Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Akunyili Sacks Aide Over Soludo’s Comment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akunyili Sacks Aide Over Soludo’s Comment (4883 Views)

Governor Ortom Of Benue State Sacks Aide Over Mismanagement Of N500 Million / Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle / Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akunyili Sacks Aide Over Soludo’s Comment by mrperfect(m): 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2010
But you guys have made worst comment here in NL
Re: Akunyili Sacks Aide Over Soludo’s Comment by texazzpete(m): 3:23pm On Jul 31, 2010
kobikwelu:

@texazzpete

what is  the work of an information minister??
and let us know how she has not met up with expectations

And I ask you, what has she done? What are her achievements?
Hundreds of millions of Naira wasted on a doomed 'rebranding' project, with no visible result in Nigeria's image both abroad and local. All we've seen her do is hop from place to place looking for cheap popularity.

A 'rebranding' evangelist that was 'concerned' enough to write that memo to the FEC about Yar'Adua, yet not concerned or wise enough to know and demonstrate that rebranding starts from the top.
Re: Akunyili Sacks Aide Over Soludo’s Comment by chessguru(m): 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2010
Leave story

People who know little or nothing about the state of a ffairs are just interested in bad mouthing people here, PROF DORA Rocks she is one of the best we have. She has done the right thing!!
Re: Akunyili Sacks Aide Over Soludo’s Comment by kobikwelu(m): 3:47pm On Jul 31, 2010
@texazzpete

tanx for completely sidestepping the question
cos the last time i checked, "I ASKED THE QUESTION"

lemme refresh your memory

As the NAFDAC head, she did a good job.
As the information minister, this woman is woefully inept.

But the Dora worship in Nigeria goes a long way to show how silly many Nigerians are. And how comfortable they are with their mediocre leaders.

This is someone who lavished a fortune on 'rebranding' Nigeria, which has had absolutely no dent on Nigeria's poor image and who could only list the Dictrict 9 banning and forcing Sony to apologize as her main achievement.

i asked you two questions,

what is the work of an informations minister
let us know how she is woefully inept as the info minister
Re: Akunyili Sacks Aide Over Soludo’s Comment by izeek(m): 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2010
there's no way her aid would release statement without her approving it.

after all what would he be seeking to gain by doing such.

more so, even if he did, he was hired by her to be her spokes person.
to keep her image in times of her presence or absence.

my guess is, he knew his boss relatively well to have spoken on her behalf, that's if he did .
Re: Akunyili Sacks Aide Over Soludo’s Comment by Ltrust(m): 10:42pm On Jul 31, 2010
They should try and settle their differences- If I were Mrs Akunyili, I wouldn't have dabbled into politics.

Re: Akunyili Sacks Aide Over Soludo’s Comment by mbulela: 10:52pm On Jul 31, 2010
This woman is an attention LovePeddler.
Why is she bothering us with a family feud?
I said it in the past and i repeat, she is a noise maker.
I am yet to understand what the hype around her is all about.
Re: Akunyili Sacks Aide Over Soludo’s Comment by Eziwhuo: 11:48pm On Jul 31, 2010
I use to be proud of this woman while she was at the head of NAFDAC but in my opinion and expectation she she is a total failure as the information Minister,i guess she ought to have resigned honourably after that job or possibly get something doing that would have made impact in people`s life rather than her present job, She is just lying too much,i can assure you that i don`t listen to her whenever she is making a press statement or whatsovere, i repeat she is a total failure in her present job, If u doubt it, Go to the streets and ask Nigerians and check the result for yourself.
Re: Akunyili Sacks Aide Over Soludo’s Comment by sulad82i(m): 1:15pm On Aug 01, 2010
why are we talking about this?
this is like a celebrity palava and not the level u'll expect ministers
shiooor
Re: Akunyili Sacks Aide Over Soludo’s Comment by sweetguy10(m): 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2010
But how can people be so dumb Can your own PA draft a statement you know nothing about even if you are in mars ? total cockshit . That's what they call a political move the SSA is somewhere enjoying chunks of dollars . He is the sacrificial lamb , her mission accomplished . See tactics . Another Obasanjo pikin , She is in china so what ?? Internet no dey there ni ? Abi phone no dey china again ? hahahahahaha I laff in mandarin grin grin grin
Re: Akunyili Sacks Aide Over Soludo’s Comment by kobikwelu(m): 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2010
******looking for texazzpete******
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

