Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng (49142 Views)

Defection: No South-East Governor Has Told Us He Is Joining APC – PDP / Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu / No S/east Governor Has Allocated Land For RUGA Settlement - Archbishop Chukwuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by ozodigboo(m): 1:20pm On Nov 29, 2018
Zorbadezinc:
THIS INCIDENT OCCUR BETWEEN WILLIE OBIANO , GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE, AND HIS UNSTABLE AND AGGRESSIVE WIFE, EBELECHUKWU OBIANO

OBIANO IS A CERTIFIED ALCOHOLIC

HE HAS AN UNCONTROLLABLE APETITITE FOR ANYTHING IN SKIRT

HE IS ALWAYS BEING DISGRACE IN PUBLIC BY HIS WIFW WHO CONTINUE TO FEED HIM WITH ALCOHOL SO SHE CAN CONTINUE TO CONTROL THE STATE

ANAMBRA STATE IS NOW BEING RUN BY OBIANO WIFE WHO WAS HIS FORMER SECRETARY IN HIS OFFICE

BOTH OF THEM ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATH OF OBIANO FIRST WIFE WHO DIE IN MYSTERIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES
EBELECHUKWU OBIANO’S FIRST HUSBAND IS A YORUBA MAN WITH WHO SHE HAS TWO CHILDREN BEFORE MOVING IN WITH OBIANO

SHAMELESS COUPLE
You're perfectly correct.
The dead 1st wife was from my kindred.
Though he later made the late woman's elder bros SSA on works.
He even completed a road dt passed thru their family house in the village.
The woman died in a minor bus accident.....18 seater. She was the only one dt died. She neither sat in front nor the back.

9 Likes

Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by Cyjetty: 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2018
ozodigboo:

You're perfectly correct.
The dead 1st wife was from my kindred.
Though he later made the late woman's elder bros SSA on works.
He even completed a road dt passed thru their family house in the village.
The woman died in a minor bus accident.....18 seater. She was the only one dt died. She neither sat in front nor the back.

The woman dat is responsible for snuffing the life out of a fellow woman, just to confiscate the poor woman’s husband that she was just his secretary knows herself. That is why she have to adopt a son for the man.The Governor is cursed. The rumor is that he cannot impregnate woman. The 2 kids he is parading are not his born children. As for his wife, women like her are Jezebels that are always moving about with scapula round their neck. These two people know what happen to the dead wife. Nothing but jazz. That is why the secretary who has become his wife and First Lady of the state is now controlling him, feeding him alcohol laced with jazz and turning him into mumu. Zombie Governor.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by Correctdude: 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2018
Obviously it's enugu state governor mr ifeanyi uguwanyi. his name has 15 alphabets and ugu as enugu is spoted. also there re speculations that he is at logger-head with his God father d formal governor mr sylvia, also he is d first to emerge governor in that part of enugu. gbam i got it!

1 Like

Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by stankezzy: 1:51pm On Nov 29, 2018
Why do people always like to see things from negative side , every body refuse to remember that obiano got first class and also made distinction in masters , let us be positive for once

1 Like

Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by okwabayi(m): 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2018
Wow. I'm shocked at Nigerians and their total disregard for male promiscuity. If the news was the governor being gay the answer would have long appeared in the FTC position.
This man, the governor in question is a known skirt chaser. I don't know what's in between females' smelly thighs that some men swear to die inside. I have a cousin whose specialty is sleeping with any female cousin he comes across. His father, a bike rider, is so drawn to women's parts he has tried severally to rape disabled women -- on two special cases deaf and dumb ones.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by VictorRomanov: 1:53pm On Nov 29, 2018
sweerychick:
At first o thought it was Okorocha. Because of the 15th alphabet occupying his name and his state being on fire..
Then I remembered Obiano..
The letter O is the 15th alphabet.

Anambara is one of the Southeast states with the first 3 alphabet...

So undeniably it is Obiano... grin

What of Abia and Okezuo Ikpeazu...the OP was just giving us riddles and puzzles instead of news.
Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by PHILipu1(m): 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2018
dre11:

Hell, indeed, hath no fury like a woman scorned.......

http://theyesng.com/2018/11/28/wife-tears-south-east-governors-shirt-in-public-for-inviting-mistress-to-state-function/

Fools,PDP fighting Obiano because it is clear now that Obiano is supporting Buhari re election and not Atiku and obi.

