Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) (16849 Views)

Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video / Erik Ten Hag Appointment As New Man United Manager Is At Final Stages / Franck Ribery And Arjen Robben In Tears At Final Game In Bayern Munich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:06pm On Nov 29, 2018
They should calm down o.
Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by MobilityExpress: 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
I hope Wilder wins

Not going to happen

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by MobilityExpress: 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
Fierce11:
Team Fury..
Because the prize would benefit a lot of homeless people.
No time for supporting black man because "I'm black" too.

Actually, #teamFury because Fury is the better fighter. He’s way above Wilder’s league.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by MobilityExpress: 1:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
femtex007:
Don't mind them. Some hours from now. We will know d better amongst them

Fury is far better! In fact, he just came back from retirement to come KO Wilder, because he was sick and tired of watching Wilder running his big mouth on TV, lol!

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 29, 2018
IAmTobore:
Ortiz na 50? And get HBP? I no knw sha.
Ortiz get HBP na...
Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by mainkendo: 1:18pm On Nov 29, 2018
Wilder is scared. He might loose.
Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 29, 2018
mainkendo:
Wilder is scared. He might loose.
The fight will be boring and I see Wilder loosing by unanimous decision.
Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by MobilityExpress: 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2018
My money is on Fury aka The Gypsy King, and he will definitely KO Wilder and make the greatest boxing comeback in history. The #bronzebomber is about to become the goldenLoser grin. Wilder is just another overrated loudmouth, all of his fights have been against boxing nobodies, except for his fight with Ortiz. Ortiz is the only real top fighter Wilder has ever faced, and though he won, but Ortiz rocked him like bad, and could have won. Wilder beat Ortiz because Ortiz is old and slow (43years), and really no motivation because Ortiz didn’t have a personal vendetta against Wilder, unlike Fury that hates Wilder with passion. Hates him so much he decided to come out from retirement to shut Wilder up for good, hehe. This is the same Fury that ended the reign of the mighty Klitschko like an underdog, as in Klitschko in his prime and best boxing shape of his life. Fury only won by unanimous decision because Klitschko was hugging him like ‘please don’t kill me here’, because Tyson Fury would have KO’d him to hell grin.

Even the great Mike Tyson believes Fury will win. Just look at Fury’s boxing pedigree below, the guy is the real deal, like the Messi of Boxing, like the Brock Lesnar of WWE... grin compared to Wilder that boxes like a wind mill cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by Malawian(m): 1:34pm On Nov 29, 2018
If Joshua wants to be the Undisputed,he needs a complete blood transfusion. all the Afonja fear fear blood in him mush be completely piped out and replaced.
Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by Delivar(m): 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2018
instinctg:
lol, this won't boost the poor ticket sales.

if it ain't Anthony Joshua , then theres no cash pull.

Joshua calls the shot and ll always be the A-side
Joshua is a British local champion. I doubt if he has ever fought without home advantage. Correct me if I am wrong.
Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by goldenfrosh(m): 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2018
Fierce11:
Team Fury..
Because the prize would benefit a lot of homeless people.
No time for supporting black man because "I'm black" too.
Your comment shows how stupid you are... Sentiments attached
Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by dhensity: 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2018
IAmTobore:
When I watch all Wilder knock outs, I come dey fear for AJ o. U sure say dis guy no go beat AJ anyhow so? Dat AJ wey be like ajebo.
Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by MobilityExpress: 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2018
ednut1:
who he knock out Except for Ortiz who is like 50 years old and has HBP. The rest na cab men and bin men who are no bodies

So true grin, Wilder is just an over—overrated boxer who has been so lucky 98% of his opponents have been nobodies in the boxing world. AJ beat Alexander Potvetkin, a very seasoned and skillful fighter with tremendous boxing pedigree. Potvetkin will beat Wilder like a baby grin
Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by ghuzy01: 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2018
Malawian:
If Joshua wants to be the Undisputed,he needs a complete blood transfusion. all the Afonja fear fear blood in him mush be completely piped out and replaced.
See as I dey look you...you better recieve sense

Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by ednut1(m): 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2018
MobilityExpress:

So true grin, Wilder is just an over—overrated boxer who has been so lucky 98% of his opponents have been nobodies in the boxing world. AJ beat Alexander Potvetkin, a very seasoned and skillful fighter with tremendous boxing pedigree. Potvetkin will beat Wilder like a baby grin
the current potvetkin cannot beat wilder . He is old and has no drug advantage again angry
Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by MobilityExpress: 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2018
ednut1:
the current potvetkin cannot beat wilder . He is old and has no drug advantage again angry

The same Wilder that throws punches like a drunk man with bad temper; or the same Wilder that boxes like a windmill that’s out of control; or the same Wilder that doesn’t box like a professional 80% of the time? grin That Wilder is the American boxing champion shows how low boxing has fallen in America. No wonder they lost almost all the belts and haven’t had a unified champion in a long time.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by ednut1(m): 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2018
MobilityExpress:

The same Wilder that throws punches like a drunk man with bad temper; or the same Wilder that boxes like a windmill that’s out of control; or the same Wilder that doesn’t box like a professional 80% of the time? grin That Wilder is the American boxing champion shows how low boxing has fallen in America. No wonder they lost almost all the belts and haven’t had a unified champion in a long time.
those punches go ko povetkin who is old. David price rocked povetkin too
Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by Godwinfury(m): 2:32pm On Nov 29, 2018
#teamfury!!
Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by instinctg(m): 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2018
Delivar:

Joshua is a British local champion. I doubt if he has ever fought without home advantage. Correct me if I am wrong.

a local champion with international success, kiddo go take your drugs.

