Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Snake Killed Inside 'Goodness & Mercy' Bus Going To Onitsha (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Snake Killed Inside 'Goodness & Mercy' Bus Going To Onitsha (Photos) (36850 Views)

Trailer On Fire On River Niger Bridge, Onitsha (Photos) / I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) / North And East: My Experience Yesterday In Onitsha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake Killed Inside 'Goodness & Mercy' Bus Going To Onitsha (Photos) by ZaramT: 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I can't see a snake. All I can see is an earthworm
Eye dey pain you abi? Go borrow glass from buhari, after all him no dey use am
Re: Snake Killed Inside 'Goodness & Mercy' Bus Going To Onitsha (Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:35pm On Nov 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
But the funny thing is that you will be the first to run when you see it real life
Re: Snake Killed Inside 'Goodness & Mercy' Bus Going To Onitsha (Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:35pm On Nov 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
But the funny thing is that you will run when you will real life
Re: Snake Killed Inside 'Goodness & Mercy' Bus Going To Onitsha (Photos) by victokafor(m): 1:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
Chineeekee!!! Serpenteeeez shocked
Re: Snake Killed Inside 'Goodness & Mercy' Bus Going To Onitsha (Photos) by Awesomefred32(m): 1:42pm On Nov 29, 2018
Please where is the snake?
Am only seeing earth worm
smileysmileysmileysmiley
Re: Snake Killed Inside 'Goodness & Mercy' Bus Going To Onitsha (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2018
NaijaOlosho:
A pretty Nigerian Lady Identified as Chiesie Pedro has thanked God for saving her from a snake bite inside a bus on her way to Onitsha.

According to her, she boarded a bus going to Onitsha and right inside the bus, the snake pictured below crawled passed her legs without biting her. 

She also quoted Luke 10: 19 and Psalm 91 which she said fulfilled in her life.
She narrated the incident of her facebook page :

See Photos below...

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/this-snake-was-killed-inside-a-bus-going-to-onitsha-photos/
waiting to read an headline someday..Ugly nigerian guy/girl saw this,and did that...If i don't then the essence of adding pretty to some should be probed by ICPC, that would also proceed ICC for gross humanitarian abuses,descrimimation and doling out of selective accolades�����
Re: Snake Killed Inside 'Goodness & Mercy' Bus Going To Onitsha (Photos) by RichDad1(m): 1:56pm On Nov 29, 2018
Anything to make more money for the Pastorprenuers
Re: Snake Killed Inside 'Goodness & Mercy' Bus Going To Onitsha (Photos) by sirusX(m): 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
victokafor:
Chineeekee!!! Serpenteeeez shocked

Nollywood oooo....come and see snakes on a plane bus

Better movie don show
Re: Snake Killed Inside 'Goodness & Mercy' Bus Going To Onitsha (Photos) by dabossman(m): 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2018
Did she just say the Lord is her shield and "BUTLER"?

Re: Snake Killed Inside 'Goodness & Mercy' Bus Going To Onitsha (Photos) by consultancy: 2:36pm On Nov 29, 2018
this one is advertising herself for marriage. lol. abeg oo, girls don't come for my head oo grin
Re: Snake Killed Inside 'Goodness & Mercy' Bus Going To Onitsha (Photos) by Bombolistic: 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2018
Village people everywhere you go grin
Re: Snake Killed Inside 'Goodness & Mercy' Bus Going To Onitsha (Photos) by jesutakewe(f): 3:44pm On Nov 29, 2018
Snakes on a plane
Re: Snake Killed Inside 'Goodness & Mercy' Bus Going To Onitsha (Photos) by newoffer: 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2018
is there a day without snake news?
Re: Snake Killed Inside 'Goodness & Mercy' Bus Going To Onitsha (Photos) by supereagle(m): 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2018
paddyofboss:

Keep allowing dem slide till a venomous snake slides jnto ur DM
I'm not scared of snakes. I know how to care of them when I see them even as a young teenager, my father warned me when he saw that snakes don't scare me. I know how to take of them.
Re: Snake Killed Inside 'Goodness & Mercy' Bus Going To Onitsha (Photos) by mylove4God(f): 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2018
Snake!!! I don't want imagine what I would have done if I was the one. I detest them so much
Re: Snake Killed Inside 'Goodness & Mercy' Bus Going To Onitsha (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 7:27pm On Nov 29, 2018
Snake on a bus starring obinna L Jackson
Re: Snake Killed Inside 'Goodness & Mercy' Bus Going To Onitsha (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2018
supereagle:

I'm not scared of snakes. I know how to care of them when I see them even as a young teenager, my father warned me when he saw that snakes don't scare me. I know how to take of them.

Snake man I see marine spirit.. **brings holy water***
**fiammm fiammm***
Re: Snake Killed Inside 'Goodness & Mercy' Bus Going To Onitsha (Photos) by Holycity(f): 7:59pm On Nov 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Lol
Re: Snake Killed Inside 'Goodness & Mercy' Bus Going To Onitsha (Photos) by supereagle(m): 10:23pm On Nov 29, 2018
paddyofboss:

Snake man I see marine spirit.. **brings holy water***
**fiammm fiammm***
I'm a brave hunter also I understand animal behavior.
Re: Snake Killed Inside 'Goodness & Mercy' Bus Going To Onitsha (Photos) by Dralin(m): 11:19pm On Nov 29, 2018
supereagle:
It may be non venomous snake. Not all snake are venomous.
supereagle:
supereagle:

PLS ANYONE I SEE, I KILL IT OR I RUN AWAY, WE DONT CARRY AROUND X-RAY TO VIEW THE NON VENOMOUS SNAKES
Re: Snake Killed Inside 'Goodness & Mercy' Bus Going To Onitsha (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 4:31am On Nov 30, 2018
supereagle:

I'm a brave hunter also I understand animal behavior.
Nice one man. I don't joke with the wild
Re: Snake Killed Inside 'Goodness & Mercy' Bus Going To Onitsha (Photos) by supereagle(m): 11:19am On Nov 30, 2018
Dralin:
[color=#000099][/color]

PLS ANYONE I SEE, I KILL IT OR I RUN AWAY, WE DONT CARRY AROUND X-RAY TO VIEW THE NON VENOMOUS SNAKES
There are features on the head to diffentiate, but kill anyone you see if you know the features.
Re: Snake Killed Inside 'Goodness & Mercy' Bus Going To Onitsha (Photos) by Konquest: 7:16pm On Nov 30, 2018
NaijaOlosho:
A pretty Nigerian Lady Identified as Chiesie Pedro has thanked God for saving her from a snake bite inside a bus on her way to Onitsha.

According to her, she boarded a bus going to Onitsha and right inside the bus, the snake pictured below crawled passed her legs without biting her. 

She also quoted Luke 10: 19 and Psalm 91 which she said fulfilled in her life.
She narrated the incident of her facebook page :

See Photos below...

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/this-snake-was-killed-inside-a-bus-going-to-onitsha-photos/
Re: Snake Killed Inside 'Goodness & Mercy' Bus Going To Onitsha (Photos) by Casemiro(m): 9:36am On Dec 11, 2018
> it is well

travel
choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? / Unemployed Nigerian Man In Italy Grumbles After He Was Asked To Wash Toilets / Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.