yours in your quest for immigrant status.

3 Likes

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 29, 2018
Roger3D:
My brother please endeavour to approach the Isreali embassy first thing on Monday morning and put forth this Ethiopian argument of yours in your quest for immigrant status.
Guy stop manufacturing hypothetical scenarios from the blues.

Cc lzaa jumpandpas eternaltruths velocity25

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by NIGHTMARE0O7: 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2018
Roger3D:
You are here pledging alliance to a Jewish state that looks upon you with disdain and contempt. Just earlier on this year the Isrealis hounded black Africans like yourself into deportation camps and offered them money to leave their country. Now tell me what other interest besides this that will have the Isrealis back your delusional Biafran Republic? Try and migrate to your beloved Isrealis and see how body go do you. I dare you

O boy but how is it ur business pls undecided
If they pledge alliance with isrreal since they didnt include yoruba undecided

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by jom28gy(m): 4:45pm On Nov 29, 2018
In view of the above, are there any materials evidence to support the claims that Igbo's are the Jews?
Again, why are many Igbo's embraced Christianity more than any other tribes in the world.
Which shows them far from what was claimed as Jews,.
And above all, if what they claimed was right and just, why have it been difficult for the Jewish-isreal to come to their aid,when ever they are in difficulty, of any kind?
Because,,, brothers helps brothers.

1 Like

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 29, 2018
Roger3D:
No problem. Just make an attempt to visit Israel, body go tell you
Lol, he should go there without visa sunce he is jews. Stupid useless yanmiridim. Leave him jor lol.

4 Likes

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by wafersoc: 5:08pm On Nov 29, 2018
jom28gy:
In view of the above, are there any materials evidence to support the claims that Igbo's are the Jews?
Again, why are many Igbo's embraced Christianity more than any other tribes in the world.
Which shows them far from what was claimed as Jews,.
And above all, if what they claimed was right and just, why have it been difficult for the Jewish-isreal to come to their aid,when ever they are in difficulty, of any kind?
Because,,, brothers helps brothers.

I guess you can see from the report, that might happen.

You ask for what Nigeria cannot handle...Hope you swallow your spit when they finally come to their aid.
Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by LZAA: 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2018
[quote author=immhotep post=73411644]

Cc lzaa jumpandpas eternaltruths velocity25[/quote
]
Roger3D does not want to lose his igbo wife hence his fear of biafra

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
Roger3D:
grin The way these mumu yamindo are talking, you will think israel exclimuded them from the deportation. Do not forget, awooo was honored by israel without forced attachee cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by Roger3D(m): 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
immhotep:

Cc lzaa jumpandpas eternaltruths velocity25
It's the hypothetical scenario that will become reality when you demand special immigration status on the account of you being a Jew. Your body go tell you shege

1 Like

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2018
wafersoc:

okay i have heard you, can you leave my topic please, stop derailing this thread! angry
Shut up, which topic? On your father's created forum abi. Attachee by force.

3 Likes

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by jom28gy(m): 5:19pm On Nov 29, 2018
Please I don't understand
Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by wafersoc: 5:25pm On Nov 29, 2018
wizzakosh:
Shut up, which topic? On your father's created forum abi. Attachee by force.

Was it the igbos that wrote the recommended report?
Was it the igbos that sent delegations in 1840 to investigate the igbos?
Was it the igbos that forced the Israeli government to form a committee for igbos and other Jews in diaspora?

Lastly why are you mad at the report and making use of the boded phrase? because i'm trying to understand how they are attaching themselves by force even when it is clear this committee was formed by the Israeli government?

If i may ask again....

why're you angry, jealous, Envious and Frustrated or is it that you just don't see anything good in igbos (even if in this particular case there is nothing to gain from it other than unwarranted attacks from hardcore Islamist since they have Jewish heritage)?

i'm amazed and @ the same time angry that everything igbo always get derailed by some yoruba nairalanders, it is sickening!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research by Roger3D(m): 5:26pm On Nov 29, 2018
wizzakosh:
grin The way these mumu yamindo are talking, you will think israel exclimuded them from the deportation. Do not forget, awooo was honored by israel without forced attachee cheesy
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking News: Goodluck Jonathan Quits PDP, Gives Reason / PDP Governors Raise Alarm Over Excessive Borrowings By The Federal Government / Ondo State: Nigeria Oil Producing State, NO Nigeria project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.