Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,185 members, 7,867,440 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:09 PM

Ways Of Preventing Teenage Waywardness? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ways Of Preventing Teenage Waywardness? (16117 Views)

11-Year-Old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness / 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness / Man Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage Over Wife’s Waywardness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways Of Preventing Teenage Waywardness? by tokrizy: 6:54pm On Nov 29, 2018
pitamah901:

I don't believe such fallacy, if a child is not trained well, he will go astray, though there are kids that tend to be good even without very good parenting but that doesn't mean you should neglect good parenting and it's a plus if you lead the child to Know God for himself

who wan bad go bad if u like train am inside church

1 Like

Re: Ways Of Preventing Teenage Waywardness? by luvtoteach(f): 7:31pm On Nov 29, 2018
bettercreature:
There is little you can do its their DESTINY.Sometimes when you dream,you wont remember until it comes to pass! the same with destiny nothing in this world can change it.I'll advice you to read ''the gods are not to blame'' you will understand more about destiny.
That book negates the mind of God Jeremiah 23 :11 God said I know the thought that I think towards you thought of Peace and not of evil to give you an expected end, a hope and a future.

1 Like

Re: Ways Of Preventing Teenage Waywardness? by chris31(m): 10:51pm On Nov 29, 2018
Show them love & let them be free with u
Re: Ways Of Preventing Teenage Waywardness? by pinknipple: 9:32pm On Dec 01, 2018
shocked

Teenage waywardness are as a result of parent's early retirement age on domestic provision of food,cloths and other needs and endeavours .
Re: Ways Of Preventing Teenage Waywardness? by SAMBARRY: 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2018
solomix10:

That's true, but what about some pastor's children that are exposed to good values and they still go wayward
what's your take on this
its because they over criticize,over scold and not respect the spaces of their kids.they're always imposing religion on the throats of their kids without giving them space to think through and they can be extremely controlling.they use finances to keep their kids under their control
Re: Ways Of Preventing Teenage Waywardness? by Mizwisdom(f): 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2018
Saffi:
Don’t be too strict, it causes the opposite effect
Make sure both parents are actively in the child life. Especially the dad. Or make sure there’s a fatherly figure in their life.
Make it comfortable for you children to speak to you, stop creating unnecessary fear in your kids.
Watch the friends your child has. It plays a huge role in their behaviour
Have outings with your child. Don’t neglect your child’s needs outside food or shelter, or they will look elsewhere for it.
Just show genuine care and love to your child. Let them feel loved at home.

This is coming from someone who had a rebellious teenage life, I see the mistakes my parents made, and I won’t make the same mistakes with my kids.

Spare the rod and spoil the child. OP beat and correct your child when young
Re: Ways Of Preventing Teenage Waywardness? by Casemiro(m): 9:50am On Dec 11, 2018
> it is well

Children

choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Should Come First Between Career & Marriage In A Family? / Would You Accept Or Reject A DNA Paternity Test If It Is Offered For Free? / How To Divorce My Nigerian Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.