1 Like

Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by emezuo17: 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2018
dre11:

Hell, indeed, hath no fury like a woman scorned.......

http://theyesng.com/2018/11/28/wife-tears-south-east-governors-shirt-in-public-for-inviting-mistress-to-state-function/

. Before reading the story, I knew it will be obiano

2 Likes

Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by Neddyogu(m): 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2018
No Pinshure, No video, just cut-and-join story story. What kinda shitty 'quarter-baked' reporting is this one? cos this doesn't qualify for half-baked. Damn! 15th letter ko, 21st letter ni......

yubbish yiporter

1 Like

Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by budusky05(m): 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
weyreypey:
God bless GEJ.
God bless his, after touching them he went home and lotted money meant for them.
Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by Alphasoar(m): 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2018
If I say it is God's own state now, somebody will vex grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by Zorbadezinc: 2:15pm On Nov 29, 2018
Cyjetty:

The woman dat is responsible for snuffing the life out of a fellow woman, just to confiscate the poor woman’s husband that she was just his secretary knows herself. That is why she have to adopt a son for the man.The Governor is cursed. The rumor is that he cannot impregnate woman. The 2 kids he is parading are not his born children. As for his wife, women like her are Jezebels that are always moving about with scapula round their neck. These two people know what happen to the dead wife. Nothing but jazz. That is why the secretary who has become his wife and First Lady of the state is now controlling him, feeding him alcohol laced with jazz and turning him into mumu. Zombie Governor.

AM NOT SURPRISED.

PEOPLE TALK SAY THE MAN WILLIE DEY FIRE BLANKS

THE WIFE SEDATES HIM WELL WITH ALCOHOL SO SHE CAN MOVE OUT GET HER URGE SATISFIED

THE RUMOUR MILL FOR ANAMBRA STATE SAY NA TWO GUYS DEY SHARE THE JOB

IFEANYI IBEZI WHO IS NOW RUNNING FOR HOR

OBI NWANKWO WHO IS A SSA

3 Likes

Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by AnalQueenluci: 2:21pm On Nov 29, 2018
Ebele obiano is d only woman
Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by Dedetwo(m): 2:35pm On Nov 29, 2018
Correctdude:
Obviously it's enugu state governor mr ifeanyi uguwanyi. his name has 15 alphabets and ugu as enugu is spoted. also there re speculations that he is at logger-head with his God father d formal governor mr sylvia, also he is d first to emerge governor in that part of enugu. gbam i got it!

You are spot on.
Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by mysticgal(f): 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2018
Dedetwo:

You are spot on.
sorry did you people shouting correct read the main article?
Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by globemoney: 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Globemoney how marketi!

Willie the ogogoro master keeps disgracing the great people of Anambra.

grin grin
If you could believe the rumors that Peter Obi is gay you can also believe this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by Dedetwo(m): 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2018
mysticgal:

sorry did you people shouting correct read the main article?

Sister, I did read the article which included "One of the first three alphabets begins the State’s name". ifeanyi uguwanyi is 15 alphabets and IFE ANYI =E nugu. The puzzle is resolved grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by chocho13fct: 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2018
The answer is Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, the first Nsukka man to become the governor of Enugu state. His name has a total of 15 alphabets.
Enugu starts with latter E, and E is among the first three latters of his name, and he has been at war with Sullivan Chima for years now. Make una keep calling Willie's name. D fear of Ebelechukwu nogo even gree Willie near woman talk more of inviting her where Ebelechukwu is

1 Like

Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by ngwababe(f): 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2018
dukie25:
Willie Obiano or Ikpeazu.

Or Ebonyi governor. But ikpeazu wife no fair!
Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by vivlyviv: 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2018
Dedetwo:

Sister, I did read the article which included "One of the first three alphabets begins the State’s name". ifeanyi uguwanyi is 15 alphabets and IFE ANYI =E nugu. The puzzle is resolved grin grin grin.
15th alphabet (letter O) in his name.... not that his name has 15 alphabets.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by mysticgal(f): 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2018
Dedetwo:

can you hear yourself...
does enugu -e fall under the first three letter of the alphabet?
And is u- ugwuanyi the 15th letter of the alphabet?
go back and read the post again.

