Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,542 members, 7,857,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

Bankole Gives Conditions For New States ! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bankole Gives Conditions For New States ! (3417 Views)

Shi’ites: El-zakzaky’s Followers List 5 Conditions For Peace / The List Of New States To Be Created In Nigeria Approved By The CONFAB / Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bankole Gives Conditions For New States ! by sjeezy8: 1:26am On Jul 30, 2010
there should be more states but with federalism- there is no state in Nigeria that cannot support itself as long as a good education system is there.
Re: Bankole Gives Conditions For New States ! by THEAMAKA(f): 2:59am On Jul 30, 2010
sjeezy8:

there should be more states but with federalism- there is no state in Nigeria that cannot support itself as long as a good education system is there.
no more states. angry
Re: Bankole Gives Conditions For New States ! by hugooh42(m): 4:27am On Jul 30, 2010
@ Become rich, you sound to me as a broken gong.You said Yoruba's are the most marginalised group in Nigeria.Are you sane at all?After 8 years in power, OBJ succedeed in citing many federal projects and foreign companies coming into the country to Yoruba land.Appointed his Kins to many lucrative ministerial positions and DG of lucrative parastatals .The list goes on.Now tell me one of these project he cited in igboland.Even the Niger bridge ,he played politics of deceit with it till the present administration actually revealed there was no money earmarked for it by Obasanjo that it was actually a phoeney/scam project.
Now you are calling for the heads of Bankole,for marginalising yoruba's.A speaker of a lower house ?I wonder if you are intact upstairs.
Re: Bankole Gives Conditions For New States ! by ElPipita(m): 10:08am On Jul 30, 2010
Reading through all the posts and the unnecessary maps of Nigeria, I have come to one conclusion Becomrich0 must be shot grin
just wasting my reading time wit such nonsense tribalistic rhetoric, that saw a country like Rwanda ruin itself SMFH! It is obvious you do not realise people do not just move around and form states, bleeping guy pissing me off on a friday morning
Re: Bankole Gives Conditions For New States ! by ceah(m): 10:58am On Jul 30, 2010
@Becomrich, Keep up the good work, you are a great Nairalander, lol! that's why you were voted the best Nairalander of the year in the political section, All hail President Becomerich of the New Benin Republic.
Re: Bankole Gives Conditions For New States ! by eewule(m): 11:36am On Jul 30, 2010
"25 new states" Is that on-top of the existing 36 ? , for what gain? With the way its going, state creation in nigeria will never end. after the 25 states, in another 2/3yrs there will be new request to create another 6 states etc, it doesnt solve our problem.
Re: Bankole Gives Conditions For New States ! by chelseabmw(m): 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2010
Re: Bankole Gives Conditions For New States ! by sley4life(m): 1:49pm On Jul 31, 2010
crooks. they are looking for more criminals, looters, embezzler. More governors, senators, HR,Lg chairman, commissioners. They shuld go to hell. Have they improved on the existing state
Re: Bankole Gives Conditions For New States ! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2010
MORE STATES MORE EMPLOYMENT FOR PDP FAITHFOOLS, 9JA U NEVA SIEZE TO AMAZZZZZZZZZZZZZE ME shocked[i][/i]
Re: Bankole Gives Conditions For New States ! by Pafuri(m): 6:14am On Aug 01, 2010
I agree, becomerich should be shot, but please let me have the pleasure of putting him out of his misery. I will accord him the chance of defending his insane rants. Defendant is asked to answer the following questions:
1. Are you speaking for all Yorubas?
2. Is Benin Republic an Oodua Republic?

But more importantly, to claim that the Yorubas are marginalised is true; but they marginalised themselves. I am not talking in terms of projects, infrastructures, and other corruption-ladden programs, OBJ has taken care of that and someone has rightly mentioned that in this thread. The Yorubas have been so quiet after the end of the Obasanjo-PDP regime, one gets the impression that they went on vacation, and one wonders: how could anyone go on a 4 year vacation? It is true that the presidency will certainly not go to the Yorubas for another 20 years or even more, but to maintain such deafening silence in national affairs does not confirm the acclaimed Yoruba savvy in Nigeria's national politics. I may be wrong, but I haven't heard much from the Yorubas concerning the situation in the Delta region, except for Professor Wole Soyinka. Yet, the Delta question is the most important question that will have to be answered as far as the corporate existence of Nigeria is concerned. It is about the essence of national unity and fairness.

Just wondering.
Re: Bankole Gives Conditions For New States ! by becomrich3: 10:13pm On Aug 01, 2010
Nigeria is better off to cancel local govt and have more state. From satellite picture, some local government in Nigeria have less than 50 houses.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki Declares For Presidency Today ! / What Do Yorubas Want From The Igbos? / GEJ On The Inflation Rate And The Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.