Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) (16848 Views)

Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video / Erik Ten Hag Appointment As New Man United Manager Is At Final Stages / Franck Ribery And Arjen Robben In Tears At Final Game In Bayern Munich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by Kooldon(f): 11:52am On Nov 29, 2018
You better back up your words with those killer punches in the ring. AJ, kindly be ready cos you will be hit with a Mack Truck
Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by sunnymix: 11:54am On Nov 29, 2018
all this trash to sell tickets..mtcheeeew.
Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by Dbboy(m): 11:55am On Nov 29, 2018
Fierce11:
Team Fury..
Because the prize would benefit a lot of homeless people.
No time for supporting black man because "I'm black" too.

who asked you?
Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by IAmTobore(m): 11:58am On Nov 29, 2018
Fierce11:
Team Fury..
Because the prize would benefit a lot of homeless people.
No time for supporting black man because "I'm black" too.
Whether black or white, e no concern me. I wan jus see as dis two men wan take punch each other. Anytin wey dem like make dem do with d money. Na their sweat, na their blood.
Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by Fierce11: 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
Dbboy:

who asked you?
Were you paid to quote me? If no, then mind your business son.
Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by MollyBank: 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
Ahmed0336:

The winner will face AJ. grin

You sure? AJ has been dodging these two like plague.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by IAmTobore(m): 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
mralabs:
Who else wants to see Wilder Vs AJ, throw the punches?
When I watch all Wilder knock outs, I come dey fear for AJ o. U sure say dis guy no go beat AJ anyhow so? Dat AJ wey be like ajebo.
Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by Fierce11: 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2018
IAmTobore:
Whether black or white, e no concern me. I wan jus see as dis two men wan take punch each other. Anytin wey dem like make dem do with d money. Na their sweat, na their blood.
True. But I'm still with Fury. He's classic!

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by ednut1(m): 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2018
Fury wins a boring decision win. Wilder misses all night and get tired
Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by Newznow: 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2018
Gisthoodng:
Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder almost got into a fight yesterday evening, just a few days before their highly anticipated heavyweight title fight.watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F76HspOfjWo

Fury and Wilder will face off for the WBC Heavyweight title in Los Angeles.

A final pre-fight press conference was held earlier this evening LA, in which both men vowed to knock out the other.

And shortly after coming together to pose for the traditional face-off pictures, a mass brawl nearly ensued.

Just moments after coming very close to Fury, Wilder shouted: "I'ma knock you the f**k out."

Fury then smiled and said: "I want you to, I want you to."

33-year-old Wilder became increasingly agitated, saying: "I promise you, I promise you."

As Fury stood on his tiptoes, Wilder said: "I don't give a f**k how big you are, I'm going to knock you the f**k out. I'm goingto knock your a** out, I promise you that.

"You talk about how your people have been fighting for 200 years, my people have been fighting for 400 (years)! My people have been fighting for 400 (years)and are still fighting today."

As Wilder continued, Fury put his hand on the Champions' shoulder, which led to a member of Wilder's team stepping towards him.

Fury quickly pushed back the Team Wilder member, an act which sparked a scuffle and led to the pair being separated from one another.

See more;http://www.mysportdab.com/2018/11/tyson-fury-and-deontay-wilder-clash-at.html

Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by ednut1(m): 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2018
IAmTobore:
When I watch all Wilder knock outs, I come dey fear for AJ o. U sure say dis guy no go beat AJ anyhow so? Dat AJ wey be like ajebo.
who he knock out Except for Ortiz who is like 50 years old and has HBP. The rest na cab men and bin men who are no bodies

7 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2018
Kooldon:
You better back up your words with those killer punches in the ring.
AJ, kindly be ready cos you will be hit with a Mack Truck

Fuckkkkkkkkk! That’s some juicy ass in ur dp. kiss

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by IAmTobore(m): 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2018
Fierce11:

True. But I'm still with Fury. He's classic!
Ok na. But make try comport urself when Wilder "power-bomb" right hand start to dey hit him face. By the way, e never too tey wey Fury come back from prison. Hmmm, I rest my case.
Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 29, 2018
THEY WILL GET THE CHANCE TO KILL THEMSELVES IN 3 DAYS TIME.WHY THE IMPATIENCE?
Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by IAmTobore(m): 12:07pm On Nov 29, 2018
ThankYouGod:
Wilder is a bully! I support Fury! But I want to see AJ and Wilder fight!
U sure say Wilder no go beat AJ?
Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by drey076(m): 12:09pm On Nov 29, 2018
fury will suprise Wilder
Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by Fierce11: 12:09pm On Nov 29, 2018
IAmTobore:
Ok na. But make try comport urself when Wilder "power-bomb" right hand start to dey hit him face. By the way, e never too tey wey Fury come back from prison. Hmmm, I rest my case.
Hahaha.. I no really care sha.. I'm more interested in balon d'or award right now.
Team Fury. Team Modric.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by IAmTobore(m): 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
ednut1:
who he knock out Except for Ortiz who is like 50 years old and has HBP. The rest na cab men and bin men who are no bodies
Ortiz na 50? And get HBP? I no knw sha.
Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
bush112:
bad belle kill u

Which one be bad belle
Person says his mind it becomes bad belle.
Does any of them know u undecided

All this kids on nairaland.
Any if them can beat Joshua no bad belle here it's just the fact,,
Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by mikeweezy(m): 12:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
mralabs:
I don't want cos wilder will murder AJ career

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2018
Team Fury.

2fast2furious
Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 12:27pm On Nov 29, 2018
I will be there.
Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by Palmer6: 12:28pm On Nov 29, 2018
Team fury for life
Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 12:28pm On Nov 29, 2018
Let the best man win
Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by Ghost01(m): 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2018
It's part of the publicity for the match.
Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by blessedweapon(m): 12:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
ednut1:
Same was said about khabib Nurmagomedov and how he has maintained his unbeaten run against underdogs when he was about to fight McGregor.

Plot Twist: He beat McGregor ass
Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by mitchelljnr(m): 12:42pm On Nov 29, 2018
mralabs:

He should leave our AJ for us, he should his fellow beast like Fury
Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by davillian(m): 12:45pm On Nov 29, 2018
Those guys are heavy hitters.
They throw punches that can knock off your guard
The only way to win is to avoid punches from them.
Both fighters can take heavy punches so it's going to hard fight.
I still want Deontey to win
Want to see the fight with Aj
Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 29, 2018
mralabs:

if the fight falls on a Monday morning. I won't goto work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Personality Profile Of Stanley Nwabali / Wolves Beat Man City In Premier League's Asia Trophy Final / Bernard Sang Wins 2019 Onitsha City Marathon (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.