Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos (34246 Views)

Nigerian Found Dead In UK Detention Centre / Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested After Girl Was Gang Raped To Death In Italy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by protocoll(m): 4:02pm On Nov 29, 2018
Britishcoins:
Biafra must be achieved, if Buhari like let him send his boys to Italy to kill IPOB we will survive it

oponu
Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by FreemanUYB(m): 4:05pm On Nov 29, 2018
oluwatosink:
he died in another foriegn land.. looking greener pasture
hope they bring him back to his own country and bury him in nigeria...

you don see cemetery na!!!
���
if I drop a knock on your head ehh !!!!
Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by FreemanUYB(m): 4:08pm On Nov 29, 2018
Electdbahdguy:
This is terrible!!
You left your country where I'm sure you've a bed to sleep and food to eat.
Even babes to spank every night.
Again, crossed the Mediterranean sea where you fought with sharks
Eventually enter Italy. Only to become a homeless man.
My brada, ibu Akpa Amu!!!
IN YOUR NEXT LIFE BE CAREFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
sense is not expensive oo save money this Christmas and get a fresh sense so you will not remain like this

1 Like

Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by theoldpretender(m): 4:17pm On Nov 29, 2018
crackerspub:
shocked shocked shocked shocked

For the name checkers and that ijiat above with a goat pic, he has a valid papers and died by exposure to monoxide poisoning not anything illegal.

But it makes no sense, someone with valid documents should have a good apartment and what was he doing in an uncompleted building.

Having valid papers does not necessarily mean having good accommodation.

Infact, for all we know he may have lost his job, or he may have had a job and was having difficulties meeting living costs.
Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by NwaIgboBoy(m): 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2018
Electdbahdguy:
This is terrible!!

ewu like u. becuz ur fada has provided u wit everyting u need in this life and u dnt know wat hunger feels like. ewu
Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by joepepsy(m): 4:41pm On Nov 29, 2018
You insensitive bastard!! whats funny about a young man demise.
Auladimeji:
But I thought European countries are parts of heaven.shioooor
Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by opribo(m): 4:58pm On Nov 29, 2018
So sad another Nigerian dies due to the failure of our leaders to use our God given natural resources for the good of all.

Meanwhile, hardly do you ever see a northern youth abroad hustling to survive. They live in affluence amd most times on government scholarships. Yet they say we all from the same country.

When you come back home barely do you see them in any challenge g private sector firm but in government sector, NNPC, CBN, Customs,ARMY, AIR FORCE etc that is their home even see them they are at the management positions. Not as if they are thr most qualified or most experienced.
They are there because of a parasitic system of government called quota system.
Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by wink2015(m): 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2018
Angelanest:
A 31-year-old Nigerian man has been found dead in an abandoned building in Cesenatico, Italy.

The corpse of the deceased immigrant identified as Imo Obinna, was reported to have been found few days after his passing away at the building as it is suspected he died due to sickness. 

The corpse was reportedly found by some homeless men in the area who notified the authorities before an ambulance was called. Nothing could be done as at the time the ambulance arrived. 

A valid residence permit and other documents were found in his pocket.

According to reports, medical experts have ruled out traumatic cause of death as they say the death may have occurred due to carbon monoxide poisoning, caused by some gas heater or some fire to keep warm.

His death was dated 36 hours earlier to when the corpse was found. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/nigerian-man-found-dead-in-an-abandoned-building-in-italy-photos.html

WHERE ARE THE TOWN CRIERS THAT ARE FOND OF SHOUTING EDO GIRLS, EDO PEOPLE AND ALL THAT BLA BLA??

At least there are plenty of Igbos, Yoruba etc in Italy and not only the Edo that has become national anthem in the social media.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by winj3: 5:04pm On Nov 29, 2018
IGBO drug dealer killed by local people because he is poisoning their people with drugs.
Happens a lot with IGBO criminals all over the world!
Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by nwanyionitsha: 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
Auladimeji:

Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by deloon(m): 6:03pm On Nov 29, 2018
Electdbahdguy:
This is terrible!!

You are very ignorant. Shut the hell up so your brains won't fall out.
Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 29, 2018
Britishcoins:
Biafra must be achieved, if Buhari like let him send his boys to Italy to kill IPOB we will survive it

Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by Cation(m): 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2018
MTN SME DATA FOR SALE!!
1 gig # 600
2 gig # 1100
5 gig # 2600
Validity : 3months
Contact 081/3872/5538. whatsapp, call and message.
Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by Codeman01(m): 6:34pm On Nov 29, 2018
Spark01:

Vikings

That’s the Picture if Ragnar Lodbrok

1 Like

Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by Codeman01(m): 6:35pm On Nov 29, 2018
Spark01:

Vikings

That’s the Picture of Ragnar Lodbrok

1 Like

Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by Damoche10: 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2018
crackerspub:
shocked shocked shocked shocked

For the name checkers and that ijiat above with a goat pic, he has a valid papers and died by exposure to monoxide poisoning not anything illegal.

But it makes no sense, someone with valid documents should have a good apartment and what was he doing in an uncompleted building.

Only God knows y. RIP

1 Like

Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by meeky007(m): 7:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
Spark01:
sad
u get more of dat pic?
Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by Samson3600(m): 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
How much is it?

sukerefakere:
let's do business, how much last
Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by Xisnin(m): 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2018
airminem:
Actually the true story, well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering 2 each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say
Don't post this again if you don't want to receive a life ban.
You are warned!
Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by boomssey(f): 9:03pm On Nov 29, 2018
Spark01:
sad
Ragnar lothbrok
Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by Spark01(m): 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2018
boomssey:
Ragnar lothbrok

Yeah
Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by Spark01(m): 9:31pm On Nov 29, 2018
meeky007:
u get more of dat pic?

How many you wan buy?
Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by KenModi(m): 10:33pm On Nov 29, 2018
Auladimeji:

Keep making fun of your African brothers and sisters while the real enemy steals your future and that of your unborn children.
Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by airminem(f): 9:50am On Nov 30, 2018
Xisnin:

You are warned!

Actually the true story, well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering 2 each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say
Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by airminem(f): 10:03am On Nov 30, 2018
Xisnin:

You are warned!

Attack ideas, not users. Personal insults, shill or troll accusations, hate speech, any advocating or wishing death/physical harm, and other rule violations can result in a permanent ban.

If you see comments in violation of our rules, please report them.

Hope you can read to understand.
Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by Queenzzy: 11:02am On Nov 30, 2018
Spark01:

Vikings
ok.tnx
Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by meeky007(m): 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2018
Spark01:

How many you wan buy?
send to me I like qm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Dies In Her Room After Valentine In Jos / Ochanya, 13-year-old Rape Victim Buried Amidst Tears / Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.