Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng (49102 Views)

Defection: No South-East Governor Has Told Us He Is Joining APC – PDP / Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu / No S/east Governor Has Allocated Land For RUGA Settlement - Archbishop Chukwuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by Evercurious(f): 12:19pm On Nov 29, 2018
dukie25:
Willie Obiano or Ikpeazu.

it's Willie Obiano

1 Like

Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2018
brudiga:
Nonsense, The gov no get name? Nonsense again.

Fear fear reporter

peter obi
Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by hardeydara213(m): 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2018
ITS WILLIE OBIANO THE DRUNKEN MASTER grin cheesy tongue shocked

4 Likes

Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by MrMakaveli20(m): 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2018
This report was culled from Stella Dimoko korkus blog. always give credit to your sources before they sue your ass for plagiarism

14 Likes

Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by MarianaTrench: 12:24pm On Nov 29, 2018
Bullpenn11:

Gbam! Is only Obiano wife that is the only governor’s wife in the southeast that is always fond of fighting other women, and even female staff of the governor in public. The woman na real market woman, and even fight Uche Ekwunife and accusing her of trying to snatch her husband. Dats how she snatch Obiano from his first wife. Nwanyi bu onye ara. Jacket upon jumpsuit mgbeke.

So na my state una dey yab like this grin
Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by technuel: 12:24pm On Nov 29, 2018
Obiano's wife is something else, if you have never been close to her you won't know. But wait Obiano but ezigbo onye oringo. Hope my Anambra is safe in his hand.
Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by LamidicownuBSS: 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2018
this is not true, ok wherisd puture
Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by mansoura(f): 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2018
grin
Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by blackmamba1: 12:31pm On Nov 29, 2018
hardeydara213:
ITS WILLIE OBIANO THE DRUNKEN MASTER grin cheesy tongue shocked

Is Willie: media Aide: is Popularly known as UZU from Fidelity bank where Willie Obiano was Executive director: Godfather is Peter Obi who Obiano have fallen out with, and most important is the alcohol from morning to night. His eyes is always red becos of the alcohol so he is always putting on dark glasses

7 Likes

Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by economia1: 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2018
[quote]I need a waving flag as logo and servicon call or WhatsApp me on 08157361329[/quote
Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by Reference(m): 12:35pm On Nov 29, 2018
brudiga:

Fear fear reporter

grin... You have been given all the clues. You go night school abi you no do quantitative reasoning eh.... South East get five states. First 3 letters of alphabet na A, B, C...south east no get B and C so na A. Two states Abia and Anambra. Two of them Guvos dey dress native one na proudly Ngwa.... sorry 'proudly Abia' the oda na 'proudly...hmm (I reserve my comment). The key na the predecessors. One na TA Orji and Ochendu no get wahala with Doc. The oda na Gov Willy and plenty kasala dey with Mr. Vice Presido Obi..

Fair skin girls...? I no sabi woman oh.... shayo....hmm de guy eye dey always shine like traffic light for night....

7 Likes

Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by gift01: 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2018
MrMakaveli20:
This report was culled from Stella Dimoko korkus blog. always give credit to your sources before they sue your ass for plagiarism
while reading through, I could bet it was SDK that wrote this but was surprised at the link. Until they deal with one of them, bloggers won't learn to acknowledge source

5 Likes

Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by majamajic(m): 12:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
sweerychick:
At first o thought it was Okorocha. Because of the 15th alphabet occupying his name and his state being on fire..
Then I remembered Obiano..
The letter O is the 15th alphabet.

Anambara is one of the Southeast states with the first 3 alphabet...

So undeniably it is Obiano... grin

okezie of abia state nko
Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by Cyjetty: 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2018
Bullpenn11:

Gbam! Is only Obiano wife that is the only governor’s wife in the southeast that is always fond of fighting other women, and even female staff of the governor in public. The woman na real market woman, and even fight Uche Ekwunife and accusing her of trying to snatch her husband. Dats how she snatch Obiano from his first wife. Nwanyi bu onye ara. Jacket upon jumpsuit mgbeke.