3 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by Teeboi56: 2:49pm On Nov 29, 2018
Ahmed0336:

The winner will face AJ. grin
Gbayi
Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by wink2015(m): 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2018
Gisthoodng:
Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder almost got into a fight yesterday evening, just a few days before their highly anticipated heavyweight title fight.

Fury and Wilder will face off for the WBC Heavyweight title in Los Angeles.

A final pre-fight press conference was held earlier this evening LA, in which both men vowed to knock out the other.

And shortly after coming together to pose for the traditional face-off pictures, a mass brawl nearly ensued.

Just moments after coming very close to Fury, Wilder shouted: "I'ma knock you the f**k out."

Fury then smiled and said: "I want you to, I want you to."

33-year-old Wilder became increasingly agitated, saying: "I promise you, I promise you."

As Fury stood on his tiptoes, Wilder said: "I don't give a f**k how big you are, I'm going to knock you the f**k out. I'm goingto knock your a** out, I promise you that.

"You talk about how your people have been fighting for 200 years, my people have been fighting for 400 (years)! My people have been fighting for 400 (years)and are still fighting today."

As Wilder continued, Fury put his hand on the Champions' shoulder, which led to a member of Wilder's team stepping towards him.

Fury quickly pushed back the Team Wilder member, an act which sparked a scuffle and led to the pair being separated from one another.

See more;http://www.mysportdab.com/2018/11/tyson-fury-and-deontay-wilder-clash-at.html

THIS TYSON FURY BEAT THE LIVING DAY LIGHT OUT OF VLADIMIR KLITSKO AND WON THE BOXING CHAMPIONSHIP.

He could still furiously spring another surprise by beating this DEONTAY WILDER.

Only time will tell.
Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by okamal(m): 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
AM optimistic that Wilder will win Fury. I have watched both of them previous fights. Wilder got lot of chance...Though I support Fury
Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by SamgoldBaba: 3:17pm On Nov 29, 2018
deavicky:
I don't want any of them to win so that Joshua will automatically remain champion without stress.
Then, there's going to be a rematch
Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 29, 2018
ShamsBarack:
This is going to be epic. Not the Joshua fights that usually end up being a disappointment. I forsee a K/O. And my money is on Wilder. But... Fury may just cause an upset!
Tru!
Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by femtex007(m): 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
MobilityExpress:

Fury is far better! In fact, he just came back from retirement to come KO Wilder, because he was sick and tired of watching Wilder running his big mouth on TV, lol!
ok oh. Time will tell
Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by chinnyonwu(m): 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2018
wink2015:

THIS TYSON FURY BEAT THE LIVING DAY LIGHT OUT OF VLADIMIR KLITSKO AND WON THE BOXING CHAMPIONSHIP.

He could still furiously spring another surprise by beating this DEONTAY WILDER.

Only time will tell.
Point of correction... He didnt "beat the living daylight out of klitschko".
This fight is a close call.
Its a fight between speed, tact and accuracy (fury) Vs Power, stamina.

Wilder has to knock Fury out or Fury will win by points.
Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by chinnyonwu(m): 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2018
MobilityExpress:
My money is on Fury aka The Gypsy King, and he will definitely KO Wilder and make the greatest boxing comeback in history. The #bronzebomber is about to become the goldenLoser grin. Wilder is just another overrated loudmouth, all of his fights have been against boxing nobodies, except for his fight with Ortiz. Ortiz is the only real top fighter Wilder has ever faced, and though he won, but Ortiz rocked him like bad, and could have won. Wilder beat Ortiz because Ortiz is old and slow (43years), and really no motivation because Ortiz didn’t have a personal vendetta against Wilder, unlike Fury that hates Wilder with passion. Hates him so much he decided to come out from retirement to shut Wilder up for good, hehe. This is the same Fury that ended the reign of the mighty Klitschko like an underdog, as in Klitschko in his prime and best boxing shape of his life. Fury only won by unanimous decision because Klitschko was hugging him like ‘please don’t kill me here’, because Tyson Fury would have KO’d him to hell grin.

Even the great Mike Tyson believes Fury will win. Just look at Fury’s boxing pedigree below, the guy is the real deal, like the Messi of Boxing, like the Brock Lesnar of WWE... grin compared to Wilder that boxes like a wind mill cheesy
Do you have to exagerate and lie to prove your point?

1) how is ortiz 43yrs?
2)ortiz doesnt have a personal vendetta against wilder. Really? He told you that? He wasnt interested in wilders belt?
3) fury came out of retirement to shut wilder up? He took retirement?

I ask you again. Must you lie?
Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by mainkendo: 6:58am On Dec 01, 2018
Noel1:
The fight will be boring and I see Wilder loosing by unanimous decision.
I have never seen wilder as emotional as he currently is before any fight. Which shows that fury has finally entered Wilders head.
This might be bad for WilDer.
Klictko's fight comes to mind.
Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by lemmyBE: 11:03pm On Dec 01, 2018
Where can I stream this live abeg
Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by Naijaarchive(m): 1:23am On Dec 02, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Personality Profile Of Stanley Nwabali / Wolves Beat Man City In Premier League's Asia Trophy Final / Bernard Sang Wins 2019 Onitsha City Marathon (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.