And I can for sure tell you that ugwuanyi doesn't drink alcohol to become drunk,talking from personal experience.
Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by darkelf: 4:04pm On Nov 29, 2018
okwabayi:
Wow. I'm shocked at Nigerians and their total disregard for male promiscuity. If the news was the governor being gay the answer would have long appeared in the FTC position.
This man, the governor in question is a known skirt chaser. I don't know what's in between females' smelly thighs that some men swear to die inside. I have a cousin whose specialty is sleeping with any female cousin he comes across. His father, a bike rider, is so drawn to women's parts he has tried severally to rape disabled women -- on two special cases deaf and dumb ones.

Eleyi gidi gan ooo

1 Like

Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by Igbunu4: 4:17pm On Nov 29, 2018
The man who has 15th alphabet occupying a special position in his name: ROCHAS OKOROOCHA
Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by frbona: 4:24pm On Nov 29, 2018
mysticgal:

can you hear yourself...
does enugu -e fall under the first three letter of the alphabet?
And is u- ugwuanyi the 15th letter of the alphabet?
go back and read the post again.

And I can for sure tell you that ugwuanyi doesn't drink alcohol to become drunk,talking from personal experience.
been to bed with him?
Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by veykey: 4:32pm On Nov 29, 2018
sweerychick:
At first o thought it was Okorocha. Because of the 15th alphabet occupying his name and his state being on fire..
Then I remembered Obiano..
The letter O is the 15th alphabet.

Anambara is one of the Southeast states with the first 3 alphabet...

So undeniably it is Obiano... grin
I think it's Abia. Okezie Ikpeazu
Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by kodlins(f): 4:37pm On Nov 29, 2018
Definitely Obiano

dukie25:
Willie Obiano or Ikpeazu.
Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by Marotzke(m): 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2018
Cyjetty:

IMPOSSIBLE! IT IS NOBODY BUT OBIANO. HE IS EVEN TOO DRUNK MOSTTIMES TO ATTEND SOUTH EAST GOVERNORS MEETING. THAT IS WHY HIS DEPUTY IS ALWAYS REPRESENTING HIM UPANDAN. UGWUANYI IS A GODLY MAN AND DONT EVEN DRINK. YOU CAN HARDLY SEE WOMAN AROUND HIM. IS NOBODY BUT...

WILLIE!
Haba, you hardly see Ugwuanyi with what?
when he was at the house of reps, he popularised the word "vitamins"among his peers.
What do you think those vitamins represent? vitamin C or D ?
or you think as a Governor he misses his daily doses?
say what you know.
Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by Zorbadezinc: 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2018
simplesearch:

If your guess is good enough, I also heard the now jealous wife was her former secretary or so with whom she had an affair and later became his wife before or after the death of the first wife. If the story is true then whatever goes around comes around.

AND IT IS COMING AROUND IN A BIG TIME
EBELE OBIANO CANNOT SLEEP AT NIGHT BECAUSE OF THAT HER HUSBAND CANNOT CLOSE THE ZIP OF HIS TROUSER
FROM HIS FORMER SPEAKER TO THE FEMALE MEMBERS OF HIS HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY, TO HIS FEMALE COMMISSIONER WITH GREEN AND WHITE FLAG, OBIANO IS OLAJIDE. FROM THE GIRLS WHO ARE SERVING IN HIS HOUSE TO WORKERS AT THE GOVERMENT HOUSE, HE WILL LAY THEM AND REWARD THEM WITH SA OR SSA. THE MAN NO GET SPECIFICATION. ANYTHING IN SKIRT CAN SERVE. THAT WAS WHAT THEY KNOW HIM FOR AS EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF FIDELITY BANK. NO LADY WAS SAFE THERE.

THE WIFE HAVE AT LEAST 32 MORE LADIES TO FIGHT INCLUDING THE CUCUMBER GIRL.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by nwanyionitsha: 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
mrjaydee:
Igbos grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by oglalasioux(m): 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2018
chocho13fct:
The answer is Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, the first Nsukka man to become the governor of Enugu state. His name has a total of 15 alphabets.
Enugu starts with latter E, and E is among the first three latters of his name, and he has been at war with Sullivan Chima for years now. Make una keep calling Willie's name. D fear of Ebelechukwu nogo even gree Willie near woman talk more of inviting her where Ebelechukwu is

Where is Okwesili Eze Nwodo from?
Re: Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng by mysticgal(f): 6:45pm On Nov 29, 2018
frbona:
been to bed with him?
na but I've worked with him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Resign Now - FCT Indigenes Tell Wike, Protest At The National Assembly / Boko Haram Displays Arms Captured After Attacking Yobe Town - Terror Monitor / Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.