Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? (36833 Views)

Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / LCC Rescues Hit And Run Victim At Jakande, Foots Hospital Bill / Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by naptu2: 2:53am On Jan 06, 2023
Demi Care Foundation @DemiCareNGO

Emergency! This lady was knocked down by hit and run reckless driver on the Cross Over Night !!!

This happened at Igando and the people passing by thought she was dead ,left in the pool of her blood , they ran away from the scene to avoid interrogation from the police .

This happened around 12 midnight, she was later covered with a table .

The following morning , at 7am , people gathered to take videos and pictures of her thinking she was truly dead, A young boy noticed her finger moved and immediately stopped a maruwa to move her to the hospital

She is still unconscious but stable,she has been tested to be pregnant also .She was able to mutter her name as Ruka and hasn’t said anything again

This young Samaritan who carried her has called upon us to help save her . We visited and the state we met her is heartbreaking �

While we want to rally round to get her ICU treatment as she has blood still running in her mouth and still placed at the corridor of a hospital , please kindly take a look well and identify her , also share to get her family notified of the state and condition she is .

Please help us as it is a race against time, we need to do something as soon as possible : please send donations.

Click on the link to see a video of the victim.

https://twitter.com/DemiCareNGO/status/1610919558701027330

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by naptu2: 2:53am On Jan 06, 2023
SP Benjamin Hundeyin @BenHundeyin

God bless the young man that took her to the hospital.

And for those who ignored her to ‘avoid police interrogation,’ you could at least have called the ambulance on 767. Or inform the police on phone, the numbers are out there.

Gathering to take pictures is ghoulish!

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1611032045282533380

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by dfrost: 5:47am On Jan 06, 2023
If I see anyone in any situation that warrants help, I will do my part. Police issue or not, I don't care.

Humanity first. I believe that God won't allow my good deed me in trouble. It's really heartbreaking to see that some humans don't care or are afraid because of the system embarassed lipsrsealed undecided

I pray help and those who know her come to her aid fast.

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by Besexen: 8:48am On Jan 06, 2023
dfrost:
If I see anyone in any situation that warrants help, I will do my part. Police issue or not, I don't care.

Humanity first. I believe that God won't allow my good deed me in trouble. It's really heartbreaking to see that some humans don't care or are afraid because of the system embarassed lipsrsealed undecided

I pray help and those who know here come to her aid fast.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by Diyaiyanu87: 8:51am On Jan 06, 2023
Why was she tied with ropes...!!!

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by MuMuOnBail: 8:51am On Jan 06, 2023
na wa ooo
Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:51am On Jan 06, 2023
Yet Hundeyin will be the first to say an arrest was made, suspect detained and investigation commenced. And the suspect could happen to be the first responder. embarassed
In any way it still pays to be a good Samaritan in this kind of situation cos you are trying to save a life.
Just hope that the life you tried to save will not be lost. embarassed

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by Holla911(m): 8:54am On Jan 06, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
Chai.
But people with that type of haircut are mostly cooperate oloshos.
Has she been able to state her profession? Let's know who we are helping

You still carry this your empty skull enter new year ?
I expect you go don get small sense by now.
Everything no be cruise. We talking about a human life here.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by grandstar(m): 8:55am On Jan 06, 2023
I feel sorry for her
Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by Sthandawasam(m): 8:55am On Jan 06, 2023
Why is she tied to the bed and walls like a wounded wild animal that could let loose and run away.

I'm not the only one seeing the ropes right?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:56am On Jan 06, 2023
Diyaiyanu87:
Good question.
Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:56am On Jan 06, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
Chai.

Just look at you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by DriveByKiller: 8:57am On Jan 06, 2023
Placed in the hospital corridor and tied up like a sacrificial goat ...why won't doctors be attacked?

18 Likes

Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by Triangles1(m): 8:57am On Jan 06, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
Chai.

Does it really matter who she's, she's not a criminal bro, Olosho is not a crime.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by verybadmouth(m): 8:57am On Jan 06, 2023
We need to be careful nowadays oo. There are too many easy ways to die in this country.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by Whitecoal711: 8:58am On Jan 06, 2023
The cause of rot in the system
Incompetent made people not to trust the system, the question,how many people have this emergency nos in there phone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by flexyrule(m): 8:59am On Jan 06, 2023
Nigeria - Terrible country!
Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by Truvelisback(m): 8:59am On Jan 06, 2023
dfrost:

By the time u get locked up in prison or sentenced to death for crime u did not commit, na that time u go get sense.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by SimpleLife23: 9:00am On Jan 06, 2023
Motor no supppse jam fine girl like this na

And is she mad? Who tie the babe with rope?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 06, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
Chai.

Where seun they see all this senseless goat. Your foolishness is so touching. undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:00am On Jan 06, 2023
Diyaiyanu87:

Maybe due to some injections given to her. Some injections make unconscious people react.

She prolly doesn't have supervision. If she react she'll fall and maybe hit her head on something undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by SimpleLife23: 9:01am On Jan 06, 2023
Truvelisback:
By the time u get locked up in prison or sentenced to death for crime u did not commit, na that time u go get sense.

Ignramous like you.... It was stated there dt you can call 767 if you don't trust the police

Use ur head na...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by laivwire(m): 9:01am On Jan 06, 2023
Every Nigerian should be entitled to health insurance. Why the government has failed to do this is beyond me.

The other policeman sat by the roadside only God knows for how long with grave injuries and evidently in severe pains and people could only stand by and take pictures. This is heartbreaking.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by Badguy77(m): 9:02am On Jan 06, 2023
dfrost:

You never see police case

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Snake Killed Inside 'Goodness & Mercy' Bus Going To Onitsha (Photos) / Interstate Travel: We May Increase Fares, Says NURTW / Unemployed Nigerian Man In Italy Grumbles After He Was Asked To Wash Toilets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.