LMAO
Re: Akunyili Sacks Aide Over Soludo’s Comment by Kobojunkie: 10:21pm On Aug 01, 2010
Posted by: kobikwelu
Insert Quote

@texazzpete

what is the work of an information minister? ?
and let us know how she has not met up with expectations

I would like to help you there. No need asking anyone else what the expectations of a Minister of Information are. All you need to do is go to the Ministries website to get the first few clues. Then come back and tell us all how many of those promises made by our dear minister has been attempted in the last almost 2 years. Please note that I am serious .
Re: Akunyili Sacks Aide Over Soludo’s Comment by adigun101: 1:35am On Aug 02, 2010
NIGERIA we hail thee !
Dora is inept, who is not inept, were are the men/women of calibre ?
U guys on nairaland ?
Re: Akunyili Sacks Aide Over Soludo’s Comment by Akosbaba(m): 7:10am On Aug 02, 2010
Let's be realistic,was she going to admit making those comments
Re: Akunyili Sacks Aide Over Soludo’s Comment by adigun101: 7:18am On Aug 02, 2010
I kinda question this woman's mental state.
Re: Akunyili Sacks Aide Over Soludo’s Comment by Igwe9(m): 9:42am On Aug 02, 2010
The fact remains that Dora made a lot of enemies as a NAFDAC boss including the likes of Uju, adigun101 and many other anti Dora on this forum, whom (the haters) I perceived to have been affected by Dora's stringent leadership as a NAFDAC boss smiley

@Topic,
If she says she never did. why is it difficult to accept and believe her? whatever good you guys derive from smearing someone's character, especially when things are working well for them beats me to the punch[b]. . . . . . . . . . . [/b]sad
Re: Akunyili Sacks Aide Over Soludo’s Comment by reubeno(m): 9:46am On Aug 02, 2010
Dora is a junky
Re: Akunyili Sacks Aide Over Soludo’s Comment by Igwe9(m): 10:17am On Aug 02, 2010
reubeno:

Dora is a junky
and so you are grin
Re: Akunyili Sacks Aide Over Soludo’s Comment by Guyman02: 11:08am On Aug 02, 2010
All she does these days is attending celebrity weddings and giving advice to Governors who are marrying their fourth wives on how to sleep with their wives. grin grin I laff at her every sunday on NTA Newsline.

Imagine advicing Gov Isa Yuguda during his wedding to UMYA daughter that ,they should love one another, be there always for each other, no third party in the marriage, WHAT DOES THIS WOMAN EXPECT HIS THREE OTHER WIVES TO DO? Fold their arms and allow him to be there always for Yar,adua daughter only?
Re: Akunyili Sacks Aide Over Soludo’s Comment by sayso: 11:49am On Aug 02, 2010
Guyman02:

All she does these days is attending celebrity weddings and giving advice to Governors who are marrying their fourth wives on how to sleep with their wives. grin grin I laff at her every sunday on NTA Newsline.

Imagine advicing Gov Isa Yuguda during his wedding to UMYA daughter that ,they should love one another, be there always for each other, no third party in the marriage, WHAT DOES THIS WOMAN EXPECT HIS THREE OTHER WIVES TO DO? Fold their arms and allow him to be there always for Yar,adua daughter only?
the phycologist call it compulsive repitition or better still serving your master at all times when the going is good.
Re: Akunyili Sacks Aide Over Soludo’s Comment by kobikwelu(m): 12:52pm On Aug 02, 2010
I would like to help you there. No need asking anyone else what the expectations of a Minister of Information are. All you need to do is go to the Ministries website to get the first few clues. Then come back and tell us all how many of those promises made by our dear minister has been attempted in the last almost 2 years. Please note that I am serious .

