Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,915 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Lady Found Sperm On The New Jumpsuit She Bought Online & Was Delivered To Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Found Sperm On The New Jumpsuit She Bought Online & Was Delivered To Her (3129 Views)

Eagle-eyed Twitter user spots "sperm" on Sabinus' trouser (PHOTOS) / 'Next Is A Private Jet': Linda Ikeji Reveals Why She Bought Bentley For Her Son / Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Found Sperm On The New Jumpsuit She Bought Online & Was Delivered To Her by axcerin: 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2018
Lady left shocked after she bought new jumpsuit online and it was delivered with 'discharge' on the crotch of the dress.

A lady was left horrified after discovering 'discharge' in the crotch of a new jumpsuit she said she bought from PrettyLittleThing.

Emily Coventry, from Harlow, Essex, claimed she discovered the 'dried' white substance after she tried the dress on Tuesday 27 November.

The horrified lady angrily took to Twitter to call out the UK-based fashion retailer, and accused them of 'complete lack of care.'

Emily's tweet, which has since been deleted, read: 'I received a parcel yesterday from @OfficialPLT and there is DISCHARGE on the inside of the crotch area.

'Literally feel sick, so unhygienic and a complete lack of care!! How can this actually be sent to someone without being checked?'

Emily added: 'I don't know what actually made me think to look before I put it back in the packaging. I remember thinking "what is that?" It was discharge in the crotch, it was just horrible.'

PrettyLittleThing has also issued an apologized stating the garment's condition was 'completely unacceptable' and that a full investigation is being conducted to ensure it doesn't happen again.

News from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/lady-left-shocked-after-she-bought-new-jumpsuit-online-and-it-was-delivered-with-discharge-on-the-crotch-of-the-dress-photos

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Lady Found Sperm On The New Jumpsuit She Bought Online & Was Delivered To Her by axcerin: 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2018

Re: Lady Found Sperm On The New Jumpsuit She Bought Online & Was Delivered To Her by axcerin: 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2018
Cc; Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Found Sperm On The New Jumpsuit She Bought Online & Was Delivered To Her by FunkyAlhaji2015: 1:56pm On Nov 29, 2018
cheesy
Re: Lady Found Sperm On The New Jumpsuit She Bought Online & Was Delivered To Her by olaric(m): 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
Nigerians have been wearing such dresses for years in the name of Okrika

5 Likes

Re: Lady Found Sperm On The New Jumpsuit She Bought Online & Was Delivered To Her by Peterdredd(m): 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
Na bend down...
Re: Lady Found Sperm On The New Jumpsuit She Bought Online & Was Delivered To Her by pepezaz: 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2018
Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Lady Found Sperm On The New Jumpsuit She Bought Online & Was Delivered To Her by axcerin: 6:20pm On Nov 29, 2018
Cc; lalasticlala
Re: Lady Found Sperm On The New Jumpsuit She Bought Online & Was Delivered To Her by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 29, 2018
Could have easily been dirt, paint, ice cream or something else, how did she confirm it to be sperm Did she taste it grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Found Sperm On The New Jumpsuit She Bought Online & Was Delivered To Her by Tamarapetty(f): 7:17pm On Nov 29, 2018
Lol
Re: Lady Found Sperm On The New Jumpsuit She Bought Online & Was Delivered To Her by Michelle55: 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2018
cheesy The former owner forgot to clean the cum her bf deposited in her during quickie.
Secondly she needed money so badly hence she decided to sell it without remembering to clean the cum off and unfortunately you happen to buy the said dress.
Hope I tried?

Re: Lady Found Sperm On The New Jumpsuit She Bought Online & Was Delivered To Her by Olodo24: 10:14pm On Nov 29, 2018
make she steal am to get pregnant. na Atiku sperm be that.

ask Linda Ikeji
Re: Lady Found Sperm On The New Jumpsuit She Bought Online & Was Delivered To Her by NIGHTMARE0O7: 5:24am On Nov 30, 2018
undecided

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Faceapp: Russians Now Own All Your Old Photos... Shocking Details / Nollywood Actress Shares Semi-Nude Picture From Her Latest Movie / I Start To Sell Fan Yoghurts After My First 33K Allowee- Corper Share Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.