THESE TWO PEOPLE (OBIANO AND HIS WIFE) ARE THE MOST HATED COUPLE IN ANAMBRA STATE TODAY IF NOT THE WHOLE OF IGBOLAND

1 Like

Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by Napoleondegreat: 12:44pm On Nov 29, 2018
Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu state has fifteen alphabets on his name. The third letter in his first name begins Enugu state. This governor dumped his predecessor after winning election with his help. So with this points of mine I stand to scientifically state that from the information given in the story, the governor in question is his excellency Rt Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, the gburu gburu of Enugu state
Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by degamemaster(m): 12:47pm On Nov 29, 2018
brudiga:

Fear fear reporter

It must be Obiano

1 Like

Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by Cyjetty: 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2018
Napoleondegreat:
Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu state has fifteen alphabets on his name. The third letter in his first name begins Enugu state. This governor dumped his predecessor after winning election with his help. So with this points of mine I stand to scientifically state that from the information given in the story, the governor in question is his excellency Rt Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, the gburu gburu of Enugu state

IMPOSSIBLE! IT IS NOBODY BUT OBIANO. HE IS EVEN TOO DRUNK MOSTTIMES TO ATTEND SOUTH EAST GOVERNORS MEETING. THAT IS WHY HIS DEPUTY IS ALWAYS REPRESENTING HIM UPANDAN. UGWUANYI IS A GODLY MAN AND DONT EVEN DRINK. YOU CAN HARDLY SEE WOMAN AROUND HIM. IS NOBODY BUT...

WILLIE!

1 Like

Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by princfred(m): 12:52pm On Nov 29, 2018
weyreypey:

Next time use your brains... I know but won't tell you.
grin This assignment you give NL Einstein's now see permutation and combination up and down.
Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by sweerychick(f): 12:53pm On Nov 29, 2018
majamajic:

okezie of abia state nko
he's state is not on fire
Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2018
Igbo Ajokagrin
Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by Dmec(m): 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2018
Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi
Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by NwaIgboBoy(m): 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2018
i would have said is Rochas buh Rochas no dey do woman na only man en dey do

3 Likes

Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by nelxxy(m): 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2018
Napoleondegreat:
mumu. So E is one of first three letter of alphabets

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by princfred(m): 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2018
Reference:

grin... You have been given all the clues. You go night school abi you no do quantitative reasoning eh.... South East get five states. First 3 letters of alphabet na A, B, C...south east no get B and C so na A. Two states Abia and Anambra. Two of them Guvos dey dress native one na proudly Ngwa.... sorry 'proudly Abia' the oda na 'proudly...hmm (I reserve my comment). The key na the predecessors. One na TA Orji and Ochendu no get wahala with Doc. The oda na Gov Willy and plenty kasala dey with Mr. Vice Presido Obi..

Fair skin girls...? I no sabi woman oh.... shayo....hmm de guy eye dey always shine like traffic light for night....

Your verbal reasoning teacher know book joor. grin
See break down shocked
Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by princfred(m): 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2018
sweerychick:
he's state is not on fire
Is there no state on fire in Nigeria? The country sef is roasted. grin

3 Likes

Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by Napoleondegreat: 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2018
Cyjetty:

IMPOSSIBLE! IT IS NOBODY BUT OBIANO. HE IS EVEN TOO DRUNK MOSTTIMES TO ATTEND SOUTH EAST GOVERNORS MEETING. THAT IS WHY HIS DEPUTY IS ALWAYS REPRESENTING HIM UPANDAN. UGWUANYI IS A GODLY MAN AND DONT EVEN DRINK. YOU CAN HARDLY SEE WOMAN AROUND HIM. IS NOBODY BUT...

WILLIE!

But then Obiano's name doesn't have fifteen alphabets. Again the first three letters of his name doesn't begin Anambra state. So from the info given in the story only Ugwuanyi fit in. However Ugwuanyi is not a known drunkard. He may be a drunkard but unknown
Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by sweerychick(f): 1:06pm On Nov 29, 2018
princfred:
Is there no state on fire in Nigeria? The country sef is roasted. grin
smiley
Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by Titugirl(f): 1:07pm On Nov 29, 2018
A governor's wife ought not to display such ire in public.
Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by petsam11(m): 1:07pm On Nov 29, 2018
mekaboy:

So u need special knowledge to know it's Willy obiano? Why do u think Bianca ojukwu did not get the ticket to the Senate in the same APGA that uses her husband's face to campaign?

Pls, why didn't Bianca get the APGA Senatorial ticket? I want to know pls!

1 Like

Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by Oje1: 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2018
Enugu State Governor

1 Like

Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by mechanics(m): 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2018
dukie25:
Willie Obiano or Ikpeazu.
Lolz, your guess may be right.
Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by Napoleondegreat: 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
I have read it again. it is that Aguleri son that is embarrassing Anambra state

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu / Operation Paramole: Oduduwa Nation Security Force Launched In Ogun (Photos) / Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.