@kobojunkie,
dont take me out of context

read up my convo with texazzpete and you'll understand where am comming from, hence am asking him the question
Re: Akunyili Sacks Aide Over Soludo’s Comment by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 02, 2010
kobikwelu:

@kobojunkie,

read up my convo with texazzpete and you'll understand where am comming from, hence am asking him the question
kobojunkie might want to do the honours of telling us what the job description of an Information minister is.
Re: Akunyili Sacks Aide Over Soludo’s Comment by kobikwelu(m): 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2010
^^^^^

i tire ooooooo

peeps are saying that she is a failure, failure, failure!!!!!

when you ask them what is the work of an info minister, so that we all can see how she has not met up to her duties as info minister, all of a sudden they all become deaf and dumb, undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Akunyili Sacks Aide Over Soludo’s Comment by deb(m): 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2010
If I didn't know better I'd say she was related to you! undecided

Even a blind man can see what she's doing. Covering her ar**se!

From her track record, it's obvious that she said those things . . . and more. I'm not buying her cover story! undecided

Typical Nigerian statement. Very difficult people to please
Re: Akunyili Sacks Aide Over Soludo’s Comment by Igwe9(m): 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2010
kobikwelu:

^^^^^

i tire ooooooo

peeps are saying that she is a failure, failure, failure!!!!!

when you ask them what is the work of an info minister, so that we all can see how she has not met up to her duties as info minister, all of a sudden they all become deaf and dumb, undecided undecided undecided undecided
deb:

Typical Nigerian statement. Very difficult people to please

I tire myself! when you come across frustrated individuals, you'd know, else tell me what the heck has she done to deserve all these bashing.
It seems Andouka has more disciples than I taught on this forum
Re: Akunyili Sacks Aide Over Soludo’s Comment by Kobojunkie: 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2010
kobikwelu:

@kobojunkie,

But dude, the job descriptions are on there for you to easily judge. . . or wait, do you need me to bring it here to you before you understand how she could be considered to have failed at her job? See, I have done that so many times before but it seems people are not really interested in the end. I posted from the Ministry of communication site on one particular thread, all her promises to prove that she was inept but at the end of the day, it was ignored. In fact, the person debating the claim with me switched over, almost immediately to the "NOone is perfect" line of reasoning . . . at that point, I was disgusted by the level of reasoning I was getting back and decided it was probably best to urge people to educate themselves FIRST before coming in to rebutte that which they have little knowledge of.
Re: Akunyili Sacks Aide Over Soludo’s Comment by kobikwelu(m): 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2010
ermmmmm

first of all, I AM NOT DUDE cool cool cool cool

2nd of all,

i asked texazzpete the question for a reason and up till now, he is MIA
Re: Akunyili Sacks Aide Over Soludo’s Comment by Kobojunkie: 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2010
Oh . . so this is more a personal vendetta of some sort and not really you being truly interested in getting an answer , ok then!
Re: Akunyili Sacks Aide Over Soludo’s Comment by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2010
I'm actually interested in what kobo has to say.

Kobo, please drop the job description of an information minister and if you don't mind please explain where and how she has failed to live up to the billing.
Re: Akunyili Sacks Aide Over Soludo’s Comment by Kobojunkie: 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2010
Follow the instructions given to learn for yourself!
Re: Akunyili Sacks Aide Over Soludo’s Comment by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2010
Oh dear.
Here we go. . .
How typical!

You've been asked to post some details/information and then you come up with 'Follow the instructions given to learn for yourself!'

I should've known.
Re: Akunyili Sacks Aide Over Soludo’s Comment by Kobojunkie: 5:12pm On Aug 02, 2010
Oh boy!!! Here we go again . . . you clearly post that they actually have to lift a finger to access the info . . you even go as far as to tell em where to go to find it but NOoooo . . . it is your fault . . . you need to spoon feed them the information for it to matter . . . sigh!!!

If that ain't typical, I don't what else is . . lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mistakes Of Jonathan And PDP / Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Osinbanjo / Check Out This Sport Car Designed & Manufactured By An Igbo Man(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.